PDA

View Full Version : Is Matt Bellamy a sex symbol? (no, but discuss)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Yus
21-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Hardly a sex symbol :noey:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/iluffmuse/untitledw.jpg

:LOL::LOL:

To be honest I think it's more like this:

http://z.about.com/d/healing/1/0/4/N/gtotem_hawk.jpg

Although I think he's really attractive (ex PMTer here), it's hardly because of his looks. :LOL:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:09 PM
:LOL::LOL:

To be honest I think it's more like this:

http://z.about.com/d/healing/1/0/4/N/gtotem_hawk.jpg

Although I think he's really attractive (ex PMTer here), it's hardly because of his looks. :LOL:
He is just a master of the animal Kingdom. He can transform into anything he wants :ninja:

~screenager~
21-01-2008, 10:11 PM
And that he doesn't move abot much anymore?

He's getting old bless 'im :p :LOL: I've only seen them on the BHAR tour so can't comment, but it really is all about the confidence.

That said, I think he's quite nice anyway - "quite nice" rather than "OOOH MY GOD SO GORGEOUS" (like, say, Johnny Depp) - and it's just shit luck on his part that he's not photogenic. Unlike my sister, who looks ginger, spotty and anaemic in reality but is a healthy dark-blonde in photos.

Yus
21-01-2008, 10:14 PM
He is just a master of the animal Kingdom. He can transform into anything he wants :ninja:

:stunned: :LOL:

:LOL: I've only seen them on the BHAR tour so can't comment, but it really is all about the confidence. :D That said, I think he's quite nice anyway - "quite nice" rather than "OOOH MY GOD SO GORGEOUS" (like, say, Johnny Depp) - and it's just shit luck on his part that he's not photogenic.

Maybe that's just what it is... people have said he's a lot better looking in real life. :erm:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Maybe that's just what it is... people have said he's a lot better looking in real life. :erm:

He's really not :LOL:

hyper_chondriac_muser
21-01-2008, 10:18 PM
He's not that bad in photots. Yeah he doesn't photograph amazingly well but there have been lots of nice pics! If he wasn't so talented, charismatic and weird I doubt many of us would think him attractive at all lol. In terms of looks he's not my type at all but there's something there I like.. duno what it is though lol :rolleyes:

Discoprincess32
21-01-2008, 10:18 PM
It hasn't! It's turned into Attenborough spanking ME! :eyebrows:

Matt's so fugly :LOL:

Now Firebaptist I can say many things about many people, but as someone said I think the page back, Matt probably wouldn't want to read this thread because of the things people are saying about his face, saying he looks like a rat (which makes me think of some awful underhanded person - which Matt isn't), or a Meerkat or Ferret or whatever little rodent type is one thing, but call him "fugly" translation "fucking ugly" is just super mean. I see no reason whatsoever for you to be that extreme in your discust for his looks. Most people here think he is attractive mainly because of his personality and stage presence. Hence why I don't think he is a sex symbol.

I doubt he would care too much if he was called a "rat' or a "ferret", but I honestly think calling anyone, read ANYONE fugly is just mean and I think that would hurt his feelings. As I'm sure it would make you feel different as well. And if you think it wouldn't, imagine him walking up to you and telling you he thought you were fugly. Not a good feeling. There is my mommy speach. just be respectful to someone that others do admire. ;)

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Now Firebaptist I can say many things about many people, but as someone said I think the page back, Matt probably wouldn't want to read this thread because of the things people are saying about his face, saying he looks like a rat (which makes me think of some awful underhanded person - which Matt isn't), or a Meerkat or Ferret or whatever little rodent type is one thing, but call him "fugly" translation "fucking ugly" is just super mean. I see no reason whatsoever for you to be that extreme in your discust for his looks. Most people here think he is attractive mainly because of his personality and stage presence. Hence why I don't think he is a sex symbol.

I doubt he would care too much if he was called a "rat' or a "ferret", but I honestly think calling anyone, read ANYONE fugly is just mean and I think that would hurt his feelings. As I'm sure it would make you feel different as well. And if you think it wouldn't, imagine him walking up to you and telling you he thought you were fugly. Not a good feeling. There is my mommy speach. just be respectful to someone that others do admire. ;)
Hey, I don't care, I know I'm fugly :LOL:

Discoprincess32
21-01-2008, 10:22 PM

You're hopeless:rolleyes:

~screenager~
21-01-2008, 10:22 PM
^^aye, "fugly" is not that big a deal here :LOL:
Maybe that's just what it is... people have said he's a lot better looking in real life. :erm: He is :yesey:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:23 PM
You're hopeless:rolleyes:
I'm told that many times too :LOL:

Yus
21-01-2008, 10:23 PM
He is :yesey:

That's it then. I wish I could comment on it, but all I've seen of him is a sky view from the top of Wembley. :LOL:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:24 PM
That's it then. I wish I could comment on it, but all I've seen of him is a sky view from the top of Wembley. :LOL:
But he's not better looking IRL :(

Yus
21-01-2008, 10:26 PM

Pfft. Jealous. ;)

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Pfft. Jealous. ;)
:eek:

I'd never be jealous of ratboy :noey:

hyper_chondriac_muser
21-01-2008, 10:27 PM

He's slightly better looking IRL, but then again it was dark when I met him and well over a year ago so I don't remember that well! From what I do remember, he was better to look at in person lol!

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:28 PM
He's slightly better looking IRL, but then again it was dark when I met him and well over a year ago so I don't remember that well! From what I do remember, he was better to look at in person lol!
But you would say that :p

Discoprincess32
21-01-2008, 10:28 PM

Wow! You really don't find him attractive. Thats great. No one is going to convince you that he is and I highly doubt you are going to change anyones mind. I don't know why you keep posting (for that matter I don't know why I keep responding. It's like a train wreck!). I'm out. :$

Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt
21-01-2008, 10:29 PM
"Non omnes eadem mirantur amanatque"
(Horatius)

No just the same to admire or to like everybody...

he's amazin'
he's nice
He's adorable
he is Matt Bellamy

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/764/225j9mxqc1.th.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=225j9mxqc1.jpg)

Gemsy
21-01-2008, 10:29 PM
I'd hit it

:LOL: I just inhaled my cider

~screenager~
21-01-2008, 10:31 PM
That's it then. I wish I could comment on it, but all I've seen of him is a sky view from the top of Wembley. :LOL: :LOL: I was at the barrier for Wembley - not the front barrier, the one behind the Golden Circle where us non-Goldies were penned in, and could see figures moving but that's about it :p

I was in the first few rows for both BHAR tour Irish gigs though, and we happened to meet him and Chris after one of the gigs, and he's lovely. My friends completely stopped ripping the piss out of him after that. ;) Astounding!

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Wow! You really don't find him attractive. Thats great. No one is going to convince you that he is and I highly doubt you are going to change anyones mind. I don't know why you keep posting (for that matter I don't know why I keep responding. It's like a train wreck!). I'm out. :$

I don't know why I do either, it's just a habit :(

I'd hit it

:LOL: I just inhaled my cider

Oh Gemsy <333 :happy: :LOL:

But cider?! :noey:

Gemsy
21-01-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't know why I do either, it's just a habit :(

Oh Gemsy <333 :happy: :LOL:

But cider?! :noey:

I know, it's minging. But it makes banter 10 times more entertaining. :LOL:

~screenager~
21-01-2008, 10:33 PM
I know, it's minging. But it makes banter 10 times more entertaining. :LOL: For some reason, I read "minging" as "minge-ing". :stunned: :LOL: Internet + alcohol = yay

Yus
21-01-2008, 10:34 PM
I was in the first few rows for both BHAR tour Irish gigs though, and we happened to meet him and Chris after one of the gigs, and he's lovely. My friends completely stopped ripping the piss out of him after that. ;) Astounding!

