Dominic.
29-10-2009, 11:32 PM
same here, you get used to it after a while
join the club =]
mine doesn't...
your not welcome :p

DownAndOut
30-10-2009, 10:13 AM
All I wanna do is put the DVD in the player, press "play" and then sit back on the couch with a couple of beers and watch the whole concert without having to press any more buttons. Is that too much to ask? :$

Raiko
30-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Is the multi-camera angle view thingy not a DVD player fault?

a-museing
30-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Mine does that too. It's pretty annoying. The multiview thing doesn't work on my DVD player either.

futurophy
30-10-2009, 11:35 PM
i can't remember the last time i watched a dvd actually on a tv, laptop viewing ftw :D

Dominic.
31-10-2009, 02:28 PM
i can't remember the last time i watched a dvd actually on a tv, laptop viewing ftw :D

I watch dvds and listen to music so much now on my computer that when I listen and watch stuff on the TV it just seems so different

DownAndOut
01-11-2009, 08:25 AM
So a question to those who own the Hullabaloo DVD but for whom the multiple camera angles don't work properly: Do you own The Absolution Tour DVD and does it play "properly"?

Dominic.
01-11-2009, 11:58 AM
So a question to those who own the Hullabaloo DVD but for whom the multiple camera angles don't work properly: Do you own The Absolution Tour DVD and does it play "properly"?

the absolution tour dvd works fine =]

DownAndOut
01-11-2009, 01:36 PM
the absolution tour dvd works fine =]
Thanks.

Static Shadows
01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
I've had my Hullabaloo DVD for 7 years and in multiple players have never had it freeze despite multiple scratches. And you should keep it anyway as the Absolution DVD is mostly about as exciting as a retirement home's fun day. The only thing on the Absolution DVD really worth watching are the 2 tracks taken from Earls Court, while I still don't get bored of either the Zenith gig or the mammoth tour documentary on the Hullabaloo DVD.

Ella
09-11-2009, 12:44 AM
I want to buy the Hullabaloo Soundtrack and I'm in the US. I can't find it in a store so I think I'm going to have to order it. Every time I try I get a little confused. I think I understand it to be a DVD and 2 CD set that are sold separately, and CDs from anywhere play anywhere, but DVDs have to be formatted for the right region. Is that right and does anyone have any suggestions as to the most reliable place to get it. I don't want to screw up. :unsure:

SlaveToTheGrave
09-11-2009, 12:57 AM
I want to buy the Hullabaloo Soundtrack and I'm in the US. I can't find it in a store so I think I'm going to have to order it. Every time I try I get a little confused. I think I understand it to be a DVD and 2 CD set that are sold separately, and CDs from anywhere play anywhere, but DVDs have to be formatted for the right region. Is that right and does anyone have any suggestions as to the most reliable place to get it. I don't want to screw up. :unsure:
Have you tried Amazon and Play? They also have a US Store on Muse.mu which might be worth having a gander at?

Ella
09-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Amazon is where I got all confused. Haven't tried Play and I didn't realize that muse.mu had a US store. I think that might be the ticket! :)

Edit: Found the link...it was buried on polka dots so I didn't see it the first time. Hullabaloo isn't available at muse.mu for the US. Darn.

*Starlight*
09-11-2009, 01:07 AM
And you're right about the other part, it's a 2 CD, and a double DVD set that's sold separately :)

admat97
09-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Be careful with Amazon. Their listing says DVD's are region 1 (U.S. Version) when in reality they are region 2. I called them after the first shipment and they assured me they had the region 1 and would send it. It was still wrong. I ended up buying a region free player.

haze015
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Live-at-Zenith-Paris/dp/B0000695XP/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1257728871&sr=8-7

Mentions NTSC rather than PAL :)

Ella
Cool! Thanks. Do I have to be careful about the country it's formatted for?

Ella
09-11-2009, 01:11 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Soundtrack-Muse/dp/B000A2WNB2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257728871&sr=8-2

Though it should be 2 discs?

Dolphin squeaks to me:$

admat97
09-11-2009, 01:13 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Soundtrack-Muse/dp/B000A2WNB2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257728871&sr=8-2

Though it should be 2 discs?

