PDA

View Full Version : Is Matt Bellamy a sex symbol? (no, but discuss)

Pages : [1] 2 3

eternallyfan
08-08-2005, 06:46 PM
For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

Jan
08-08-2005, 06:51 PM
he's hot.

Styx
08-08-2005, 06:55 PM
For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny. :happy:

prissygirl
08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................

Clunge
08-08-2005, 06:59 PM
I'd say no.

shackadeema
08-08-2005, 06:59 PM

is jesus a dog................NO

Styx
08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
is jesus a dog................NO

:chaplin:

Jan
08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
this whole board seems to be a wee bit biased towards woman/gay men. that's kind of sad.

San
08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Eloisefr/Matt_chemisehorrible.jpg
I think I don't need to add any comment ...

Clunge
He's a fat lezzer.

Styx
this whole board seems to be a wee bit biased towards woman/gay men. that's kind of sad.

Eh?

Caff
08-08-2005, 07:02 PM
No.

Johanne28
08-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Erm ...i don't think he's a sex symbol .... :stunned:

Jan
08-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Eh?

what?

Styx
08-08-2005, 07:05 PM
what?

Why is the board biased? :confused:

Jan
08-08-2005, 07:07 PM

if you look around a lot of it is about what they look like, how hot they are, etc. hence a lot of the board seems to be biased towards woman or gay men. I'm not complaining about it, just stating my observation.

HPsoberandinacave
08-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................

I agree completely. Hes one of those people who CAN look nice sometimes when the pictures taken from the right angle and such. But yeh I think the talent definately makes him more attractive.

Styx
08-08-2005, 07:11 PM
if you look around a lot of it is about what they look like, how hot they are, etc. hence a lot of the board seems to be biased towards woman or gay men. I'm not complaining about it, just stating my observation.

Ah, ok, I thought that was what you meant. :)

Branny
08-08-2005, 07:15 PM
I agree completely. Hes one of those people who CAN look nice sometimes when the pictures taken from the right angle and such. But yeh I think the talent definately makes him more attractive.

Seconded.
The only time I find him really appealing is when he has a guitar in his hand, or is at the keys......Pics ? They're okay.
But live is where his appeal comes in.

Caff
08-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I wonder how many people would still think he's "hot" had they passed him on the street and he had not been in Muse...hmmmm.

uka
08-08-2005, 07:22 PM
a friend of mine is screaming she wants a child of Matt, so I guess he's quite hot

punkstarr
08-08-2005, 07:28 PM
I think that Matt is good looking in pics, even better in person (I was in front of him at the Muse show I went to last year). He's ridiculously talented, this appears to be confirmed; and from interviews I have read and song lyrics I have heard, seems to also be very intelligent. However I can only make my final decision on what I think of him when I am able to meet him. As the saying goes, looks can be deceiving..... :stunned:

HPsoberandinacave
08-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I wonder how many people would still think he's "hot" had they passed him on the street and he had not been in Muse...hmmmm.

Well if i see peope who look similar to him i think they're hot, but then again its hard to tell, because it might jsut be that they remind me of him rather than they would have looked attractive anyway..... i dunno

Nibbana
08-08-2005, 07:56 PM
I find him very attractive, and a sex symbol. I agree that his talent makes him more attractive as he is so mesmirising to me, and I'm sure to others. The way he plays guitar, and piano, and the way he sings adds to him being sexy, and his voice I think is sexy as it can be quite deep, and also very high (with quite unusual noises...hehehe). He has gourgeous blue eyes, different style, (long jackets are best, and leather trousers), and he seems quite daring which can be a sexy trait. :)

Exposed Lie
08-08-2005, 08:02 PM
matt...a sex symbol...:LOL:

Nibbana
08-08-2005, 08:07 PM
I take it you disagree

eternallyfan
08-08-2005, 08:21 PM

I'm agree with you... I find Matt is very attractive when he's playing piano or guitar.. ;)

broken_sparkle
08-08-2005, 08:25 PM
I don't find him attractive, sorry

Edit: forget the sorry part, my opinion, shouldnt appologise for it

broken_sparkle
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM

not very many I dont think...but then you could say that about a lot of celebrities

Exposed Lie
08-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I take it you disagree

abso-fucking-lutly

he's attractive yea, but a sex symbol...no way

Hysterical_Fan101
08-08-2005, 08:39 PM

i like him, but lots of people dont... so, its a matter of opinion

Nibbana
08-08-2005, 08:53 PM
abso-fucking-lutly

he's attractive yea, but a sex symbol...no way

Hehehe, made me laugh. No point arguing we all are entitled to our opinions, I don't expect people to agree with me, though some do...

Caff
08-08-2005, 09:20 PM
not very many I dont think...but then you could say that about a lot of celebrities

Indeedy.

And people can say "I find guys like that attractive anyway!" until the cows come home...in most cases, they only say that because said "type" of guys remind them of said celebrity.

Jan
08-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Indeedy.

And people can say "I find guys like that attractive anyway!" until the cows come home...in most cases, they only say that because said "type" of guys remind them of said celebrity.

or it's quite possible that some (like myself) just find him attractive plain and simple. as hysterical_fan101 said it's just a matter of opinion.

Caff
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I did say in MOST cases, in case that word was blurred out of your vision?

I'm still cynical about this though.

pickle
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Sex symbol????? :$ Oh wait...you're serious.
Sure he's pretty. Most guys with dark hair and bluuuue eyes are. But sex symbol??? Half the world doesn't even know he exists. Matthew Bellamy? Yeah he's great at guitar and piano and singing. Jimi Hendrix wasn't considered a sex symbol.

DJ Stay
08-08-2005, 09:31 PM
I thought the question wasn't "Is Matt attractive?", but was "Is he a sex symbol". Plain and simple, he's not. Some people might find him attractive but he's definately not a sex symbol.

Jan
08-08-2005, 09:50 PM
I did say in MOST cases, in case that word was blurred out of your vision?

I'm still cynical about this though.

no my vision is just fine thankyouverymuch. I was just reading rather quickly and missed that.

this is kind of pointless though seeing as one's opinion is based on personal preference.

donnie_dark
08-08-2005, 09:50 PM
I thought the question wasn't "Is Matt attractive?", but was "Is he a sex symbol". Plain and simple, he's not. Some people might find him attractive but he's definately not a sex symbol.

Yerp. Got the nail on the head.

Rall
08-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Surely it depends on what you mean by sex symbol. I think as a symbol, matt would represent... a vagina. Nice idea - badly executed.

Caff
08-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Surely it depends on what you mean by sex symbol. I think as a symbol, matt would represent... a vagina. Nice idea - badly executed.