I should get a few of my friends to meet him then. :LOL:

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 10:35 PM
I know, it's minging. But it makes banter 10 times more entertaining. :LOL:

I can imagine it would do :LOL:

*trots over*

For some reason, I read "minging" as "minge-ing". :stunned: :LOL: Internet + alcohol = yay

+1 :LOL:

21-01-2008, 10:43 PM
i met with Matt, and he was so kind..but he was tired, after the concert....and i think, he is a real man,it means, like everybody....and he not a sooooo fkin' handsome, good-lookin' guy like : Brad Pitt,or Ian Sommerhalder or Colin Farell....seems like Dom Monaghan, silly-drinkie-( he likes alcohol too XD ) or another little bad guys, Jared Leto, Ewan McGregor or Stuart Townsend....IMO.

21-01-2008, 10:43 PM
For some reason, I read "minging" as "minge-ing". :stunned: :LOL: Internet + alcohol = yay

:D:LOL::LOL::LOL:

MandyNau
21-01-2008, 10:57 PM
But he's not better looking IRL :(Your a (non-gay?) bloke, who's gonna take your word for it. :rolleyes: He's bloody gorgeous IRL, and even tho I think he's damn photogenic he looks even better when you see him for real :p

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Your a (non-gay?) bloke, who's gonna take your word for it. :rolleyes: He's bloody gorgeous IRL, and even tho I think he's damn photogenic he looks even better when you see him for real :p
And you're a groupie :rolleyes: :p

MandyNau
21-01-2008, 11:15 PM
And you're a groupie :rolleyes: :plol I wish...njahhaha....just an admirer really :p

Firebaptist
21-01-2008, 11:17 PM
lol I wish...njahhaha....just an admirer really :p
Closed-minded admirer :p

MandyNau
21-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Closed-minded admirer :pclosed minded? wtf :rolleyes: I think I'm rather open minded actually :)

JammaserJ
22-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Firebaptist, your reply's are killing me:LOL::LOL:

The picture of Matt next to a Meercat was the best, I'm still giggling:p

Firebaptist
22-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Firebaptist, your reply's are killing me:LOL::LOL:

The picture of Matt next to a Meercat was the best, I'm still giggling:p
I try to please :D

Firebaptist
22-01-2008, 12:37 AM
And you have succeeded admirally
:happy:

JammaserJ
22-01-2008, 12:39 AM
My computer just went mental! It deleted my comment:eek:

Kabikku
25-03-2008, 05:22 AM
"Sex symbol" is kind of a personal thing. Is he a sex symbol to you?
As for ME, well...um...heh. ^^; I feel silly as heck, but yes. To me, he is.

lyricalwax
25-03-2008, 12:41 PM

Discoprincess made a good point. I know this is the internets and all, but don't kid yourself into thinking you would've been ok about it if I came up to you during the wembley gig and shouted "damn, you're one fugly dude". But anyway, I don't know why I, or anyone else for that matter, is getting offended/annoyed at the nasty comments. This is a forum on the internet after all, the place where some people feel the need to let their nasty vicious side come out, when they wouldn't have the balls to say those things in real life.

Straight guys need not comment on this thread, unless they're willing to say who they do consider a sex symbol.

Johanna
25-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I used to find him a lil' weird looking but when I got into Muse's music more and became a fan I started to see him in a new light. It's the talent and the stage charm that makes him attractive. I wouldn't call him a sex symbol 'though, to me that's always been an akward word anyway. I don't like the word sex symbol *shudders*

coxoxi
25-03-2008, 03:21 PM
For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

everything you've written here is true - yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... and great musician!!! :supertong
but i wouldn't call him sex symbol:p just very very good looking (he's my type of guy)

Lynzi
25-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Decide for yourself love, it's the only anwser you'll get that you are happy with.

I personally don't think he is, although it doesnt stop me having a mad crush on him and I enjoy every second of that crush:happy:

Although talent wise he's very much a sex symbol yes.

achi
25-03-2008, 04:07 PM
He's a very charming man!:happy:He's great talent is a big big plus!Love,love him! :happy:

But I don't think he's a sex symbol really!!!

Judderman
25-03-2008, 06:27 PM

u r not fugly. :mad:

- matt is no sex symbol........

- i think he looks like a meercat/rat/blah... but still i admire him for his talent. and thats what makes him sexy to me.

Lynzi
26-03-2008, 01:40 AM
u r not fugly. :mad:

- matt is no sex symbol........

- i think he looks like a meercat/rat/blah... but still i admire him for his talent. and thats what makes him sexy to me.

meh I know you fancy him:p

you're an honorary pmter afterall.

and no Chris isnt fugly.

Tracybs
26-03-2008, 01:49 AM
A sex symbol? Nah. My last crap was better looking than Matt.

*looks at av and sig*

*sneaks out hoping no-one noticed me*

Judderman
26-03-2008, 01:50 AM

and no Chris isnt fugly.
meh only a little... its his sexy piano skills that make me wet. :$
A sex symbol? Nah. My last crap was better looking than Matt.

*looks at av and sig*

*sneaks out hoping no-one noticed me*

heh.

Tracybs
26-03-2008, 01:54 AM
its his sexy piano skills that make me wet. :$
*sneaks back in*
*opens mouth to speak*
*thinks better of it*
*sneaks off again*

monkeyinair
26-03-2008, 01:39 PM

and no Chris isnt fugly.

:LOL:

You are, Simon?

*OoS*
26-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Well he's my sex symbol whether he likes it or not :D :rolleyes:

Hmm he might be to some but he's not like Kylie Minogue or George Michael (thank god lol) he might be a gay icon too though... with his falsettos and theatrical hand movements, gesturing with his guitar... *mmm* :LOL:

coxoxi
26-03-2008, 06:22 PM
its his sexy piano skills that make me wet. :$

Definitely! :yesey:

achi
26-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Hmm he might be to some but he's not like Kylie Minogue or George Michael (thank god lol) he might be a gay icon too though... with his falsettos and theatrical hand movements, gesturing with his guitar... *mmm* :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

but I hope not:erm::LOL:

SpecialK
26-03-2008, 06:42 PM
No, wesel ferret boy

Judderman
27-03-2008, 12:20 AM

You are, Simon?
maybe :ninja:

i visit everynow and then...

( i lurk more in the pct. :D)
Well he's my sex symbol whether he likes it or not :D :rolleyes:

Kylie <3
Georgie <3
Matt :noey:

Stephanie Kaoss
27-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Well, I think he's lovely.
:happy:

alyssa_
27-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Did I already say "Hell no he isn't!" in this thread yet?

As much as I love Matt, there is no fucking way that he's a sex symbol... :LOL:

Tracybs
27-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Georgie <3

:stunned: :(

I'm so disappointed...

Stephanie Kaoss
27-03-2008, 10:47 AM
He's pretty sexy though. The way he moves and that....
:$

lostkiwibird
27-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Defies all common logic relating sex symbols as a whole really, but the odd little man is strangely the yummiest thing on the planet, even when he looks like a meerkat/rat/badly dressed orc or whatever, I need therapy :$ This has been going on for toooooo long :rolleyes:
*tries to fancy Dom instead, fails* :p

Judderman
27-03-2008, 12:45 PM
:stunned: :(

I'm so disappointed...

:( but but but hes, great.

i understand that he beat muse to the first gig at wembo.... but its george, hes amazing. (live show is amazing too!)

tyechan
27-03-2008, 04:22 PM
im about 15 pages late but thats how i would percieve matt naked a skinny fucker.

http://www.waluga.de/simpsons/burns12.jpg

:D

Tracybs
27-03-2008, 07:03 PM
AARGH!!! MY EYYYYES!!!

:( but but but hes, great.

i understand that he beat muse to the first gig at wembo.... but its george, hes amazing. (live show is amazing too!)

Meh, each to their own, I 'spose... ;)

paper tiger
27-03-2008, 09:59 PM
everyone has different taste..he does have nice eyes . :yesey:
buuut i wouldn't say he's a sex symbol though...

RequiemForADream412
27-03-2008, 10:13 PM
im about 15 pages late but thats how i would percieve matt naked a skinny fucker.

http://www.waluga.de/simpsons/burns12.jpg

:D

:stunned: :chuckle :LOL:

That was actually posted on the PMT a few days ago. :LOL:
Don't ask. :rolleyes:

/donna
27-03-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't think he is a sex symbol, but personally I think he is bloody hot! :p:D

I know a lot of people though that don't think he is attractive at all, I don't try to argue as everyone has different tastes. I see a few people who look a bit like Matt and still think they are hot as well. The way he is playing live is amazing and adds to the attraction :)

If any of that made sense lol! :happy:

pennyroyal
30-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Motherfucker is hot.
Wonky tooth and all.