I was really confused about this as well. Plus, wasn't this one release in 2006 and the Zenith one released in 2003.

Anyway, this is the one that I bought:
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Live-at-Zenith-Paris/dp/B0000695XP/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257728738&sr=8-7

haze015
09-11-2009, 01:13 AM

Depends on your DVD player.

haze015
09-11-2009, 01:15 AM
I was really confused about this as well. Plus, wasn't this one release in 2006 and the Zenith one released in 2003.

Anyway, this is the one that I bought:
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Live-at-Zenith-Paris/dp/B0000695XP/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257728738&sr=8-7

Yeah, that's the one you want!

$100 though :stunned:

I paid something like 15 for it back in 2002 or whenever it came out.

admat97
09-11-2009, 01:16 AM

Regions:

1. U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda
2. Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East, including Egypt
3. Southeast Asia, East Asia, including Hong Kong
4. Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
5. Former Soviet Union, Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia
6. China

admat97
09-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Yeah, that's the one you want!

$100 though :stunned:
I paid something like 15 for it back in 2002 or whenever it came out.

I know the price is high.

And...Amazon really doesn't have a region 1. I can't believe they haven't changed their listing yet.

Ella
09-11-2009, 01:57 AM
LOL! Thanks so much for all of the input. Admittedly, I'm just as confused as ever.

Rockwellumrocks
09-11-2009, 05:14 AM
Well I live in NZ and I got my copy of Hullabaloo off a user-trading store (like eBay). It was sold from another person though it was completely new. If you can't find any copies of Hullabaloo in stores you might want to check a site like eBay. Note: I got the Hullabaloo soundtrack, not the DVD (though Hullabaloo soundtrack also has a live disc if you like that).

29pearls
09-11-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm in the US, and I wasn't about to pay $100 for the dvd, so I went with this from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Soundtrack-Muse/dp/B000A2WNB2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257778794&sr=8-2

It's $25. But be warned: even though it claims to be NTSC, it is not! I knew this from reading a review in that listing, but I just made a copy of it (ran it through my usual conversion programs) and it worked fine for viewing. I only really got it because I wanted to rip the audio of the concert at the best quality possible, so I needed an original. I use it for running -- Hullabaloo is definitely my happy pill. Gah, the energy is amazing. And I haven't even gotten to the infamous documentary disc yet.

Ella
09-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Well I live in NZ and I got my copy of Hullabaloo off a user-trading store (like eBay). It was sold from another person though it was completely new. If you can't find any copies of Hullabaloo in stores you might want to check a site like eBay. Note: I got the Hullabaloo soundtrack, not the DVD (though Hullabaloo soundtrack also has a live disc if you like that).

Yeah! I might go that route!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

I'd_Rather_Dance
19-11-2009, 05:16 AM
So I've had the Hullabaloo DVD for a while and before now have only ever played it on my TV through my DVD player and it has always played in purely black and white. Tonight I converted it onto my compy to put on my iphone and it is now playing in color. I'm wondering why it is playing in different color schemes depending on what I play it through. Is it a fault of my DVD player or something? If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

sangforabsolution
20-11-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm getting the Hullabaloo DVD, but does that come with the B-sides as well? Or do I have to buy the soundtrack separately?

Zaphod Chizzlebrox
20-11-2009, 08:11 PM
The b-sides are the soundtrack music to the second dvd, the behind-the-scenes one. If you want them all as album versions then yes, you need to buy the CD.

L.
20-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Hullabaloo DVD is just the gig at the Zenith 01 and extras about the guys messing around. The Hullabaloo soundtrack (CD) is a different thing: You get the audio from the gig and the B-sides album.

Naughtrish
20-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Does anybody have this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Soundtrack-Muse/dp/B000A2WNB2

Is that the DVD? because Amazon title says soundtrack. I am about to buy it but I don't know what to expect!

sangforabsolution
20-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Yes, that's the DVD lol. It's the one I'm getting! Kind of sucks I have to buy a CD also, though.

haze015
20-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Hullabaloo = Live footage from Le Zenith in Paris + 'Behind the scenes' footage from around the world with various B-sides.