That's officially the best post in this thread!

theimpressiveclergyman
08-08-2005, 11:30 PM
:LOL:

~screenager~
08-08-2005, 11:41 PM
For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion! Sex symbol? Nah. What exactly is a sex symbol anyway? I remember Peter Andre being one back in the 90s, and Usher not long after. In that case, fuck no. That doesn't mean he's not sexy.
If I passed a guy who looked like Matt in the street, I'd drool even had I not heard of Muse, because that's just how my tastes run. The fact that he's - as Googlism put it - "stupidly overtalented" and likes a lot of the same music, books, etc as me just sweetens the deal.
But it's not everyone's cup of tea. We've all heard the "Rat Bellamy" comments, which I find totally unjustified but everyone's different. I just met someone who actually likes the Crazy Frog song. :stunned: But she's stupid, even by chav standards.

Caff
08-08-2005, 11:53 PM
I'll admit that looks wise Matt has a lot of qualities that I find attractive...and I did go through a Matt phase about three years ago...but I've "gone off" him since then...meh...I wouldn't go as far as saying "sex symbol".

[by gone off I don't mean I dislike him as a person or musician by the way...I wouldn't be here still if I didn't like Muse anymore!]

Branny
08-08-2005, 11:56 PM
If I passed a guy who looked like Matt in the street, I'd drool even had I not heard of Muse, because that's just how my tastes run.

I couldn't have put it better, myself.

MrsBellamy1231
08-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Yes, I think he is. :) Ha.

Britrock
09-08-2005, 12:12 AM
THIS Matt Bellamy?

http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/docs/2004/112-2/ratface.jpg

EDIT: Ooops, wrong picture, ah well...

That Little Animal
09-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Isn't a sex symbol someone you picture naked for pleasure?

*tries*

Matt Bellamy is not a sex symbol..

Talking Head
09-08-2005, 12:16 AM

With those eyes?! Yes I would say he is attractive.
I like "smaller" men too so I don't mind that a bit. :D

DJ Stay
09-08-2005, 12:22 AM

*tries*

http://www.hi.is/~gudjons/matt4.jpg
Try now.

MrsBellamy1231
09-08-2005, 12:23 AM

*tries*

*Tries*

Yeah he is one. You didnt try hard enough.

Available Enchantress
09-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Try now.
Not a nice thought, skinny little twat[/hypocrite].

Dark_Shines14
09-08-2005, 12:45 AM
He's so hot! Totally a sex symbol...

Teh Man v1.2
09-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Try now.
:'(

Exposed Lie
09-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Try now.

*tries*

shit

*goes and changes underwear*

no

Strawberry_Juice
09-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Well, I do find him very attractive... but not a sex symbol. There's a difference there, like, my dog is a very lovely dog but she is most certainly not an object of desire.

Er, maybe that's not the best way to explain it... So Matt = goodlooking. But not a lusty being who goes out of his way to seem insanely sexy.

aur0rabells
09-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Well, I do find him very attractive... but not a sex symbol. There's a difference there, like, my dog is a very lovely dog but she is most certainly not an object of desire.

Er, maybe that's not the best way to explain it... So Matt = goodlooking. But not a lusty being who goes out of his way to seem insanely sexy.
LMFAO .. I really hope you don't lust after dogs. :eek:

he is quite sexy, IMO .. but... he's not on a scale as say, oh, Brad Pitt or Jude Law. mmmm. so maybe he's like.. a concubine, but def not a sex god. ROFL. I .. don't know. :LOL:

Available Enchantress
09-08-2005, 01:14 AM
LMFAO .. I really hope you don't lust after dogs. :eek:

he is quite sexy, IMO .. but... he's not on a scale as say, oh, Brad Pitt or Jude Law. mmmm. so maybe he's like.. a concubine, but def not a sex god. ROFL. I .. don't know. :LOL:
Brad Pitt mings.

aur0rabells
09-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Brad Pitt mings.
tell that to his legion of lusting women. :happy: :LOL:

NoteToSelf
09-08-2005, 01:18 AM
hm very hot yes.... but sex symbol? depends...

for the mass brad pitt or summat is a sex symbol but matt definely not...

I guess for me he is, for people who aren't into muse or stuff not

errrr....forget it

Available Enchantress
09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
tell that to his legion of lusting women. :happy: :LOL:
They all have rubbish taste, I'd say he looks like a monkey, but I happen to like monkeys.

Exposed Lie
09-08-2005, 01:22 AM
They all have rubbish taste, I'd say he looks like a monkey, but I happen to like monkeys.

yes but you wouldn't shag a monkey...unless your david attenborough or something

Available Enchantress
09-08-2005, 01:45 AM
yes but you wouldn't shag a monkey...unless your david attenborough or something
David Attenborough likes monkeys in a purely platonic way.

Exposed Lie
09-08-2005, 01:49 AM
are you sure about that :stunned:

Available Enchantress
09-08-2005, 01:54 AM
are you sure about that :stunned:
Positive, bestiality is animal cruelty, something which I'm sure Mr Attenborough wouldn't approve of.

Strawberry_Juice
09-08-2005, 02:35 AM
I heard recently of a guy who got drunk on a farm, tried to have sex with a chicken, but it got stuck and he couldn't get it off. So he drove to the hospital with a chicken hanging off his crotch. It died on the way there and took a few hours to get off.

Poor chicky chicky...

OD-Musik
09-08-2005, 03:32 AM

Is it me, or is that a nutsack in your avatar?

Available Enchantress
09-08-2005, 04:21 AM
It is a nutsack.

Bellamy
09-08-2005, 06:35 AM
Seconded.
The only time I find him really appealing is when he has a guitar in his hand, or is at the keys......Pics ? They're okay.
But live is where his appeal comes in.

I agree on your last line. i think he definitely looks much better live. i dont know, but sometimes the pictures dont help him at all...but his best asset is of course the talent.

DJ Stay
09-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Do have a problem with testicles?

That Little Animal
09-08-2005, 07:26 AM

That's a hard one... Is it you? Or is it a nutsack?

Close call, I give up..

But if I have to guess I'd say it's you...

Mané
09-08-2005, 09:44 AM

:eek: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and I'm not jealous, just realist :indiff:

Black Mamba
09-08-2005, 09:52 AM

He's ugly and so is your thread.

Mané
09-08-2005, 09:59 AM
He's ugly and so is your thread.
But he has great eyes :happy:

Black Mamba
09-08-2005, 10:00 AM
But he has great eyes :happy:
Meh..

Gemsy
09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
We all tease Matt's looks but I think he is good looking in an interesting way... but he's not your average sex symbol. Yes. But I've never been attracted to typical pretty boys.
But if I had to pick a member of Muse to go out with it'd be Chris every time. :D

Mané
09-08-2005, 10:18 AM
But if I had to pick a member of Muse to go out with it'd be Chris every time. :D
Agree :D

bionic bunny
09-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Ive often wondered that! I think the answer for most people and i dont mean this nastily cause i think hes great but would be no.

w00t
09-08-2005, 11:52 AM
He's a fat lezzer.

Black Mamba
09-08-2005, 11:53 AM
We all tease Matt's looks but I think he is good looking in an interesting way... but he's not your average sex symbol. Yes. But I've never been attracted to typical pretty boys.
Nope,Dommy.