Sarah.Plug.In.Baby
30-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................

:yesey:

Oh and he can wear sparkly trousers without looking like an idiot ;):LOL: if that doesnt make you a sex symbol what does ? :P

Black Absolution
31-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Motherfucker is hot.
Wonky tooth and all.

+10 :LOL::LOL:

cutemuse
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't think that Matt is a sex symbol, but it doesn't mean, that I don't like him.I really like him, he is nice and cute and good singer and guitarist but still I don't think that he is a sex symbol:)

Moriah
01-04-2008, 04:42 PM
I think out of all the members it's Morgan-not Matt that's the real sex symbol.

xuwang
11-05-2008, 08:34 PM
he's quite adorable xD

Iddy
11-05-2008, 08:43 PM
He isn't a sex symbol, but I am attracted to him. :LOL:

Johanna
12-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I think out of all the members it's Morgan-not Matt that's the real sex symbol.

Don't forget Dan the Trumpet Man!

Dina F.K.K.
12-05-2008, 10:57 AM
No, matt isn't a sex symbol, though he looks sexy sometimes..

victorialisa
12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
It's all about tastes, really. Even men considered "sex symbols" don't particulary attract every woman. And I think better than being a "sex symbol" is being charismatic... which Matt definitely is. :D

naget4music
12-05-2008, 12:34 PM
matt isnt a sex symbol he is a sex god!:supertong haha nah. His music, and gutair and piano skills make him much more appealing sexually I think he is HOTT! but i think in real life he is a short handsome man hahh

Johanna
12-05-2008, 12:36 PM
I like the word charismatic much better. And that's what Matt is.

matt-is-perfect-i-love-him
31-05-2008, 01:42 PM
HE IS NOT A SEX SYMBOL HE IS JUSt
perfect in every single way ever possiable and i dont care whether he can play like a god or not (WHICH HE CAN) and so what he has a wonky tooth and he is quite short but who cares even if he wass really ugly and had a completly diffrent face i wouldnt care i will love him for ever

matt if your reading this i do actually love you im italian and i love sock and we have so much in common and bananas and everything about you

I LOVE YOU

you leave me speechless

xx

Tracybs
31-05-2008, 02:00 PM
you leave me speechless

Ditto.

Samcoma
31-05-2008, 07:29 PM
perfect in every single way ever possiable and i dont care whether he can play like a god or not (WHICH HE CAN) and so what he has a wonky tooth and he is quite short but who cares even if he wass really ugly and had a completly diffrent face i wouldnt care i will love him for ever

matt if your reading this i do actually love you im italian and i love sock and we have so much in common and bananas and everything about you

I LOVE YOU

you leave me speechless

xx
No u.

And now I can see why the band wouldn't post here :stunned:

I didn't think the fans where this obsessive :stunned:

They're just people get over it.

Anyhow Matt's to busy getting laid to read this.

8=======================D

Besides the irony of it is your post made it clear, that he is a sex symbol.

FrenchPluginBaby
31-05-2008, 09:18 PM
He's very nice, to say the least. However, if he could put on weight, it wouldn't be bad, kind of Tom Cruise.:)

dead-duck
31-05-2008, 10:30 PM
im italian and i love sock
this made me lol

monbell
01-06-2008, 02:06 AM
of course he's really HOT !!!...maybe a bit skinny but H O T !! :p

orgiinofsymmetry
08-08-2008, 05:27 PM

I LOVE YOU

you leave me speechless

xx

:LOL: lmfao

you're matt bellamy aren't you
:ninja:

CountDracula
09-08-2008, 12:57 AM
If i had his nose I'd be single since i was born ahaha

numberoneuno
09-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Matt a sex symbol? Damn straight! Put it this way, whenever I think of him, I think of sex.

;):LOL:

Allrightnow
09-08-2008, 01:12 AM
matt i loves you please if yur reading this please i love bananas and black pepper and i dress in cat-suits and lives in sweden!! please matt i love you from all my heart and my love to you will never die please matt MARRY ME YOUR'RE SO FUCKING SEXY

demonswilldrown
09-08-2008, 02:34 AM
The thing with musicians it's that an the ability to play an instrument, their charisma onstage, or the way their hold or behave around their instruments make them instantly a lot more attractive that what they really are. Think about it, it would explain like.. Aerosmith fangirls :LOL:

But yeah, the fact that some people have a following to a certain degree doesn't really make them sex symbols unless they get to the point where their following is (super)MASSIVE, so by definition, no, Matt Bellamy is not a sex symbol imho

(If I had to choose, I'd say Dominic is the best looking in Muse hah)

QueenOfNerds
09-08-2008, 03:16 AM
He is lurvely, but for me he is a sex symbol because he is also a bit of a geek and I like that. Nerd meets musician.......mmmm..... ok I am back...

lilylol_has_muse_abuse
06-10-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't think he is a sex symbol, but he is sexy and intelligent and a complete god in my opinion. But I am just a love struck teen:)

muselovematt
18-10-2008, 10:34 PM
I think hes amazing and freaking sexy with i think just about any instrument he touches. I don't think hes a sex symbol though. Hes freaking gorgeous and all but not a sex symbol. I love you matt!:)

Johanna
18-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Dom Howard is charming.

HarmonyLover
19-10-2008, 02:34 AM
Are you people kidding? Matt = hot steamy sweaty SEX!!!!

QueenOfNerds
19-10-2008, 02:52 AM
I think skill is extremely sexy, he turns me to jelly everytime I see him live.
What is not to lust, he's hot, he's talented and he's smart.

HarmonyLover
19-10-2008, 02:54 AM
I think skill is extremely sexy, he turns me to jelly everytime I see him live.
What is not to lust, he's hot, he's talented and he's smart.

I'm a straight guy and I want to shag Matt!

QueenOfNerds
19-10-2008, 02:55 AM

Problemfanatique
19-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Edit: I changed my mind..(lol after 3 months) I don't think he is but if anything it's his musical talent that most people find appealing. Especially his guitar skills.
Though personally for me it'd be his passion for music and personality. And I guess his musical talent too..it's very inspiring. :)

Johanna
19-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Even Finnish straight guys admit to get turned on by Matt when they see/hear him live. It's the voice, the voice.

Samcoma
21-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Valenwank Sircumalot?

My Unintended xx Becca
28-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Is Matthew a sex symbol?

Hm. I'd have to say no, honestly.

Personally, Matt is sexy. He's is down right hot.
But to me, music is sooooo important.

Alot of what is attractive about Matthew is the fact that his is this musical genius that we all see, and hear the proof in the music.

He's amazing at guitar with his insane skills.
He's breathtaking at piano and it seems everytime I hear something he's played on piano it really does touch me.
He's gotta a greatttt voice and it's really unique too.
He writes great lyrics, and some are just too weird that we can't ever really figure them out, but I love that.
And the sole fact that he WRITES all of this music that we all love.

So, to that particular question - no, Matthew Bellamy is not a sex symbol. [in general]

However, to me, Matthew Bellamy is the sexiest man alive.

=D.

Edit: Another thing that really makes Matt sexy is just the fact that he is so incredibly strange. What, with the conspiracy theory beliefs and just his crazy self. Somehow all his weird little things he does that should make him just...weird, make him hotter. xD

Finlay
28-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Is Matthew a sex symbol?

Hm. I'd have to say no, honestly.

Personally, Matt is sexy. He's is down right hot.
But to me, music is sooooo important.
I will not even THINK about dating someone unless they are serious about and are way into music.

Alot of what is attractive about Matthew is the fact that his is this musical genius that we all see, and hear the proof in the music.

He's amazing at guitar with his insane skills.
He's breathtaking at piano and it seems everytime I hear something he's played on piano it really does touch me.
He's gotta a greatttt voice and it's really unique too.
He writes great lyrics, and some are just too weird that we can't ever really figure them out, but I love that.
And the sole fact that he WRITES all of this music that we all love.

So, to that particular question - no, Matthew Bellamy is not a sex symbol. [in general]

However, to me, Matthew Bellamy is the sexiest man alive.