Hullabaloo Soundtrack = B-sides collection used in the second disc in Hullaballo, plus a selection of songs from the Zenith performance (Not the whole thing and omits their 'hits' from that period).

Ril
20-11-2009, 09:52 PM
The CD has a slightly different setlist to the DVD too I think. I'm sure there's an extra song on the CD.

haze015
20-11-2009, 09:54 PM
The CD has a slightly different setlist to the DVD too I think. I'm sure there's an extra song on the CD.

One has Uno, the other has Darkshines or something like that.

sangforabsolution
20-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Got the DVD tonight. I'm really happy with it! The ending of the concert is epic! Matt jumping on Chris and falling through the bubble and then going to smash up Dom's drum set was pure win!

And when Chris flicked the fish away in the bonus features was amazing as well!

Missmuse1029
27-11-2009, 01:50 AM
Wow, I wish I would have found this thread before ordering the DVD :(

Thing only plays on my desktop. :(
Which is quite weird, with family always walking by and all :erm:

so it's a regional thing?

paper tiger
27-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Wow, I wish I would have found this thread before ordering the DVD :(

Thing only plays on my desktop. :(
Which is quite weird, with family always walking by and all :erm:

so it's a regional thing?

Yeah. It's PAL which only plays in certain regions.
US dvd players are set to NTSC, but these day a lot of the newer dvd players can play both.

Missmuse1029
27-11-2009, 02:44 AM
Yeah. It's PAL which only plays in certain regions.
US dvd players are set to NTSC, but these day a lot of the newer dvd players can play both.

ah really? Well I'm due to get a new player sometime soon, so that will definitely be a requirement. :ninja:

thanks! :)

Ella
29-11-2009, 12:31 PM
For any US musers who are looking for the Hullabaloo DVD:

Best Buy sells it, though you probably have to order it rather than find it in a store. They swear up and down that anything they sell is Region 1 and should play just fine. I ordered it last night, so hopefully it will be here soon. I will let you know if it plays on my DVD player. I still haven't found a reliable place to order the Absolution DVD and be sure it's Region 1.

Ella
03-12-2009, 10:20 PM
IT PLAYS!

On my DVD player and in color (someone mentioned a color issue). I screamed at the top of my lungs I was so excited! Scared the dogs to death.

Rya
10-12-2009, 08:09 PM
So, I bought the DVDs today. But when I put disc 1 in my PC it plays the stuff, that should be on disc 2 (and the other way around). Have no problem with it, just wondering if anybody else experienced the same?
Oh, and all the songs with the "multi-camera angles" stumble (sorry, can't explain better) while playing. Havent't tried it on the TV though (only PC).

Sorry for my english, I'm disctracted by this great concert!:musesign:

miss_meadows
10-12-2009, 08:14 PM
So, I bought the DVDs today. But when I put disc 1 in my PC it plays the stuff, that should be on disc 2 (and the other way around). Have no problem with it, just wondering if anybody else experienced the same?
Oh, and all the songs with the "multi-camera angles" stumble (sorry, can't explain better) while playing. Havent't tried it on the TV though (only PC).

Sorry for my english, I'm disctracted by this great concert!:musesign:

Yes, the same for me, Disc 1 should be Disc 2 and the other way round. Weird but who cares, great concert!:D

belleooo
19-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Hi. Can anyone help me with a song? On the Hullabaloo extras DVD (shower scene) the song playing in the background. I think it's an acoustics version of Hypermusic? Where can I download this song? Would love to add it to my I-Pod.

House
19-12-2009, 06:51 PM
I don't have the DVD but I suspect you mean Hyper Chondriac Music. Just google it and see. It's on the Hullabaloo soundtrack.

Anxyous
19-12-2009, 06:52 PM
iTunes or muse.mu for download, though I recommend getting a physical copy.

