PDA

View Full Version : Sverige Musers Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:14 PM
:LOL: That's so true. We always used to go into Blackpool's sole music shop to play it to piss the old man off. Oh we were such rebels. :happy:

:LOL: :LOL: Ah yes, the rebels awright :happy: I always played it on every guitar when I finished tuning it when I worked at a music store :LOL: With a ruffian doilect singing aswell. :happy: Oh how I hate playing it though :'(

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Oooh bubble bath, posh innit. I had a bike ride (I love going past fat men in the hills, sitting down, flashing the calves. "This hill is piss easy innit boyo" :D ), shower and beer, does that make me labour? :happy:

Government :indiff: What if you stayed in St Petersburg? If you really are worried, St Petersburg is definately better than Moscow, security-wise in my opinion.
Haha I love old fat cyclists. They always come past my house in their pro cycling gear which is an.. interesting sight. Or occasionally you get the adorable old ones in bright yellow reflective clothing :happy:

Ooh, a shower.. that makes you a Green Lib Dem. :happy:

We're staying in both.. Argh I dunno.. I'm all scared now *quivers* bloody unstable countries. It'd probably be better if my command of Russian were 50 billion times better than what I've learned from my phrasebook.

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:18 PM
:LOL: :LOL: Ah yes, the rebels awright :happy: I always played it on every guitar when I finished tuning it when I worked at a music store :LOL: With a ruffian doilect singing aswell. :happy: Oh how I hate playing it though :'(
:LOL: It's much more fun if you sing it in a Beetlejuice style.. zerzzzz a layyyyydeeee whooo sayyyyyyyy

I discovered the easiest way to play it, is with a capo :D If only my capo hadn't run away. Again.

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Haha I love old fat cyclists. They always come past my house in their pro cycling gear which is an.. interesting sight. Or occasionally you get the adorable old ones in bright yellow reflective clothing :happy:

Ooh, a shower.. that makes you a Green Lib Dem. :happy:

We're staying in both.. Argh I dunno.. I'm all scared now *quivers* bloody unstable countries. It'd probably be better if my command of Russian were 50 billion times better than what I've learned from my phrasebook.

Ah yes, the "pro" ones <3 :LOL: I love using a really heavy gear, being 100 metres behind them, and then go past them in two pedalling rounds WHOOOSH! :LOL: Then look behind, yawn, and go faster :D

Green Lib Dem :indiff: Awww

Nah, don't be afraid of Russia...honestly I think the chance of anything happening while you're there is very small...remember, I was on the tube in the middle of the night, incapacitated by vodka, and I still woke up at the hotel...it's like in Stockholm, you always hear reports of beatings and assaults, but nothing's ever happened to me, my friends, relatives, whatever. Guess you just have to be anonymous at the right times. Do you know anyone in Moscow (or St Peterburg)?

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:25 PM
:LOL: It's much more fun if you sing it in a Beetlejuice style.. zerzzzz a layyyyydeeee whooo sayyyyyyyy

I discovered the easiest way to play it, is with a capo :D If only my capo hadn't run away. Again.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How on Earth do you play it with a capo? What with the first fret A minor and all? I think that's what the capo is telling you, it doesn't want to play Stairway. Haven't you started putting your capo on the headstock? Rhiân, Rhiân. :rolleyes:

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Ah yes, the "pro" ones <3 :LOL: I love using a really heavy gear, being 100 metres behind them, and then go past them in two pedalling rounds WHOOOSH! :LOL: Then look behind, yawn, and go faster :D

Green Lib Dem :indiff: Awww

Nah, don't be afraid of Russia...honestly I think the chance of anything happening while you're there is very small...remember, I was on the tube in the middle of the night, incapacitated by vodka, and I still woke up at the hotel...it's like in Stockholm, you always hear reports of beatings and assaults, but nothing's ever happened to me, my friends, relatives, whatever. Guess you just have to be anonymous at the right times. Do you know anyone in Moscow (or St Peterburg)?
I'll have to take a picture of them, when/if I (eventually) get a digicam.

Hey the Green Lib Dems are cool! Remember, Labour are Tory now!

I suppose so. It's like Blackpool is actually the ghetto of the north west... *is irrational* blame the wine.

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:31 PM
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How on Earth do you play it with a capo? What with the first fret A minor and all? I think that's what the capo is telling you, it doesn't want to play Stairway. Haven't you started putting your capo on the headstock? Rhiân, Rhiân. :rolleyes:
Well yeah, you do have to (craftily) whip it off before you go to the bottom frets.. but yeah. It's all part of the performance of a lazy guitarist :happy:

I would put the capo on the headstock.. if I could find it. Pelle, Pelle. :rolleyes: Until then, I'll fashion one out of a washingup liquid bottle and some double sided sticky tape. Blue Peter stylee. :D

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:34 PM
I'll have to take a picture of them, when/if I (eventually) get a digicam.

Hey the Green Lib Dems are cool! Remember, Labour are Tory now!

I suppose so. It's like Blackpool is actually the ghetto of the north west... *is irrational* blame the wine.

I have a lot of pictures in Cycling weekly too...it's only reoprts from like Tour of Wirral and such things, which means fat men :D The Blackpudlian ones sound nice though

Green Lib Dems remind me of the Swedish green party :indiff: Better than Labour though I guess. :happy:

Wine <3 Intit lovely

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Well yeah, you do have to (craftily) whip it off before you go to the bottom frets.. but yeah. It's all part of the performance of a lazy guitarist :happy:

I would put the capo on the headstock.. if I could find it. Pelle, Pelle. :rolleyes: Until then, I'll fashion one out of a washingup liquid bottle and some double sided sticky tape. Blue Peter stylee. :D
:LOL: Very craftily

Ooh, detergent bottle capo, that'd make everything sound like you're black man in the 50's in Mississippi playing bottleneck blues right? :LOL:

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:39 PM
I have a lot of pictures in Cycling weekly too...it's only reoprts from like Tour of Wirral and such things, which means fat men :D The Blackpudlian ones sound nice though

Green Lib Dems remind me of the Swedish green party :indiff: Better than Labour though I guess. :happy:

Wine <3 Intit lovely
Haha tour of Wirral "pedal as fast as you can before the woollybacks steal your wheels"

The Green Libs are nowt like the Green party here. They contain all the necessary Lib Dem goodness but with environment loving soft spots. :happy:

Wine is <3 although one day I'll end up with brown teeth, because white wine is inferior and should never be drunk.

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:40 PM
:LOL: Very craftily

Ooh, detergent bottle capo, that'd make everything sound like you're black man in the 50's in Mississippi playing bottleneck blues right? :LOL:
:LOL: it could work! Get some glitter on it.. bingo. Fashion capo. *flounces*

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Haha tour of Wirral "pedal as fast as you can before the woollybacks steal your wheels"

The Green Libs are nowt like the Green party here. They contain all the necessary Lib Dem goodness but with environment loving soft spots. :happy:

Wine is <3 although one day I'll end up with brown teeth, because white wine is inferior and should never be drunk.

Woolybacks :LOL: I love that term

Then I admit Green Lib Dems are nice :happy:

White wine :indiff: It's nice, but I've been...errr...traumatized

:LOL: it could work! Get some glitter on it.. bingo. Fashion capo. *flounces*

:LOL: :LOL:

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Woolybacks :LOL: I love that term

Then I admit Green Lib Dems are nice :happy:

White wine :indiff: It's nice, but I've been...errr...traumatized

Haven't we all? *drank 14 glasses (or so, I lost count) of Australian White at the 2003 Ball and spent 3 days throwing up, trying to convince mum it was the mushrooms* :$

Anything with Lib Dem in the title is bound to be nice.

http://www.greenlibdems.org.uk/images/sites/217.160.173.25-3f0016a052c515.23380913/static/15.jpeg

<3 <3

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Haven't we all? *drank 14 glasses (or so, I lost count) of Australian White at the 2003 Ball and spent 3 days throwing up, trying to convince mum it was the mushrooms* :$

Anything with Lib Dem in the title is bound to be nice.

http://www.greenlibdems.org.uk/images/sites/217.160.173.25-3f0016a052c515.23380913/static/15.jpeg

<3 <3

Sweet jumping Jehova 14 glasses :LOL: It's strange how the taste for red wine doesn't get ruined after these incidents (for me anyway), but white wine is a great deterrent.

Oooh what a gay bild :happy: And oh the daffodils :happy:

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Sweet jumping Jehova 14 glasses :LOL: It's strange how the taste for red wine doesn't get ruined after these incidents (for me anyway), but white wine is a great deterrent.

Oooh what a gay bild :happy: And oh the daffodils :happy:
I would say it was a memorable night.. but sadly all I remember was er... *searches for a nonchalant smiley*

Each bottle of red tastes different though... white just tastes like paint stripper. Small children should be forced to drink it, instead of that sub-par milk they gave us. Or something.

Kennedy is indeed a hero amongst we mere mortals. :happy:

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Valid point :happy: My sister's been telling me since I was little that white wine (and gin) is vile...so I can't really like it either. Thank God for lager. <3 Alcoholics. :D

I actually saw Birger Schlaug (Birger Schlug as I call him :happy: ), a former Green Party leader over here, in a café in John's Shopping. :happy: All Greenies look so happy :happy:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/debatt/0504/14/13s36-birg-537.jpg

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Gin, when consumed in the right way (and the right gin) can be really nice. Just remember, should you ever venture into a Tesco supermarket, no matter how tempting and basic and offensively cheap
http://joella.blogspot.com/photos/christmas_gin.jpg

is not a wise move. You will go blind.

Haha, aw. What's the betting he was drinking Nescafé coffee and his massive Saab was parked outside, heated seats getting ready. :rolleyes:

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 11:20 PM
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Value gin, brilliant :LOL: Like the rum we bought in France for 40 francs that came with some sugar cane extract for free :happy: I've never had fancy gin really, but I like jenever. :happy:

Ah yes, mahoosive SAAB with a big Å painted on the roof :happy: Actually I'm driving a SAAB tomorrow at 3.30...how Swedish izzat :happy: He was drinking our national beverage probably though, kaffekask, coffee with home-manufactured chemically clean alcohol :happy: It's the Swedish way

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Excellent! Will have to try some o'that in Stockholm. That is so typically Swedish :happy: however my dad and I always take the piss out of Volvos and Saabs here, because they appear to have their lights on all the time. "Look at me I drive a Volvo" "yeah mate, but it isn't a BMW, is it?"

Our national beverage:
http://www.benandelaine.co.uk/photos/lager.jpg
At 9 pence a can, one can't argue.

Krasnojarsk
14-06-2005, 11:32 PM
9p a can :happy: We bought a sixpack of tvååttor (2.8%) yesterday for less than a quid :happy:

All Swedish cars have their lights on at all times :happy: I don't like Volvos and SAABs though, only like Peugeots :happy:

Jazzlady
14-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Gotta love cheap beer. Except for drinking. Maybe for erm... washing cars with?

Ah those crazy Swedes :happy:

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 12:37 AM
And hair-washing <3 How 90's

Jazzlady
15-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Haha yes. My mum bought this beer shampoo once. It smelt absolutly vile but she seemed to think it was the greatest thing in the world. :rolleyes:

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 09:02 AM
:LOL: I can only imagine

Jazzlady
15-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Worst thing was, it said "this product is not suitable for oral consumption". I mean, I know alcoholics stoop low, but drinking shampoo? :LOL: es ist je lächerlich.