=D.

Edit: Another thing that really makes Matt sexy is just the fact that he is so incredibly strange. What, with the conspiracy theory beliefs and just his crazy self. Somehow all his weird little things he does that should make him just...weird, make him hotter. xD

wow well put! :)

/still a fan girl at heart

My Unintended xx Becca
28-10-2008, 06:13 PM
wow well put! :)

/still a fan girl at heart

Haha, thanks.

It's just the way I see it.

And even though, to me, Matt is the sexiest man alive - I don't see him as a sex symbol - personally OR in general.

It's his TALENT that mainly makes him attractive, to me at least.
And he's just adorable. xD haha.
I don't think he is ugly - although when I was first getting into Muse I was like 'um. not cute.' Given that the first picture I saw of him wasn't a great one. Haha. But now after you really look at him he is pretty hot. xD

Yay, I had a good fist post on the site! xD

Problemfanatique
29-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Even Finnish straight guys admit to get turned on by Matt when they see/hear him live. It's the voice, the voice.

You're not the only one who thinks it is the voice!

I have this theory, that Matt's voice and a guys sexuality is linked.

helenabird
29-10-2008, 03:47 AM
You're not the only one who thinks it is the voice!

I have this theory, that Matt's voice and a guys sexuality is linked.
I lol'ed.

syzygy
17-02-2009, 12:51 AM
i agree with becca. matt bellamy is the hottest dude ever! hes like the perfect dream guy. (for me anyways.) dark hair, pale skin, pretty eyes, guitar/piano/sing, funny, and from interviews extremely nice.

ahhhhh....lovely. too bad he has to be 30. darn. :LOL:

Citizen Erased
17-02-2009, 01:10 AM
He's not a sex symbol, because to me, sex symbol means someone who is only admired for their looks, and nothing else. But Matt's got looks AND talent.

He's definitely VERY good looking though.

Mandy_
17-02-2009, 01:30 AM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny. :happy:
i lol'd too.

nevermind572
17-02-2009, 03:40 AM
He's not a sex symbol, because to me, sex symbol means someone who is only admired for their looks, and nothing else. But Matt's got looks AND talent.

He's definitely VERY good looking though.

Yeah, agreed.

garp
20-02-2009, 04:38 AM
he might be sex, but he's not a symbol. He's a human being, people, not a sign.

Sunshine
21-02-2009, 05:05 AM
i agree with becca. matt bellamy is the hottest dude ever! hes like the perfect dream guy. (for me anyways.) dark hair, pale skin, pretty eyes, guitar/piano/sing, funny, and from interviews extremely nice.

I am with you on this (except for the part of him being 30, it's too bad that he's practically married :rolleyes:). I think he is an interesting guy who has a brilliant mind but humble enough to be shy, not afraid to show affection in public, who has shown evidence of loyalty and obviously very passionate about everything he does. So if unique is sexy, he is definitely that. Most of my friends who are not fans definitely admit to the genious - they just can't handle the music. They say it's too much. To me genious = sexy.

QueenOfNerds
21-02-2009, 01:40 PM
I am with you on this (except for the part of him being 30, it's too bad that he's practically married :rolleyes:). I think he is an interesting guy who has a brilliant mind but humble enough to be shy, not afraid to show affection in public, who has shown evidence of loyalty and obviously very passionate about everything he does. So if unique is sexy, he is definitely that. Most of my friends who are not fans definitely admit to the genious - they just can't handle the music. They say it's too much. To me genious = sexy.

1+

And he is symbolic of sex for me, he is the very epitome of sex, he is the description for sex in the dictionary, you say sex I think Matt.... I could go on, you get the point anyway ;)

Problemfanatique
21-02-2009, 02:42 PM

Exactly. :yesey:
For me it would definately be because he's very passionate about music, has a brilliant mind that races a hundred mph and is very humble and reserved.
And what you said about your friends- one of my mates is like that. She thinks Muse's music is too complex and that it's not really easy listening.

xmickeyx
21-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................
agreed.
but i wouldn't call him a sex symbol though.

psyence53
25-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Now, this is a debate that bothers me. I think whole concept of "sex symbol" is far to 1950s and even today, it's so degrading. Like making the people in question simple sex objects or ... just focusing on appearance. On the other hand, no publicity is bad and all that but...

Matthew Bellamy seems a very normal yet very weird man, if one can be both. He's got the sort of face that is very forgettable, indeed, as a pre-teen, i preferred Dom because he seemed "cuter." I'm 18 now and i admire Matthew incredibly for the things he says, and any associated visuals or audio haha. I admit, i do watch like, the "funny moments" on youtube, and his laugh melts my insides! (which i hate to admit) . He seems lovely, in all aspects, but he is far too talented and intelligent to be just a sex-symbol. And his smile is lovely. But c'mon, he hasn't even got straight teeth. He's unusual, and its weird how an unusual person has even been considered as a sex symbol. It seems only since their rising fame, and anyone BIG is automatically "sexy" which is an insulting shame.

But whatever. :) Doesnt change how i see him.

But debates and opinions are all good.

Lilwindmill
25-02-2009, 11:51 PM
He's not perfect and (in my opinion) that's exactly what makes him so beautiful, cute whatever...

Rockette147
26-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I find that Matt is one of those guys that melts your insides, but you don't quite know why...

He does have very beautiful hands though, and he's a pint-sized bundle of cute, somehow. And of course he did just win Sexiest Male at the NME Awards...that prooves it :p

eli_extraordinary
26-02-2009, 03:31 AM
I wonder how many people would still think he's "hot" had they passed him on the street and he had not been in Muse...hmmmm.

probably not very many. honestly...yeah. probably not very many. :erm:
his eyes are insanly nice though. :)
and the whole plays-piano-like-a-god thing definitely boosts him up waaaaaayy much. :)

My Unintended xx Becca
16-09-2009, 03:09 AM

hahha @ too bad he's 30. well... he's older now obviously. xD. but yeah. xD.

and then there's gaia. haha. she's a lucky woman though!!!

My Unintended xx Becca
16-09-2009, 03:13 AM
Exactly. :yesey:
For me it would definately be because he's very passionate about music, has a brilliant mind that races a hundred mph and is very humble and reserved.
And what you said about your friends- one of my mates is like that. She thinks Muse's music is too complex and that it's not really easy listening.

About it being easy listening... honestly - to the typical person here in America, at least, it's not. But The majority of Americans that I meet would be way too close minded for Muse.

But, that's fine. Their opinion... Muse is amazing and Matt is a genius. :]. <3.

stephW
16-09-2009, 04:17 AM
For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

He's hot to me. So yah, he's a sex symbol. He's just perfect to me.

Mizutsu
16-09-2009, 04:22 AM
He really is gorgeous. He's not a sex symbol because people think that untalented old actors deserve to be such. Meanwhile, Matt writes symphonies and plays countless instruments.

:eek:

Ionnas
16-09-2009, 06:04 AM
For Matt to be a sex-symbol, he has to be tall and well built with defined muscles.

Because we all know he is not those two things, he cannot be a sex-symbol.

But he can be a drop-dead hot schmexy sex bomb! :awesome:

Dana R.
16-09-2009, 06:05 AM
he's hot.

+2487492:LOL:

Mariska.
16-09-2009, 08:00 AM
He's not perfect and (in my opinion) that's exactly what makes him so beautiful, cute whatever...

I was gonna say that :LOL:

Furygirl
16-09-2009, 12:07 PM
He's not a sex symbol in the classical sense, but rather he's a sexy rock god, or an adorable little meerkat, depending on the photo. :happy:

Girl_Afraid
16-09-2009, 12:40 PM
He's not a sex symbol in the classical sense, but rather he's a sexy rock god, or an adorable little meerkat, depending on the photo. :happy:

Chez from Somerset
16-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it can't be a straight yes or no. Many women swoon over the likes of George Clooney or Brad Pitt but they have no effect on me at all. I've always preferred cute, skinny geek types, preferably with glasses :-) I always liked the men that none of my friends did. But I think what is far more attractive is talent, individuality and integrity and Matt certainly has that in buckets. I also find that over time if you like someone's personality they will start to look more physically attractive :-) In the same way the best looking person can suddenly look ugly if they're mean. Ultimately physical attractiveness counts for little, what's inside is all that counts.