And yes, it is indeed Hyper Chondriac Music.

belleooo
19-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Thank you very much. Now have it on my I-Pod. It's a beautiful song. :)

Wozo
19-12-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't have the DVD but I suspect you mean Hyper Chondriac Music. Just google it and see. It's on the Hullabaloo soundtrack.
I looooove your sig. :LOL:

Thank you very much. Now have it on my I-Pod. It's a beautiful song. :)
Very beautiful indeed :happy:

NewBornBenny
07-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey,

My hullabaloo digipack came today that I bought used from an amazon seller.
All is fine, Case fine, Discs play. But just one thing that is very odd..

Disc 1 is the Gig and Disc 2 is the collection of B sides.
Everywhere else I've checked, including the back of the case itself. The Gig is on Disc 2 and the B Sides are on Disc 1.

Was there any known misprint of the cd's to cause this?

MyLostMuse
07-01-2010, 06:47 PM
I've never heard about that before, Is it just the Text or the whole art on the disc, It could of just been a one off disc or a few that went wrong but still got sent out.

NewBornBenny
07-01-2010, 06:48 PM
I've never heard about that before, Is it just the Text or the whole art on the disc (Disc 1 has a few firework? lines on and Disc 2 has loads)

Yeah, its the whole artwork on the disc.
The whole disc looks like Disc 1 but it contains what is supposed to be on Disc 2.

CountDracula
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
dont buy used stuff... you never get what you want lol

NewBornBenny
07-01-2010, 07:03 PM
dont buy used stuff... you never get what you want lol

I think it's quite cool, Just very odd :LOL:

dogface
07-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Mine's the same. It's just a manufacturing mistake. When Absolution was first released some of the lyrics etc were wrong so they re-released it.

NewBornBenny
07-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Mine's the same. It's just a manufacturing mistake. When Absolution was first released some of the lyrics etc were wrong so they re-released it.

Ah good, I'm not just being silly then.
Someone should Musewiki this.

dogface
07-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Ah good, I'm not just being silly then.
Someone should Musewiki this.

I would but I don't know how. Other interesting mistakes are the original Uno vinyl plays the same track on both sides and the multimedia content on OOS never worked!

NewBornBenny
07-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I would but I don't know how. Other interesting mistakes are the original Uno vinyl plays the same track on both sides and the multimedia content on OOS never worked!

I received OOS digipack this week aswell and was really pissed off about the MuseTV not working :(

jack259
07-01-2010, 07:43 PM
I received OOS digipack this week aswell and was really pissed off about the MuseTV not working :(

Isn't that because Muse TV doesn't exist anymore?

And with Uno, the vinyl is transparent, so waht can we expect :rolleyes:

NewBornBenny
07-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Isn't that because Muse TV doesn't exist anymore?

And with Uno, the vinyl is transparent, so waht can we expect :rolleyes:

It is because it doesn't exist yeah. I was still really pissed off about it :LOL:

dogface
07-01-2010, 07:51 PM
It is because it doesn't exist yeah. I was still really pissed off about it :LOL:

I got OOS when it came out so it should have! My Uno vinyl had the proper B-Side unfortunately.

jack259
07-01-2010, 08:40 PM

Thought so haha.

And vinyls are supposed to be black, not stupid colours or transparent, it makes them sound like sh*t.

jurrassitol15
07-01-2010, 11:36 PM
hmmm i should double check my hullabaloo then...i had to replace it cos the cases got smashed by my dad moving my bookcase (they fell off)...

i have a copy of absolution that has interlude and hysteria listed the wrong way around...and they re-released that with a new tracklisting...

i thought the multimedia stuff on OOS still worked? mine did a while ago though havent checked it in a while...i remember watching stuff on it...i could be mistaken...

Gem
28-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey,

My hullabaloo digipack came today that I bought used from an amazon seller.
All is fine, Case fine, Discs play. But just one thing that is very odd..

Disc 1 is the Gig and Disc 2 is the collection of B sides.
Everywhere else I've checked, including the back of the case itself. The Gig is on Disc 2 and the B Sides are on Disc 1.

Was there any known misprint of the cd's to cause this?

This is quite common I think. I know of at least 4 other people who have had this with their copy of Hullabloo!