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Ah yes, the an angsty youf way, drinking shampoo <3 We had a huge wave of people drinking soap in Sweden when they found out it had alcohol innit, 's why the soap holders at the Hultsfred festival were empty within a day :happy:

Jazzlady
15-06-2005, 09:25 AM
:LOL: :LOL: Bless, were they all 14 and angry at the world? :happy: solidarność in shampoo drinking!

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Ah yes, goff style :happy: They showed some footage from the preparation for the Hultsfred festival yesterday, and it was like a proper goff farm, even panda girls climbing trees and everything! :happy:

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 11:34 AM
They sent me the one I already have, and not no 5 which I wanted the bloody most...southeners :indiff:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1030058/Bild008.jpg

whammy
15-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey guys !
Quite cool with this international thing..
To everyone in Sweden:

Hörni, hur är det med er?
Det måste finnas NÅGON mer i Sverige som avgudar Muse lika mycket som jag..

(Hey, how are you? There must be SOMEONE in Sweden who worship Muse as much as I do.. :D)

ja... jag är från sverige......

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 12:22 PM

:eek:

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 01:01 PM
What happened to Bernard Butler!? :'( :'( :'(

Jazzlady
15-06-2005, 06:32 PM
They sent me the one I already have, and not no 5 which I wanted the bloody most...southeners :indiff:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1030058/Bild008.jpg
Why those schweinhunden! See, Bristolians are rubish. With their rubbish poncey university *curses them* At least you have two copies now, maybe you could put one in a frame. :happy:

I've just written a five page exam essay on skin. "What the fuck?" springs to mind with regards to our exam system.

Mr. Butler got lost at sea on his way to Tesco for 9p lager.

Mona
15-06-2005, 09:01 PM

Okej, trevligt.
Om du är lika smart och hängiven, och alkoholiserad (inte jag) som vi här är, välkommen.
Du är välkommen trots om du inte är något av det.
Hoppa in i diskussionen..

--

Pelle, give me that website adress fot that thing.. You know. With all those classes.
If you want to learn a language.

Krasnojarsk
15-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Why those schweinhunden! See, Bristolians are rubish. With their rubbish poncey university *curses them* At least you have two copies now, maybe you could put one in a frame. :happy:

I've just written a five page exam essay on skin. "What the fuck?" springs to mind with regards to our exam system.

Mr. Butler got lost at sea on his way to Tesco for 9p lager.

Bastuds :indiff: I played it a lot today though, very fun it was

Skin? Five pages? Errrm...

Poor Butler. He's probably as drunk as I am right now...bloody tvååttor :'( :fro: Typing is really hard

Okej, trevligt.
Om du är lika smart och hängiven, och alkoholiserad (inte jag) som vi här är, välkommen.
Du är välkommen trots om du inte är något av det.
Hoppa in i diskussionen..

--

Pelle, give me that website adress fot that thing.. You know. With all those classes.
If you want to learn a language.

Say what?

I won't drink alocohol again ever, but that's just cause I'm tired, lesson kids, reflektion kolon: never cycle yourslef tired and drink. S'not a good combo.
I love Bushwhacker wine though, it's nice as hell, despite the name. Ilouvre sitting out in the Swedish 'summer' too, disturbing the neighbours with REM :happy:

Also my svåger is giving me a series of small haircuts these days. Me like. :happy:

*sleeps* :chaplin:

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Hahahahaha *laughs quietly to self (is in library sssshhhhh)* it sounds like you had fun yesterday :LOL: Yup, five pages on why skin is brilliant and everyone should have it.

Unfortunately, like most things one has to focus upon the negative aspects. Over the years, skin has been responsible for many racial genocides, most notably the system of Apartheid in South Africa and recently in the UKIP election manifesto. Thanks to progression in science, one can now alter the colour of ones skin be it with fake tan, or in the case of Michael Jackson, with bleach. - an extract from said essay.

Haha there is the most amazing tramp sat over there on the newspaper table, he's so hairy. :fro:

I've had waaaay too much coffee. *bounces like a child who has been weened on rocket fuel and lucozade*

Wooo for haircuts :happy: Is your svåger a huurdressoh?

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 05:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/wijnisgoed.jpg

<3 Jacobs Creek *hopes that Pelle is still suffering from yesterday so the sight of wijn will make him shudder*

Krasnojarsk
16-06-2005, 10:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/wijnisgoed.jpg

<3 Jacobs Creek *hopes that Pelle is still suffering from yesterday so the sight of wijn will make him shudder*

Just came home from my svåger's parents, wonderful people, so I'm filled up on wine, walked 15 km too their home, and a shorter way home, 10 km :happy:

What a great skin essay :happy: My svåger isn't a hairdresser on foyah, but he's great nonetheless

Shit, we have a living room table filled with beer cans :$ Looks like a bachelor's pad really

That wine o' yours seems nice :happy: I'm planning to do my first 100km bike ride for the year tomorrow, so I'm off the wijn and on to the lemonade with me sister, but they say there are going to be some bloody thunderstorms here :indiff:

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 10:41 PM
General Studies is the best essay subject, ever. 3 hours to take the piss and make pretty patterns with the maths multiple choice answer sheet :happy: There was a brilliant question about the decline of religion and morality in society. Ahh.

Walking :happy: the best thing eveeeeer. Clean the cans up or you'll get wasps! err wasps. It wasn't bad actually, quite full bodied and erm, red. Although I drank too much of it and now I feel much too sick. *would be a crap Frenchie*

100km?! That's like from here to... Manchester? Maybe not that far, but wow! How long will that take?

Krasnojarsk
16-06-2005, 10:55 PM
General Studies sounds like a subject for Pelle :LOL:

"Full bodied and red". Classy. :happy: Like the mostly used compliment about wines used in Sweden, 'lättdrucket', 'goes down easily'. Like Bushwhacker :LOL: I like red wine because it makes Pelle really, really obstinate. I got very happy when I found out my svåger's dad thought the same about politics as I do, so I sat there splurting out political theories and other red wine crap, making him awfully impressed as well :LOL: I love in-laws :LOL:

Wasps :indiff: It's been quite cold here, so we don't have that many yet, but the ones we do have are meaty :indiff:

Oh I though the Women's Euro was in Blackpewel only by the way? Today's match was in Warrington or something to that effect...is it close?

100 km...well, 3 hours if I'm good, I'm guessing 3.5, thing is I'm going up the same hill 10 fucking times, so it gets boring. I'll probably go at quite high gears, so when it's flat I'll be around 40-45, 50 km/h so that'll make up for the hills where it's more like 20-25, 30.
I'll only go if it's moderately nice weather, I hate going in thunderstorms. Bleurgh.

Just listened to 'Just as the tide was a flowing' by 10,000 Maniacs...it's ridiiiiculously great :happy:

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 11:04 PM
It really is amazing. I'm going to ask the exam board for my essays back once they've been marked so I can read them to my kids as bedtime stories. "Skin, is the clingfilm of the Biological world." You'd probably enjoy our language syllabi too. My german discursive essay today was "can war ever be justified" <3

Gotta love the old Shirazes. Corr sounds like you do have good in-laws! Perhaps there's something in red wine which triggers the politics gene. Any other alcohol and you roll around on the floor. At least with red, you can roll around with decorum and Marxist theory. (Speaking of which, they've found the Trotsky ice pick!)

Yeah, Warrington's only about 40 minutes away.. on t'other side of Blackburn. Grim place, a bit like Wigan.

That's pretty impressive. Probably a wise move to go in good weather, if you get caught in the rain you may get a cold or summit or... frazzled by lightning.

10,000 Maniacs <3

Krasnojarsk
16-06-2005, 11:20 PM
It really is amazing. I'm going to ask the exam board for my essays back once they've been marked so I can read them to my kids as bedtime stories. "Skin, is the clingfilm of the Biological world." You'd probably enjoy our language syllabi too. My german discursive essay today was "can war ever be justified" <3

Gotta love the old Shirazes. Corr sounds like you do have good in-laws! Perhaps there's something in red wine which triggers the politics gene. Any other alcohol and you roll around on the floor. At least with red, you can roll around with decorum and Marxist theory. (Speaking of which, they've found the Trotsky ice pick!)

Yeah, Warrington's only about 40 minutes away.. on t'other side of Blackburn. Grim place, a bit like Wigan.

That's pretty impressive. Probably a wise move to go in good weather, if you get caught in the rain you may get a cold or summit or... frazzled by lightning.

10,000 Maniacs <3

'Can war ever be justified'...aww how I miss essay writing in school...always trying to find out how many 'apartheid fascist state' comments I could squeeze into any text :happy:

Shiraz :happy: Too bad I'm not 20, otherwise we could pick up some red wine and sit in Vasaparken and slap each other with Das Kapital and "Imperialism: the highest state of capitalism" :happy: The Trotsky ice pick! Cool! I'd want that on my chimneypiece :D Hope it comes with the blurd and all

Wigan isn't grim. Wigan is heaven :happy:

The Maniacs may just be one of the best bands evoh! :happy:

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Haha! My favourite one is "without wishing to sound like the ill-educated Daily Mail reader" ahh.

Ah well, I'm sure I could always get a bottle from Duty Free in Stansted... s'not like there'd be a lot of money lost if your Swedish nazi customs took it off me. Ahhhhhh. I'll bring the Communist Manifesto, just for balance and all.

It does! http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1507496,00.html

Have you ever BEEN to Wigan boy? Pie munchers. A Wigan kebab = three pies on a stick. Wigan sandwich = pie between two rounds of bread.

Yes, yes they are and also so phenomenal live. <3 <3

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Haha! My favourite one is "without wishing to sound like the ill-educated Daily Mail reader" ahh.

Ah well, I'm sure I could always get a bottle from Duty Free in Stansted... s'not like there'd be a lot of money lost if your Swedish nazi customs took it off me. Ahhhhhh. I'll bring the Communist Manifesto, just for balance and all.

It does! http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1507496,00.html

Have you ever BEEN to Wigan boy? Pie munchers. A Wigan kebab = three pies on a stick. Wigan sandwich = pie between two rounds of bread.

Yes, yes they are and also so phenomenal live. <3 <3
Doh I haven't seen the maniacs.. I thought you'd written Manics, *is having trouble with English*

Krasnojarsk
16-06-2005, 11:34 PM
:LOL: :LOL: I remember ending an essay with "...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why child labour shouldn't be blindly condemned". Struck well too :LOL:

Lay off Wigan! :'( It's such a beautiful name and all. Probably scary though right?
I was in the 'suburb' of Jönköping, Huskvarna, today though, and that's fucking scary. Loads of anti-fascist and nazi gangs out at night, and me, the little puny boy in a black velvet jacket and Joy Division T-shirt, all in ladies' size :LOL: People are just different there, and it's so dark and dull...though it's still a bit upper-class...I don't get it. :indiff:

Jazzlady
16-06-2005, 11:40 PM
:LOL: :LOL: Child Labour <3 cause let's face it, children aren't that much good for anything else. Vile creatures.

Admitedly, Wigan people are really nice on the whole (even though they say wig-in) it's just so... grim and industrial, like most places around here. (Except Lancaster, which is jolly pretty)

Ooh, a bold move! Perhaps it's just the upper-class oppression casting a dark cloud over the place. Like Lytham. Full of absolutly loaded people, but grim and intimidating. Just stroll around with Sweden's equivilant of the Scum and say to the passers by "I'm one of you, you know" see what happens*

*if you die, it's not my fault...

Krasnojarsk
16-06-2005, 11:57 PM
:LOL: :LOL: Child Labour <3 cause let's face it, children aren't that much good for anything else. Vile creatures.

Admitedly, Wigan people are really nice on the whole (even though they say wig-in) it's just so... grim and industrial, like most places around here. (Except Lancaster, which is jolly pretty)

Ooh, a bold move! Perhaps it's just the upper-class oppression casting a dark cloud over the place. Like Lytham. Full of absolutly loaded people, but grim and intimidating. Just stroll around with Sweden's equivilant of the Scum and say to the passers by "I'm one of you, you know" see what happens*

*if you die, it's not my fault...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I might just do that. We really should antagonize some brats in Stockholm too, if only we could bring some bodybuilder along with us <3 Or maybe some face-time with mr. Canetti could do the trick...496 pages <3

Children *shudder* If they're not mine, keep them off me :indiff:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 12:03 AM
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I might just do that. We really should antagonize some brats in Stockholm too, if only we could bring some bodybuilder along with us <3 Or maybe some face-time with mr. Canetti could do the trick...496 pages <3

Children *shudder* If they're not mine, keep them off me :indiff:
Only antagonise people smaller than me though, I've just forked out £130 on visas and I'd quite like to live and be able to use them. :LOL: Mmm thick books.

:stunned: 28 degrees here at the weekend :stunned: that's as hot as (albeit a cold day) in Ghana :stunned:

See, they're better if they're not yours, because you can tease them and make them cry and as soon as they start, you can pass them back to their parents to be shouted at whilst you whistle nonchalantly. :happy: Or you can be the cool uncle/auntie that the kids worship, resulting in the parents having a nervous breakdown and saying "well if they're that fucking good, go and live with them" :happy: *is evil*

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 12:44 AM
Only antagonise people smaller than me though, I've just forked out £130 on visas and I'd quite like to live and be able to use them. :LOL: Mmm thick books.

:stunned: 28 degrees here at the weekend :stunned: that's as hot as (albeit a cold day) in Ghana :stunned:

See, they're better if they're not yours, because you can tease them and make them cry and as soon as they start, you can pass them back to their parents to be shouted at whilst you whistle nonchalantly. :happy: Or you can be the cool uncle/auntie that the kids worship, resulting in the parents having a nervous breakdown and saying "well if they're that fucking good, go and live with them" :happy: *is evil*

130 pounds :eek: Vile! It'll be hard to find people smaller than us though :LOL:
28 degrees sounds nice :happy: Means a lot of time sitting out drinking cheap wine

Evil Rhiân :LOL: You surely know your way around kids don't you. I've always been the strange fucking relative though who murmurs in Russian when he doesn't understand what the poor child says :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Isn't it just (but, that was for two visas and the invitations <3 russiadirect.net)
It does, but I'll end up lobster! Fair skin and sun is a recipie for disaster. *fancies some Lobster now*

Kids and I.. we're a match made in heaven. So long as they're still small enough to be held upside down/bribed with Marzipan, then that's just splendid.

One day, small people will take over the world. Like a height apartheid, anyone over 5ft 8 has to have their legs sawn off below the knee. Ahh I murmur at my mum in German. It's brilliant.. although she now thinks that "dumme dirne" is some form of affectionate term...

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Isn't it just (but, that was for two visas and the invitations <3 russiadirect.net)
It does, but I'll end up lobster! Fair skin and sun is a recipie for disaster. *fancies some Lobster now*

Kids and I.. we're a match made in heaven. So long as they're still small enough to be held upside down/bribed with Marzipan, then that's just splendid.

One day, small people will take over the world. Like a height apartheid, anyone over 5ft 8 has to have their legs sawn off below the knee. Ahh I murmur at my mum in German. It's brilliant.. although she now thinks that "dumme dirne" is some form of affectionate term...

Oh, 2 visas? Then the price is like it was here then...never mind :happy: I've never had lobster though :stunned:

I would never dare hold a kiddo upside down...he'd beat the living shit out of me :stunned:

I reckon the sun could be hard on the English, yes :D I hate cycling burns sometimes though (it's still somewhat charming), when the outer side of the arm is all burnt up, and the lower thigh, just above the knee is all red :indiff:

All dictators are short innit, see what we're coming to :happy:

*plays organ solo*

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Oh, 2 visas? Then the price is like it was here then...never mind :happy: I've never had lobster though :stunned:

I would never dare hold a kiddo upside down...he'd beat the living shit out of me :stunned:

I reckon the sun could be hard on the English, yes :D I hate cycling burns sometimes though (it's still somewhat charming), when the outer side of the arm is all burnt up, and the lower thigh, just above the knee is all red :indiff:

All dictators are short innit, see what we're coming to :happy:

*plays organ solo*
It's an over-rated prawn is what it is. Mmmm. Unlike squid, now that is a fish. Or whatever it is.

Ah the bruising doesn't last, put some ice on it then chase the kid with a kitchen knife.

Could be hard? It's a nazi task master. 20 minutes is all it takes for at least two weeks of sunburn agony. :indiff: The best bit about sunburn is the contrast twixt the white where jewelry/clothing has protected and the angry red glow :happy:

I see, and I like *taps head knowingly*

BBC2 do the Old Testament in Plastacine... and they say that the beeb are dumbing down <3

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:15 AM
It's an over-rated prawn is what it is. Mmmm. Unlike squid, now that is a fish. Or whatever it is.

Ah the bruising doesn't last, put some ice on it then chase the kid with a kitchen knife.

Could be hard? It's a nazi task master. 20 minutes is all it takes for at least two weeks of sunburn agony. :indiff: The best bit about sunburn is the contrast twixt the white where jewelry/clothing has protected and the angry red glow :happy:

I see, and I like *taps head knowingly*

BBC2 do the Old Testament in Plastacine... and they say that the beeb are dumbing down <3

Knives *dreams* *jots down* The wisdom from the experienced :happy:

I though the contrasts were the evil things? How can it be nice when your face is like two big boxes where your NHS specs used to be? :stunned: I hate it how people call cycle burns 'peasant burn' though. :indiff: Rot in hell fuckers. You're the peasants y'eejits.

They're doing a show in plasticine!? What, like Wallace and Vomit? Awww poor beebarinos <3 And poor Jebus...oh wait, he wasn't born back then :LOL: Sorry bout that

*Låt mig höööööra käääärlekens tunga, säg att du äääälskar mig* *Eats chalk*

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Knives *dreams* *jots down* The wisdom from the experienced :happy:

I though the contrasts were the evil things? How can it be nice when your face is like two big boxes where your NHS specs used to be? :stunned: I hate it how people call cycle burns 'peasant burn' though. :indiff: Rot in hell fuckers. You're the peasants y'eejits.

They're doing a show in plasticine!? What, like Wallace and Vomit? Awww poor beebarinos <3 And poor Jebus...oh wait, he wasn't born back then :LOL: Sorry bout that

*Låt mig höööööra käääärlekens tunga, säg att du äääälskar mig* *Eats chalk*
I should write a childcare book. 'How to get your child put into care in three easy steps' :happy:

Nahh the contrasts are the best, cause once the redness dies down and the tan arrives, you can go up to your friends (true brit style) and say "corrr look a' this!" and show them the tide marks. Aw pesant burns... they were the same as Chineese/Indian burns when I was at primary school. God they hurt alot.

It's soddom and his soddomites. It's like The Old Man in the Mountains <3

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:33 AM
I should write a childcare book. 'How to get your child put into care in three easy steps' :happy:

:LOL:

Nahh the contrasts are the best, cause once the redness dies down and the tan arrives, you can go up to your friends (true brit style) and say "corrr look a' this!" and show them the tide marks. Aw pesant burns... they were the same as Chineese/Indian burns when I was at primary school. God they hurt alot.

British <3 Isn't Indian burns when you twist the arm until it gets hawt? :$

It's soddom and his soddomites. It's like The Old Man in the Mountains <3

Plasticine sodomizing. Sounds like a Suede cover <3

*Jag ääääälskar dig mer än du nånsin kommer att få veeeeeeta* :happy: 80's <3

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Yeah *ow* you can do it with legs too.. that's even worse. Still, not as bad as a leg and a wing... Adrian and I nearly broke my brother doing that :LOL:

Haha, dunni' jus? They've moved onto Joseph now. Joseph is so camp! I think the Lord's wife wants to get it on with him though.

Joseph: "You I am here to serve"

Woman: "I would like to give you something special"

It's a cheap plastacine porn plot! Aimed at 11-16 year olds! I don't remember doing this in RS

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah *ow* you can do it with legs too.. that's even worse. Still, not as bad as a leg and a wing... Adrian and I nearly broke my brother doing that :LOL:

Haha, dunni' jus? They've moved onto Joseph now. Joseph is so camp! I think the Lord's wife wants to get it on with him though.

Joseph: "You I am here to serve"

Woman: "I would like to give you something special"

It's a cheap plastacine porn plot! Aimed at 11-16 year olds! I don't remember doing this in RS

:LOL: :LOL: Poor brother

But peasant burns are when you have a really sharp tan line where your T-shirt sleeve ends, or cycle burns as normal-witted people say :happy:

"Yo ahm here to surv BITCH"
"Yo check dis fly girl, jump in mah low ridah an less rotate dees tirez"

Biblical blaxploitation. The Bible is indeed one big Harlequin novel

Nåh, I'm öff tö bed. Höpe nö thunder tömörröw. Neigh-t!

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:51 AM
:LOL: :LOL: Bringing the Bible into the mid-90s :LOL:

*continues to pay price for the fourth cup of strong black coffee with sugar* another hour and I'll see the dawn.

Oh the umlautage *swoons* N'night, have a wonderful cycle ride tomorrow! Or later today... worrevuh :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Stayed up late then yesterday? :happy:

I'm such a wuss, 63,5 km, that'll teach me to eat before I go :rolleyes: Constipated calves, numb lips, constant drizzle, cramping legs, flies in the face, uphill, uphill, uphill :stunned: Average speed of ~30 km/h though, I'll have to learn to keep it down...last time I did 100 km's it must've gone quite slow

Well well, I'm off to indulge myself in sugar and coffee :happy: Ahh the demise of Western society :D

And oooooh yes...the endorphins just kicked in *is high* It's like morphine it is :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Yup, 4am I finally dropped off, after spending god knows how long watching old Fast Show episodes. 7am the cat comes in and wakes me up. *is grumpy but still in pyjamas* :happy: la meilleure chômeuse de banleusarde.:happy:

Jönköping weather sounds the same as Weeton's today. Stupid grey sky and that fine rain that really soaks you. :LOL: Still, nearly 64km isn't bad going.

Ahh the best combo. Just don't do what I did and have the coffee looking like what can only be described as... tar.

Ahh the happy hormone :happy: Get those after good ol' hill walks. Or a bar of Dairy Milk. <3 <3

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.jim-bob.co.uk/graphics/dave_angel.jpg

Dave Angel, Eco Warrior.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:21 PM
http://www.jim-bob.co.uk/graphics/dave_angel.jpg

Dave Angel, Eco Warrior.

I haven't seen the Fast Show in aaages :happy:

Rhiân chomeuse. :happy: Nijs. Have some coffee

My legs are disgusting :$ and that isn't tan...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/f4617724.jpg

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 01:29 PM
http://www.paulpostle.co.uk/Resources/rowleybirkina.jpeg

And I was vely, vely dlunk..

No. I've banned myself from coffee. Today it is green tea and mineral water. Reaping what you sow, etc etc. Crash and burn after the caffeine high.

Oh my god they are filthy! Haha, you could write messages in the muck, like people do on the back of lorrys. "I wish my wife was (sic) this dirty" being the favourite.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Awww no coffee :$ Must be hard. Green tea is awful nice though :happy: So there'll be no booze then either?

Messages! Why didn't I think of that :indiff: Bloody shower

Hope svåger comes soon :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Nope. Between now and the 28th June, my life will be clean living. 29th of June however... Green tea is nice. It tastes like green should taste. :happy:

Pshhh showers. *still hasn't had one yet* Disgusting. :$

Ooh is the svåger doing your hurr? :fro:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Whoa, that's a hell of a lot of clean living :D Gunpowder <3 Mmm grassy

Showers are so last year anyway :happy: Svåger still hasn't got here, reckons he'll be in later this evening then :happy: We have some hurr-doing planned, at least we have enough öl for it :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Innit jus' like I say though, 29th will be the bender of all benders. It's Kye's 18th bash too.. then the ball on the 1st, Wrea Green Club Day on the 2nd, day off on the third, 4th it's Sarah's BBQ/fairwell inter-railers do and then the 6th is teh Swedeland. The clean living is vraiment nodig. :happy:

You're mixing öl and hurr? *admires bravery* :happy: You'll have to show us the fruits of the labour! (Especially if you have so much öl you end up with Mr. T hair or summit.:happy: )

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Innit jus' like I say though, 29th will be the bender of all benders. It's Kye's 18th bash too.. then the ball on the 1st, Wrea Green Club Day on the 2nd, day off on the third, 4th it's Sarah's BBQ/fairwell inter-railers do and then the 6th is teh Swedeland. The clean living is vraiment nodig. :happy:

You're mixing öl and hurr? *admires bravery* :happy: You'll have to show us the fruits of the labour! (Especially if you have so much öl you end up with Mr. T hair or summit.:happy: )

That's a hell of a lot of bender :LOL: Awww I miss graduating. No drinking on the 5th though? That's kind of girly duntchuhfing?

Öl and hurr always mix. Who wants to get a haircut sober? It's especially funny when it's a spur of the moment thing...like last time, after Bushwhacker :happy: Mr T though...I could live with that :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 02:54 PM
That's a hell of a lot of bender :LOL: Awww I miss graduating. No drinking on the 5th though? That's kind of girly duntchuhfing?

Öl and hurr always mix. Who wants to get a haircut sober? It's especially funny when it's a spur of the moment thing...like last time, after Bushwhacker :happy: Mr T though...I could live with that :happy:
Nah, I may have a swift tipple in Blackpool Airport before we get the flight down t'London, and only international tramps sleep in an airport tanked up... I am a girl though! I can't help that my genes dictate girlyismsness. :happy:

Well, if it works out, then go fer it! I'd be terrified... I pity the foo' hoo aint got no flat top. Foo. Hehe.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Nah, I may have a swift tipple in Blackpool Airport before we get the flight down t'London, and only international tramps sleep in an airport tanked up... I am a girl though! I can't help that my genes dictate girlyismsness. :happy:

Well, if it works out, then go fer it! I'd be terrified... I pity the foo' hoo aint got no flat top. Foo. Hehe.

Airport tipples sound nice :happy: Just don't get thrown off the plane :happy:

Ooh flat tops :happy: <3

I'd kill for Johnny's hair though
http://www.pat.hi-ho.ne.jp/noco-moon/the_smiths/images/4men05.jpg

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Airport tipples sound nice :happy: Just don't get thrown off the plane :happy:

Ooh flat tops :happy: <3

I'd kill for Johnny's hair though
http://www.pat.hi-ho.ne.jp/noco-moon/the_smiths/images/4men05.jpg
They'll probably be phenomenally hexpensive though. I think a glass of milk in Blackpool Airport is about £1.10 You can buy a pint for 60p! I doubt Ryanair would throw anyone off. Poor buggers need the money. :happy:

It is godlike hair <3 God at Glasto last year, there were so many people with Mozza hair. It looks crap on Mozza, so what makes them think it'll look good on them?!

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 03:14 PM
They'll probably be phenomenally hexpensive though. I think a glass of milk in Blackpool Airport is about £1.10 You can buy a pint for 60p! I doubt Ryanair would throw anyone off. Poor buggers need the money. :happy:

It is godlike hair <3 God at Glasto last year, there were so many people with Mozza hair. It looks crap on Mozza, so what makes them think it'll look good on them?!

:LOL: Exactly, why bother. Though I almost have Marr hair now :happy: S'a shame it's blonde though :indiff:

60p pints... ... ... :happy:

*Listens to Eldkvarn* :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Yay! Blonde's nice though :happy: You could always dye it black and be goffic. You'd have to dye your eyebrows then though. That just gets fiddly :indiff:

Yes, we English haven't moved into the 21st Century yet. *walks three miles to buy a pound of butter* :indiff:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Goffic <3 I wanted to dye my hair black in 2001, never got around to do it...I could see myself in some darker blonde though :happy:

Awww poor Britons...at least you have Macclesfield :happy: :D

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Ooh you could put like bits of really light brown and stuff in. Probably best to do that without öl though. :happy:

Pelle, never, ever come to the North West, your illusions will crumble and dissolve as soon as you clap eyes on Salford Crescent station. *ruffles the hair of one so misguided* :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Ooh you could put like bits of really light brown and stuff in. Probably best to do that without öl though. :happy:

Pelle, never, ever come to the North West, your illusions will crumble and dissolve as soon as you clap eyes on Salford Crescent station. *ruffles the hair of one so misguided* :happy:

That sounds nice actually :happy: I'll have an advising chat with me sister

Nah, I'll always like Bolton too :LOL: Northerners can't be anything but awfully cool :cool: :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 03:52 PM
That sounds nice actually :happy: I'll have an advising chat with me sister

Nah, I'll always like Bolton too :LOL: Northerners can't be anything but awfully cool :cool: :happy:
Bolton's even WORSE! Right, at some point you'll have to come over and I'll give you the guided tour of the slums... I mean, North West... You'll soon change your mind. :rolleyes:

It's true about the Northern people though. :happy: Better breed up here. The air's cleaner... pity nothing else is.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 03:54 PM
:LOL: :LOL: Don't be such a know-it-all, you know I'm right :LOL:

By the way, did you get any tickets for Antony?

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Shurrup you. I speak only the truth. It'll save a lot of disappointment :LOL:

No I didn't :'(

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Shurrup you. I speak only the truth. It'll save a lot of disappointment :LOL:

No I didn't :'(

Awww that's awful. I'm trying to send a bootleg video from Madrid, 25 may 05, but gmail wants none of it :indiff: Hope my svåger gets some pictures ready so I can show you :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I may just go along anyway and see if the usual tout man is stood outside, offering tickets for rip-off prices and fags. Ooh you took pictures? Wonderful :happy:

Stupid gmail.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 04:13 PM
I may just go along anyway and see if the usual tout man is stood outside, offering tickets for rip-off prices and fags. Ooh you took pictures? Wonderful :happy:

Stupid gmail.

The svåger took pictures :happy: I'll see if I can scan in the negatives in :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 04:44 PM
The svåger took pictures :happy: I'll see if I can scan in the negatives in :happy:
That'd be wonderful :happy: and so arty!

The one day I decide to go and help mum bring the shopping in, and not worry about being in my jimjams, is the one day that a hot cyclist goes by. Sod's law that. :indiff:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 04:48 PM
That'd be wonderful :happy: and so arty!

The one day I decide to go and help mum bring the shopping in, and not worry about being in my jimjams, is the one day that a hot cyclist goes by. Sod's law that. :indiff:

Awww poor Rhiân :'( *holds* Have an Euskaltel jersey :D So you actually have hot cyclists as well? Bodes well for the future :happy:

I sent the movie now, guess it came to your adress, but you might as well get it here if it works http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HW8P6VLV32QO0YDOP9QZOA05R

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Don't get too close, I've still not had a shower :LOL: *holds back at arms length*

We dooooooooo! Hooray! A wonderful change from the fat old men. :happy:

Ooh it has arrived! *begins the long process of downloading* :happy: Edit: I so rudely forgot to say thank you! Thank you :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 04:52 PM
:LOL: Aww, doesn't matter :happy:

Did he have nice clothing? :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 04:57 PM
It was yellow... He had cool sunglasses though.

Right. I give up. I make a crap chômeuse, I'm off for a shower. *leaves Antony to download quietly in the background* <3 :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Orange is better :LOL: :D I could use some sunglasses, even though I'd look like a twat, to stop all the bloody wasps and gravel thingies mating in my eyes :indiff:

That's weak character Rhiân :LOL: Nah, tis alright. I'll have to get some D&G and make-up on me to get ready for our gay evening :D

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 05:21 PM
You should get some like mine... they cover up half me face 80's style :D

I don't care about my weak character. The fact is I now smell like cinnamon and ginger, rather than street rat. :happy: Enjoy your gay evening, remember always wax against the hair growth direction :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 05:24 PM

Yay svåger here now, beer cans open, korma on the stove :happy: He said the Antony pics didn't work though, just heads :'( *waxes*

Ohh, daaaaaans le port d'Amsterdaaaaaaaaaam, ya de marins qui chaaaantent

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Excellent :happy: Korma and beer... so British :happy: (although typically, we northern brits order korma and tell everyone it's Vindaloo, cause we're 'ard)

Aw that's a shame about the Antony pictures :(

*puts on Rufus Wainwright's french songs* ahh so camply beautiful. :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Swedish Prime Minister's just been on the news...

He has no substance, does he? :(

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Excellent :happy: Korma and beer... so British :happy: (although typically, we northern brits order korma and tell everyone it's Vindaloo, cause we're 'ard)

Aw that's a shame about the Antony pictures :(

*puts on Rufus Wainwright's french songs* ahh so camply beautiful. :happy:

Glad to hear we're Brish :happy:

Swedish PM is a good rhetoric, but no substance at all, no. :)

French <3 :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 06:20 PM
*pictures tomorrow's Sun headline* 'Swedish PM is parrot' Mm what he said about this EU crisis seemed very well rehearsed and... not to the point at all. He does have a lovely accent though. Pity Jeremy Paxman would rip him appart.

Ah ouais <3

aaaaaaaaaaaimer sincerement de mon coeur teeeeendreeeee <3 le Rufus

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Lovely accent :indiff:

We'll wait with the hairdoing, turns out le svåger had been walking all day, so he's sleeping, sister too. Meself is a bit too knackered for beer really :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Hush. It is. There was some other Swedish bloke on too. The thing that's so wonderful about it, is it sounds pretty English and then with the vowels and certain words there are these beautiful Swedish sounds <3 <3 Ahh. It's all in the vowels. <3 <3 :happy:

I'm tempted to finish that bottle of Jacob's Creek off... *must be strong*

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Haha, well I recognize that, a lot of people in Sweden speak like that, some speak almost perfectly, but with little things that shine through...I'm like that too I guess :$ Fuck you'll laugh at me

Stick to green tea :happy: It's the cool thing to do :happy:

http://www.lindqvist.com/kitSiPub/bilder/20030505005055.jpg

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 08:34 PM
:LOL: What the...

Aw I won't laugh at you, the Swedish accent is awesome. Up there with the Polish and Dutch ones. :happy: I'll just speak in my best Bangor accent instead, so you can mock me instead. :happy:

Green tea is the cool thing, but it's just stood there with the cork in the top looking lonely.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 08:43 PM
:LOL: What the...

Aw I won't laugh at you, the Swedish accent is awesome. Up there with the Polish and Dutch ones. :happy: I'll just speak in my best Bangor accent instead, so you can mock me instead. :happy:

Green tea is the cool thing, but it's just stood there with the cork in the top looking lonely.

:LOL: Course you'll laugh! Thing is, only politicians dare speak that pure IKEA-English, but us mortals try to speak some Manchester derivate (people think all English dialects are cockney though :indiff: ), but here and there BAM, an å, ä or ö gets in the game. or for example how people don't know the difference between w and v...interwiew...Em-Te-Wee :LOL: I love to degrade Sweden, even myself :happy:

"Oh, vots yohr naym? Ryan? Are yoo from Lohndohn? No? Dat's streynge." Be prepared for that :indiff:

*sings a roundelay*

Made a wine decision yet? Not having coffee again are ye? :LOL:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 08:49 PM
:LOL: The IKEA English is such a pisstake though.. they say hurdygurdy on adverts and really camp op the Swedisness :LOL:

Noh neeeeeed manchestoooooh! y'araaat 'are kido? :LOL: em te wee ahh. You shouldn't degrade your home country, unles you come from England, there's no need :happy: Oh dear, a nation of Ryaners. I get that in the Doctor's Surgery. "Ryan Coggins, sugery one please" :indiff: It's quite funny watching the expressions on people's faces when a girl stands up though. Ruddy Saesneg. Rrrr.

I have gone for another bottle of Evian instead. It's crushing :'(

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 08:57 PM
:LOL: The IKEA English is such a pisstake though.. they say hurdygurdy on adverts and really camp op the Swedisness :LOL:

Noh neeeeeed manchestoooooh! y'araaat 'are kido? :LOL: em te wee ahh. You shouldn't degrade your home country, unles you come from England, there's no need :happy: Oh dear, a nation of Ryaners. I get that in the Doctor's Surgery. "Ryan Coggins, sugery one please" :indiff: It's quite funny watching the expressions on people's faces when a girl stands up though. Ruddy Saesneg. Rrrr.

I have gone for another bottle of Evian instead. It's crushing :'(

IKEA adverts? Cool :cool: :D Today there was a lot of fuss over a German commercial for IKEA which portrayed the Swedish 'midsummer celebrations', with half-naked people dancing on the table drunk off their tits, dancing silly dances. Thought it was quite accurate really.

If they call you Ryan, can't you just pull out your most evil Twch din pob saes? Or would that be even stranger? But why do people in Blackpewel call you Ryan? I thought your little town was void of proper saesnegs?

Aww, Evian is nice :happy:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,661264,00.html :LOL: They've stopped showing it now it seems :LOL:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 09:03 PM
:LOL: oh those crazy Swedish pagans.

I dunno, there must be something about taking 'non' off Rhiannon which confuses all the saes making it impossible to pronounce Rhian. S'not as bad as when people find out my middle name... 3 years of primary school being called Kleenex. :indiff: I could twch din them... but I'm a layyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydeee.

Evian is nice, but alas it isn't red.

One day, they'll take over the world <3 http://www.amlwchdata.co.uk/femail_names.htm

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Call me Arglwyddes :LOL:

Awww Kleenex...it's not too far from that is it? :happy: Tis very pretty anyways. I love Welsh phonetics :happy:

Red Evian...mmm...Sangria :LOL: That'd be nice right now

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 09:16 PM
ooooh *shakes fist* nowt like it lad. *shakes fist s'more* Haha, yes the name suits you well, boyo.

Oh god Sangria... I got so drunk off that stuff at Glastonbury last year, I was stood by the porta-loos asking people in the queue if I gave them a hug, would they be my friend. :$

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 09:18 PM
ooooh *shakes fist* nowt like it lad. *shakes fist s'more* Haha, yes the name suits you well, boyo.

Oh god Sangria... I got so drunk off that stuff at Glastonbury last year, I was stood by the porta-loos asking people in the queue if I gave them a hug, would they be my friend. :$

:LOL: :LOL: Made any new friends then? :LOL: :happy:

Hmm, should I skip off to the badrum to shave me legs...hmmm...that'd be nice :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 09:23 PM
:LOL: :LOL: Made any new friends then? :LOL: :happy:

Hmm, should I skip off to the badrum to shave me legs...hmmm...that'd be nice :happy:
Erm... *doesn't remember* :$

Depends how stubbly they are. There's a disturbing satisfaction in feeling your own leg stubble... but then again, freshly shaved and moisturised legs... Un tel dilemma. :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Erm... *doesn't remember* :$

Depends how stubbly they are. There's a disturbing satisfaction in feeling your own leg stubble... but then again, freshly shaved and moisturised legs... Un tel dilemma. :happy:

Exactly, disturbing satisfaction :LOL: Unlike facial hair which is vile. Reckon I can't keep the tub running though since le svåger's asleep...have to wait til tomorrow :'(

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Feel the stubble, s'gooooooood *feels stubble* ahhh. You're right about face stubble though, that's just horrible. Tomorrow isn't too far away! *strokes stubble again*

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Feel the stubble, s'gooooooood *feels stubble* ahhh. You're right about face stubble though, that's just horrible. Tomorrow isn't too far away! *strokes stubble again*

Mmm hurtful :happy: Mmm smeared out mascara...yet another reason for those cycling glasses :D

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Mmm hurtful :happy: Mmm smeared out mascara...yet another reason for those cycling glasses :D
Gotta love mascara for doing that. I put some on earlier, forgot, rubbed my eyes... whoops. :happy:

Get some beefy aviator shades, 80s, grotesque and practical :happy:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Ah yes, NHS specs, but shady :D

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Bloody NHS, absolutly useless. :indiff: No more free drugs next year :'(

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Bloody NHS, absolutly useless. :indiff: No more free drugs next year :'(

Is it labour's fault? :indiff:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Is it labour's fault? :indiff:
Nah, it's my fault for getting old. :'( They stop free prescriptions/dental checkups/NHS glasses when you reach the grand old age of n-n-n-n-ineteen

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Awww :indiff: S'probably like that in Sweden too I guess :indiff: Blardy Göran

Nope, I'm going to be the bore and go to bed :indiff: Nattsågott! :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 10:21 PM
An early night! Schlaf gut :happy:

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 10:37 PM
ANTONY'S ON JOOLS HOLLAND TONIGHT YAAAAAAY!

:D :D :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

My internet died before I could download all of that video :'(

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Goddamn this show has been on for ages and he hasn't played yet.. but Coldplay have played twice. :'( :'( hurry up Jooooooooools

Jazzlady
17-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Hope There's Someone :D *sobs quietly*

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=93835&item=6539201231&rd=1 robbing bastards :'(

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Hope there's someone is amaaaazing :happy:

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HW8P6VLV32QO0YDOP9QZOA05R

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh it was so beautiful :happy: I didn't realise he was like a giant though :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 11:04 AM
He's hayuuuge! :eek: I've learnt River of sorrow by heart now, so it'll be my secret party trick :LOL:

Smooth legs :happy: I've started to cut myself just above the lump (whatever it's called) on the side of the foot...it's harder to shave there than the Achilles' tendon :eek:

Tainted luuuuuurve!

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Huzzah! :happy:

Your ankle? You must be seriously hairy if you need to shave that bit.. or just mad :happy: Seriously harder than Achillies'? God the river of blood you get when you nip that bit... I love the way it all expands in the shaving foam. :happy:

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Hmm, good point...I don't have that much hair there really...just shaved it for shits and giggles I suppose :D It's fun to watch that blood go though! :happy:

I can't stop staring at my legs...so shiny...so smooth :happy: :LOL:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Hehe the bit just below your knee is a 'good' place to cut too. The tripple blade Venus attack!

There is nothing better than freshly shaved legs, especially if you moisturise :happy:

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 11:28 AM
:LOL: :LOL: Yer, the knee bit's a nightmare

My legs are really, really moisturized...drenched in lotion :LOL: Better take me bike out before the shine fades :LOL:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 11:31 AM
:LOL: just try not to blind the locals with your ultra-reflective calves!

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Nah, my ultra-reflective orange Basque jersey'll do that for me :LOL: Toodles!

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 12:05 PM
:LOL: Don't forget some sunspecs :happy: have fun! *goes to sit outside with Maupassant* Woo. :indiff:

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Aww, Maupassant no fun?

Sunspecs...if I had some nice ones :happy:

Played some football with a vriend too :happy: Mucho fun

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 03:45 PM
It wasn't too bad really... annoying the neighbours with les Auteurs made Mère Sauvage much more bareable. :happy: Got sunburnt though. :indiff:

Does anywhere in Sweden have an Accessorise? <3 They do fabulous sunglasses <3

saaaaaaaaaaaaaack the maaaaid

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I thought sunburnt was a good thing? Or is it really burn? I haven't heard the Auteurs properly for aaaaages...and my sister didn't bring her records here...I can survive with Bootboys though (the song :indiff: )

Accessorise...hmm dunno really...anyway I'd have to get those slick fancy-schmancy cycling ones :indiff: Had a fly in the corner of my eye for 5 minutes today

Are you still on the Evian?

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Nah it's just a bit pinky over me colarbone bit. :happy: I hope you told your sister that she's rubbish for not bringing the records.

The cycling ones are cool! Oooh you poor thing, I bet that wasn't pleasant.

Nah, Evian's run out. :indiff: Today it's Highland Spring, which is rrrrrrrrubbish. It's hotter than in Ghana here today. *has been texting dad rubbing it in* haha. :happy: *melts*

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 04:09 PM
She'll know she's rubbish :happy: If only she wasn't the divine cook she is, she's not to be messed with I tells ye.

Mineral water is nice in any forms, especially when it's hawt :happy: What's the deal with Europe today? Everywhere it's hotter than Ghana! :confused: Nice though. How's dad taken it? :LOL:

I've had my cycling jersey open at the top for ages now, I'll end up with pink collarbones too probably :indiff: Went to my friend in black-white pinstriped jacket, too big track bottoms (for football mind, wouldn't wear them voluntarily) and my orange jersey :LOL: Quite the combination. Was interesting when a policeman in a car stared at me when I happened to have one leg drawn up to the knee like the proper gang-member ruffian I am :LOL:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Ah you can't mess with good cooks. It's just not cricket.

I dunno, it's so bizare. I just wish we had the proper Hamatan style weather, non of this clammy jungle humidity. :indiff: Fatherbear pulled out the trump card: "You may have the weather, but do you have the Star?" Touché.

Pink collarbones, the future of fashion. Maybe. :LOL: were you aiming for the DDR approach to style, liebe Genosse? I hope you waved at the policeman :happy:

oooh oooh how cool does this look: http://www.peterswalk.com/tours.html

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Ah you can't mess with good cooks. It's just not cricket.

I dunno, it's so bizare. I just wish we had the proper Hamatan style weather, non of this clammy jungle humidity. :indiff: Fatherbear pulled out the trump card: "You may have the weather, but do you have the Star?" Touché.

Pink collarbones, the future of fashion. Maybe. :LOL: were you aiming for the DDR approach to style, liebe Genosse? I hope you waved at the policeman :happy:

oooh oooh how cool does this look: http://www.peterswalk.com/tours.html

He got you there :LOL: :D Awww dads

DDR fashion, sounds tempting...I was more aiming for the jolly (yes Basques are the jolliest people around) jingoist Basque :happy: I look like a bum, though in summer everyone's allowed to be beachy slackers :happy: GORA ETA! :LOL:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/b8d5e8be.jpg

Walking tours, 400 rubles is pretty cheap as well...I'm not exactly the touring kind, but whatever floats yer boat :happy: We went around in St Peterburg with an old Stalin guide, "that pillar weighs 42 tonnes, that bridge weighs 200 tonnes, that house weighs...and so forth". She even spoke 'norwedish'. Awww.

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 04:42 PM
S'a pretty swish jersy that :happy: It's a bloody good job that we can be slackers in the summer. The combination of my 70s style patterned shirt and crap curly hair due to the fact it's far too hot to blow dry... disaster.

We'll probably do a tour on the first day, then spend the other 3 looking professional and Russian :happy: Awww bless her :happy: *puts on Russian accent* you are very noice people, we take you, you drink with us vodka, you get us passport.

Russians <3

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 04:49 PM
S'a pretty swish jersy that :happy: It's a bloody good job that we can be slackers in the summer. The combination of my 70s style patterned shirt and crap curly hair due to the fact it's far too hot to blow dry... disaster.

Shirt as in shirt shirt? I've been looking for a black regular shirt with those little thingies on it, y'know like Robert Plant could wear? Noone ever gets me when I try to explain...you know like small flowers or anything...bah. That'd fit me like a glurv. :happy:

We'll probably do a tour on the first day, then spend the other 3 looking professional and Russian :happy: Awww bless her :happy: *puts on Russian accent* you are very noice people, we take you, you drink with us vodka, you get us passport.

Russians <3

Looking Russian is the best part abour Roosha...just practice on those mutterings and 'akh ty PRIDUROK' that you can shout after people who push in front of you in the myetro. :happy:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Perfect Russian dialect! Swedish in Polish dialect is great too, it's the most widely spoken language at Söderström's :happy: It's easy in English as well, just look sad and nazalise every vowel :happy:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 04:57 PM
This shirt's more Magnum P.I than Robert Plant, but I think I gets ya.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/magnumpi.jpg

Aww, the Polish accent is delightful *remembers Ewa pronouncing noun as nooon and language as lengweejh <3 <3* We make now cabbage soup, to feed all the 34 cheeldren, stroganoff for thee strong, Smirnoff harvesting men.

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Oooh, pretty shirt :happy:

I'd like to meet that Ewa one day...is she as Polish as they come? :happy: My sister and svåger just went to a few friends of his, so I'm having the house, and the fridge, to meself. So that's 6% beer and piano until they come home :happy:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Ah the good life :happy: She is incredibly so <3 I'm sure we could kidnap her with ease.. she always goes on about how she's taught us the proper pronunciation of ą and ę because she wants people to know we're educated and not common :happy:

If the weather's like this on monday, I'm breaking the detox and going to the beach for a BBQ and beers. Corrr.

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Ah the good life :happy: She is incredibly so <3 I'm sure we could kidnap her with ease.. she always goes on about how she's taught us the proper pronunciation of ą and ę because she wants people to know we're educated and not common :happy:

If the weather's like this on monday, I'm breaking the detox and going to the beach for a BBQ and beers. Corrr.

:LOL: ąąąąw, how sweet of her :happy:

You should definately break the detox then :happy: I'm planning a boozy BBQ (I hate the conformism of it all though :indiff: ) with a few of me mates maybe tomorrow, maybe some other day. Should be nice. Is the Blackpool beach that charming? Pebbled is it?

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Ewa <3

Blackpool beach is VILE. It's sand, but it's a rather dubious colour. I remember once, we went to build sand castles and stopped digging because we actually reached a layer of poo. :stunned: it's only just passed European whatjemacallits to get the blue flag :LOL:

With corona on offer for £1 a bottle, and Grolsch crates for £20, it would be foolish not to.. wouldn't it?

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 07:18 PM
How horrible! It's like eastern Denmark beaches :indiff: I thought they wanted to keep their beach spotless because of the high status of Blackpool as a holiday resort? :happy: :D Guess it would do for BBQ's and reckless drinking though :happy: 1 quid a bottle! :eek: *Moves to Blackpool*

Fancy a Danish Giraf beer though? Just to get ye cooled off and started? :happy:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 07:22 PM
*puts head in hands* high status... *le sigh* do you not learn, oh dearest Pelle? *tears hair out* Yup! I nearly died (so promptly filled the trolly up) when I saw the price! A bag of limes cost more than the beer :happy: It's perfect for reckless drinking, especially as it's illegal to drink in public outdoor places here :happy: *suis rebelle*

Ah that sounds wonderful :happy: Chin chin ol' boy!

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Blackpool is deeply revered by tourists fum awwwll over the world, it's not Brighton, Bognor or Worthing, but what is? :D

http://www.blackpooltoday.co.uk/visitorsguide/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=135&ArticleID=205744
Golden sands is it? :LOL:

Ooh, you rebel you! It's illegal here too, but they couldn't break up a cozy BBQ could they? Tomorrow's last day the tvååttor are horridly cheap here, so we're going tomorrow to fill up :happy:

I'm getting drunk already :happy: That's nice, the legs feel smoovah!

*Falls on the floor and drinks more*

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 07:35 PM
It is extremely safe for bathing To quote Boltonian comedian Peter Kay "don't go in that sea, yer legs'll dissolve"

Probably not. The bobbies would ask for a rib or something I bet. Ahh sun and drink <3 I've just broken the detox to drink that bottle of 'czech' lager. It tastes just like Star. Mmmmmm. In your fay-sss dad :happy:

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 07:57 PM

Oooh czech lager...we have no Czech left :'( *consoles self with more Danish öl* :happy: Mmm it's le greatest

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I doubt the Czechness of it though, the fact it's co-op premium probably means it was brewed in Watford by illegal Czech/Ukranian immigrants. It doesn't taste like Star now, it tastes like Lychees *puzzled*

*shares the dubious czech piwoć*

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 08:51 PM
:LOL: :LOL: Seems dubious awright

And fankies :happy:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Remind me not to buy that ever again. Err.

Look how pretty Blackpool can be
http://www.nutrocker.co.uk/images/slidescans/blackpool_illuminations_a.jpg

<3

Krasnojarsk
18-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Was it bad :indiff: I'll stick to Danish for the time being then :happy:

Jazzlady
18-06-2005, 10:51 PM
It started off really tasty, you know, the cold and frosty.. then as it got warmer, you could taste the actuall taste... which was like really dodgy fruit. So I sacked it off, and I'm finishing off the wine.

Danish is a wise move.

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 12:02 AM
:indiff: I know the feeling

Awww, the gay picture we took of me and my svåger didn't work :'(

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 12:05 AM
*shakes fist at dubious beers*

Aww rrrrrrrrrubbish :(

80s music <3 *plumps shoulderpads*

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 12:11 AM
80's music aaaah yes <3 Just found out the name of a song I've been looking for for about 10 years probably, Bryan Adams - Right here waiting! Only knew it on guitar, the melody, but not the title :LOL: My life is complete :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Yay for Epiphanies! <3

The Cars - Drive <3 <3

It's still so warm here... I really should take my cardigan off :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Yer innit still fucking hot :eek: Only got me track bottoms, reckon a cardigan's a bit OTT :D Wish I could open a window, but the fucking birds'd be chirping aaaaall night :indiff:

*fans self with a Finnish grammar* Oooh Albinoni's Op 9 no 5 is the best thing evoh at the moment :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Well it was cold without it *can't reach a happy medium in body temperature* It's in weather like this that you wish public nudity was more acceptable/you had small people following you around with fan leafy things or an AC unit. Birds chirping is wonderful! I fell asleep in the garden earlier, just listening to them sing :happy: <3 English countryside.

I'm going to have to invest in some Albinononononnoni, aren't I?

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Well it was cold without it *can't reach a happy medium in body temperature* It's in weather like this that you wish public nudity was more acceptable/you had small people following you around with fan leafy things or an AC unit. Birds chirping is wonderful! I fell asleep in the garden earlier, just listening to them sing :happy: <3 English countryside.

I'm going to have to invest in some Albinononononnoni, aren't I?

Birds chirping when you want to sleep is nooo nice :indiff: In then day yes though

I could Gmail you some Albinoni if you like?

Oooooh, it IS that Bryan Adams song, download just finished <3 So 90's...memries... :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Birds chirping when you want to sleep is nooo nice :indiff: In then day yes though

I could Gmail you some Albinoni if you like?

Oooooh, it IS that Bryan Adams song, download just finished <3 So 90's...memries... :happy:
It isssssssssss nice! Bats squeaking, however is REALLY annoying. We've got them living in our eaves and apparently, legally we can't touch them, cause they're protected thingys. :indiff:

Ooh it'd be lovely if you could :happy:

Huzzah!

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 12:46 AM
They're living in the eaves? :indiff: That must get annoying

Uploading to yousendit.com at the moment...

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Yup, it does, especially as my room's the one that's next to the eaves where they live :indiff: Raucous Fledermäuse.

Yay :happy: Thank you! Is he as good as Bach/Paganini?

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Awww poor Rhiân, go at them with a broom, never mind the RSPCA :indiff:

He's the best! :$ But that's just cause I've been playing his stuff for ages. Damn uploading takes time. Anyway, the Opus 9 No 2 was the one I played when I was littler, Op 9 No 5 is the one I ordered from the southeners :indiff:

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JSKLZ77HN0T90BKYGVETUNWN1

Here! :) :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:04 AM
It'd have to be a big broom :happy:

How long have you been jouering the old hautbois for? *il est né le divin enfant, jouais hautboooooooois resonée musettes*

Thank yoooooou *krams and downloads* :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Hmm since 3rd grade...that makes it...hard to figure out :stunned: 10-11 years?

Hope Albie finds you well *kramar tillbaks* :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Oooh a long time then! I love growing up with instruments, you get on much better with the ones you've played for years <3

I'm sure he will... especially if him's contrapuntal *crosses fingers*

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Oh yes exactly...it's good to have learnt a 'proper' instrument at a school, guitar and piano can be taught at home, it's probably harder with the oboe and clarinet...lots more breathing techniques etc.

Don't know if these particular pieces are very contrapuntal...some of his stuff is I suppose :happy:

*trills*

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:23 AM
It aint no proper instrument unless you look all puffy cheeked and stupid when you're playing it <3 Besides, once you've learned real instruments, you can go on and play their big brothers, like Bassoon and Tenor Sax <3

Trills <3 *mordents*

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 01:25 AM
It aint no proper instrument unless you look all puffy cheeked and stupid when you're playing it <3 Besides, once you've learned real instruments, you can go on and play their big brothers, like Bassoon and Tenor Sax <3

Trills <3 *mordents*

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hegzackly <3

And alphorns :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:30 AM

Ahh a woodwind player's work is never done. *chews reed*

Bagpipes!

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Bagpipes :'( I'd kill for an Uileann pipe :'( They're just fucking rare and expensive :indiff:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Make one out of a washing up liquid bottle and some double sided sticky tape. :happy:

There's a bloke in Blackpool who busks with Bagpipes, but he always stands and faces the wall, never the people. He's almost as cool as the knitting monk we used to have.

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 01:39 AM
Wicked idea :LOL: :happy:

Facing the wall :cool: Cool. I'd love busking with bagpipes :happy:

Knitting monk?

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:43 AM
Do it Blue Peter styleeeee :happy:

He's this blind Benedictine Monk, who sits by Waterstones <3 singing and knitting to raise money for the work his Monastry does in the community. Total geezer, but he's not been out and about for aaaaaages.

Haha, you can tell when I get tired, my verbs go all wrong.

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Monks :happy: Seems like a nice fella :happy:

I'm awfully tired as well, almost 4 o'r 'ere, trotting ta bed

God natt, sov gott :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 01:51 AM
N'noit :) *carries on waiting for Mr. Albinoni*

Sleep well me dear :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Albinoni, simply divine. :happy: (granted the oboe really spoils it, and it should've been on clarinet but you can't have it all :p :happy: )

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Awwww :happy: Glad you partly like :happy:

Bough eye-shadow today :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 03:46 PM
I fully like, it's just my duty as a clarinetist to diss the oboes, innit :happy:

oooh quelle colour? :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 03:55 PM
A brown one and some light grey/brown

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Ooh very nice :happy: You officially overtake Daveadam as the most metro bloke I know. *passes tiara* :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Awww fankies, not sure I deserve it yet though :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Take, and be proud of the title :happy:

Can I plait your hair now? :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 04:12 PM
:LOL: Plait it, plait it good <3

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 04:18 PM
*skips off to get ribbons and flowers* :D

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 07:30 PM
I look like a sick Pole with all that eye shadow :LOL:

Saw Garden State just now, wonderful movie :happy: Seen it?

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 07:35 PM
:LOL: That I's got to see! Byłaś u lekarya? :LOL:

I haven't, but I've heard many a good thing about it

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 08:50 PM
:LOL: That I's got to see! Byłaś u lekarya? :LOL:

I haven't, but I've heard many a good thing about it

To nie na moją kieszeń :LOL: :'( Doesn't stick on camera obviously though :indiff:

It was very pretty, you should definately see it :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 08:55 PM
:LOL: Aw that's a shame. Did you blend and create the smokey effect? <3 eyeshadow <3
You'll have to vamp up for Stockholm then me dear :happy: *can picture look on Laura's face now* :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Blend who what now? The light and dark shadow? Course I'll vamp up. <3 Finished me haircut now, not very happy about it, but I'll give it a few days :happy:

Laura's not prepared? Muahahaha :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 09:01 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0198645317/ref=cm_mp_wli_/026-6581281-9141243?coliid=I313WYRTECQJSM&colid=29OC7XEIXT61J
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0415250048/ref=cm_mp_wli_/026-6581281-9141243?coliid=I31QHOMQZG8OTS&colid=29OC7XEIXT61J

I have both :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah! *searches photobucket* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/smokeyeyes.jpg - did it for the girly thread aaages ago. What's happened to the hair? Too much öl?

Nope, she's not tee hee :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:03 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0198645317/ref=cm_mp_wli_/026-6581281-9141243?coliid=I313WYRTECQJSM&colid=29OC7XEIXT61J
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0415250048/ref=cm_mp_wli_/026-6581281-9141243?coliid=I31QHOMQZG8OTS&colid=29OC7XEIXT61J

I have both :happy:
Pah just rub it in why don't you? :'( :'( :'( Ewa has the Languages of the World one.. it's.. amazing. <3 <3

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah! *searches photobucket* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/smokeyeyes.jpg - did it for the girly thread aaages ago. What's happened to the hair? Too much öl?

Nope, she's not tee hee :happy:

Oooh, pretty, but 'priming'? What is this, a Vermeer? :LOL: I'm just getting started, though that was fabulous. I'm guessing the first tries will be a bit panda :LOL:

The hair just feels short and strange...the lower edge is too far up, maybe it's normal, but I'm not very used to it. It was a sober cut actually :confused: Well, he's my svåger, I won't burden him. I'm sure I'll like it even if noone else will :happy:

Languages of the World is godlike <3

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Shhh you. *couldn't think of a better word* First tries will definately be panda *remembers salad days of makeup* :LOL: Ooooh police van's just gone past <3

Ruffle your hair :happy: ruffling sorts out any ailments. :happy: I bet it doesn't look that bad, it's probably just haircut blues.

Isn't it just <3

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Oooh police van! What'd you do? Or did Blackpool FC just lose 6-0 to Warrington Cricket Union?

Prolly haircut blues...but I so feel like shaving it off :happy: My svåger did yesterday :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Wasn't me guv! Nah, it's pub kicking out time, innit. Bet it's that.

I really can't imagine you with no hair... Hmmm.

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Wasn't me guv! Nah, it's pub kicking out time, innit. Bet it's that.

I really can't imagine you with no hair... Hmmm.

On a Sunday? You Brits :rolleyes:

I can't really either...only had it short, never clean off...it looks good on my svåger, but I just think I look fat, though I don't :LOL: Shit I'm a mess :LOL:
Shaved hair is so, so, so nice to manage though...the shampoo just goes right out :happy: And I wouldn't look so ridiculous when cycling too :LOL: Well I'll keep it I guess...just got a shitload of mousse in there to dampen the depression :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah! Heyyy we close the pubs early on a Sunday for your information sir. *puts hands on hips and nods* :happy:

Shaved hair can be nice... but when you have prettyful hair like yours it's just sacrilege :happy: Ahh mousse, the best thing for taming wavy hair <3 :happy:

Yay! être et avoir is on bbc2! It's like they know it's A Level time. :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Awww my hair is the opposite of pretty :indiff: I hate it as much as I hate leprosy. Though I must say I look kind of gay. Not like my svåger of course, but I almost have the haircut he had before he shaved his off :happy:
:LOL: Twas fun when I tried to clean my eyes from the rank muck below my eyebrows :LOL: A dirty tissue right there. Awww.

Être et avoir? Sounds educational? :p

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:47 PM
How much shorter has it gone? Leprosy is a wonderful thing... A leper touched me in Ghana at christmas and I was paranoid for days that I'd caught it and was going to die. :happy:

Hehe, cotton wool is more effective than tissues for eyemuck removal.. bit of baby lotion.. sorted :happy:

Tis indeed :happy: French children are so delightful <3

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Not much shorter, but it feels more 'consistent' (I hate my nightly English :indiff: ) all around. Ah well, I'm sure I'll grow into it :happy:
Kinda like my hair a week ago, when I tried to catch the make-up on camera :LOL:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/b57090ad.jpg

Leprosy sounds awful :indiff: Is it vaccinable?

Cotton wool sounds logical, I'll remember that thanks :happy: Ahhh tomorrow I'll take some proper mirror time and go all-out :LOL: I'll have to get some good applicator for the shadow in the eye crease thingie

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 09:59 PM
There's nowt wrong with your nightly English (it's better than mine :LOL: )

Not vaccinable, but treatable, d'autant que je sache

Eeh it's good being a girl and passing on the knowlage of the sisterhood :happy: Get a brush (natural fibre is better.. bit more hexpensive, but better) not those rubbish sponge applicator thingymabobs.

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Ooh didn't see the pic there before! It looks good! Very ruffleable :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:01 PM
There's nowt wrong with your nightly English (it's better than mine :LOL: )

Not vaccinable, but treatable, d'autant que je sache

Eeh it's good being a girl and passing on the knowlage of the sisterhood :happy: Get a brush (natural fibre is better.. bit more hexpensive, but better) not those rubbish sponge applicator thingymabobs.

Ooh, maybe I could try on of me fancy oil painting brushes :LOL: I'd ruin it but it would sooo be worth it *flicks hand and twirls with umbrella*

Ooh didn't see the pic there before! It looks good! Very ruffleable :happy:

:happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:05 PM
:LOL: you probably wouldn't, I use my art brushes all the time (so long as you wash them with gentle shampoo afterwards, it's ok) *wraps head in scarf and dons sunglasses 1940s style* :cool: :chaplin:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:09 PM
:LOL: you probably wouldn't, I use my art brushes all the time (so long as you wash them with gentle shampoo afterwards, it's ok) *wraps head in scarf and dons sunglasses 1940s style* :cool: :chaplin:

Ooh, I'll try it tomorrow then :happy:

That's another point for womanhood, you get the French resistance girl scarves and sun glasses...like Audrey Tautou...not fair :LOL:

Where's Mona by the way? I thought she'd be impressed by my sober evening :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Ner ner ne ner ner :happy:

Hé! Je suis française!

She's gone t'Egypt for a couple of Monaten mit ihrer Familie so she said. Lucky git.

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:21 PM
:'( Just used my no 8 fan brush to drench my eye in shadow for consolation though :LOL:

Al-Misr...lucky git awright :indiff:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Just saw your tick borne encephalitis dilemma...the nurse didn't know what you were talking about? TBE is very much a reality in Sweden for example, mostly north of Stockholm, round Uppsala. But you won't go there then probably :happy: You won't know where in Latvia you'll up though

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:25 PM
:LOL: you're a nutter. *ruffles hair* Hair ruffling is addictive.. more so than diazipan. Maybe.

S'alright for some, eh? Oooh, can you get Marmite in Sweden?

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Just saw your tick borne encephalitis dilemma...the nurse didn't know what you were talking about? TBE is very much a reality in Sweden for example, mostly north of Stockholm, round Uppsala. But you won't go there then probably :happy: You won't know where in Latvia you'll up though
Ahh, the absolute idiot of a nurse. It's the same one who refuses to give me a Hep B jab for the summer I'm out in Ghana. Arse hole... what if I need a blood transfusion/a kid bites me or something... but she nearly poisoned me with Hep A jabs :indiff:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:27 PM
:LOL: you're a nutter. *ruffles hair* Hair ruffling is addictive.. more so than diazipan. Maybe.

S'alright for some, eh? Oooh, can you get Marmite in Sweden?

Aww :happy: I never ruffle hairs, my sister's so picky about it, and my mates have non-ruffleable hair, so :'(

Marmite, well, my sister-in-law (Brother Olle's girlfriend in Australia) brought us some :happy: It's nice. Or was it Vegemite? Think it was. Nice on toast.

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Ahh, the absolute idiot of a nurse. It's the same one who refuses to give me a Hep B jab for the summer I'm out in Ghana. Arse hole... what if I need a blood transfusion/a kid bites me or something... but she nearly poisoned me with Hep A jabs :indiff:

The fuck? You should come see my mam, she'd hook ye up right away :happy:

No Hep B? Evil nurse :indiff:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Aww :happy: I never ruffle hairs, my sister's so picky about it, and my mates have non-ruffleable hair, so :'(

Marmite, well, my sister-in-law (Brother Olle's girlfriend in Australia) brought us some :happy: It's nice. Or was it Vegemite? Think it was. Nice on toast.
Vegemite is POISON! Marmite is the far superiour. But then again Marmite is no Bovril (but Bovril jars are too big for a backpack)

Haha, route the trip via John's shopping. "Hiya Mrs Pelle's mum ma'am, inject me please thank yooou" Yeah, she tried to give me the hep A jabs like a hep B jab. Dozy bint. :indiff: She's no gay nurse, who's the most wonderfully camp man ever <3

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Vegemite is POISON! Marmite is the far superiour. But then again Marmite is no Bovril (but Bovril jars are too big for a backpack)

Haha, route the trip via John's shopping. "Hiya Mrs Pelle's mum ma'am, inject me please thank yooou" Yeah, she tried to give me the hep A jabs like a hep B jab. Dozy bint. :indiff: She's no gay nurse, who's the most wonderfully camp man ever <3

There's a difference? :LOL: I though Bovril was Marmite :confused: You öapor confuse me

Gay nurses are the best :happy: Remember one really camp during my surgery days :LOL: That was hilarious :happy: You should hear my svåger, he sounds just the nurse, like a florist, :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Yeah! Bovril is mmmmmmmmmeaty and makes a delicious drink. Also comes in chicken flavour. (am yet to try that though)

*camps voice* oooooh so you're going on holiday, how fabulous darling! It's so good to see someone organised with travel medication and such, oh you're so brave with the injection darling, so many people make a fuss, oh darling you must send me a postcard! *nurse flounces off to put needle in the big yellow bin <3

:LOL: your svåger sounds really cool :happy:

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Bovril does sound tempting :happy: So it isn't just brown salt like Marmite?

Do you have a nurse like that? :LOL: <3 Oh dear, he sounds lurvely :happy:

My svåger is the coolest ever, he looks like a cross between a writer, a neo-nazi and a florist :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Well... it kind of is brown salt... but bitter and beefy. Mmmmm. *has bovril lust*

We do :happy: he's so wonderful. The only injection I've ever had that I didn't realise it'd been done. He's like a demi-god.

:LOL: How.. interesting

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Hmm, maybe it's like buljong in Swedish, for seasoning of soups and the likes...

Did he derail your mind with flower arrangments and Elton John discographies? :LOL: Shots are fun anyways :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Ooh a Swedish Bovril, mmmm.

It was probably all the flapping about he was doing before hand and the way he asked the routine questions.. it was so... stereotypically gay :happy:

They are fun! The best one was the BCG vaccine, where you could see the skin swell up as they put it in... Amazing. *rubs hands*

Krasnojarsk
19-06-2005, 11:24 PM
:happy: I know the type

The skin swells up? *jealous* Sounds nice :happy:

I'm going to bed, I'm terribly knackered. See yous tomorrow :happy:

Jazzlady
19-06-2005, 11:25 PM
You must've had it, it's the one where you have the six needle test before hand.. and it leaves a massive scar on your arm?

G'night me ducks. Sweet dreams etc etc :happy:

theimpressiveclergyman
20-06-2005, 12:14 AM
You must've had it, it's the one where you have the six needle test before hand.. and it leaves a massive scar on your arm?

The three holes one? Lovely stuff.

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 12:21 AM
The three holes one? Lovely stuff.
Yeah! The stampy thing. I'm sure it's six needles though, cause I remember my scar looking a bit like a flower.

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 01:14 PM
I would be jealous about your jabs, but...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/7c876800.jpg

...Elias :happy: That's 495 pages and a litre of coffee :D

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Corrr! A litre of coffee though? Will you be sleeping at all over the next several many days?

Bryn's version of the Cwm Rhondda <3 <3

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Ha, coffee makes me sleepy, much like smack addicts hardly notice when they're high :LOL:
It's a ridiculously great book, and it's ridiculously hot here, close to 30 degrees <3

Another Bryn song? <3 Sounds nice :happy:

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 04:45 PM
:LOL: I'm like that with tea, speaking of which, I discovered the new tea sensation today.. PG mixed with Assam left in pot to brew for 5 minutes. <3 <3 It's like rocket fuel :D

Nah, coffee just makes me need the loo/twitch like a kid with ADD

Keep your fingers crossed that the weather stays like that for when we come over. Mmm heat <3 Ooh the text message my father would get :LOL: "So daddy, Sweden. Well I'm there, it's red hot and all the women are blonde and liberal." (haha)

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 04:51 PM
:LOL: I'm like that with tea, speaking of which, I discovered the new tea sensation today.. PG mixed with Assam left in pot to brew for 5 minutes. <3 <3 It's like rocket fuel :D

Nah, coffee just makes me need the loo/twitch like a kid with ADD

Keep your fingers crossed that the weather stays like that for when we come over. Mmm heat <3 Ooh the text message my father would get :LOL: "So daddy, Sweden. Well I'm there, it's red hot and all the women are blonde and liberal." (haha)

Tea science :LOL: Only in Britain :happy: I can't see why one would want to bother...I mean...it's...well...tea :$

The weather's supposed to be nice at midsummer (24th) so we can hope it stays for a bit longer yers :happy: I love it how I can go on a bike ride now, almost 7 in the evening <3

Don't be mean to your dad :LOL:

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Don't knock it till you've tried it. Did you know that tea actually tastes better brewed in a metal pot? I bet you didn't. Grandad was the best tea scientist ever. Mmmmm tea.

mmmmexcellent :D God I love summer :happy: long, misty evenings aaahhh.

I have to be mean to my dad! He's eeeeeeeevil with me as he phones me up to tell me he's in the middle of a BBQ, sitting on his balcony/in his hammock, supping Star with his catchphrase "it's a hard life in the tropics" :indiff:

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 09:03 PM
'S why we always brewed it in nice metal pots with fresh ginger :happy:

:LOL: Awww poor Rhiân, I guess you do have the right to be mean to him

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Errr ginger. I'm terribly allergic to that if I eat/drink it... yet in shampoo and stuff I'm fine. C'est bizzare. The best addition to tea is lemon or that stuff which Twinings puts in Earl Grey. Ooh I could do with a brew. Must curb tea addiction...

Course I do :happy: any man who uses a 4 year old child as my alarm clock (at 5:30 am) deserves aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the meanness. Even though he's the bestest daddy in the world and I wuv him :happy: :happy:

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Awww, that's too bad, ginger's nice :happy: Since when do Brits need to curb their tea addiction though? Just go for it, all will be nice after :happy:

5.30 :LOL: Awww poor Rhiân. And, that's right, don't bite the hand providing Star innit

I have two new favourite words, precipitate and impede...Herr Canetti's translator are obsessed with them :happy:

*Precipitates*

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 09:24 PM
That could impede your growth sir.

I'll start to look like a tea pot. *sings* oooh I'm a little tea pot short and stout, this is my handle, this is my spout, when I see the tea's done hear me shout pick me up and pour me out :happy:

:LOL: So true.

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 09:28 PM
That could impede your growth sir.

I'll start to look like a tea pot. *sings* oooh I'm a little tea pot short and stout, this is my handle, this is my spout, when I see the tea's done hear me shout pick me up and pour me out :happy:

:LOL: So true.

Is that a threat?

That's a beautiful song :happy: *sings* Nånting nånting tekanna la la la

I'm off to bed with mr Canetti :happy: Have to wash away all that ruddy make up so my driving instructor won't get funny ideas :LOL:

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Of course :happy: *throws down gauntlet*

It is :happy: Even more so with the actions *does actions*

Ooh sounds like a hot date :LOL: I may see if Mr McEwan is up for some quality bedtime lovin'

Ooh you should so turn up to your driving lesson in drag. Although it is hard to drive in heels. :happy:

N'night!

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 09:36 PM

Well, my svåger just came here, that's means at least one beer...only one :happy:

G'night!

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 09:39 PM
You say that.. but I know's you're weak :p

Krasnojarsk
20-06-2005, 11:29 PM
You say that.. but I know's you're weak :p

:LOL: There were a bit moer :LOL: But i'll be fit to drive :happy:

Nightynight :LOL:

Jazzlady
20-06-2005, 11:42 PM
AHA! I knew it! *points and laughs*

Pelle, mein Swachchen :LOL:

Schlaf gut. Inshala.

Jazzlady
21-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Haha also, before I finally get myself to bed, just been reading the paper and tea makes front page news. Hamazing. (you can only just make it out though)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/967d03f1.jpg

Krasnojarsk
21-06-2005, 08:31 AM
AHA! I knew it! *points and laughs*

Pelle, mein Swachchen :LOL:

Schlaf gut. Inshala.

Jag är svag! :'(

Haha also, before I finally get myself to bed, just been reading the paper and tea makes front page news. Hamazing. (you can only just make it out though)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/967d03f1.jpg

Ooh, fancy :D

Jazzlady
21-06-2005, 08:37 AM
*mocks a bit more*

Looky what I got this morning :happy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/visainnit.jpg

Rayan! How Sovietly oppressive <3 <3

Krasnojarsk
21-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Raian Kodzhin! Vyelkahm to Raahsha, xye xye xye xye

Jazzlady
21-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Raian Kodzhin! Vyelkahm to Raahsha, xye xye xye xye

*bounces* Privet! Moya Russkies. I suppose welsh won't come easily to them. :happy:

Noo nooo noooo I don't neeeeeeeed it perfect system I am faaaalling swimming pool cha cha

Krasnojarsk
21-06-2005, 09:07 AM

*bounces* Privet! Moya Russkies. I suppose welsh won't come easily to them. :happy:

Noo nooo noooo I don't neeeeeeeed it perfect system I am faaaalling swimming pool cha cha

:LOL: I suppose it won't

The pains that are withheld for me, I realize and I can seeeeeeeeeeee that suuuuuicide is paaaaaaainleeeeeess! <3

Jazzlady
21-06-2005, 09:09 AM
:LOL: I suppose it won't

The pains that are withheld for me, I realize and I can seeeeeeeeeeee that suuuuuicide is paaaaaaainleeeeeess! <3
Oooh future lucrative job - teaching the Soviets welsh.. or, developing (or is it developping *is so tired*) a Cyrillic alphabet for the fatherland.

Du bissst innnn du bist out du bist innnn du bist ouuut <3 Stereo Total.

Krasnojarsk
21-06-2005, 10:25 AM
You Welsh would need Cyrillic...twould make it so much cooler, and you could more easily keep your evil schemes away from the Saesnegs :happy:

*Remembers the hungover Saturdays when I've been awaken by Stereo Total* :'(