QueenOfNerds
16-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I WISH TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM.
Therefore he is a sex symbol to me........

Should I post?............

QueenOfNerds
16-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Just did :awesome:

Dana R.
16-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Just did :awesome:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
+1

Natural_Disaster
16-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Personally, I find him very good looking, but I don't think he would be as attractive if he didn't have his incredible talent or great personality. That always helps. :LOL: But I always go for people that my friends think are ugly...I haven't actually shown them a picture of Matt because I don't want them to be as mean about him as they were about my last crush :(

musex
16-09-2009, 04:14 PM
I love his musical intelligence and talent . And to me he's like a the cutest birdie , a lovely geek , an irresistible blue eyed skinny I want to hold and cuddle . ( ok , I know I better see a doctor ) :$

LaResistance
16-09-2009, 05:53 PM
this whole board seems to be a wee bit biased towards woman/gay men. that's kind of sad.

That's really sad that you'd think/say that.

As a straight male I'd say yes...he's hot. And massively talented...which everyone digs.

Citizen Erased
16-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I find him hot. I think he looks different in each photo we see him in, some photos aren't very flattering, but I think he's good looking no matter what :LOL: I always manage to find something I like in any photo :awesome:

futurophy
16-09-2009, 07:22 PM
mhhmmm sure is sexah, not classically but he's sexy in a more interesting way, including his talent and pretty awesome personality, which is in my mind better than classically hot blokes..

My Unintended xx Becca
16-09-2009, 10:44 PM

hahah. this totally made me laugh. x). makes sense though.

That's really sad that you'd think/say that.

As a straight male I'd say yes...he's hot. And massively talented...which everyone digs.

kudos to that. +1.

Linn91
20-09-2009, 01:12 AM
I don't think so. But he is attractive and adorable! :)

amused232
20-09-2009, 02:11 AM
When I was first getting into Muse and before I knew much of their stuff I remember the TIRO video *actually* used to make me melt. He had these amazing amazing eyes and voice and was just very sexy in general.
The mroe you know about him the more you realise he isn't sex-symbol material :P
... This however does not stop me from thinking he is incredibly sexy and I completely would haha

No ones gonna take me Live
20-09-2009, 02:31 AM
I'd say no.

No, because Dom is. U cant have 2 sex symbols in one band, silly.
An plus, Matts kind of... Ummm... TAKEN.

My Unintended xx Becca
20-09-2009, 05:04 AM

taken shmaken. lmaooo. xD.

lightisbright
20-09-2009, 05:58 AM
This.

Furygirl
20-09-2009, 06:02 AM

1. Sure you can.
2. Doesn't matter
:awesome:

Ionnas
20-09-2009, 06:07 AM
1. Sure you can.
2. Doesn't matter

Exactly. :awesome:

JJisunique
20-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Yes. Matt Bellamy is unbelievably sexy. He has gorgeous ice-blue eyes, the most beautiful hands, and a dazzling smile. He's extremely clever, his mind works at a million miles an hour as well as his heart. He has an incredible singing voice and amazing talent. Matt owns the key to my heart - he just doesn't know it yet xx

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/TwistingMadness/1141773400_on_japan_3.jpg

Precisly why I love him xx

Rainbow Socks
20-09-2009, 04:56 PM
The more you know about him the more you realise he isn't sex-symbol material :P
... This however does not stop me from thinking he is incredibly sexy and I completely would haha
This! :chuckle:

graciegirl
20-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Sexy in a weird way; if he was just your ordinary bloke on the street I don't think he'd get the same sort of attention.

The highly entertaining pornogenic threads are testament to this.

What about Chris and Dom though? Chris is really hot and Dom has the cheeky chappy about him which I like

NardDog
29-09-2009, 01:21 AM
1. I did not know Matt was taken????? This might crush me!!!
2. I find BOTH Dom and Matt beautiful
3. Just because he is beautiful, doesn't mean they are a "sex symbol" I find Matt to be just more of a combination between a silent beauty (even when he doesn't do anything at all, he is still gorgeous) and an out spoken beauty (his words say all)

MuseMexico
29-09-2009, 02:03 AM
As the manly man I am, I consider Morgan more of a sex-symbol than Matt...
He deserves he own PMorganT... thats just IMO

lol

Furygirl
29-09-2009, 02:17 AM
As the manly man I am, I consider Morgan more of a sex-symbol than Matt...
He deserves he own PMorganT... thats just IMO

lol

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=34717&highlight=morgan :)

yourunintended
29-09-2009, 02:28 AM
He is to me. :happy:

MuseMexico
29-09-2009, 02:28 AM
http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=34717&highlight=morgan :)
It actually exists! :eek:
God...i feel like leaving this forums where crazy morgan fangirls dwell :eek:
What has been seen...:eek:
OMG!:eek:

*throws toaster in the bathtub*

Ionnas
29-09-2009, 02:43 AM
It actually exists! :eek:
God...i feel like leaving this forums where crazy morgan fangirls dwell :eek:
What has been seen...:eek:
OMG!:eek:

*throws toaster in the bathtub*

Geez, boys have such a hard time getting in touch with their feminine side...

CarrieB
29-09-2009, 05:23 PM
I think that if he wasn't famous and you saw him in the street you probably wouldn't notice him but if you shared his company you might feel differently because being sexy isn't about film star looks, a lot is about personality, confidence, expressions, things like that, and although he might not have instant appeal (on stage for example), it doesn't take watching too many interviews before he becomes attractive.:D

Though he might not have attracted girls who look like fashion models before he was famous, it doesn't sound like he really had much problem getting the girls. With a girlfriend at 13 and at 16, it doesn't sound to me that he had to wait around for very long! :p:LOL:

QueenOfNerds
29-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Yes. Matt Bellamy is unbelievably sexy. He has gorgeous ice-blue eyes, the most beautiful hands, and a dazzling smile. He's extremely clever, his mind works at a million miles an hour as well as his heart. He has an incredible singing voice and amazing talent. Matt owns the key to my heart - he just doesn't know it yet xx

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/TwistingMadness/1141773400_on_japan_3.jpg

Precisly why I love him xx

Awww poor you :kiss: He owns all our hearts the cad!

NardDog
02-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Awww poor you :kiss: He owns all our hearts the cad!

I can agree with that!!!!

Gemsy
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Adorkable.

Kuje
02-10-2009, 10:04 AM
1. I did not know Matt was taken????? This might crush me!!!

pic removed by moderator - no posting of private MySpace pics please!

yeah it crushed me too.

Amy W
02-10-2009, 12:51 PM
^ dude, not allowed.

cute though, lulz

Kussi
02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
yeah it crushed me too.

:eek::eek::eek: never seen this picture before??
where is it from? :eek:

trvrphlps
02-10-2009, 12:59 PM
BANNED!

Amy W
02-10-2009, 01:03 PM
:eek::eek::eek: never seen this picture before??
where is it from? :eek:
I saw it on someone's myspazz once.
BANNED!
oh shiz.

Counterpoint.
02-10-2009, 01:03 PM
He is incredibly talented as a composer, but is definitely not a typical sex symbol. :LOL: Neither is Dom, really, though he probably comes close, or Chris. They're all gorgeous:happy:, but not as sex symbols.

happypanda
02-10-2009, 01:06 PM
They're not sex symbols, although they are sexy:p

Kussi
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
BANNED!

does that mean that Kuje is banned?

QueenOfNerds
02-10-2009, 01:16 PM

I don't think so. The mods might delete the post or something.

Edit: Oh yeah cute pic. Yeah cute.

Twonkie
02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
He looks adorable, and is that Gaia? If so they look so happy together!

Kuje
02-10-2009, 05:19 PM

no.

sowwy! :supersad:

QueenOfNerds
02-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Aww aww aww the pics not there anymore. DAMN.

NardDog
03-10-2009, 04:23 AM
pic removed by moderator - no posting of private MySpace pics please!

yeah it crushed me too.

Wait, what?! What picture???!!!!

Furygirl
03-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Just as well, you girls would've turned green with envy anyway. Oh, it was just an adorable picture of Matt with whatshername.

QueenOfNerds
03-10-2009, 04:42 AM
Just as well, you girls would've turned green with envy anyway. Oh, it was just an adorable picture of Matt with whatshername.

Nope it's gone. Just can't remember that name.

Furygirl
03-10-2009, 04:45 AM
Nope it's gone. Just can't remember that name.

Really I wanted to say Little Miss Perfect Britches, but that would be mean. Ooops...

But srsly, I'm sure she's a really lovely person. I hope they get married and have lot of little paranoid kids running around. :LOL:

ChasingDreams
03-10-2009, 04:51 AM
Shizzles, missed the pic :LOL: oh well

but to anwer the question of the thread, I say, HELL NO! :LOL: It's the voice people! The voice! And the piano and guitar skills. I think that's what mainly brings on the rabid zomg-matt-is-teh-luff-of-mai-lyfee fangirlziness. And probably his weirdness.

But if you were walking down a street, knew nuffin bout muse, and see him walking to wards you, you would probably just think "wtf why does this man remind me of a meerkat?!!?" not "zomg rape me plz thnx"

so yes, sorry matt but you're not a sex symbol :p

QueenOfNerds
03-10-2009, 04:59 AM
Really I wanted to say Little Miss Perfect Britches, but that would be mean. Ooops...

But srsly, I'm sure she's a really lovely person. I hope they get married and have lot of little paranoid kids running around. :LOL:

Ohh that's it! :LOL: Well if anyone deserves a little happiness it's our Matty and she sounds right for him, she can look after him when he is off with his tins of beans again :rolleyes:

Rhinestone Eyes
03-10-2009, 05:12 AM
If i passed him on the street.
id think he was beatiful..
i dunno..
he just is

alyssa_
03-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Oooh? What did I miss?

Oh well.

I probably have the pic already anyway, along with others. :ninja:

cherry lips
03-10-2009, 09:43 AM
i dont think he is a sex symbol he is cute,adorkable for me he is for my sister he is not...its just that when he sings i lose my breath and not cause hes having a six pack or anything like that........i think thats why he gets all the "Sexiest male" awards...

Psyche
03-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I just like how the thread title answered its own question :chuckle:

Mozza
03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
If Bellamy is a sex symbol then there's hope for us all :chuckle:

Gemsy
03-10-2009, 02:27 PM
I just like how the thread title answered its own question :chuckle:

I know right. :LOL:

JoJo_x
03-10-2009, 06:36 PM
I think that he's KIND OF a sex symbol, but not for his looks. I mean if i'd just looked at him and hadn't seen any interviews, or heard any of Muse's music, then i wouldn't think he was that attractive. It's his weird, crazy personality that does it for me

PoisontheDoll
03-10-2009, 06:48 PM
I'd say he is a sex symbol, not necessarily for me personally, but I get it.
Rock and roll has been synonymous with sex for some time now. World culture has sort of made it so if you're a rock star or just famous you automatically are. There is something incredibly intimate about it all. Being a song writer you sort of bear your soul to the world, performing, it's all very sexually charged.
If Russell Brand can be a sex symbol, c'mon Matt Bellamy can be a sex symbol.
(Russell is funny, but just looking at him makes me want to shower, soooo don't get it)

My Unintended xx Becca
03-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Rock and roll has been synonymous with sex for some time now. World culture has sort of made it so if you're a rock star or just famous you automatically are. There is something incredibly intimate about it all. Being a song writer you sort of bear your soul to the world, performing, it's all very sexually charged.
(Russell is funny, but just looking at him makes me want to shower, soooo don't get it)

LMAO. FINALLY!!! Someone who shares that!! Seriously, though. xD. I feel the same way whenever I look at him. xD.

HighRevoltage
03-11-2009, 04:10 AM
I don't know many well-talented guys, especially those as talented as Matt Bellamy. And those eyes... daaamnn they're so... blue. I find myself lost in thought when I look into those eyes. And that black hair is so perfect.

Not entirely sure about "sex symbol" though. He is a bit short.. he's not overly fit or anything like that.. and his teeth aren't perfect when he smiles.

Yet I find myself overly fascinated with him. He has great style both musically and physically. His dress sense is a bit eccentric, but most so-called "sex symbols" have their own style which can lead to the eccentric side also. He does make otherwise appaling clothing look really damn good (such as the Q Music Awards get-up and the infamous chicken suit).

I think he is a sex symbol to some of us. Maybe not one of those mainstream ones, but for us in the PMT, its a bit obvious that there's a lot to love about Matt Bellamy.

cherry lips
03-11-2009, 01:50 PM

awww but russel is soo funneh

Amy W
03-11-2009, 01:57 PM
awww but russel is soo funneh
He's not that funny I don't think... a lot of the stuff he says is just .... wut :erm: plus he's tries way too hard to be funny and most of the time it's like.. no russell. u suk.

Matt's funny without trying to be. I prefer that :happy: natural funniness.

Though maybe Matt is cute/sweet more than sexy... actually no I take that back. He can do both.

*sigh*

mirtaisokay
03-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Matt doesn't seem sex symbol to me at all. I actually hate when someone calls him hot or whatever!
He's just gorgeous. Cute. Amazing. :D

Furygirl
03-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Matt doesn't seem sex symbol to me at all. I actually hate when someone calls him hot or whatever!
He's just gorgeous. Cute. Amazing. :D

What's the diff? He's all of the above, and hot. :yesey:

CharlotteC94
26-01-2010, 08:06 PM

The funny thing about Matt, as I see it is: there are people who are 'fitter' that him, yes he is hot but some people are hotter. However, there is something about him, within his crazy comspiracy theories, guitar playing, song writing and insane genius etc. that makes him irrisistable. He is so skinny and small but SO gorgeous! Something about Matt Bellamy that makes you swoon. So yes, for me at least he is a sex symbol because he's ridiculously sexy because of 'that something'.

Redrosel
26-01-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm thinking that at first you think "hell no, he's ugly" (as most non-muse fans do), but if you get to know him a little bit more, and you see him talk and act and perform etc. that he grows on you. Then you see his beautiful eyes, and smile, and that his nose isn't that ugly after all. He has.... something. But I wouldn't call him a sex symbol, because than he''ll need much more fans :p. But he could be a sex symbol for people individual :happy:. I just think he's cute, but I also think that him being THAT good with his guitar and the piano and his voice and everything certainly is a main factor. And above all, his manners (hope that's pwoper english :rolleyes:) and how he acts is just what makes him so irresistible. But that's just all my opinion :LOL:.

Map of the starlight
15-03-2010, 05:30 PM
No he's not a sex symbol , sex symbols are people who have masses of fans all over the world and appear in heat magazine and stuff ( Lets hope he never does - more for us :D )
None of my friends even know who Matt Bellamy is ! :eek:
However I do think he's Gorgeous with his blue eyes and voice and stuff :happy:
When I first saw Matt Bellamy , I diddnt think he was ugly but not gorgeous either .
I think his talent and funniness, charm and that quirky inteligence and randomness sort of add to his physical appearance and he has one of those contagious laughs :D
So he's not a sex symbol , but hes still amazingly gorgeous and talanted
Look at him ! :eek:

notyounaanbread
15-03-2010, 05:32 PM
I think he's hot but no one would like him is he wasn't as beautifully talented as he is... I didn't mean for this to sound as offensive as it dose.

CarrieB
15-03-2010, 06:03 PM
I think he's hot but no one would like him is he wasn't as beautifully talented as he is... I didn't mean for this to sound as offensive as it dose.

Not true. In my opinion its the interviews that make him attractive, though of course the majority wouldn't know anything about him if he wasn't as talented and its obviously a good combination.

a-museing
15-03-2010, 06:48 PM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/RootBooster/n100000117155196_7681.jpg

If that's not a sex symbol ...

escapist
15-03-2010, 08:08 PM
^ :LOL:

I don't think he a sex "symbol" so to speak, but he's certainly sexy. He'd need to be more famous on a "Oh, Matt Bellamy, I've seen him in People mag!" kinda way to be a sex "symbol"

(thank god he's not :D)

CarrieB
15-03-2010, 08:17 PM

God that makes my skin crawl! :vomit::LOL:

He's fine as he is.

Tofu
15-03-2010, 11:43 PM
God that makes my skin crawl! :vomit::LOL:

He's fine as he is.

+11 honestly that picture scares the crap out of me. And my underwear doesn't like that, thank you very much. :phu:

MrsWolstenholme
15-03-2010, 11:56 PM
matt is sexy at not being handsome. others can also be handsome and not sexy at all.

does that make sense? :LOL: I think so.

Animus
15-03-2010, 11:58 PM

his heads WAY too small for that body!!! :chuckle:
yeah i don't think matt is a sex symbol...

Kirby
16-03-2010, 12:01 AM

:noey: Too muscular...
I like him just the way he is!

Honestly, I'd probably find him attractive even if he wasn't in the band (of course then I wouldn't know who he is :chuckle:)

MisfitSpazz01
16-03-2010, 05:12 AM
I don't know if he's a sex symbol, but I do think he's a cutie. :D

Tofu
16-03-2010, 05:15 AM
:noey: Too muscular...
I like him just the way he is!

Honestly, I'd probably find him attractive even if he wasn't in the band (of course then I wouldn't know who he is :chuckle:)

I wouldn't definitely find him attractive.

...he actually looks very similar to the past... four guys or so that I've liked. :LOL:

MisfitSpazz01
16-03-2010, 05:16 AM
I'm thinking that at first you think "hell no, he's ugly" (as most non-muse fans do)...

Ha - When I first showed a YouTube video and a photo of the band to my friend, and said that I was crushing a bit on the lead singer, my friend said, "Wait - the guy who looks like a leprechaun?" Hee. :LOL:

OriginOfStarlight
16-03-2010, 05:40 AM
I don't know if he's a sex symbol, but I do think he's a cutie. :D
Same here.

fadeddusk
11-04-2010, 10:31 PM
YES. Matt is the freaking sexiest man on earth. He's exactly what I like. Dark or bright hair, skinny, pale, blue eyes. I usually like emo boys, which Matt definatly isn't, but matt is SEXXXYYYY!!!!!! I sooo want to make out with him :eyebrows: :$

if this isn't sexy, then what is??
http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/242/matt_shirtless.jpg

agenthal
11-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Ehh, I don't think he's very attractive physically. It's his talent that makes him attractive. He's a genius musician, and that makes him sexy. :yesey:

CarrieB
11-04-2010, 10:38 PM
No he is attractive. He has nice eyes and smile. He might not blow you away unless you knew him, but it's not just his musicianship that's attractive imo.

Though not so much with drawn on veins when he was really young, having just noticed the photo above! :LOL:

Furygirl
11-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Sex symbol is in the eye of the beholder, but I'd have to say yes.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157/violetjohnson39/Matt/4436455052_c76a9d5bdb_b.jpg

crazydays
11-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Yeah, I know the opinion whether matt is attractive or not is pretty... hotly debated (people might have died), but either way, he does have kind of a weird energy about him, yeah? i don't know how to describe but he's kind of sexy in the way he acts on stage ahaha i can't keep a straight face. but, the jumping around, guitar shagging, playing on his back, passionate microphone moments, guitar licking... there's definitely something a little sexy about this guy :eyebrows:

Ella
11-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Matt is not a sex symbol, or sexy, MATT BELLAMY IS SEX.

agenthal
11-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I know the opinion whether matt is attractive or not is pretty... hotly debated (people might have died), but either way, he does have kind of a weird energy about him, yeah? i don't know how to describe but he's kind of sexy in the way he acts on stage ahaha i can't keep a straight face. but, the jumping around, guitar shagging, playing on his back, passionate microphone moments, guitar licking... there's definitely something a little sexy about this guy :eyebrows:

Killer Rabbit
11-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Yes, and so are Dom and Chris.

Let's face it, Muse is the hottest band in the history of rock! :D

Kirby
11-04-2010, 11:40 PM

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157/violetjohnson39/Matt/4436455052_c76a9d5bdb_b.jpg

:stongue:

Furygirl
11-04-2010, 11:42 PM
:stongue:

Inorite? :eyebrows:

VictoriousRepercussions
11-04-2010, 11:43 PM
I think that Matt isn't what most women would lust over thus he cannot be a sex symbol. A sex symbol is someone whose looks are thought as sexy in a general agreement to the public. I however find Matthew Bellamy one of the most handsome men to ever walk the face of the earth. Talent and personality always seem to beam through looks, but don't get me wrong... He sure is easy on the eyes ;)

CarrieB
11-04-2010, 11:44 PM

Well yeah, extremely sexy but best not to admit it, or nothing you say will ever be considered objective again! :chuckle:

hunterrunfarm
12-04-2010, 12:06 AM

omg...yes! Hes a definite cutie (but sometimes he has that "dorky" cuteness to him,when hes goofin off LOL) , and his talent puts him over the top... the way he plays the guitar and piano, not to mention his voice is orgasmic :LOL: I think, speaking for American women, his British accent helps too ;) .. (Im not sure why that is, but you should see the moms hanging out at British Soccer Camp around here. :D ) Not everyone can pull off all the hair colors he does and look so HOT in them all.

monmouth13
12-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I wonder how many people would still think he's "hot" had they passed him on the street and he had not been in Muse...hmmmm.

Well I listened to Muse for awhile before I really looked them up and then didn't know what they looked like. My friend at some point that their lead singer was ugly so I looked him up and thought she was crazy lol. Matt actually looks a lot like guys that I have liked in the past so yeah, I would have definitely given him a second look look if I passed him on the street and thought he was hot. I don't really know if he fits the typical "sex symbol" role, but most of the reasons he doesn't is what makes him so attractive, yeah?:D

Gigapoodle
12-04-2010, 12:54 AM
He's a guitar sex symbol.

frozenpoetry
12-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Well yeah, extremely sexy but best not to admit it, or nothing you say will ever be considered objective again! :chuckle:

true that!!
screw objectivity!!! :fear: I'm no journalist, god damn it!!
I'm studying art, I'm SUPPOSED to be subjective and passionate,ffs! :p

and yeah... yeah. he's sexy. :stunned:

DarkShines11
12-04-2010, 09:49 AM
I think he's hot, and not in that kind of mainstream way. He has his own degree of hotness if that makes sense... he's just different to the kind of guys that everyone else finds attractive.

grw
12-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I think having the title of hottest male 3 years in a row at the nme awards due to popular vote might make him qualify as a sex symbol lol

and personally, I do find him attractive. Looks, personality and incredible music ability all being the reasons. But I'm used to people disagreeing. Pretty much all my friends ate incredulous lol

SlaveToTheGrave
12-04-2010, 12:35 PM
I think having the title of hottest male 3 years in a row at the nme awards due to popular vote might make him qualify as a sex symbol lol
Or having some 'crazy' fans who vote numerous times?;)

I find Bellamy attractive, although slim, dark haired musicians are my usual fancy. Of course this is all on a superficial level as opposed to anything else.

I wouldn't call him a sex symbol though. I find him attractive, but I am unsure as to whether he is on that level?

frozenpoetry
12-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I think he's hot, and not in that kind of mainstream way. He has his own degree of hotness if that makes sense... he's just different to the kind of guys that everyone else finds attractive.

to be brutaly honest, i think thats one of the reasons why i find him as hot as i do...
hes just not like that whole cookie-cutter-ish crowd that everyone is supposed to find so riduculously sexy. they are boring as hell to me. he's not.
hence forth: he's smokin' :happy:

grw
12-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Or having some 'crazy' fans who vote numerous times?;)

well you could look at it that way, or u could reverse the causality and say that 'crazy' fans vote more than once BECAUSE matt is just that hot, or that much of a 'sex symbol'
you could even argue that matt's hotness drove said fans crazy! Lol

Tofu
12-04-2010, 06:58 PM
to be brutaly honest, i think thats one of the reasons why i find him as hot as i do...
hes just not like that whole cookie-cutter-ish crowd that everyone is supposed to find so riduculously sexy. they are boring as hell to me. he's not.
hence forth: he's smokin' :happy:

Probably this, yeah. I mean, in the common view he probably isn't hot, but everything about him, not just looks, make him incredibly sensual, and in that sense, yes, Matt Bellamy is sexy.

Is he a sex symbol, though? Eh... I don't want him to be a sex symbol. "Sex symbol" to me has the connotation of someone where sexiness is their greatest trait, and for Matt that's not true at all. I love him more strongly for his talent and personality.

iminvincible
12-04-2010, 07:04 PM
he has special beauty and totally deserved the sexiest male title (NME loves Matt).
if you don't like his nose, cheekbones, hair and teeth, just cut face and watch his movements during SMBH or UD. i doubt if you still think he's not sexy.

Bliss :)
12-04-2010, 08:33 PM
The first time I ever saw a picture of him, I didnt think he was necessarily a sex symbol, but he just had something about him that was really charismatic. But I remember thinking how unlike a rock star he looked, and just couldnt imagine him rocking out playing the songs from OoS and BHaR.

Anyway, I think part of what makes him so hot is how it is completely unexpected it is when you do see him perform. Also his talents, and the crazy things he says/does. Though dont get me wrong, he is very attractive, just not in an obvious way.

Paulina<3Muse
12-04-2010, 09:23 PM
You kidding me right?

He is the DEFINITION of sex :D

Furygirl
12-04-2010, 11:30 PM
I just want to keep checking this thread to look at that picture I posted. Okay, maybe not sex symbol. Sex god!

a-museing
12-04-2010, 11:31 PM
I have to admit, the minute I hear a man play the piano I go weak at the knees. I can't help it. :D

Gigapoodle
12-04-2010, 11:38 PM
I have to admit, the minute I hear a man play the piano I go weak at the knees. I can't help it. :D

I know right :$

Kirby
13-04-2010, 12:43 AM

Me too. <3

Another Pwopa Fish
13-04-2010, 02:34 AM
Most females who i would show his picture to would say no. But when you think about it, he's not UGLY. And he's definitely not bad looking. (thats for sure)
Sure, he's not a SEX symbol. I can tell you he's never shown up in any of my dreams. (except for the ones where I'm at his concert and he invites me backstage and we do mushrooms until 4 in the morning)
Well, anyway, I'd say he's not the most attractive person in the world, but if you have a thing for short, scrawny people. (I most certainly do not, except for Maffoo at times)
It's just your opinion.
Most people would say no except for if they're muse fanatics. Yup.
<3

Ella
13-04-2010, 02:42 AM
I just want to keep checking this thread to look at that picture I posted. Okay, maybe not sex symbol. Sex god!

:yesey: that's what i'm doing too

pwoper_muse_lover
13-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Well, subjectively, Matt isn't a sex symbol. I'm sure for most Muse fans he would be but is isn't that well known throughout the world. Yes, he is certainly talented which would add to his appeal but despite his intelligence, talent and cute speech impediment, a small, weedy, pale guy with a high-pitched voice wouldn't be considered 'sexy'

Although, don't get me wrong, Matt is incredibly sexy to me. This isn't what the thread is about.

monmouth13
13-04-2010, 08:49 AM
a small, weedy, pale guy with a high-pitched voice wouldn't be considered 'sexy'

He won Sexiest Male twice and Hottest Male this year...

CarrieB
13-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Well, subjectively, Matt isn't a sex symbol. I'm sure for most Muse fans he would be but is isn't that well known throughout the world. Yes, he is certainly talented which would add to his appeal but despite his intelligence, talent and cute speech impediment, a small, weedy, pale guy with a high-pitched voice wouldn't be considered 'sexy'

Although, don't get me wrong, Matt is incredibly sexy to me. This isn't what the thread is about.

Well photographers appear to disagree!

http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/04/12/100412062448179020.jpg

Would there really be glamour shots if he was seen as so unattractive?

Sorry that's so big and not a favourite or anything (I prefer natural shots) just wanted one to illustrate.

frozenpoetry
13-04-2010, 09:56 AM
my god, those are blue:stunned:

but i see peoples points, though.... he is no sex symbol. :)
but he is sexy:happy:

CarrieB
13-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Tbh I don't think he'd want to be a sex symbol as such. He's got a bit more going for him than that! :LOL:

But it wouldn't be so difficult to market him in that way and indeed he has been. That's what I meant.

frozenpoetry
13-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Tbh I don't think he'd want to be a sex symbol as such. He's got a bit more going for him than that! :LOL:

But it wouldn't be so difficult to market him in that way and indeed he has been. That's what I meant.

nah, cant see him wanting to do the whole david beckham/britney spears style promotion thing for himself, either :)

he has been promoted as 'hot bandleader', slightly, yes, but not in such a sense that its *that* obvious as for a lot of others.
the most obvious is probably the red-jacket part of the smbh-video:LOL: (though the glitterati and the keytar might be disagreeing with me on that these days! :LOL: )
they could have pushed it further on several occations,im sure-and maybe some people have tried in the past.
but it seems he's holding on to the reigns firmly himself, wanting the music to be the most important part.
and he gets tons of respect from me for that,because i agree so much with that way of thinking :)

CarrieB
13-04-2010, 10:24 AM
nah, cant see him wanting to do the whole david beckham/britney spears style promotion thing for himself, either :)

he has been promoted as 'hot bandleader', slightly, yes, but not in such a sense that its *that* obvious as for a lot of others.
the most obvious is probably the red-jacket part of the smbh-video:LOL: (though the glitterati and the keytar might be disagreeing with me on that these days! :LOL: )
they could have pushed it further on several occations,im sure-and maybe some people have tried in the past.
but it seems he's holding on to the reigns firmly himself, wanting the music to be the most important part.
and he gets tons of respect from me for that,because i agree so much with that way of thinking :)

Yeah I agree with you. I'm not saying he should be, just that he could be! He is attractive enough, that's all I'm saying...:)

Anyway I don't know why I care. I'm just suffering from Muse withdrawal :( and posting comments on any old crap! :LOL:

frozenpoetry
13-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah I agree with you. I'm not saying he should be, just that he could be! He is attractive enough, that's all I'm saying...:)

Anyway I don't know why I care. I'm just suffering from Muse withdrawal :( and posting comments on any old crap! :LOL:

nawwww :( :kiss:

i am not looking forward to that part..... cant wait to see them in bergen, but then i know i will be seing them again a few weeks later.
but after wembley.....:(
now that shit will be brutal, i'm sure!

bee03
13-04-2010, 10:51 AM
While he's not a really obvious sex symbol like Brad Pitt or Beckham or something like that..

He kind of oozes sexiness when he's on stage for me :LOL:

Just so we have more evidence to judge..

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/berniie_03/IMG_0350.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/berniie_03/28099490_c8cacca4c7.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/berniie_03/ujjjjjjjjjo.jpg

The confidence when he's performing is sexy. :D

CarrieB
13-04-2010, 10:54 AM
nawwww :( :kiss:

i am not looking forward to that part..... cant wait to see them in bergen, but then i know i will be seing them again a few weeks later.
but after wembley.....:(
now that shit will be brutal, i'm sure!

Thank you.:) I will be seeing them at Wembley. Last time was in November which seems yonks now. But yeah when nothing's going on here too, I start missing them after a couple of days! :$ It will be cold turkey when they take that year off. I have that at the back of my mind!

BTW it might be cold turkey for them too though (they said the performing is like a drug) which means they might not end up taking that break.

Anyway...things to do! :)

bellapod
13-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Interesting!
Sex Symbol, no.
Attractive, yes.
Sexy, yes.
Would I? Yes but then most men have something attractive about them.

Emmy22
13-04-2010, 11:06 AM
He's not a sex symbol, sure. but there are something of crazy when he plays music, that is sex! and his blue eyes and his smile too! <3 but about everything. no, he's not a sex symbol. but it's his charism! he has something beautiful and sexual... sorry for my english

QueenOfNerds
13-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Yay this thread. I don't care what anyone says, I think the guy is sex.

Emmy22
13-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Oh and i forgot his voice... his voice is orgasmic. he make us crazy just by his voice! a real orgasm <3 And i think he knows that... ^^ and something with his guitars! so sexual!

aline_d
13-04-2010, 11:42 AM
All kind of talent is sexy. And we all know Matt is really talented, so...