SweetTragedy,
09-08-2005, 12:00 PM
:unsure:

The way he plays instruments is very sexy. Thats all.. :) I don't find him sexy.

Gemsy
09-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Nope,Dommy.
Nope, wrong.
I don't go for short skinny guys. I'd feel like a chunky tower. :LOL:

Black Mamba
09-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Nope, wrong.
I don't go for short skinny guys. I'd feel like a chunky tower. :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: I dont as Im alreday skinny and short.

Mané
09-08-2005, 12:05 PM
:LOL: :LOL: I dont as Im alreday skinny and short.

AC
09-08-2005, 12:05 PM
'Sex symbol' doesn't seem all that flattering a term anyway (?)

This is just a personal opinion, but when I hear 'sex symbol', I think of how attractiveness is often based on consensus. Like how people tend to buy shares in something because the stock prices seem to be rising. And so they rise even more, and it feeds back.

No offence, I think the guys in Muse are easy on the eye, it's part of being in the music industry. But if one of them became a 'sex symbol' it probably wouldn't be a reflection of their looks/talent anymore, it'd probably be down to increased exposure. (?)

LostChance
09-08-2005, 07:46 PM
I really think that Matt is VERY handsome? but i don't want to call him a sex-symbol? cos it's name for different american playboys? to my opinion/// :indiff:

Nibbana
09-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Actually thinking about it now, what is the definition of a sex symbol, because everyone finds different things and people sexy. I agree with the person, (sorry can't remember who, and cant be arsed to quite), who said that they don't go for "pretty boys", as I don't either, I find them rather plain and like well is that all there is to you, just good looks, big deal. Matt, is different, I think I find him sexy because he knows his not a "pretty boy", and his looks are quite unusual, but he still shows confidence.

kiernana
09-08-2005, 08:00 PM
i agree with AC..

a "sex symbol" could never walk in New York or LA(in any big city really) without being mobbed by women and maybe men alike.... i don't see that happening with Matt. he gets mobbed because he's in a band, looks has nothing to do with it :)

LostChance
09-08-2005, 08:15 PM
yes, I agree with Falling..... I don't want it too

Caff
09-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Wow a lot of people are using "sexy" - I wouldn't even call him that either...but NOTE: I am not saying he's ugly...mmmkay?

Nibbana
09-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Wow a lot of people are using "sexy" - I wouldn't even call him that either...but NOTE: I am not saying he's ugly...mmmkay?

Yeah, we use the word "sexy" as we are discussing whether he is a "sex" symbol... ;)

space_mushroomia
09-08-2005, 08:45 PM
I definitely don't think that being a sex symbol can be a compliment. The word "sex symbol" itself is just absurd, made by frustrated women who can't find satisfaction in their real bed and who drew a certain type of guy supposed to be perfect. I wanted to show you but I just dunno how to insert images in my replies...
Tell me about charm... Matt doesn't lack of it and it's much more subtil... ;)

miss_max
09-08-2005, 10:04 PM
i think Matt is not a beautiful man.. but he's so sexy, charming, especially on stage when he plays plug in baby! He makes me feel hot! hihihiihi :LOL:

Deranged Pineapple
09-08-2005, 10:07 PM
No he's not.

I find him very attractive. I'd be attracted to him even if I passed him in a crowd. But I'm attracted to rather odd looking men anyways. :LOL:

(And I don't find Brad Pitt attractive at all.)

Jan
09-08-2005, 10:30 PM
He makes me feel hot! hihihiihi :LOL:

:LOL: that was a lovely description of Matt.

Sylvie
09-08-2005, 10:40 PM
A sex symbol sells his image, Matt gives us his art and it's a very precious gift. ;)

http://tinypic.com/aabyht.gif

miss_max
10-08-2005, 12:25 AM
:LOL: that was a lovely description of Matt.

:p

robbiemcm
10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Who the hell finds rodents sexy? That's just sick, I will no longer talk to any of you.

pennyroyal
10-08-2005, 05:09 PM
I do find him attractive, definitely. I love guys with black hair and blue eyes, it's so hot. And I do like my men skinny and bulemic looking, LOL. I wouldn't say he's the hottest person in the world, but then who really is? It's all according to each person's personal taste. BUT...if I had to choose between the three of them, it'd be DOMINIC. Now that's one sexy bitch!

spiral_static
10-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I remember nearly 6 years ago my mother said he looked like a lab-rat...

Nibbana
10-08-2005, 08:17 PM
A sex symbol sells his image, Matt gives us his art and it's a very precious gift. ;)

http://tinypic.com/aabyht.gif

Good point, I have changed my mind, he isn't a sex symbol his just sexy to people.

michelle_microcuts
12-08-2005, 06:59 PM
hahahhaha.....a website said yhat matt used to work in a sex shop....hahahha...but i think he is handsome and hot... ;)

Gem
12-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Maybe to a rat (and Cath...)

Caff
12-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Maybe to a rat (and Cath...)

I don't think he's a sex symbol Gem :p.

AC
12-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Now this is a sex symbol.

http://www.addreviews.com/images/albums/2003-06-24-18-38-03.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not like Prince.

Caff
12-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Hahaha me and my best mate always had a joke about how we could imagine Matt doing a Prince one day...performing in purple catsuits and shagging his guitar on stage...well Matt IS short...but not as short as Prince..still we could see it happening ;p.

AC
12-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Hahaha me and my best mate always had a joke about how we could imagine Matt doing a Prince one day...performing in purple catsuits and shagging his guitar on stage...well Matt IS short...but not as short as Prince..still we could see it happening ;p.

I think J Hawkins Esq has cornered the market on that, though.
Haven't had a dream in a long time, but please, please, please let that not happen with Muse.

Bexie
12-08-2005, 08:28 PM

Omg, as soon as I read this thread...I couldnt stop laughing. Yes yes he's a sex symbol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Available Enchantress
12-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I think J Hawkins Esq has cornered the market on that, though.
Haven't had a dream in a long time, but please, please, please let that not happen with Muse.
I had to tell some people on here that was a cover of a Smiths song a few weeks ago, n00bs.

Johanne28
04-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Sometimes he's really a sex symbol (in Bliss clip !) but anyway no he isn't:indiff: :indiff: :rolleyes:

helene
04-12-2005, 05:17 PM
i think he's very very good looking but not hot...but he's a beautiful musician/singer !!!
his future wife is very lucky..
kiss all

Jirado
04-12-2005, 05:20 PM
..No.

Glenn Stefani
04-12-2005, 05:23 PM
I know this thread is quite old but anyway....
NO. He seems like a very interesting bloke but no.

ilovemuse
05-12-2005, 03:10 AM
damn you all, i've just read this entire thread not noticing how old and pointless it is!!
But anyway, Matt is so talented, probably in EVERY way, that it doesn't matter how aesthetically pleasing he is! I personally thing he is a sexy beast but along with most things in life it's personal preference!
Therefore, don't be gay and ask silly questions!

That Little Animal
05-12-2005, 07:44 AM
But anyway, Matt is so talented, probably in EVERY way!

He is a yoyo guru. Knows everything there is to know about database programming. Is exceptional at milking goats. Has never lost a hotdog eating contest in his life. A fellatio champion. Knows how to cook a gazelle just right. His miming skills are awesome. Expert at waxing your legs without irritating your skin...

sorry

El Zilcho
05-12-2005, 07:46 AM
He is a yoyo guru. Knows everything there is to know about database programming. Is exceptional at milking goats. Has never lost a hotdog eating contest in his life. A fellatio champion. Knows how to cook a gazelle just right. His miming skills are awesome. Expert at waxing your legs without irritating your skin...

sorry

:LOL: I want to be like him some day!

€ngel
05-12-2005, 08:17 AM
:LOL: I want to be like him some day!
:eek: :stunned: :p

El Zilcho
05-12-2005, 08:20 AM
:eek: :stunned: :p

Well except for that one thing :stunned:

€ngel
05-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Well except for that one thing :stunned:
:eek: What thing are you talking about??? :eek:

El Zilcho
05-12-2005, 08:30 AM
:eek: What thing are you talking about??? :eek:

Oh, I thought that was the reason why you were so shocked :LOL: :unsure:
Anyway, if you flip through Jouko's list, there's one thing a man shouldn't know how to do :LOL:
And of course I don't want to be like Matt, I just want to know how to do cool things like cooking a gazelle just right, in case I'm stuck in the desert some day and want to have a fancy dinner :D

DarkshinesArcana
05-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Does the sex symbol thing not sound a wee bit corny?
is there another way of phrasing it?

Shinybiscuit
05-12-2005, 12:38 PM

After giving this much thought.....
I'm going to have to say yes.

I know I don't love him as much as I used to (I was very very scary at one stage in my life) but he's a rock frontman, he's as skinny as they come, he has immacculate hair, and plays the guitar in an orgasmic way.

All of these constitute to sex-god making.

Hmm.

DarkshinesArcana
05-12-2005, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Shinybiscuit]

I know I don't love him as much as I used to (I was very very scary at one stage in my life) [QUOTE]

Yea its quite had not to become obsessed;)

Abbey
05-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Matchew Bellmay iz da hotesst fing since slised bred, u n00bs

Available Enchantress
06-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Matchew Bellmay iz da hotesst fing since slised bred, u n00bs
but slised bred iz cold :confused:

AmandaBellamy
06-12-2005, 04:16 AM
soooooo hooooot

Sophie.
06-12-2005, 07:46 AM
Um, no. Even though I would have said yes a couple of years ago.

He didn't exactly get hit several times with the ugly stick, but he's no sex symbol. Simply rather attractive as men go.

Branny
06-12-2005, 08:03 AM

After giving this much thought.....
I'm going to have to say yes.

I know I don't love him as much as I used to (I was very very scary at one stage in my life) but he's a rock frontman, he's as skinny as they come, he has immacculate hair, and plays the guitar in an orgasmic way.

All of these constitute to sex-god making.

Hmm.

Yowza.........I agwee.:)

Coco Mademoiselle
06-12-2005, 01:28 PM
of course lison !!!

and can i know why you forgot croissant dom for a thread like this ?? :p

you should have thought of me !! :( :LOL: :rolleyes:

Hebetude
06-12-2005, 01:34 PM
You have got to be kidding me. :LOL:

Black Mamba
06-12-2005, 02:48 PM

Yes I'm jealous of his teeth.:)

Plz plz plz...feck off.

Mona
06-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Matt? A sex symbol?

Psst.

He is handsome, but not a sex symbol damnit.

other_tr
08-12-2005, 09:06 AM
yeah he is really sexy and attractive but his smashing appearence doesn't mean a sex symbol. he is handsome and a good person but that's it. for being a sex symbol he needs to do much more than now :LOL:

punkstarr
08-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Sex symbol? Let's not get carried away now. You can't have only one man symbolize the object of every woman's desire... or something. However he is very attractive, and I say this not just because he looks good (:happy: ) but because he's also a very talented, intelligent person.

BrieBellamy
08-12-2005, 08:19 PM
:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: ummm... matt bellamy as a sex symbol is just scary! i do greatly agree to his hotness:) :D :) :D :) but sex symbol is just too far.

Caff
08-12-2005, 09:04 PM
I would!

Not been in Muse...so what!
Passing him on the street,I would give him a;) and a :)
The man is HOT,HOT,HOT.:p

Hmmm, I don't believe most of you. Sorry.

Jan
08-12-2005, 09:08 PM
hes sum hawt stuff y'all n if u disagree u suc lolzers

pickle
10-12-2005, 01:48 AM
http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/2/Mattjuice.jpg
:rolleyes: Duh.

Dodgysleeper
10-12-2005, 09:51 PM
hes sum hawt stuff y'all n if u disagree u suc lolzers

Huh? speak english?!?

Personally I only think people find Matt attractive because he is the lead singer of a bad ass band... and is incredibly talented. But I dont think he is THAT good looking,

and personally i always thought Dom was the cute one of the band :)

go Dom!!! XD

pickle
10-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Huh? speak english?!?

Personally I only think people find Matt attractive because he is the lead singer of a bad ass band... and is incredibly talented. But I dont think he is THAT good looking,

and personally i always thought Dom was the cute one of the band :)

go Dom!!! XD
Agreed. Dom is a cutie pants.

Jan
10-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Huh? speak english?!?

I was jay kay!

Hello.

Available Enchantress
11-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Agreed. Dom is a cutie pants.
He looks like a retarded monkey. Chris all the way.

Festie
11-12-2005, 08:19 AM
With red hair. Phwoar.

Melanchomania
11-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Well, I think he's very hot! And his talent... yeah!!!
But I also like Chris and Dom, too!
Sexy, cool Band :p

jeremy kyle
11-12-2005, 03:43 PM
matt=superrobotratbellamygo! or he looks like a rat

francyvisi
11-12-2005, 07:24 PM
He's to small to be a sex symbol

Strawberry_Juice
12-12-2005, 02:41 AM
http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/2/Mattjuice.jpg
:rolleyes: Duh.
That picture always scares me... are those VEINS on his stomach? Or perhaps lashes from a whip? :eek:

brainbored
12-12-2005, 03:18 AM
No.
I'm surprised at you Cathy :p .

EDIT:Oh bloody hell, someone else has already made that joke. Sozzles.

PepperLoveJules
12-12-2005, 04:12 AM
He looks like a retarded monkey. Chris all the way.
:LOL: :LOL:

diet_coke_superstar!
05-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I, personally, think Matthew Bellamy is pure SEX. He's a fantastic musician, and he always seamed to me to be a really nice person. So, yes.

He's not Terry's. HE'S MINE.

xxx

nanette
05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
well, he has very beautiful eyes and he's charming.
but it isn't a sex symbol (for me, a sex symbol isn't that) !!

wanyin
05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
I'M FREAKING BIAS.
he's got me hooked with his voice and music that i'm all mushy over him.
i guess he wasnt exactly whoa when i first saw him, but he does get easier on the eyes.
so currently, i think he's pretty hot :D
maybe i'm just delusional :X

Hebetude
05-11-2006, 03:40 PM
I, personally, think Matthew Bellamy is pure SEX. He's a fantastic musician, and he always seamed to me to be a really nice person. So, yes.

He's not Terry's. HE'S MINE.

xxx
necro-posting....

Vesna
05-11-2006, 03:52 PM
I love him very much, when listen his voice and how he plays on piano )))

Vesper
05-11-2006, 04:01 PM
:LOL: Muwhahha this topic!

Sure, matts a sex symbol! If there's group of people online who constantly perv over him and say the funniest/ strangest things......I mean he has his own TEAM (PMT haha) I think that makes him offically a sex symbol....

Oh yeah, and hes Fookin' GORGEOUS!!:happy:

skittles
05-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Matt not hot:eek:

I'm sorry but HE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS

And dom is hot too, i can't fancy Chris because he looks too much like my dad

Katiane Carvalho
05-11-2006, 04:14 PM
I think I arrived a quite late here. Any case....:$

YES, HE IS. HE IS THE MOST CUTIEST SEX BABY EVER!!!!

Now. Can I hold that cutie baby on my lap?:D

Yus
05-11-2006, 04:15 PM
He's gorgeous in my mind, yes. :yesey: But a sex symbol? I'm not so sure of that.

Katiane Carvalho
05-11-2006, 04:19 PM
He's gorgeous in my mind, yes. :yesey: But a sex symbol? I'm not so sure of that.

Come on!!! That man is really fuckin sex.

Bellamy rock our panties....:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

*sorry...:$

Itaketheblow
05-11-2006, 04:38 PM
He's a genius as musician&composer
but a sexsymbol? :eek:
so far as I'm concerned: nope

but I can understand the point of view ;) sort of

Yus
05-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Come on!!! That man is really fuckin sex.

True, but I don't think that Matt's sex appeal is what draws others to him. :LOL:

lostkiwibird
05-11-2006, 04:46 PM
He's short, skinny and pasty and I think he'd be the first to agree on those things but strangely, incredibly amazingly sexy. I mean really really phwoarrrrrr sexy, but i've always had odd taste in men...if I saw him in the street without knowing him I probably wouldn't think much of him but its his stage presence and the way he plays the guitar that does it for me *wibble* Plus he really does know how to dress, the clothes do maketh the man :p

So is he a sex symbol? Most definitely yes, to me anyways.

Aoif-xxx
05-11-2006, 05:11 PM
He has sexy sexy hair... mmm... i wouldnt go for the rest of him but he has really good hair. :)

lostkiwibird
05-11-2006, 05:21 PM
He has sexy sexy hair... mmm... i wouldnt go for the rest of him but he has really good hair. :)

Aye, his hair is always great whatever colour it is ;) , and he has nice cheekbones which is all good on a bloke.

L@ura
05-11-2006, 05:32 PM
He has a little bit more going for him than just plain old 'sex symbol' status :LOL:

Katiane Carvalho
05-11-2006, 05:36 PM
He's short, skinny and pasty and I think he'd be the first to agree on those things but strangely, incredibly amazingly sexy. I mean really really phwoarrrrrr sexy, but i've always had odd taste in men...if I saw him in the street without knowing him I probably wouldn't think much of him but its his stage presence and the way he plays the guitar that does it for me *wibble* Plus he really does know how to dress, the clothes do maketh the man :p

You almost took the words from my mouth;) . And don't worrie you aren't the only one who love that kind of guy, I also ever had maybe a no usual taste for men. At least, my friends always think it about me, they can't understand my odd taste too...:LOL:

Just I little think. If I saw him in the street without knowin' him I probably would think much in him. Because he looks a lot the kind of men that I usually like. :p

Mrs Hahn
05-11-2006, 07:14 PM
He has a little bit more going for him than just plain old 'sex symbol' status :LOL:

yeah right
i thik he reached the princess status

stephW
05-11-2006, 08:58 PM

He's hoooooottttt, and talented....so why not?:D

Hocus Pocus
05-11-2006, 09:00 PM
if i saw him in the street, and he wasnt famous, i wouldnt look twice.

i think becuase of his tallent and stage presence, he is the kind that you look twice at.

its tallent and personality before looks after all.

nature_3
05-11-2006, 11:24 PM
i say YES:yesey:

theend
05-11-2006, 11:31 PM
No!

I LOVE Matt as a musical genius but the thought of him naked, pumping away makes me piss myself laughing!

He's too wee & delicate. I'd have big Chris anyday! :LOL:

MattBellamyLove
06-11-2006, 02:09 AM

Yes i do agree with you VERY much. But its wierd with me. I think hes the hottest man in the world but i dont normally date men like that. I normally date like tall soccer-ish type guys. Not the really big muscley ones, but the ones with like a six pack... and tall...

matoran
06-11-2006, 10:37 AM
I always assumed this was a sex symbol

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/matoran/7485.jpg

which looks kinda different to this

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/matoran/t679.jpg

To me Matt is very good looking, but doesn't give me the feeling of
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/matoran/7485.jpg
oh golly no

supermassivegirl
06-11-2006, 11:32 AM
to me, he definitely is.

Tracybs
06-11-2006, 11:54 AM
the thought of him naked, pumping away makes me piss myself laughing!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I still would... :$

Hysteria 6969
06-11-2006, 02:09 PM
You almost took the words from my mouth;) . And don't worrie you aren't the only one who love that kind of guy, I also ever had maybe a no usual taste for men. At least, my friends always think it about me, they can't understand my odd taste too...:LOL:

Just I little think. If I saw him in the street without knowin' him I probably would think much in him. Because he looks a lot the kind of men that I usually like. :p

I'm absolutely agree with u!He's hot & very sexy!

Tokamak
06-11-2006, 03:05 PM
So can we conclude that it's not the looks of the man that make him attractive, but the fact that he often stands on a stage doing something he is and knows he is good at while there are thousands of screaming females standing in front of him totally getting excited and wishing they could touch if only once?

Romanticide
06-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Talent = Sexy

Matt is talented, go figure.

Sure if you saw him in a street you may not look twice, but knowing that he wrote some incredible music, and that amazing stage presence he has people are bound to think he's an attractive man.

You can say the same for many other people in bands, like Chris Martin from Coldplay, Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance etc.

When I first got into Muse and I read in all the CD's that he was the guitarist, pianist, vocalist and wrote all the lyrics I felt myself falling for this man called Matthew Bellamy. Then when I saw a few pics of him I thought "not bad at all really", then when I saw them live for the first time...well that's when my opinion of his looks changed from "pretty fine" to "down right sexy". I've now found that i'm attractive to skinny, blue eyed, dark looking guys =p.

Sand
06-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I think he is :D

Caff
06-11-2006, 05:25 PM
So can we conclude that it's not the looks of the man that make him attractive, but the fact that he often stands on a stage doing something he is and knows he is good at while there are thousands of screaming females standing in front of him totally getting excited and wishing they could touch if only once?

Pretty much, it's quite shallow really. Then again, men are no better with their porn mags.

trouble
06-11-2006, 05:33 PM
It's a hard question for me to answer because I PERSONALLY think he is.

Then again, I can understand why other people don't.

I think he's good looking, I think he's funny, and I think he's talented, therefore, he's the ideal sex symbol in my eyes.

Dom, on the otherhand, I find sexy even without thinking about the talent (I don't mean he's not talented).

Peroxide Pixie
06-11-2006, 05:59 PM
I do think he scrubs up well and his personality and talent count for a lot but that doesn't make you a sex symbol.

binarysonnets
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Dom, on the otherhand, I find sexy even without thinking about the talent (I don't mean he's not talented).

IAW you.

christa88
07-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Hmm weell I think that he is sexy. At first I didn't find him that hot, but his personality(i haven't seen much of it but still a little) makes him hot, cause he seems to be very charming. And his talent makes him look confident and he is the greatest singer, songwriter, guitarist, pianist I've ever heard so I guess he is pretty damn sexy. I respect him and look up to him I guess..... But I don't see some people as sex symbols, so to me he is just a hot and talented mr. Bellamy. :p ;) :D

Tokamak
07-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Pretty much, it's quite shallow really. Then again, men are no better with their porn mags.

There's a difference though, men go for the looks and girls obviously go for the status. I think that's less shallow.

scotgal
07-11-2006, 11:13 AM
after seeeing him live and looking like he was havin sex with his guitar! i'd say he was a sex symbol of the highest order!!! a sex symbol to me is someone whi is passionate about something and a bit unpredictable so for me mr bellamy ticks my boxes - and then some

Caff
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
There's a difference though, men go for the looks and girls obviously go for the status. I think that's less shallow.

I think both are equally shallow personally. Because with women, it advances the stereotype that all we care about is money/status. I remember a survey where a really good looking waiter was given as an option against Richard Branson and the question was something like "who would you rather date/marry?" and guess who most women picked? Branson! I must be really a odd woman because if I don't find a man physically appealing I don't care how rich he is, I'd not be able to drag myself into his bed!

But then again just going for someone on looks is shallow too. But I suppose with people you don't know such as celebrities/models, you can't be anything but shallow.

decayingfantasies
07-11-2006, 02:00 PM
after seeeing him live and looking like he was havin sex with his guitar! i'd say he was a sex symbol of the highest order!!! a sex symbol to me is someone whi is passionate about something and a bit unpredictable so for me mr bellamy ticks my boxes - and then some

I read that as "ticks my boxers."

I have this thing about men with dark hair (check), blue eyes (check), and pale skin (check), so I think Matt is pretty sexy. His dynamic personality alone is pretty attractive because he seems to be a very funny, charismatic guy. :)

christa88
07-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I read that as "ticks my boxers."

I have this thing about men with dark hair (check), blue eyes (check), and pale skin (check), so I think Matt is pretty sexy. His dynamic personality alone is pretty attractive because he seems to be a very funny, charismatic guy. :)

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! men with dark hair, blue/grey eyes and pale skin are the sexiest evvaaa!!!! lol ......I read it as ticks my boxers too!!!! :LOL: :LOL: you people seem to be really nice by the way!! I'm glad I registered! (I'm new too):D :) ;) :p

L@ura
07-11-2006, 05:53 PM
He's what I call 'sweet' in the way he gets tongue tied & just thrusts the mic infront of Dom when being interviewed sometimes. It's endearing that he clearly doesn't always feel comfortable in certain cirmumstances........that makes him REAL! ;)

I'm in awe of his seemingly endless talent but I don't find him attractive enough to get my juices flowing. Musically I admit he takes me to places others just can't :LOL:

Gemsy
07-11-2006, 06:17 PM
sex cymbal

EDIT: I love his eccentricity. That's about it.
I don't look at a picture of him and go, "oooh, baby I'd hit that."

'Cause I wouldn't hit that. And he's a bit skinny for my liking. :LOL:

Cloud Cuckoo
07-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Well, if you like human-birds... actually I think he'd be quite the sex symbol(whatever that means) if he was a real bird. :) ... Ok, he's not that fugly, he's just not my type.
Now Dom is... nice. Even before I liked Muse, I had to admit he's just really good looking.

greatbigsquirrel
07-11-2006, 09:23 PM
he's sweet but not a sex symbol.
but he's a real interesting person otherwise which more than makes up for it. :)

Istet
07-11-2006, 09:37 PM
He's hot and sexy and so fucking beautiful!
he's my platonic passion!

lostkiwibird
08-11-2006, 06:44 PM
after seeeing him live and looking like he was havin sex with his guitar! i'd say he was a sex symbol of the highest order!!!

Aye, thats exactly what I thought when I watched Reading on the telly 'mmmmm he plays that guitar like he's shagging it, mmmmm hot' :LOL: :rolleyes:

hitrrrik
19-01-2008, 06:36 PM
:) (interesting, as measured in human sexuality?)
....I madly like how he behaves on the stage

AMfrompoland!!
19-01-2008, 08:12 PM
I have to say: He's very talented :yesey:, he's nice and cute person and :rolleyes:probably funny (I've not met him, so how the hell can I know xD), but if we don't look on all those other sides then, he's sex symbol...for me :rolleyes: Some other people can think, that he's pretty ugly, my friends hates him so I know what I'm talking about :p

Adrianna
19-01-2008, 08:15 PM
http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/ys3/issue8/images/roland.jpg

Matt Bellamy - sex symbol

Allrightnow
19-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I think Matt's sexy because he is talent, and it seems like he got a great personality. I think his entire look, you know his face, has grew on me since I started to like Muse, but if I'd met Matt on a party or something I'm afraid I wouldn't pay him that much attention at the first sight.. But I'm not really that type who judge people by the first sight..you know, personality is more important than look.. umm..whatever :LOL:

I think Chris got the most sexiest look, however.

This contribution makes no sense at all.. :rolleyes:

ChasingDreams
19-01-2008, 11:50 PM
I remeber the first time I saw Matt, I was in love with the color of his skin xD I love pale skin, it's just so irresistable :eek: Also Matt's face is very unusual which kinda grew on me :p

Okay I'm rabling so I'll just get to the point:

Yes, Matt's definetly a sex symbol, his has that sexy-eye-thing that can make anyone SWWWOOOONNNN, and the most beautiful skin color in the world =))

Not to metion all those guitar violations :eek:

Easily_Hyper
20-01-2008, 12:17 AM
:yesey:

I only have to look at those eyes and I go all fangirly:LOL:

Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt
20-01-2008, 01:37 AM
YES

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5386/00015gybiz9.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4005/pianosanspiano6kp.gif
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3825/ab85c2cc0aj8.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7084/861223656a1563491901b53nb9.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/659/red9oh9kf4.jpg
:supertong

Meep
20-01-2008, 03:03 AM
I don't understand why I seem to continually find him attractive :Stunned:. H'es literally not my type AT ALL. I hate the skinny man thing!

Firebaptist
20-01-2008, 03:19 AM
I don't understand why I seem to continually find him attractive :Stunned:. H'es literally not my type AT ALL. I hate the skinny man thing!
I can't understand why you do either :LOL:

Meep
20-01-2008, 03:23 AM
I can't understand why you do either :LOL:
Not even .. slightly, hmm? :p

Firebaptist
20-01-2008, 03:24 AM
Not even .. slightly, hmm? :p
Surprisingly enough, no :p

He's just... so skinny and pointy and *shudders* :noey:

Meep
20-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Surprisingly enough, no :p

I agree though! Big man thighs for me plz. And yet still .... someone help me! :'(

hyper_chondriac_muser
20-01-2008, 03:32 AM
I agree though! Big man thighs for me plz. And yet still .... someone help me! :'(

I get exactly what you mean, I hate the skinny guy look.. Matt's ultimately a lanky lil werido and yet I'm oddly drawn to him :erm: I think it's the stage presence (mostly)/crazy laughter/6475 words-a-second/alien paranoia/general absurd-ness that gets me lol .. I need help! :rolleyes:

hyper_chondriac_muser
20-01-2008, 03:34 AM

well you said it better than I did

hitrrrik
20-01-2008, 04:54 AM
I have to say: He's very talented :yesey:, he's nice and cute person and :rolleyes:probably funny (I've not met him, so how the hell can I know xD), but if we don't look on all those other sides then, he's sex symbol...for me :rolleyes: Some other people can think, that he's pretty ugly, my friends hates him so I know what I'm talking about :p

your friends probably have not yet realized that the beauty and sexuality is not the same!
beautiful people is not always so sexually attractive
(sexuality - is something that lives inside ;)

lady dementia
20-01-2008, 05:12 AM
i think matt USED to be a sex symbol at OOS/pre-abso era when he was still doing crazy things, jumping at performances, destroying guitars, amplis, wearing odd clothes.. plus he's got a unique face. crooked nose and unusual face shape, even though they look weird, i think that what makes him look so appealing and different. and THAT is sexy for me.
also he never acts like he knows he's sexy. i mean, he looks pretty humble from what i've seen in interviews, etc (i never met him in person, so..yeah :p)
but seeing he's grown up now, he's lost some energy he used to have that made him sexy. he acts pretty "normal" now :D
gosh sorry for my terrible english. hope i dont confuse you all.. does anyone know what im talking about? :p

Black Absolution
20-01-2008, 07:04 AM
i think he's adorable, cute, sexy, etc. he's extremely talented, has a wonderful voice, writes amazing lyrics... i mean i don't. maybe to some he comes across as one.

NaomiSushiX3
20-01-2008, 07:45 AM
yes, if you focus on his tallents and moves more than his looks :p
but just for looks not many people would find him attractive..
but i do :p

lostkiwibird
20-01-2008, 09:02 AM

True
Makes no difference though *fangirl quivers* :$

_aure_
20-01-2008, 09:59 AM
I don't think so if he's a sex symbols. I just think he's adorable :p

Earthquake
20-01-2008, 12:01 PM
He's a cute guy :happy:

Judderman
20-01-2008, 12:05 PM
i think matt USED to be a sex symbol at OOS/pre-abso era when he was still doing crazy things, jumping at performances, destroying guitars, amplis, wearing odd clothes.. plus he's got a unique face. crooked nose and unusual face shape, even though they look weird, i think that what makes him look so appealing and different. and THAT is sexy for me.
also he never acts like he knows he's sexy. i mean, he looks pretty humble from what i've seen in interviews, etc (i never met him in person, so..yeah :p)
but seeing he's grown up now, he's lost some energy he used to have that made him sexy. he acts pretty "normal" now :D
gosh sorry for my terrible english. hope i dont confuse you all.. does anyone know what im talking about? :p

in your sig? who are the ones that arent matt but are wearing matts clothes? plsthnx.

achi
20-01-2008, 04:29 PM
in your sig? who are the ones that arent matt but are wearing matts clothes? plsthnx.

Avril Lavigne's the girl one I think;) (seen her wear the shirt on her Girflriend Remix vid) Don't know who the other guy is..oh well:LOL:

deadbeat dolly
20-01-2008, 06:13 PM
he's not a sex symbol, at least not for me anyway. usually i'd go for someone like him - reasonably intelligent, very highly talented, funny, big blue eyes and a stage presence that will make me go :eek: at times... but to me he's some strange alien/rat thing with a beaky nose and a funny laugh :LOL:

Greta Garbo Superga
20-01-2008, 06:19 PM
I don't consider him a sex-symbol because he isn't adored by everybody and there aren't millions of screaming girls following him wherever he goes.
but I consider him really sexy and hot 'cause he looks so good with his elf-appeareance and he's crazy, clever, talented....

Blackout
20-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Yes, yes, and, YES.

Besides that, he is a very talented man. He is smart, clever, has a fantastic voice, makes awesome music. The whole man is just. Sexiness!

You have all heard the intro to Time is running out, right? I listened to that song with one of my best friends. Suddenly, out of nowwhere, she was like: "Oh my god, you can HEAR the sexiness when he sings"

Well. I agree.

funkadelic
20-01-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't consider him a sex-symbol because he isn't adored by everybody and there aren't millions of screaming girls following him wherever he goes.
but I consider him really sexy and hot 'cause he looks so good with his elf-appeareance and he's crazy, clever, talented....

Er, no, I don't think he is. He is very attractive though in his own special way, and he just happens to be exactly my type. I'm not really one for the big muscular guys or pretty boys. It's his mind, personality (don't reallly know him of course, but by what I've seen), sense of humour and talent that really do it for me.

Several people who have met him have also said that, despite not being the most photogenic, he's awfully handsome in person.

Yus
20-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Matt is anything but a sex symbol. :LOL:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 01:46 AM

fangirl olool :p

alyssa_
21-01-2008, 04:48 AM
Hahaha, helllll no he's not.

...but I'm horribly attracted to him. :LOL:

JammaserJ
21-01-2008, 05:02 AM
^^^ Oh I agree. :LOL:

He is not a sex symbol and he is not typically good looking but there is something about him that sucks me in! Thats my definition of sexy, that indefinable quality that makes me go all week at the knees.:$

Discoprincess32
21-01-2008, 06:56 AM
he's not a sex symbol, at least not for me anyway. usually i'd go for someone like him - reasonably intelligent, very highly talented, funny, big blue eyes and a stage presence that will make me go :eek: at times... but to me he's some strange alien/rat thing with a beaky nose and a funny laugh :LOL:

When I read this, I thought, Matt is really intelligent in everything he does, obviously a prodigy, extremely funny (from watching Youtube videos) the most amazing blue eyes (he looks so young & carefree and dare I say it - innocent even though I know he soooooooooo isn't) and his stage presence is what makes sooooo many people in the world want to emulate him, and what you come up with is he is rat like. :mad: I don't get you.....I think he is HOTTTTTTTTTT. I agree that I don't think he is sex symbol. Most rock stars aren't, but he is my (and many others) love God. :p

Emaaa
21-01-2008, 09:26 AM
sex symbol? no
gorgeous? yes
pretty much, matt doesn't look like the kind of guy many girls would consider to be "hot", but everything thats so wrong about him makes him so so right. I also think that his talent, personality and intelligence is what makes him such an attractive person, and thats what we should be judging on anyway.
so in conclusion, matts not-so-rights make him perfect
and he is gorgeous not just for his looks :D
ps: i agree with other people in here, he was schweet hair and cheekbones!

monkeyinair
21-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Omg. :LOL:

MandyNau
21-01-2008, 01:13 PM
sex symbol? no
gorgeous? yes
pretty much, matt doesn't look like the kind of guy many girls would consider to be "hot", but everything thats so wrong about him makes him so so right. I also think that his talent, personality and intelligence is what makes him such an attractive person, and thats what we should be judging on anyway.
so in conclusion, matts not-so-rights make him perfect
and he is gorgeous not just for his looks :D
ps: i agree with other people in here, he was schweet hair and cheekbones!
+1

I thought he was just weird until I found out more and more about him. :) And saw him grow up, he's def got better looking over the years. And then after I met him I liked him even more, he seemed totally charming :D He is damn gorgeous in his own special way :D

Allrightnow
21-01-2008, 03:52 PM
My friend about Matt, when she got to see pics of him, and heard he is "just" 5'7": "What a voice for such a little rat"

I think it's Matts talent, and his personality (what you've seen in interviews etc) that makes him frriiiikin hawt. His face is pretty amazing too in my opinion - but it grew on me, at first sight I found his face extremly odd.

funkadelic
21-01-2008, 05:56 PM
When I read this, I thought, Matt is really intelligent in everything he does, obviously a prodigy, extremely funny (from watching Youtube videos) the most amazing blue eyes (he looks so young & carefree and dare I say it - innocent even though I know he soooooooooo isn't) and his stage presence is what makes sooooo many people in the world want to emulate him, and what you come up with is he is rat like. :mad: I don't get you.....I think he is HOTTTTTTTTTT. I agree that I don't think he is sex symbol. Most rock stars aren't, but he is my (and many others) love God. :p

Ha, that's a good point actually. I can't say there are a lot of terribly good-looking rock stars in general. As for his 'rat-like' features, well, there are people out there who look like persian cats.

Yus
21-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Haha, I'd hate to be Matt looking at this thread, with everyone saying he has a 'strange face'. How harsh. :LOL:

Allrightnow
21-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Haha, I'd hate to be Matt looking at this thread, with everyone saying he has a 'strange face'. How harsh. :LOL:

Yeah, but no one has said that his strange face is something bad. We all love his strange face! :D

deadbeat dolly
21-01-2008, 09:12 PM

:stunned: it's not like i said he's the ugliest man on the planet :LOL: . i mean i totally agree he has a very attractive personality etc but i'm not one of those PMTers that goes all OMGZZ!!!!!11 *dies* when a pic is posted :LOL:

21-01-2008, 09:22 PM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9394/mattwallybigjp4.th.jpg (http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mattwallybigjp4.jpg)

if You think, he isn't sexy....pls put your glasses on!:LOL::p:D

21-01-2008, 09:25 PM
+1

I thought he was just weird until I found out more and more about him. :) And saw him grow up, he's def got better looking over the years. And then after I met him I liked him even more, he seemed totally charming :D He is damn gorgeous in his own special way :D

yeah yeah that's it!:LOL:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Hardly a sex symbol :noey:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/iluffmuse/untitledw.jpg

seregon
21-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Hardly a sex symbol :noey:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/iluffmuse/untitledw.jpg

*ignores the fact Chris posted it but finds it funny all the same*

hyper_chondriac_muser
21-01-2008, 09:44 PM
He's not a sex symbol. But he is oddly attractive. Talent etc.. it's all alluring and his face is quite unique lol. But the term 'sex symbol' refers to some large phenomenon, someone that appeals to the mass - men like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp etc have been regarded sex symbols because they have an endless number of fan girlies all over the world I guess. But not Matt..for one thing he's not that well known outside of music circles.. and I hardly see him featuring on the cover of Heat magazine or something any time soon (at least I hope he doesn't) :LOL: :rolleyes:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 09:46 PM
He's not a sex symbol. But he is oddly attractive. Talent etc.. it's all alluring and his face is quite unique lol. But the term 'sex symbol' refers to some large phenomenon, someone that appeals to the mass - men like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp etc have been regarded sex symbols because they have an endless number of fan girlies all over the world I guess. But not Matt..for one thing he's not that well known outside of music circles.. and I hardly see him featuring on the cover of Heat magazine or something any time soon (at least I hope he doesn't) :LOL: :rolleyes:
His face is quite unique? Unique in the way that it looks like a ferret? :p

seregon
21-01-2008, 09:48 PM
His face is quite unique? Unique in the way that it looks like a ferret? :p

That was a meercat you posted you pleb face

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 09:50 PM
That was a meercat you posted you pleb face
Ferret/Meercat/Rat.... not a lot of difference :rolleyes:

seregon
21-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Ferret/Meercat/Rat.... not a lot of difference :rolleyes:

You need to be stuck in a room with David Attenborough he'd soon give you a spanking.. by talking

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 09:53 PM
You need to be stuck in a room with David Attenborough he'd soon give you a spanking.. by talking
Sounds like my kind of night ;)

seregon
21-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Sounds like my kind of night ;)

Mine too actually.

hyper_chondriac_muser
21-01-2008, 09:57 PM
How did this become about David Attenborough spanking :LOL: :stunned:

And Matt is not a ferret/meerkat whatever fankoo, he's speshul! :p

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:01 PM
How did this become about David Attenborough spanking :LOL: :stunned:

And Matt is not a ferret/meerkat whatever fankoo, he's speshul! :p
It hasn't! It's turned into Attenborough spanking ME! :eyebrows:

Matt's so fugly :LOL:

~screenager~
21-01-2008, 10:05 PM
It hasn't! It's turned into Attenborough spanking ME! :eyebrows:

Matt's so fugly :LOL: There's an awful lot to be said for charisma though. And he is very charismatic on-stage. The fact that he doesn't say much when he's performing is a very important part of that... :LOL:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:07 PM
There's an awful lot to be said for charisma though. And he is very charismatic on-stage. The fact that he doesn't say much is a key part of that...
And that he doesn't move abot much anymore?

He's getting old bless 'im :p