PeterK
30-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I have the same ''problem'', but instead of the misprinted Hullabaloo CD, I have a misprinted Hullabaloo DVD. The first disc is the video footage, and the second disc is the gig.
Quite odd...

beatlesmaniac98
30-01-2010, 04:52 PM
^

wow thats wierd :erm:

Kaimon
02-05-2010, 04:35 AM
Hey guys. So I recently bought the Hullabaloo DVD from amazon and it just came in today. However, when I tried to play it, the dvd player said it "Cannot play". I checked and it said "All Regions", so I assumed it would play here. I was watching another dvd yesterday, and everything seemed fine, so I'm guessing it's not the player. Anyone have an answer to this?

melon
02-05-2010, 04:52 AM
The same thing happened to me when I ordered Hullabaloo, so I exchanged it but had the same problem again. Turns out it just isn't compatible with certain DVD players, so you can try watching on a computer and it works just fine. Hope this helps :)

Kaimon
02-05-2010, 04:54 AM
The same thing happened to me when I ordered Hullabaloo, so I exchanged it but had the same problem again. Turns out it just isn't compatible with certain DVD players, so you can try watching on a computer and it works just fine. Hope this helps :)

Ok, thanks :D

AssassinRecords
09-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I have got the same problem with HAARP. Couldn't fix it... so I had to watch it on my computer. BUT! I could change only 4 time the region code on my computer. Now I can't watch it anymore -.-"

Kaimon
09-05-2010, 05:42 PM
I have got the same problem with HAARP. Couldn't fix it... so I had to watch it on my computer. BUT! I could change only 4 time the region code on my computer. Now I can't watch it anymore -.-"

Awww. That sucks :( I pretty much did the same thing when it came to watching it, 'cept I hooked up the computer to the tv :)

I also found a new way to watch Dr. Who episodes :D

Darkshines
12-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Sucks how you guys are having problems with your copies of Hullabaloo!
I ordered mine from Amazon.ca, and it's basically region-free and can play on both of my DVD players, as well as most of my computers (family computers). Strangely enough though, I wasn't able to play it on my laptop :wtf:

hunterrunfarm
12-05-2010, 02:05 AM
My Hullabaloo will play on one of our dvd players, but not the other. (but it plays on the one with the big flat screen:D) I don't have any problems with any of the other dvds though.

H8_Phoes
18-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi, I have one problem with my dvd :| The multi camera angle doesn't work! It seems that there isn't any other video tracks or different cameras ..how does that works? I tried to click 'angle' in my player, but nothing happens! can someone help me?

halo eighteen
18-08-2010, 04:57 PM
I think I got my copy from play.com wayyyy back in the day. Mine is region free, pal format, probably a french import. I'd avoid the UK copies - they're very much likely region 2. Pal formatting does present some issues on certain players, but region encoding is a much bigger hurdle.

The best option - Warner needs to frickin release this in the US.

Hi, I have one problem with my dvd :| The multi camera angle doesn't work! It seems that there isn't any other video tracks or different cameras ..how does that works? I tried to click 'angle' in my player, but nothing happens! can someone help me?

It's a pretty crude set-up on this dvd, and I'm not a fan. For the songs that have multiple camera angles, you do have to press 'angle' on your remote (no idea what to do if such a button doesn't exist on the remote). It then seems like it takes a few seconds to register and it's sometimes not really apparent that the view is even much different. Generally, the alternate angle will be a static shot of Matt/Dom/Chris (example: on Uno, there's a view that is just Matt's guitar-cam). I've never really played with it much tbh, I usually prefer the random editted shots.

a-museing
18-08-2010, 05:01 PM

I can never get it to work on mine either. :(

iadriao
11-01-2014, 11:14 PM
I finally bought Hullabaloo DVD today. As someone has told before, on
tracks with different viewing angles (Sunburn, Uno, etc.) the songs play twice. And I can not view the different angles in this songs. I have tried the DVD on my DVD player, on PS3 and on my computer and always the songs repeated. Can someone tell me if this happens in all Hullabaloo discs? Should I try to exchange it for another copy?

thedemonocracy
11-01-2014, 11:43 PM
on
tracks with different viewing angles (Sunburn, Uno, etc.) the songs play twice. And I can not view the different angles in this songs.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. :LOL: