PDA

View Full Version : Sverige Musers Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

Krasnojarsk
20-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Haha, you should! :LOL: I could go in a scream 'HAMMARBY SUCKS!', run outside and you'll stand there with a brick and some tear gas :D 'WHO ET OWW T'PIIIIES!'

Llanfair is so made up :D At least spöutbyte is a...errrr valid word. Innit.

Nah, I think straight hair makes the whole head shape a bit...stupid :D (yes, even moreso than usual) And I really don't have time for a haircut anytime soon. Fuck fuck fuck.

Haha, sounds a right trap does that library! :LOL: The good books are always taken over here :indiff: I bet the two huge Rusk grammars and dictionaries we need for our next essay'll be stolen within the next days. Errr. Otherwise it sounds like a proper productive day dunnit! :D Ahh to be able to read what you want. Mmmm. *dreams*

Shit, I just noticed 'Radiotjänst' phoned me while I was at Lisa's :eek: They're the ones collecting the 'TV tax' and I haven't told them I've got a TV. It's a stupid fucking law anyway, since we have to pay for stupid fucking social democrat hugging state nazi television that shows a good fillum every six months or so. Fuck them. If they ask, I haven't got a TV yet, I'm too poor and of course I'll call them the second I get one. Fucking fascists. Argh.

Arrrgh! Early mornings! I cannae take it! 4 hours of Swedish-Rusk translation at 9.15. Errrrrrrrrrr. Good job I've got mr. Manilow.

tjej
20-03-2006, 11:02 PM
:LOL: :LOL: The problem wiiiiiiiiiith YOOOOOOOOU *falls off stool and lands in puddle of real ale*

It is not! My Auntie lives there.

I'll just nod in agreement and mean nothing of it :rolleyes: Cut it yerself! I's given up on that though.

It's horrid.. http://www2.umist.ac.uk/material/pgrad_4w/imags/cryl_fb1.jpg and that bit is only the Blue zone! Oh if only!

Haha they always send really rude TV Licence letters to us saying we need to pay £126 by such a date or we'll be taken to court. Which is great, since we have no TV. So I just write rude things on them and stick them in the window. They're arse holes. The lot of them.

Tell me about it. I'm in 9-4 tomorrow. :'(

Krasnojarsk
20-03-2006, 11:10 PM
:LOL: Mmmm! Number one on Rhiân's Stockholm checklist: Pub brawl on Söder :D

She does? :D Cool. Can she say the whole thing then? See it's easier for you, since Swedes wouldn't know which parts of the name you're making up as you go :LOL:

Errrr, I told you about my experiences with scissors, so no thank you :D How're you supposed to be a hip and withit uni goer if there's not even time for haircuts? Jaaaaysus!

Oh that looks really scary! Like a crematorium or something!

Haha, well at least you've got a case :LOL: I could cover my TV with a blanket or something, but...no. After all they haven't got keys for our corridor :D Television's so last year though.

:( Oh y'poor thing *hugs* I shall stop complaining at once. After all, I do have a TopShop silk scarf hunt planned. Mmm.

tjej
20-03-2006, 11:35 PM
FUCKING BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ARGH just killed my reply.

Can't get in pub brawls alone though, that'd be too tragic.

She does! Everyone who can speak Welsh can say it. Which brings me to my next plan, speaking with nothing but a Welsh accent when talking to Swedish people next month. :D "Ooh I do do thaaat yea? Oh yeah, it's a bit finny rrrrheeeealy"

:LOL: Fair dos. Does Mr. Erikman no longer cut your hair for you? I typed Eric then.. oh the Anglicising. So wrong.

I wish it were one. It'd be a damn sight nicer.

Well here, they by law aren't allowed entry to your property so you can just tell them to naff off. :D

*hugs back* it's not too bad though, it's quite an interesting day, besides, I have two hours off for tea/lunch.

Oooh I have the most amazing navy silk pokadot scarf. Ahh.

Yay! Just booked my accommodation for holiday! Ahh excitement begins here.

tjej
21-03-2006, 01:17 AM
OOOOOOOOOH this is just a bit ace like, via the medium of devil Myspace I have discovered thaaaat, there's a party celebrating the launch of the Le Sport album.. on the day I arrive in Sweden! Score! Gonna go get me dancing to some cheese :D :D :D :D

Mona
21-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Usch, det är du inte ensam om. Ska översätta Tolstojs levnadshistoria till ryska imorgon. Jävla språk. Jag kanske kommer, kanske inte, får se om jag har tid. Hoppas dock. :happy: Har ni påsklov runt då typ?

Ja, från fredagen efter att hon kommit. Så jag kommer skolka lite hyfsat.

Krasnojarsk
21-03-2006, 09:44 PM
FUCKING BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ARGH just killed my reply.

Can't get in pub brawls alone though, that'd be too tragic.

She does! Everyone who can speak Welsh can say it. Which brings me to my next plan, speaking with nothing but a Welsh accent when talking to Swedish people next month. :D "Ooh I do do thaaat yea? Oh yeah, it's a bit finny rrrrheeeealy"

:LOL: Fair dos. Does Mr. Erikman no longer cut your hair for you? I typed Eric then.. oh the Anglicising. So wrong.

I wish it were one. It'd be a damn sight nicer.

Well here, they by law aren't allowed entry to your property so you can just tell them to naff off. :D

*hugs back* it's not too bad though, it's quite an interesting day, besides, I have two hours off for tea/lunch.

Oooh I have the most amazing navy silk pokadot scarf. Ahh.

Yay! Just booked my accommodation for holiday! Ahh excitement begins here.

But I told you, you fight, I antagonize :D

Haha, do that, but I promise you anyone who's ever seen Little Britain will larf and larf. We're stupid like that. Innit. :D I wouldn't mind though. It's the wickedest accent.

Nah he doesn't. I'm faaar to posh and picky now innit. :LOL: (You wouldn't be able to tell by the state of it, but yeah. :D) Eric's my first name though, so that's as Swedish as anyfinn. Innit.

They will be told to naff off. They called this evening again, I wonder what they'll do if I don't answer...call the Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti?

Ah lunch breaks...we don't have 'em really. But I skipped school and slept in instead. Mmm. I was actually on the lookout for a navy scarf with dots from the Topshop website, but it was nowhere to be found. Errr.

Woo! I'm sure you told me the dates before...:$ but I need them again if I am to synchronise any visit. Le Sport launching though? Errr. So last year :D

Skolka! Bra! Lov från sjunde alltså?

Mona
21-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Skolka! Bra! Lov från sjunde alltså?

Exakt. Men för mig blir det från femte eftersom Evian kommer. Ska ju hinna hitta på något med henne.

tjej
21-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Mmmnexcellent. Still, we have to be thrown out by a burly barmaid at the same time though, on seperate arms. If the barmaid can't carry two bodies by the scruff of the neck at once, she's no barmaid.

Haha, fair enough. I can picture it now. "Hello I've gone booked a bed here now yeah? I sorry I not speakin' swee-dish, bu'am tchoo welsh, yeah"

Haha once you've tasted expensive perms... I'm well scared though, I'm getting mine cut tomorrow and I have that gut feeling the hairdresser's going to make me cry. Still... Your first name? So really you're Eric Pelleface Süderstrumpf? Wahnsinn.

Yeah, we got another letter here today. I shall take a picture of my bedroom door and all the letters from the TV licence twats I've stuck on it.

Haha good for you. I'm planning on doing that tomorrow and all, but to buy Radiohead tickets. But that'd mean I'd missed my wednesday for 4 weeks in a row.. ahem.

Possibly... the um.. 4th to 16th Aprillllllllllllllll. Do you reckon you'll be synchronising a besuch, or will I be drinking alone? Sooooo please remember that we're all backward in England. We don't get the cool Swedish music until years after!

tjej
21-03-2006, 10:05 PM
http://h1.ripway.com/kanintje/door001.jpg

Arseholes.

Krasnojarsk
21-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Haha! But I do reckon there it'll be nasty football supporters or at least male people carrying us out. We don't have barmaids, we're to much patriarchs for that innit.

:LOL: Promise me you'll do only Welsh then :D

Innit. I see where it's taking me *dreams of champagne benders and bathing in Estée Lauder's finest* Did you decide on a haircut then? Argh I desperately need one, it's ridiculous. Ah well, I'll hide me neck hair in the coat :LOL: Yup, Eric's the proper first name, I was honestly so scared I was going to be called that during military service :LOL: It's wahnsinn indeed. People who don't know me still insist on calling me Per though, which pisses me off.

:LOL: Haha, wooo rebellion! At least you have a common cause at your place. What's a stupid TV inspector against a couple of Manchester ruffians?

Haha, I'm trying my best not to make patterns in my school skipping, but I'd kill to skip more Wednesdays since we have 2 hours of oral exercise with Irina tomorrow and aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh so boring!

That pretty much coincides (that's a word right? :$) with my visit, and I'm pretty sure I'm going. I'd probably be there at...let's see...12th-13th at the earliest. You're going to be there for a long time though! Sounds really nice. Oooh the envy. I've got a Russian literary history exam on the 7th which is awful. Then I've got the week off to work on my essay so I'm getting a ride with the parents up :happy: Let's get Mona a fake ID. There must be a place for that in Rush Home must it not?
No worries about the music. Just name-drop a few songs and tell people you think they sold out by changing their name and that you swear the treble response and vocal compression turned more radio friendly and less true to the roots after their first singles.

tjej
21-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Excellent. It's a shame you'll never really get the full Manchester experience unless you come before June, cause then I could've shown you what Ruffianism is. Drinking beer on a bus through Rusholme with Polish drivers, then coming home at 4am on another bus where everyone is singing the A team theme tune. Oh Manchester, so much to answer for.

Ok, I do do that then, iawn. Haha, I best get back in the swing of speaking with a lilt then.

Next thing it'll be really expensive shampoos and alsorts. I am going for.. 60s bob I think. My face seems to be more... oval shaped now so it could look ok. Or horrible. We werden sehen. Haha Scarves are good for hiding excess hair. Awesome! I'm going to call you Eric now. Mainly because it's easier to pronounce without sounding stupid. :D

Tis true, but honestly, sending us the same letters in bulk is getting tiresome now. Twats. Hey, they can make £1,000 for each student they fine, so... the ruffians are valuable!

Ah see there's always patterns in mine. Tuesdays 9 - 12 are often slept through, as are Wednesdays 11-1 and erm... Thursday 12-1 and then 4-5.

Yep, tis a word! Ahh splendid. I've only booked 7 nights so far in Stockholm, but I'd assume it's flexible. Ugh, exams. You poor lad. Haha of COURSE I know where to get fake ID. It's as easy as catching an STI.

That I can do! So long as I don't have to say it in Swedish. Although surely I'll gain cool points for being English, right? Yes? *crosses fingers*

Krasnojarsk
21-03-2006, 10:44 PM
A bleeing shame it is! :( Stupid Rusk. Stupid Sweden. Stupid everything. I hope ruffianism is appliable to Sweden as well though, bar the public beer drinking and all. Plus, you can't buy beer stronger than 3.5% here which I will so taunt you for :LOL:

You must, you must! :D Don't forget the broad Mancunian accent though either. Mmmm.

Ooh, sounds nice! I'm sure it'll be fabulous! :happy: I did use scarves before, but it'll get too warm soon. Or not. we're having a snow storm at the moment. Where is the fucking spring!? Aaaaargh! Haha, don't say that, you have to remember the narrow Swedish 'e' and the grave accent in Eric, whereas in Pelle you use the easier 'ä' sound plus a grave accent. Haha. :D

A thousand pounds? :eek: Shit. I daren't even think how much they fine here :( I'm not paying like 2000kr a year for a stupid TV though.

:LOL: I'm too scared to do that, it's like we're back in school, though the classes aren't really mandatory (well oral is, but not the others). You could always tell yourself routines are good and us humans reallt need our rest. Innit.

Aha, I thought they were all planned for Stockholm. Fine then. Haha, I knew a guy who could get me pot back in Jönköping, but fake ID's...I doubt the criminals here are clever enough to know how to make them to be honest.

Definate cool points for Englishness. Just in case though: "Jag tycker de sålde sig när de bytte namn och jag svär att treble responsen och kompressionen på sången blev mer radiovänlig och mindre sann mot sina rötter efter de första singlarna." :LOL:

tjej
21-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Too right! Still, I know all the places, so should you ever grace the shores... Public drinking is most illegal here, but the ruffian aspect is.. doing it. Yeah, well, I'm british. All it takes is two 3.5% beers and I'd be on the floor. So nergh. What's the age for like clubs and stuff? Do you have to be 20 for those? I have *no* idea how your stupid laws work.

Haha ok, I'll try my best.

I hope so :unsure: The hairdresser spelt my name Reanne which I always take as a bad omen. YAY SNOW! Oh tosspots. so like a yeeereek? Stupid language anyway. I mean, since when did k and sj and so on make stupid sneeze like sounds?

Yep. I was asked in german today why I had no TV, and if it was part of my being "Umweltfreundlich" ha! "Nee, ich hab' kein Fernsehen, weil ich nicht £126 für geil scheisse Sendungen bezahlen will" was my response.

I didn't know to be honest. So I figured, book a week, see how you feel and if you have enough money left to go to the arctic circle and back in 4 days. :D Ahh, just google.co.uk "fake ID" and you're sorted.

Awesome. I'll say that phrase with a Welsh accent, innit. Haha it sounds funny like that.

Mona
21-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Fake ID. Maybe.

Oooor I could simply go in with you. Doubt mum'd let me. We'll see ;)

I think she'll love you Rhian, IF she ever meets you that is. She probably will if you're eating arabic food at my place sometime.

tjej
21-03-2006, 11:09 PM
:D

You do, do you? Actually, I'm a hit with everyones parents (even if it is blowing my own trumpet, but seriously, they all LOVE me.) Arabic food you say? Mmmm. So long as it's meat free :D it's been 21 days since I had meat... woah. I could kill for some korv though. Veggie korv isn't the same.

Mona
21-03-2006, 11:10 PM
:D

You do, do you? Actually, I'm a hit with everyones parents (even if it is blowing my own trumpet, but seriously, they all LOVE me.) Arabic food you say? Mmmm. So long as it's meat free :D it's been 21 days since I had meat... woah. I could kill for some korv though. Veggie korv isn't the same.

Arabic food is all vegetables. All meat and chicken too but you can cut it out.
Whats this, everyone becoming veggies? My bassist became one a week ago too. Creepy.

tjej
21-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Mmmmexcellent. Can I have a manly heart to heart with your dad over Shisha and all?

I'm only a Veggie until Lent is over, then I'm having the biggest piece of steak I can afford. Followed by a bacon sandwich and a chicken smoothie.

Mona
24-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Mmmmexcellent. Can I have a manly heart to heart with your dad over Shisha and all?

I'm only a Veggie until Lent is over, then I'm having the biggest piece of steak I can afford. Followed by a bacon sandwich and a chicken smoothie.

Haha yes you may, but I'm not so sure about the shisha. He quit quite a while ago.. And I'd rather he don't start.
But you smoke the shisha, both can play backgammon and drink arabic coffee.

Mmmmmsteak. Chicken smoothie?

:eek:

tjej
25-03-2006, 05:30 AM
I've never smoked shisha, the pipes scare me.

WOO sounds perfect

Christ on a bike I am HAMMERED. I shouldn't be this drunk. I need to buy Radiohead tickets at 9am.

Mona
25-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I've never smoked shisha, the pipes scare me.

WOO sounds perfect

Christ on a bike I am HAMMERED. I shouldn't be this drunk. I need to buy Radiohead tickets at 9am.

Ha.

I almost read that as Christ on a bike with Muhammad.
Wouldn't it be lovely?

Krasnojarsk
26-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Too right! Still, I know all the places, so should you ever grace the shores... Public drinking is most illegal here, but the ruffian aspect is.. doing it. Yeah, well, I'm british. All it takes is two 3.5% beers and I'd be on the floor. So nergh. What's the age for like clubs and stuff? Do you have to be 20 for those? I have *no* idea how your stupid laws work.

Haha ok, I'll try my best.

I hope so :unsure: The hairdresser spelt my name Reanne which I always take as a bad omen. YAY SNOW! Oh tosspots. so like a yeeereek? Stupid language anyway. I mean, since when did k and sj and so on make stupid sneeze like sounds?

Yep. I was asked in german today why I had no TV, and if it was part of my being "Umweltfreundlich" ha! "Nee, ich hab' kein Fernsehen, weil ich nicht £126 für geil scheisse Sendungen bezahlen will" was my response.

I didn't know to be honest. So I figured, book a week, see how you feel and if you have enough money left to go to the arctic circle and back in 4 days. :D Ahh, just google.co.uk "fake ID" and you're sorted.

Awesome. I'll say that phrase with a Welsh accent, innit. Haha it sounds funny like that.

Make sure to get aquainted with the pubs in Sheffield should I ever dare to cross the Northern Sea. We could take your Swedish class out to snaps and raw fish. :D Age for clubs in Sweden...I never go to 'clubs' as such (as I'm way to uncool) but it really differs...20-25 wouldn't be unusual. Plus they're really harsh sometimes. It usually isn't too hard to get into shabbier places when you're 18.

Haha :LOL: Saw the barnet, 't was fabulous! You so should become a Russian spy/French resistance girl with that do! Really classy! Noooo, not yeeeeerik, but eeeeeerik. Proper Swedish/Hindi eeeee. :D Haha, never thought of those sounds as sneezing before. :LOL: 'Sju sjösjuka sjömän på skeppet Shanghai' is a devilish tongue twister. Mmm. Just like 'Sex laxar i en laxask' or 'Packa pappas kappsäck'. So impossible.

:LOL: Haha, class! We had a conspiratory meeting in the kitchen t'other day where we unanimously decided to not open for the inspectors. Mmm.

I'm starting to worry about the impending besuch...as we'll probably show up on the 13th and if it's not certain you'll be there then...:( The arctic circle is overrated anyway. Way too cold and the stupid sun up there keeps you awake 24/7. Errrr. :D

Mmmmmmm I really feel like doing Arabic next semester after all this Arabism haha. But then again doing Russian would be nice after loads and loads of vodka with my grammar teacher with him swinging me on his shoulders (he's really big and I'm really small :LOL: ) and me and Erik totally chatting up the (not yet outspoken) gay Czech teacher. Such the institution. <3 Did you get the Radiohead tickets by the way? Y'excited? :happy:

Krasnojarsk
26-03-2006, 01:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/aa6dce74.jpg Mmmm new flowers, pink ones and a rose <3

tjej
26-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Too chuffing right! The Student's union is ment to be amazing there and all, so I'm quite looking forward to becoming familiar with the cheap nights out there :D Ah fair dos. I won't try my luck then, I'l stick to bars where I can sit alone in a corner with a book and a glass of house red. :D

Thank you! I'm really in love with my hurr at the moment cause I need not straighten it :D Aaaah. Eeeeerick. Yep, they do sound like sneezing. Oh god it was funny in the car yesterday. Me and me mum doing various welsh accents whilst Cami from uni sat there being puzzled. :D christ those tongue twisters...

Ah nay worries like, I'm flexible as hell really so I can hang around in Stockholm for as long as necessary... which will kill me with it being such an awful place and all that. :D Or if you so wish I can run away to Norway when you're in Stockholm for maximum avoidance tactics :D

Ooh go for it! Haha that sounds amazing! Not yet outspoken? Not out of the closet?

I did! seventy six pounds on two chuffing tickets. :stunned: no wonder my bank balance is now in the minus numbers. But wooo! I stayed up all night and now I'm hungover as hell as pennance :(

How are you me dear?

tjej
26-03-2006, 01:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/aa6dce74.jpg Mmmm new flowers, pink ones and a rose <3
Beautiful!

Krasnojarsk
26-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Oooh, sounds fantastic does that! It's the most important thing to know innit. Haha, those bars are the best anyways. No Malcolms. (Unless he's sat in one of them dressed in black, drinking vermouth and reading a Camus book upside down catching lost, blonde teenage boys :LOL: )

Aah I see :happy: I will never, ever understand the straightening thing, but maybe I'll come around. Mmhm. Haha Welsh...I can imagine the puzzlement. :LOL: Mmmm to be able to speak Welsh fluently...that'd be the best. Curse me for doing more Gaelic than Welsh when I was little. :D

Sounds fabulous. Maybe we could keep ourselves updated with texting so that I'm in Vasastan when you're on Söder and vice versa. Maximum avoidance indeed. :D (Oh God like the board game 'Scotland Yard'...mmm childhood. Ever played it? I really sucked at it though :LOL: )

Not out of the closet indeed. :D (I still can't think in English since it's later than it should be. Bloody clocks.) Ooooh he's just so gay it's adorable. :LOL: He gave us a drunken 20 minute lecture on Czech vowels too :LOL:

Oh that's quite hexpensive! The Moz tickets were only like...300 spänn. But then again that's Mozzer...aww hungover :( I was miraculously fine after all that vodka, wine and beer last night.

All is fine here, only stressed out as usual before an impending Rusk week from hell. I just want to get out of here, go to Jönköping to get on the bike (if the cold weather and snow ever disappears) and go to Stockholm for pissups. :happy: Played oboe yesterday for the first time since...July or something. So fun. Realised 10,000 Maniacs and Albinoni is all one has to listen to. And you? Lots of essays to be done?

tjej
26-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Too right! Aww, what I wouldn't give for the slight possiblitity of you and I in a bar and then Malcolm wandering in (wearing carrier bags for shoes) and saying "hey, I remember you!" but that would be too good. Far too good.

Because you're fortunate enough to have perfect hair, damn you. It's quite bad apparently, because for my Nana sometimes she finds it easier to express herself in Welsh in the middle of an English sentence... bless. Errr Gaelic. Is that to do with you feeling guilty for your Viking ancestors raping and pillaging our Celtic Welsh tribes?

Haha, that's such a whassit... pretentious beret wearing student thing to do. I love it. Genius idea. :D Scotland Yard? Never heard of it! However me and the Cami have been playing Monopoly and Cluedo all night. Woo!

I know! Where did the hour go?! I want it back! Aww that sounds simply delightful :happy:

It is a bit, but... worth every penny :$ That's not too bad for Mozz tickets, they was well expensive here like. I envy you. I made the mistake of vodka redbulls again. The crash and burn from energy drinks... eugh.

Oh rubbish :( Sounds quite the life it does! Roll on summer, eh? Crazy. I've not played clarinet in years. Oooh 10,000maniacs.. they're so like.. 1996 :D I'm grand ta. Just the one essay left on the sodding Orthodox Church. Thankfully the Emilia Galotti one for Morality and Politics in German Drama was handed in 30 minutes before the deadline on Friday. WIN :D

tjej
26-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Too right! Aww, what I wouldn't give for the slight possiblitity of you and I in a bar and then Malcolm wandering in (wearing carrier bags for shoes) and saying "hey, I remember you!" but that would be too good. Far too good.

Because you're fortunate enough to have perfect hair, damn you. It's quite bad apparently, because for my Nana sometimes she finds it easier to express herself in Welsh in the middle of an English sentence... bless. Errr Gaelic. Is that to do with you feeling guilty for your Viking ancestors raping and pillaging our Celtic Welsh tribes?

Haha, that's such a whassit... pretentious beret wearing student thing to do. I love it. Genius idea. :D Scotland Yard? Never heard of it! However me and the Cami have been playing Monopoly and Cluedo all night. Woo!

I know! Where did the hour go?! I want it back! Aww that sounds simply delightful :happy:

It is a bit, but... worth every penny :$ That's not too bad for Mozz tickets, they was well expensive here like. I envy you. I made the mistake of vodka redbulls again. The crash and burn from energy drinks... eugh.

Oh rubbish :( Sounds quite the life it does! Roll on summer, eh? Crazy. I've not played clarinet in years. Oooh 10,000maniacs.. they're so like.. 1996 :D I'm grand ta. Just the one essay left on the sodding Orthodox Church. Thankfully the Emilia Galotti one for Morality and Politics in German Drama was handed in 30 minutes before the deadline on Friday. WIN :D

Krasnojarsk
28-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Haha, you never know. We should pick bars iz the tourist tochki zrenia. That way there'd be at least a few silly Norwegians to molest and make fun of. That, or we just get plastered at some shabby place on Söder, as per Swedish traditions.

Silly you :rolleyes: It's just like your dialect which you accuse me of liking more than I should. It so, so badly needs hairdresser doing. Errr. Uni should allow for hairdo breaks. Haha you so should start mixing Welsh/Engels more frequently innit. Especially to confuse the Swedes. Nah, Gaelic is actually quite the nice language. Plus, if you do the tin whistle, then it's compulsory. However, if there is a particular Welsh instrument...I could take up uilleann pipes and pretend it's from Wrecsam innit.

Innit. :D Hmm I wonder at what time I'll be there on the Thursday. Damn parents for not wanting to go there early in the morning or something. Errr. Monopoly, such memories...I totally used to wipe the floor with people. Get Diplomatstaden or Norrmalmstorg, whip out a few hotels and woo! Victory! :D (You so should a Swedish version for the Stockholmness. :D )

Vodka redbull errr. Nah, pure vodka really is the only thing to drink, if you're good at it. Keeps you alert all day and no hangovers. :D

Orthodox church errrrr. Good job on making deadlines. I pray to God I can bring some work to Stockholm and finish my essay on some conjunctions (woo fun) for the 21st...errrr. Argh, so much to do...it's fucking ridiculous, I bet noone studying anything in Sweden keeps the same pace we do. *implodes from pressure* Errr. I'm so, so, so, so not doing Rusk ever again. Maybe some Stockholm pissups can get me back on my feet. :D

*Goes to do case/aspect/clause element analysis*

tjej
28-03-2006, 10:23 PM
I'll search the electoral roll here for him and let him know of your impending Stockholm trip. :D I'll happily get plastered anywhere, you know that.

Hush up. You do like it more than you should. I've told you a thousand and one times. Plus my theory still stands that you've forgotten what I sound like so made one up in your mind. :D I realised the other day I use far more Wenglish than I should (without knowing it was actually Wenglish) like "I do do that you know" or saying "I'm not sure of that now" instead of "Now, I'm not sure of that" The instrument of Wales is the harp! And the Male Voice Choir.

I don't blame them really. Early starts are never fun. Ever. Besides, don't complain, you're getting a free ride! I used to be the supreme Monopoly champion, owning hotels on the greens and the purples, but Cami absolutly flattened me on Saturday. My side (http://photos-089.facebook.com/n15/233/114/61400864/n61400864_30147089_4378.jpg) and then her side (http://photos-090.facebook.com/n15/233/114/61400864/n61400864_30147090_4801.jpg). Sodding Mayfair hotels. £2,200 rent! Heartless cow. Oooh Swedish Monopoly could be fun. Especially as we'd have no clue what the Chance/Community Chest cards say :D

So true. But it has to be good vodka, like Absolut. Mmm. Never get hungover from that. Red Square and the £6 Rachmaninov vodkas from Lidl however... eugh.

I've still not started that review and I've got a heavy social week planned. Ah well, Thursday night it is me thinks! Ah blame the fact you're at a good University. :D Clever people are forced into working. Bring your work to said Stockholm pissups. Spill beer all over it and blame the Finns. Or something. :D

Krasnojarsk
28-03-2006, 10:42 PM
:LOL: Haha, you so should. We could stuff him with hay and bring him along to all the gay clwbs we can find. Aw good. I should ask Jan for a new beer map or something. Maybe we do have the old one back in Jönköping though haha <3

Haha, exactly my point, I've made up your dialect and you've got a strange picture of my hair in your mind :LOL: Mmm Wenglish, embrace it! :LOL: Haha, you must keep that habit for Stockholm. I won't have any Saesneg crap. Plus, the Wenglish way of building sentences seems more Swedish in a way. Mmhm. Harp. Errr. Too big. It's handy though, since you probably could play it while drinking (like the uilleann, I always crack up when I see them Irish people squeezing the little bag with a pint on the table and a fag between the fingers. <3

No, they're not fun indeed, but we sort of have an unwritten law in our family that if we're going on a trip we get like 20 minutes to get ready at 6 in the morning :LOL: The 'rents must be getting old. Free ride indeed. Mmm. I won't be able to bring all the Coq Sportifs I want since I have to go directly by train back to Skåne. :D Oh dear, you must ask for a rematch and mash her face in innit. The cards could be a proper pickle yes :LOL: Ah I guess the grammar on them isn't that hard. :D

I hear you, bad vodka is like death. Zubrówka on the other hand...:D (Though I do admit it's harder to drink when you're constantly thinking of bison wee :LOL: ) Rachmaninov? <3 Classy.

I envy social weeks haha. The university may be good, but it eats social lives for breakfast :LOL: Haha, I could blame the Finns if only my grammar tutor didn't have Finnish ancestors. On the other hand he might understand the dilemma with vodka-drenched essays better than the average bloke though. <3 How's life bar from the essays then dear? :happy:

(Fuck the analysis, I'll fail doing it freestyle in class tomorrow instead.)

Krasnojarsk
28-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Haha, I just noticed Jan's son is a neighbour to me on lastfm :LOL: Creepy

tjej
28-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Stuff him with hay?! Wouldn't you sooner him be alive and communicative? Do the dirty dancing moves and all that :LOL: Beer map! Amazing. I'll bring my trusty guidebook again. With its list of pubs and all. :D

But but I sin your hair like! Haha I do. I've got my Angelsey accent perfect now. It's grand. :D Haha not all Irish people are like the Pogues dearest... Most are...

:LOL: Wonderful! Bless them both. I shall have a re-match. One day. Bwahaha. Ah bring all you need. Then take a stupid sized bag and complain it's too heavy. Pack like a woman!

Oh god, I can't drink that stuff anymore after Harriet, Leonie and I drank a litre between us (along with loads of others) then cooked it with pancake mix. Eugh. Such a shame. Haha bison wee. Ooh, I shall buy you a bottle of that as a "every student should have one" present. Needless to say of all the people I've spoken to about it (including myself) they've all ended up with a rash after drinking it :D

Mmm, it promises to be good, especially as I'm well into my overdraft as a result of it :D It'll be water of a duck's back that. Just say it was Finlandia vodka or something. Life's grand! As always :D

Thaaaaaaat's the spirit! :D

tjej
28-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Haha, I just noticed Jan's son is a neighbour to me on lastfm :LOL: Creepy
:LOL: I think most of your family and extended family are neighbours of mine now. It's rather perplexing.

Mona
29-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Creepy. The abuse of smileys in this thread..

I need a mental hospital.

tjej
29-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Creepy. The abuse of smileys in this thread..

I need a mental hospital.
You know, only 10% of communication is through speaking. The other 90% is clearly made up with smilies. :D :happy:

tjej
30-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Also kids, check out what Sheffield has:

http://www.thepoloniumrestaurant.co.uk/ :D :D :D

Mona
30-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Ha.

I am so hanging myself.

:(

tjej
30-03-2006, 09:24 PM
:(

tjej
01-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Vince Noir (on the right) :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/mightyboosh/images/wallpaper/640/boosh9.jpg

You have to watch it though, to fully appreciate why I draw paralells :D parallels.. parallells... similarities.

Mona
01-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Vince Noir (on the right) :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/mightyboosh/images/wallpaper/640/boosh9.jpg

You have to watch it though, to fully appreciate why I draw paralells :D parallels.. parallells... similarities.

Haha.

MMMMVince

Ash
01-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Woo Sweden!

tjej
01-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Woo Sweden!
It's a bit gay :happy:

Mona
01-04-2006, 05:33 PM

Shush heathen.
:happy:

Ash
01-04-2006, 05:33 PM

Hahaha, so that's why you like it!

Aww, I'm jealous of you meeting Mona :(, and Mona meeting you for that :(.

Krasnojarsk
02-04-2006, 02:15 AM
That Vince really is pretty! I've started the habit of wearing a black ribbon to keep the hair up, which makes me look really, really feminine. Mmmmhm. Plus the hair's so smooth from the conditioner so it's a ball. Innit. Mmm. So much vodka tonight. So muich rum. So much wine. Mmm. That Polish restaurant looks so great, but scary! :D We so shojld go to the one in Vasastan sometime. It looks so incredbly nice. Mmm.

Ash, IM meeting both Rhiân and Mona :D Take that innit :D

God I should be allowed to drnk. Innit.

Krasnojarsk
02-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Language of Flowerts in Lund May 27, mmmmm thankyverrmuch :happy:

tjej
02-04-2006, 02:30 AM
I will HAVE to burn you a copy of my Mighty Boosh DVD. I really will. I loooooooooooove the chosen one. Loving him is so much fun. We loooove the chosen one. Haha you drunkard.

Well really, you're enlisting the help of Mona and Rhian to find Malcolm (and his lost everythings...) :happy:

:LOL: bless ye. Haha.

tjej
02-04-2006, 02:30 AM
Language of Flowerts in Lund May 27, mmmmm thankyverrmuch :happy:
Why do the good English bands NEVER tour England? Why? Explain this to me.

Krasnojarsk
02-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Is it good? :happy: Seems like it at least dunnit :happy: That Vince's got wavier hair than me, which I will not forgive him for.

I really am innit. I wonder if we could get MOna in to some pub. As long as we show them we're not feeding her witb booze. Plus she's quite proven herself to be ablt to habdle us both drnk innit :happy: Language fo flowers is playing at Mejeriet though, which is a crap place because they let people in like a half hour after they've officially opened and start the concerts 3 hours after the time put on thje ticket. Innit. I'm oing to bed, I can't really see the screen, so I rely on the keyboartd. Innit. Oh I want to go to Stockholm. Enough of the fucking Ruskl. Innit.

*Watches as clock soon turns bloody 5* Innit.

tjej
02-04-2006, 02:54 AM
It's random. Good to quote though. Especially when in lifts. People either look at you and laugh cause they know, or get really disturbed when you sing "cheese is a kind of meat, a tasty yellow beef. I milk it from my teat"

Haha smuggle her in so she can sit and watch us drink ourselves into a very loud stupour? HAHAHA do you remember that really annoying woman who was singing on the boat? I just remembered it now. Haha. Haha. They're still playing though. Sweden hogs all the good music. Bastard Sweden. Speaking of Swedish music, I've just started reading that Mikael Niemi (sp?). Lovely.

Haha bless you drunken fool. :happy: Are you going to grace Stockholm with your presence? I demand to get you drunk enough to go out dancing. Haha.

Tell me about it. I've not been to sleep before 7am in days. :stunned: :'(

Krasnojarsk
02-04-2006, 03:09 AM
Haha, that's so...British :LOL: Mmm. Teats. :D

Oh yes, we so shold do that. She deserves it. The woamn I told to fuck off? Oh yes I do remember. Errr. Mikael Niemi? Populärmusik från Vittula? Mmm. 'S been oh such a long time I read that one. Mmm. So Northern Swedish.

I shall do that yes, but dancing no. No fucking way. I'll only do seated dances, since dancing is for the unedcuated slobs. :D Plus I'm not suave enough to handle any of that. Nor cool, or hip. Now drinking and talking blollocks I can do. Innit.

Oh that's harsh innit! Me I havwe to try to get my essay almost done this week amongst löiterature exam on Friday so that I can skip working in Jönjöåping/Stoxkholm, so I can't really go to bed very late at night innit. Such a blooming bore I am. Errrr. Mmmm hockey tomorrow thouygh. Go Linköping. Show them fucking Göterbogians what for.

Oooooh I'm so tired. And it's 5 o clock. I'm going to bed. Gnooooiiit iinit!

Ash
02-04-2006, 09:56 AM
That Vince really is pretty! I've started the habit of wearing a black ribbon to keep the hair up, which makes me look really, really feminine. Mmmmhm. Plus the hair's so smooth from the conditioner so it's a ball. Innit. Mmm. So much vodka tonight. So muich rum. So much wine. Mmm. That Polish restaurant looks so great, but scary! :D We so shojld go to the one in Vasastan sometime. It looks so incredbly nice. Mmm.

Ash, IM meeting both Rhiân and Mona :D Take that innit :D

God I should be allowed to drnk. Innit.

And they're meeting you!

You're all jammy sods, especially Rhian because she gets to go for a joliday!

*eats sweets and watches F1 to make up for this tragicness*

tjej
02-04-2006, 04:30 PM
And they're meeting you!

You're all jammy sods, especially Rhian because she gets to go for a joliday!

*eats sweets and watches F1 to make up for this tragicness*
I wouldn't get that excited Ash... I mean, Pelle's a bit odd. :happy: WOOO FOR MY JOLLIDAY :D

I was annoying my mum singing the soup song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpBDBkjLlu4&search=Mighty) excitedly in Tesco today. :D

Yeah that one! It's so pretty, such a pretty story. Well, so far. It makes me want to go and live in a log cabin in the north even more now. :D

I'll get you dancing. I shall. Even if it means drugging you. Or teaching you the crab dance. Haha crab dance. That dance has survived years, and continues to grow and spread.

Such the academic. Bless you :happy: How can you favour Linköping over the Gutterbögs? Best Swedish accent ever. They deserve to win for speaking the way they do. :D

Oh god I really want to join a gospel choir :unsure:

tjej
02-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Ooooh Stockholm's just been on telly <3

Mona
02-04-2006, 05:20 PM
The question is not whether you could get me in or not, the question is whether mum and dad would allow me to even go to a pub.
And to be honest, I'd rather not. I'd rather run around Södermalm all night then sit in a pub, walk out of there smelling like alcohol.

I'd rathe rmeet you next morning, when you're hungover. I would soooooooooooooo increase your headache. *evil*

Ash, you really should get your arse here. The more the merrier, I sometimes think.

Krasnojarsk
02-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Odd? More like stupid and effeminate. :D

Haha Mighty Boooooosh <3. It's fabulous!

It makes you want to live there...eerrrr. I never thought you could look at it that way :LOL: Nah, one doesn't have to go farther north than Uppland. Innit. That book's so, so Swedish though. Mmm.

Haha, never, I suggest we go to places where dancing's banned. Like public libraries or hip places where they only discuss Sartre <3 What's that dance though? :LOL:

I haven't really written a proper essay in my life, so I have no idea how to do it :D Rhiân bach, you're so wrong, so wrong. Firstly, Frölunda makes me sick, secondly I was born in Linköping so it's my duty to like them (plus they have the most hilarious accent <3) and för det tredje göteborgian still is so awful it makes me want to die a horrible death.

Gospel? Nah, proper Protestant old lady singing Swedish choirs for me :D

Your mother needs never know Mona :D Plus, what do you think of us? Hangovers? We're not like that, we're more likely to have a light beer and juice and embrace the healthier living. <3

Only two days left then innit? Gah lucky you. I'm in the middle of a massive breakdown. I pay this fucking uni to educate me, not to fucking tell me to do like 10 equally important things at the same time. Errrr. The hair so shiney though :LOL:

How's everyone tonight then?

tjej
03-04-2006, 03:54 PM
If you say so :happy:

It is! I've just tried to copy the DVD for you, but it's having none of it. Still, I shall soldier on. You WILL get the Boosh. If it kills me.

It is! I was reading it in the car back to Manc today and all the burly pseudo-Finnish people... The Saunas, the snapps drinking... Love it.

Psssh. Where's the fun there! Although drunken babbling is great... Ahh the Crab dance has to be seen to be believed.

Haha, oh dear. Don't forget to put the page number of quotes in brackets afterwards, make sure you reference any Academic Journals/secondary sources you use and.. include a Bibliography :happy: That's all you need :D Nahhhhhhh. Hush you. You're rubbish. Göteborg am byth!

Her mother will know. All mothers know. They're omniscient. Absolutly. Just a carrot juice for me. Gin? Wassat then? :D

One day now! :happy: Haha sounds typical of uni life. Well, there shall be an ample piss up awaiting you in Stockholm. CRAP I forgot the Stars... gah. Ooh, also, any requests for tea bags submit before 10pm please! Otherwise I'll have to trail to Parrs Wood Tescos for them. Yay for conditioner!

Krasnojarsk
03-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Aw fanks muchly, don't go and kill yerself though, you'll miss your flight! Innit. :happy:

Mmm isn't it fabulous! You do get a deeper understanding for the Finns after reading it...seeing as they're exactly like they are in the book. Mmhm. They know it's true. My only contact with a Finnish sauna was in '02 when Roine and I tried to get the heating thing working, and consequently ending up drinking beer at 40 degrees :LOL: That was fabulous, though I'm never trusting Finnish saunas again (or Roine trying to work them for that matter :LOL: )

Dancing is so 2005 :rolleyes: Plus, my hair ribbon isn't working like it should so my hair would flail too much should I try to swing my head around :LOL:

Mmmm all those stupid things yes :happy: Just started organizing it today over some beers at Erik's at his new, wonderful place, 30m from me and like 70m from Lisa :happy: It's so, so gay, and the neighbours are fabulous. You know you're tearing up the heart of mr. Thåström with your herecy? And mine! :LOL:

:LOL: That's true. Errr. We'll stay low then. Haha, tha'sssss th'spirit <3

Mmmmm ample pissups, let's hope so. And no, I'm not letting anyone borrow my phone ever again :LOL: No worries about Stars, and tea's not running anywhere near low thanks to my extreme thriftiness. Mmm.

What time are you leaving, and are you still hexcited? :D (Goes to embrace Пушкин even though I'm skipping school in the morrow)

tjej
03-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Ah it's ok, I'm currently getting the help of a computer geek, so we shall have boosh. I may even copy some Fireman Sam episodes (BEST Welsh children's show ever)

It is actually making me laugh out loud as it just reminds me of all the people on the Stockholm - Helsinki ferry. Especially the old Finnish man who started talking to me whilst I was playing cards with Laura and had NOOOOOOOO idea what he was saying. Hahaha that sounds wonderful. Roine really sounds just like Phil. It worries me.

Like hell it is! You can't use that excuse for everything. The trick is to fix it with hairgrips. HA. Not so clever now are we?

Ooh sounds a bit good! :happy: I know I am, but it's justifiable, since you're taking it as read that all Welsh accents sound like whassit from Little Britain. :rolleyes:

:happy: Plan!

Haha I shall stop you should you offer it to any English tramp. Ah extreme thrifty indeed! I've had to start buying tea in the 120 bag box because I keep going through it so quickly. Mmm.

I'm leaving at 6am so technically I should be in bed now, but I've just been out for curry and had a large coffee.. so that's not going to happen for a while. :D Excited indeed! Errrrrr not him! DEAMON man.

Krasnojarsk
03-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Haha, Welsh, faaaabulous! :D That Soup Song is so great too <3

:LOL: Haha, Finns tend to do that! I bet they're aware they've got an impossible language, so they use it around foreigners as much as they can. It's not fair. (Haha, just realised I can do that to you ruddy Brits :D) He's as much dad a dad could be really :LOL: Plus, he's left Ann to paint the kitchen while he went to France with his brother to drink pastis :LOL:

Pah hairgrips. Lisa's got them now, in pure French blonde style, and it's looking great. I must look for those in Stockholm. (I wouldn't dare using them to school though...I'd sooner have the 14 year old hairdo :LOL: ) I'm still not dancing though. Errrr. What do you think of me?

But those accents are pretty, göteborgian isn't, I just wish you'd realise, instead of having a rude awakening from living there :LOL: Vadååååå elleeeeerrrr :LOL: Oh Lord.

Woo British! :LOL: I'll get some milk for it soon though...cannae wait :happy:

Haha, good job! I just realised I haven't had coffee today...which might explain my utter knackeredness. Ah Pushkin isn't that bad, it's pretty easy to read if only he'd fuck off with his bloody countryside accents. Errr. Nope, have to go back to Pushkin/to bed, so I guess I'll catch you in Stockholm if you wouldn't manage to steal a computer while you're there. Lycklig resa, ha det så kul och allt det där :happy: See you around innit.

tjej
03-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Oh Fireman Sam is what all the Welsh kids watch when growing up. It's an institution. 's in Saesneg though. :D Pontypandy :D We're having success with the Boosh DVD so far! You can get all the other classics too, like Howard Moon and Milky Joe's conversations about Sartre, the Chosen One song... oh the Boosh!

Haha probably. Bless them. Of course you can do that to the ruddy Brits, then I'll just start speaking with pidgeon Welsh/a strong Lancasher/Angelsey accent and THEN YOU TRY AND DO IT. Ha. Hahaha yep sounds just like my father. Once, bless him, he left my mum passed out on the bed (she was drunk) whilst he went to the pub with Uncle Wade to get more pissed.

Ooh very nice! I had to use a blonde hairgrip yesterday cause I couldn't find any black ones. Haha looked a bit stupid. You will dance. Even if I have to drug you. :happy:

Butbut it's not a real welsh accent! Besides, it's a Valley's accent, which is the ugliest one ever. Pfff.

:D I'll have to have a brew before I leave. Two whole weeks without tea :unsure:

He's a vile man is Pushkin. Well have fun! Let me know when you're out and about and I shall bring some duty free to kick start proceedings, should I have time to get it. :D

Mona
05-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Swedes are invading this board.

Save us.

Judgement day is near.

go see Main Muse.

tjej
06-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Fucking Sweden. It's cold.

I've had to run away to the 7 eleven opposite T Centralen to escape my new Malcolm esque stalker.

ååååååååååååååååååååååååååöööööööööööööäääääääääää ääööäöäöäöäöååååååååååååå

:D åååååååååå

Mona
07-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Pelle för fan.

When're you coming? I've been spending time with Rhian and Vince Noir.
Creepy.

EDIT:

Fun too.

EDIT2:

I said that because Rhian threatens to kill me.

Krasnojarsk
09-04-2006, 02:17 AM
I'm nvber drinking again!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I don't tell you what to say, I don't tell you what to do, so just let me be myself, that's all I ask of yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

I'm yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooung and I loooooooooooooooooove to be yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ung
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
To liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive my life the way I waaaaaaaaaaaaant
To saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and do whatever I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Mona
09-04-2006, 06:49 PM

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I don't tell you what to say, I don't tell you what to do, so just let me be myself, that's all I ask of yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

I'm yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooung and I loooooooooooooooooove to be yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ung
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gay.

tjej
17-04-2006, 01:59 PM

Well we know that's a lie.

EN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG woah oah oah en daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Krasnojarsk
20-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Sod off. Aw I miss Stockholm so much. 'T was divine meeting you both. Och förresten Mona, det var du som ringde mig på mobilen på söndagen va? Förlåt att jag la på, gick precis över gatan och fattade inte vem det var :$

Are there no contests in which you can win trips from England to Sweden? Or just tell me if you want me to send some glue or staplers for the canoe :D

tjej
20-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Nahh, all you drank was water innit. We have the proof :happy: You're not the only one dear. Twas such the best time really. Damn you both for living in bananaland. DAMN YOU.

Alas no competitions, but my canoe's coming on quite well. I could always just book a flight when the next fat wad of student loan goes in... then not eat for two months :D

Mona
21-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Rhiaaaaaan. I fookin' miss you.

Come back.

Yes, Pelle det var jag. Seg man kan vara,

Mona
23-04-2006, 10:09 AM
I've lost my card. now I have to pay 150 kr for a new one.

I've got 2 essays to write.

I've to read about Gustav III.

I need a new guitar.

I'm not even worried about the national test in English I have on Tuesday.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEH.

Mona
25-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Í GOT MEE CARD!

Wasn't lost.

Mona
01-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Like, you're shit.

HOBNOOOOOOOOOBS. *dies without them*

Krasnojarsk
02-05-2006, 10:20 PM
SL-kortet? Hur är allt Mona? Hänger du dagligen på den engelska affären? :D Pah Gustav III. He was crap (like all kings here innit)

tjej
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Oooh not been in here for haaaaaaages. I'm still suffering terribly from my post-Sweden depression children. It's no good. Plus that bastard folkuniversitetet STILL haven't sent me the forms. Bastards. I'll phone them tomorrow.

Oooh I made the best kanelbullar evoooh today :D

How is everyone? Are we radiant?

Bozza
07-05-2006, 03:16 AM
Hi guys.

Im from NZ and coming to Sweden for the Muse/Depeche Mode concert in July, what I have been unable to find is the names of any other supporting acts. Does anyone know?

Cheers

Mona
07-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Hi guys.

Im from NZ and coming to Sweden for the Muse/Depeche Mode concert in July, what I have been unable to find is the names of any other supporting acts. Does anyone know?

Cheers

Sugarplum Fairy, and they suck.

Mona
07-05-2006, 04:47 PM
SL-kortet? Hur är allt Mona? Hänger du dagligen på den engelska affären? :D Pah Gustav III. He was crap (like all kings here innit)

He was. A thief as well.

I'm le tired. Anyway, I'm stuffed with candy. I swear, flies gather around me since my blood is poisoned with sugar.

Okay, no flies. Yet.

I'm buying RED Cheap Mondays (skinnys Rhian) and hippie-sandals. So goood.

Bozza
07-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Sugarplum Fairy, and they suck.

even on the big concerts, someone is bound to suck.

2 big acts is enough to give me an excuse to come visit sweden :p

Mona
08-05-2006, 07:24 PM
even on the big concerts, someone is bound to suck.

2 big acts is enough to give me an excuse to come visit sweden :p

True. See you there.

Vara
11-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Rhiaaaaaan. I fookin' miss you.

Come back.

Yes, Pelle det var jag. Seg man kan vara,
me?

Mona
11-05-2006, 02:01 PM
me?

Haha, vara means to be. ;)

Vara
11-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Haha, vara means to be. ;)
haha

:stunned: now i find that my name is stupid (more than the real one)

*wants to learn swedish language*

badcompany88
12-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi! Im new around here, but ive long been a mue fan

Me and my friends think it would be great to go on holiday from the UK to sweden, taking in the muse concert on the 07/07/06.

Where is the best place for a UK buyer to purpcahse tickets for this concert? Is the venue good?

Thank you Adam

Mona
12-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Vara: You teach me French, I teach you Swedish, capiche?

Badcompany: DON'T STEAL OUR BLOODY TICKETS!
Haha, the venue is huge and I recommend this (http://www1.ticnet.se/EventList?eventSubGroupId=LAD15081.774699&rowsPerPage=25&day=12&yearmonth=2006-4&datetype=1) link.

badcompany88
12-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Vara: You teach me French, I teach you Swedish, capiche?

Badcompany: DON'T STEAL OUR BLOODY TICKETS!
Haha, the venue is huge and I recommend Ryanair. Lousy but cheap.

haha sorry!

Where can i buy tickets for the concert?

Mona
12-05-2006, 09:15 PM
haha sorry!

Where can i buy tickets for the concert?

I edited my post.

Vara
12-05-2006, 10:01 PM
1st swedish lesson: "to be" = vara

swedish is so easy

Mona
12-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Haha, it's actually "Att vara"
Next lesson:

Jag är så jävla trött.

I am so fucking (or damn) tired.

Vara
13-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Haha, it's actually "Att vara"
Next lesson:

Jag är så jävla trött.

I am so fucking (or damn) tired.

new sig!

Mona
13-05-2006, 03:50 PM
new sig!

Haha, noticed! ;)

How do you say "I was thinking "what the-?, and then me tells him, me tells him: "There's no need to call me sir, professor!" "

I need that in French ;)

Shenneepher
13-05-2006, 03:52 PM
jajaja, llegue tardisimo, pero feliz cumple a dani, y bienvenido a marcelo!!!!
cada ves somos mas che, que buenooo!!!!:D

Vara
13-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Haha, noticed! ;)

How do you say "I was thinking "what the-?, and then me tells him, me tells him: "There's no need to call me sir, professor!" "

I need that in French ;)
do you need a familiar language translation or a pedantic one?

Vara
13-05-2006, 04:12 PM
jajaja, llegue tardisimo, pero feliz cumple a dani, y bienvenido a marcelo!!!!
cada ves somos mas che, que buenooo!!!!:D
:stunned:

Shenneepher
13-05-2006, 04:14 PM
sorry wrong post:rolleyes:

Vara
13-05-2006, 04:16 PM
sorry wrong post:rolleyes:
:)

Mona
13-05-2006, 06:06 PM
do you need a familiar language translation or a pedantic one?

Just the every day one. Although, pedantic would sound so fun.

Vara
13-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Haha, noticed! ;)

I need that in French ;)
well, let's try

"j'étais entrain de me dire "qu'est-ce que..?", et ensuite moi je lui dis, je lui dis, "ça n'est (c'est) pas la peine de m'appeler monsieur, professeur!"

not sure if i get it

Mona
14-05-2006, 12:20 PM
well, let's try

"j'étais entrain de me dire "qu'est-ce que..?", et ensuite moi je lui dis, je lui dis, "ça n'est (c'est) pas la peine de m'appeler monsieur, professeur!"

not sure if i get it

Haha, perfect.

badcompany88
16-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi, thanks for your help so far Major.

Is it all seated or are there standing tickets available? Plus, are muse just a support act or a headliner?

Thanks! Adam

Mona
18-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi, thanks for your help so far Major.

Is it all seated or are there standing tickets available? Plus, are muse just a support act or a headliner?

Thanks! Adam

1. Stand and seated available
2. Support act
3. No worries.

Vara
22-05-2006, 08:43 PM
how do you say "i love you" in swedish?

Mona
22-05-2006, 08:56 PM
how do you say "i love you" in swedish?

Jag älskar dig, Anne-Flore

Krasnojarsk
22-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Fan vad längesen jag var här. Jävla skitryska. Hur är allt Mona?

Mona
22-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Fan vad längesen jag var här. Jävla skitryska. Hur är allt Mona?

Trött.

Trött.

Trött.

Lat.

Trött.

Du kanske får en bild av min attityd gentemot skolan. Jag ger upp.

Själv?

Krasnojarsk
22-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Usch vad surt. Slutprov och så? Det är ju iaf slut snart. Jag har en översättningstenta sve-ry kvar, och en ry-sve muntlig. Hoppas du inte sover bort hela våren?

Vara
23-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Jag älskar dig, Anne-Flore
merci mais moi non plus :p

Mona
23-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Usch vad surt. Slutprov och så? Det är ju iaf slut snart. Jag har en översättningstenta sve-ry kvar, och en ry-sve muntlig. Hoppas du inte sover bort hela våren?

Ja, överdrivetmycket prov. Har ett prov tills imorgong jag glömt bort.

Du får jättegärna göra allt åt mig.

Jag sover bara bort slutet ;)

Vara
27-05-2006, 02:05 PM
"i miss you"

"soon"

translation please? :)

+i need "bad words" too

tjej
01-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Talar du bork? Javisst! Jag talar mycket bra bork. Borken? Borket? Jääääääääävla bork. Fan.

Mona
01-06-2006, 09:43 PM
"i miss you"

"soon"

translation please? :)

+i need "bad words" too

Jag saknar dig.

Snart.

Bad words eh? hmm..

Jävlar
Fan ta dig
Dra åt helvete
Skitstövel
C P (it's a disease)

and so forth..

tjej
01-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Jag saknar dig.

Snart.

Bad words eh? hmm..

Jävlar
Fan ta dig
Dra åt helvete
Skitstövel
C P (it's a disease)

and so forth..
What's that other rude word they use in Lasermannen all the time... Hell... something. Or at least I think it's rude, cause it's usually followed by a fan... or a jävlar... You also forgot skit. Du skit.

Krasnojarsk
13-06-2006, 10:09 PM
They use helvete all the time (so do I :D )

Mona, hur går sommarlovet? Jag har tyvärr tagit lite ledigt från allt och är mest ute och spelar fotboll så jag känner mig lite asocial och dum. :D

tjej
14-06-2006, 06:17 PM
That's it! It is one of the better words. Won't ever replace fan though.

Also, is half of the Lasermannnnnnnnen cast half of the Tillsammans cast? I think so, so I do.

Thirdly... I've found THE best thing in the world for you. Not found anything for Mona though. She can have a kick up the arse instead.

MansonGuitarFreak
16-06-2006, 11:53 PM
halloj alla vakna svensk-muse-fantaster :p

MansonGuitarFreak
16-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Och SkÅÅÅÅÅÅÅl

Mona
16-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Och SkÅÅÅÅÅÅÅl

*gömmer sig*

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:00 AM
*försöker locka fram skygga svenskar med kaka å ost i råttfälla

Krasnojarsk
That's it! It is one of the better words. Won't ever replace fan though.

Also, is half of the Lasermannnnnnnnen cast half of the Tillsammans cast? I think so, so I do.

Thirdly... I've found THE best thing in the world for you. Not found anything for Mona though. She can have a kick up the arse instead.

Just give it time...if you catch me watching football you'll learn a few new words I reckon...

We have like 4-5 actors in Sweden, so that's highly probable.

:D Sounds good.

Fan, jag trodde att den här tråden hade nyktrat upp.

Krasnojarsk
*försöker locka fram skygga svenskar med kaka å ost i råttfälla

What cake is it?

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:02 AM
cheesecake.. with cherry on top

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:03 AM
cheesecake.. with cherry on top

Ghey.

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Ghey.
Bitch. :p

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Ghey.

Ja, fan vad kapitalistiskt. Körsbär är så 1998.

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:05 AM
incredibly biatch.. and ruuuude

though i'll admit it sounded quite gay :p

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:06 AM

You love me, don't you?

Krasnojarsk
Gay still is the thing to be for beach 2006.

Mona
Ja, fan vad kapitalistiskt. Körsbär är så 1998.

:yesey:

Hallon är det nya.

Nincy Face
You love me, don't you?

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:07 AM
jag är allergisk mot körsbär :(

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:08 AM
They use helvete all the time (so do I :D )

Mona, hur går sommarlovet? Jag har tyvärr tagit lite ledigt från allt och är mest ute och spelar fotboll så jag känner mig lite asocial och dum. :D

Rätt lugnt. Jag har bara tittat på VM.
När kommer du till Stockholm?

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:09 AM

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:09 AM
jag är allergisk mot körsbär :(

Good thinking, batman..:rolleyes:

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:11 AM
någon som ska te stadion den 7:e juli?

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Good thinking, batman..:rolleyes:

Hej. Jag skriver punkter för att öka på dramatiken i min tystnad :rolleyes:

*springer iväg och byter körsbäret mot hallon*

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Rätt lugnt. Jag har bara tittat på VM.
När kommer du till Stockholm?

Som jag då typ. :D Err jag är hyfsat utfattig så det blir knappast snart. Tyvärr.

Hallon? Mosa dem och fixa en Frozen Daiquiri till mig and we might have a deal.

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Hallon? Mosa dem och fixa en Frozen Daiquiri till mig and we might have a deal.

Absolut.

*Springer å letar fram drinkrecept*

Still, Nån som bokat sig inför den 7:e?

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Ja, jag ska dit.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Nä, Bacardi. :D

7:e? Vad är det då? Träskofestival i Boda?

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:34 AM

Ok, jag antar att du skojjar. Muse, stadion, depeche mode? ring a bell?

Major, gillar du depeche oxå eller ska du bara dit för Muse?

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 12:36 AM
Aha OK. Errr. Nä tack.

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 12:39 AM
Aha OK. Errr. Nä tack.

Fy fan. Du är inte sugen på Muse alltså?
Depeche skiter jag i. Men Muse ska bli kul. 3dje gången gillt.
Vi ska dit å avnjuta Muse och bli tokpackade under Depeche (eller gå hem:p)

Har ni införskaffat den där plattan som ingen får tala om ännu?

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:41 AM

:LOL:

tjej
17-06-2006, 12:43 AM

You're going to have to be weened off Bacardi. Pimm's dahling. Pimm's.

There's mycket swedska going on here tonight. Bork. :happy:

Mona
17-06-2006, 12:45 AM

Tokpackade? Det är såna som du som förstör konserter.

Muse blir skoj,ja. Jag går för båda. Mest för Muse.

tjej
17-06-2006, 12:45 AM
Wat.... doet je hier, Mofje van oranje?

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Wat.... doet je hier, Mofje van oranje?
Just telling Mona off for being a bitch. :D

Hoe gaat het met jou? Klein verdwaald bierbuikje? :happy:

tjej
17-06-2006, 12:56 AM
Just telling Mona off for being a bitch. :D

Hoe gaat het met jou? Klein verdwaald bierbuikje? :happy:
Ah, that's fine.

Alles gaaaaat heeeeeeeeeeeeeeel heeeeel goed... maar ik heb te veel engelse drop gegeten. En met UUUUUUU, mofkop? Hmmm... verdwaald bierbuikje... Hmmm. Wat zou ik met dat moeten zijn? Pleased? (Oh god my standard of Dutch has just hit rock bottom. Sorry, I'm translating literally. Oh liefjekop.)

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 12:58 AM

Errr det kan jag inte säga. Progressiv rock tenderar att vara jävligt tråkigt. Och jag vägrar se en fet Gahan dansa runt i tights.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 12:59 AM
You're going to have to be weened off Bacardi. Pimm's dahling. Pimm's.

There's mycket swedska going on here tonight. Bork. :happy:

Yes dahling. Would you want a bloody shortbread with that? :D

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 01:02 AM
Ah, that's fine.

Alles gaaaaat heeeeeeeeeeeeeeel heeeeel goed... maar ik heb te veel engelse drop gegeten. En met UUUUUUU, mofkop? Hmmm... verdwaald bierbuikje... Hmmm. Wat zou ik met dat moeten zijn? Pleased? (Oh god my standard of Dutch has just hit rock bottom. Sorry, I'm translating literally. Oh liefjekop.)
Aww, Engelse drop! <3<3

Het gaat met mij goed, ik maak me alleen een beetje zorgen on Niknik. :(

verdwaald bierbuikje means lost beerbelly. :)

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 01:02 AM
Tokpackade? Det är såna som du som förstör konserter.

Muse blir skoj,ja. Jag går för båda. Mest för Muse.

Alltså. allvarligt.
Vad är ditt problem? Jag har aldrig förstört en konsert för någon under mina år. Och om jag vill stå längre bak och dricka öl under Depeche som jag för övrigt inte bryr mig ett skit om (de jag går med likaså) så är väl det helt upp till mig. Att du har ett så fientligt sätt till andra människor förstår jag inte. Har jag varigt otrevlig på något sätt? Dra något gammalt över dig å sätt dig i ett hörn å grina, eller gå och lägg dig. Du kanske är trevligare att ha och göra med imorgon bitti. Din attityd är tamigfan den värsta jag upplevt på bra länge.
Herregud. Man får fan för att man öppnar käften och och är social. Men du är väl det perfekta typexemplaret på en svensk. Dryg och kör på "sköt digsjälv och skit i andra" mentaliteten. Fy fan.:mad: Att man skulle stöta på så ovettigt folk på detta forum var nog bland det sista jag räknat med. Men man blir aldrig befriad från puckon som ska göra sig lustiga (eller i vart fall tror så) över andra.

ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅH. nu vart jag upprörd oxå.

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 01:05 AM
Errr det kan jag inte säga. Progressiv rock tenderar att vara jävligt tråkigt. Och jag vägrar se en fet Gahan dansa runt i tights.

Men vad gör du på Muse forum om du inte gillar bandet? :p

Mona
17-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Alltså. allvarligt.
Vad är ditt problem? Jag har aldrig förstört en konsert för någon under mina år. Och om jag vill stå längre bak och dricka öl under Depeche som jag för övrigt inte bryr mig ett skit om (de jag går med likaså) så är väl det helt upp till mig. Att du har ett så fientligt sätt till andra människor förstår jag inte. Har jag varigt otrevlig på något sätt? Dra något gammalt över dig å sätt dig i ett hörn å grina, eller gå och lägg dig. Du kanske är trevligare att ha och göra med imorgon bitti. Din attityd är tamigfan den värsta jag upplevt på bra länge.
Herregud. Man får fan för att man öppnar käften och och är social. Men du är väl det perfekta typexemplaret på en svensk. Dryg och kör på "sköt digsjälv och skit i andra" mentaliteten. Fy fan.:mad: Att man skulle stöta på så ovettigt folk på detta forum var nog bland det sista jag räknat med. Men man blir aldrig befriad från puckon som ska göra sig lustiga (eller i vart fall tror så) över andra.

ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅH. nu vart jag upprörd oxå.

:LOL: :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 01:07 AM
Alltså. allvarligt.

OK, jag avbryter mitt försök till skönhetssömn för att göra ett litet inlägg här...att efter några posts antyda att nån i stort sett är dum i huvudet är väl inte så värst smart, jag har träffat Mona och kan intyga att hon är jävligt trevlig och smart och är tvärtemot "perfekta typexemplaret på en svensk" (på många sätt). Och faktiskt, att man ska stöta på ovannämnda människor på det här forumet är tyvärr ganska sannolikt, vare sig man vill det eller inte. Så ta inte åt dig så mycket.

Förlåt Mona.

Krasnojarsk
17-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Men vad gör du på Muse forum om du inte gillar bandet? :p

Jag råkar bara gilla polacker och dylikt, och tänkte att det kunde vara en bra utgångspunkt. Innit.

Mona
17-06-2006, 01:09 AM
OK, jag avbryter mitt försök till skönhetssömn för att göra ett litet inlägg här...att efter några posts antyda att nån i stort sett är dum i huvudet är väl inte så värst smart, jag har träffat Mona och kan intyga att hon är jävligt trevlig och smart och är tvärtemot "perfekta typexemplaret på en svensk" (på många sätt). Och faktiskt, att man ska stöta på ovannämnda människor på det här forumet är tyvärr ganska sannolikt, vare sig man vill det eller inte. Så ta inte åt dig så mycket.

Förlåt Mona.

Boodztye zdah-rohvi! In the other sense.

<3

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 01:13 AM

Jag är inte så arg egentligen. :p
Men det är frustrerande att bara få drygheter till svar. :unsure:

Och jag skulle iof aldrig antyda att någon var otrevlig om jag inte fick dåliga vibbar från nån. Vilket jag tycker har pågått sedan jag postade första gången ikväll. Hursomhellst.
Let by gones be by gones.

Mona
17-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Jag är inte så arg egentligen. :p
Men det är frustrerande att bara få drygheter till svar. :unsure:

Och jag skulle iof aldrig antyda att någon var otrevlig om jag inte fick dåliga vibbar från nån. Vilket jag tycker har pågått sedan jag postade första gången ikväll. Hursomhellst.
Let by gones be by gones.

Välkommen till Muse-forumet. Vad kanjag stå till tjänst med?

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Välkommen till Muse-forumet. Vad kanjag stå till tjänst med?

Och med det menar du?

tjej
17-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Aww, Engelse drop! <3<3

Het gaat met mij goed, ik maak me alleen een beetje zorgen on Niknik. :(

verdwaald bierbuikje means lost beerbelly. :)
Beste drop. Ohne zweifel. Maar zoute drop is lekker.

Ik ook, poor lass, but zij is drunk. Everything's a lot worse then.

Ja, ik weet... which is why ik weet niet, whether ik should offended of amused zijn :p

tjej
17-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Yes dahling. Would you want a bloody shortbread with that? :D
Sod right off with shortbread. Just you wait. If I get my way come Midsommar you'll be in a Pimm's and blue induced coma. A friendly coma though.

Mona
17-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Och med det menar du?

Du komme rråka på en massa jävla drygheter. Det är något som sjunker in när man blir medlem här. Enkelt.

Och vad gäller att du blir packad på en konsert: Jag bryr mig inte. Jag blir störd på de som blir packade och sen spyr öveallt och är allmänt äckliga.

Hence, my reaction.

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Beste drop. Ohne zweifel. Maar zoute drop is lekker.

Ik ook, poor lass, but zij is drunk. Everything's a lot worse then.

Ja, ik weet... which is why ik weet niet, whether ik should offended of amused zijn :p
Jij mag amused zijn, ik zou je nooit willen offenden. :) <3

MansonGuitarFreak
17-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Du komme rråka på en massa jävla drygheter. Det är något som sjunker in när man blir medlem här. Enkelt.

Och vad gäller att du blir packad på en konsert: Jag bryr mig inte. Jag blir störd på de som blir packade och sen spyr öveallt och är allmänt äckliga.

Hence, my reaction.

Jahaja.. Och det skulle jag inte veta efter otaliga år på detta forum (då jag var med redan på det första forumet som skapades). Nog för att man kan ta sin del av drygheter. Men att få drygheter till svars när man inte förtjänat det för 5 korvören är bara rent ovett.

Och vad gäller att jag blir "packad" (ursäkta mig ffs, jag menar onykter på proper svenska. Kanske till och med salongsberusad om de låter bättre) så dricker jag inte så att jag spyr ner någon eller något. Kalla mig humorlös, men den åkomman verkar flera lida av härinne.

Det sista jag orkar med är att tjaffsa vidare om detta, så nu drar vi ett streck över skiten, ok? Det finns trevligare saker att diskutera.

tjej
17-06-2006, 01:30 AM
Jij mag amused zijn, ik zou je nooit willen offenden. :) <3
Woot! Dan lach' ik. :happy: Hey... hoe gaat uw clique vandaag?

(Mmm u. <3 so Belgian.)

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Woot! Dan lach' ik. :happy: Hey... hoe gaat uw clique vandaag?

(Mmm u. <3 so Belgian.)
The clique is weg. :(

And I'm not belgisch!

tjej
17-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Awww. :( is dat waroom jij hier bent, om dit exclusief zweedse maatschappij te partake in?

But but.. belgisch... Belgian men. Mmmmmm.

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Awww. :( is dat waroom jij hier bent, om dit exclusief zweedse maatschappij te partake in?

But but.. belgisch... Belgian men. Mmmmmm.
Als de clique weg is heb ik nieuwe friends nodig! :(

En jullie leken vriendelijk. :happy:
I can act belgisch als je dat wilt? :D

tjej
17-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Awww.

We zijn alle vriendelijke moffen. Geilste Moffen der ganzen Welt.

No. You don't have the hair... or the half french/half vlaams accent... :'(

Mona
17-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Jahaja.. Och det skulle jag inte veta efter otaliga år på detta forum (då jag var med redan på det första forumet som skapades). Nog för att man kan ta sin del av drygheter. Men att få drygheter till svars när man inte förtjänat det för 5 korvören är bara rent ovett.

Och vad gäller att jag blir "packad" (ursäkta mig ffs, jag menar onykter på proper svenska. Kanske till och med salongsberusad om de låter bättre) så dricker jag inte så att jag spyr ner någon eller något. Kalla mig humorlös, men den åkomman verkar flera lida av härinne.

Det sista jag orkar med är att tjaffsa vidare om detta, så nu drar vi ett streck över skiten, ok? Det finns trevligare saker att diskutera.

I och med att du har varit medlem så pass länge, så borde du inte tagit illa upp från första början.

Jag skulle inte kalla drygheter - snarare skulle jag kalla det minisarkasmer som uttrycker ett "Välkommen!". Och vad gäller mitt påpekande om att "såna som du förstör..", så har jag redan förklarat mig och du förklarat dig.

Haha, salongsberusad. Lida av brist på humor eller "alkoholism"? Åja, två av de som ockuperar dne här tråden har en tendens att dricka oftare än vanligt.

Det finns inget skit att dra ett streck över. Som sagt, välkommen igen - trots ditt långa medlemsskap - till detta forum. Det kommer alltid finnas tjafs, men det är bara internet. Hence, nothing to bother about. Hence, no lines to draw ;)

Jag har dock inte sett dig någonstans i något av de olika delarna. Vart har du befunnit dig?

Mona
17-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Awww.

Is this the Dutch thread? :s

Ik hou van jou! :LOL: Or summat.

Nincy Face
17-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Awww.

Geil he? Ik hool me gelijk home hier. :happy:

MansonGuitarFreak
18-06-2006, 12:14 AM
I och med att du har varit medlem så pass länge, så borde du inte tagit illa upp från första början.

Jag skulle inte kalla drygheter - snarare skulle jag kalla det minisarkasmer som uttrycker ett "Välkommen!". Och vad gäller mitt påpekande om att "såna som du förstör..", så har jag redan förklarat mig och du förklarat dig.

Haha, salongsberusad. Lida av brist på humor eller "alkoholism"? Åja, två av de som ockuperar dne här tråden har en tendens att dricka oftare än vanligt.

Det finns inget skit att dra ett streck över. Som sagt, välkommen igen - trots ditt långa medlemsskap - till detta forum. Det kommer alltid finnas tjafs, men det är bara internet. Hence, nothing to bother about. Hence, no lines to draw ;)

Jag har dock inte sett dig någonstans i något av de olika delarna. Vart har du befunnit dig?

Jag arbetar bland annat, och har inte tid att posta stup i kvarten. Hänger dock mer vid muselive.com
Å "tack" för välkommandet. Har faktiskt hållt mig i de allmänna muse delen av deta forum. De har inte vart så mycke drag på svenska delen att man brytt sig om att posta här. Men nu verkar de va i full gång. :) Hört nya B-sidan? Vad tycker du om den?

Mona
18-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Jag arbetar bland annat, och har inte tid att posta stup i kvarten. Hänger dock mer vid muselive.com
Å "tack" för välkommandet. Har faktiskt hållt mig i de allmänna muse delen av deta forum. De har inte vart så mycke drag på svenska delen att man brytt sig om att posta här. Men nu verkar de va i full gång. :) Hört nya B-sidan? Vad tycker du om den?

Jag har faktiskt inte hört den! Jag vill bara vänta tills allt släpps ute. Förutom nya albumet, som jag då örhandsbokat på CDON. Man får en t-shirt med, haha!

tjej
03-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Göteborg is clearly the best place i Sverige. Fact.

domfan
03-07-2006, 03:27 PM

nej, stockholm :p

miiia
06-07-2006, 02:55 PM
är det ngn här som ska se muse i morgon på stadion :)

tvproQ
07-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Tjo, jag är ny här :) ska till stadion ikväll, så det var väl hög tid att regga sig :LOL:

MariaSTHLM
08-07-2006, 07:03 PM
eh ok, sverige ja, mångkulturellt? obviusly!:D
Blev helt överrumplad av en massa polska inlägg det första som sker när man går in i svenska fans-tråden. Hah, tror jag behöver lite språkkurser.

Mona
09-07-2006, 11:01 AM

Shut it you. I live in Stockholm, hence it's the best place. Besides, you were coming the 22nd, weren't you?

Mona
09-07-2006, 11:01 AM
eh ok, sverige ja, mångkulturellt? obviusly!:D
Blev helt överrumplad av en massa polska inlägg det första som sker när man går in i svenska fans-tråden. Hah, tror jag behöver lite språkkurser.

Förvånad att du missade alkoholen..

MariaSTHLM
04-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Nej, inte direkt. Riktigt imponerad av hur pass många ämnen som lyckats avhandlats härinne, speciellt under inverkan av alkohol...:rolleyes: lite småsött

Mona
06-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Nej, inte direkt. Riktigt imponerad av hur pass många ämnen som lyckats avhandlats härinne, speciellt under inverkan av alkohol...:rolleyes: lite småsött

Vad mer kan man vänta sig?

Jag har ite vart alkoholpåverkad dock, kan jag säga.

MariaSTHLM
07-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Vad mer kan man vänta sig?

Jag har ite vart alkoholpåverkad dock, kan jag säga.

haha, de verkade trots det ha fruktansvärt roligt och oerhört mycket att skriva, tror jag måste testa det nån gång...;)

Mona
07-08-2006, 11:03 PM
haha, de verkade trots det ha fruktansvärt roligt och oerhört mycket att skriva, tror jag måste testa det nån gång...;)

Haha, jag finns här för att diskutera då. Jag är proffs på kommunikation med fyllon.

Wowee Zowee
07-08-2006, 11:07 PM
hvad?

Mona
07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
hvad?

Vad har vi sagt om danskt smuts i Sverige tråden?;)

Wowee Zowee
07-08-2006, 11:17 PM
yes danish people are cool...:yesey: *only half understood the sentence*

Mona
07-08-2006, 11:20 PM
yes danish people are cool...:yesey: *only half understood the sentence*

You missed what I said about keeping Danish filth out of the thread then, did you? ;)

Wowee Zowee
07-08-2006, 11:25 PM

You missed what I said about keeping Danish filth out of the thread then, did you? ;)
but i'm cool:(

Mona
08-08-2006, 01:38 AM

That is true.

I guess you're an exception then.

MariaSTHLM
08-08-2006, 06:44 PM

definately, well just pretend your a native sweede:p

Wowee Zowee
08-08-2006, 06:56 PM
haha awesome! i have the blonde hair and blue eyes already;)

Mona
08-08-2006, 06:59 PM

:LOL:

MariaSTHLM
09-08-2006, 05:57 PM

hey hey hey, wait a minute here?!?!? Im a natural redhead and have green eyes! What does that make me?!?! Irish?:eek:

Wowee Zowee
09-08-2006, 09:46 PM
hey hey hey, wait a minute here?!?!? Im a natural redhead and have green eyes! What does that make me?!?! Irish?:eek:
possibly:ninja:

Mona
09-08-2006, 10:11 PM

Whatever Grav said.

You're not Swedish :noey:

Nor am I really.

Wowee Zowee
09-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Whatever Grav said.

Nor am I really.
Still..

go team scandinavia!!

Mona
10-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Still..

go team scandinavia!!

Hell yeah!

YEAH!

Jim <3:LOL:

MariaSTHLM
11-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Whatever Grav said.

Nor am I really.

:eek: :unsure: :'(

Now Im very confused, this will cause serious trauma-effects, were do I belong omg!! WHERE?!?!

;)

Elenwen
11-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Curious... you speak English in this thread...

Mona
11-08-2006, 01:44 PM
:eek: :unsure: :'(

Now Im very confused, this will cause serious trauma-effects, were do I belong omg!! WHERE?!?!

;)

Nowhere, mate. It's sad.

Mona
11-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Curious... you speak English in this thread...

Well...

Yes.

Elenwen
11-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Well...

Yes.

Why?

Mona
11-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Why?

Why not?

Elenwen
11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, that's great, because I can understand it... but, well, it's the only place in the forum where you can speak your language.

Wowee Zowee
11-08-2006, 05:41 PM
jeg kan ikke snakke på svensk;)

thats why.

Elenwen
11-08-2006, 07:34 PM
jeg kan ikke snakke på svensk;)

No hablo sueco
I don't speak Swedish, I'm Spanish

Mona
12-08-2006, 01:01 AM
No hablo sueco
I don't speak Swedish, I'm Spanish

Hola then.

MariaSTHLM
12-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Infact, Id rather speak english, I need to practise every now and then or people wont have a clue of what Im saying, and I wont have my englishspeaking friends laugh at me one more time!! grr! :p

Ohhhh, Im obviusly not very well updated, just saw the new starlight video, damnit, Im right back in the groupie-mood again...Its teh sexxxxxey... mmm very dreamy. Soooo Major, I heard you tried to steal my future husband on the Depeche-evening!!
GRRRR!;)

Elenwen
12-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Hola then.
hallå then... XD
It's like that, isn't it?

Mona
12-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Infact, Id rather speak english, I need to practise every now and then or people wont have a clue of what Im saying, and I wont have my englishspeaking friends laugh at me one more time!! grr! :p

Ohhhh, Im obviusly not very well updated, just saw the new starlight video, damnit, Im right back in the groupie-mood again...Its teh sexxxxxey... mmm very dreamy. Soooo Major, I heard you tried to steal my future husband on the Depeche-evening!!
GRRRR!;)

Name's Mona. You may call me that. And yes, this board is particularly helpful when it comes to learning English. Of course, your English will remain colloquial, but better than that Swedish accent we usually have. "Aj cänn nått äxpräss maj fiiilings får diss." :noey:

Steal him? Honey, he's been mine all the time. Besides, he was the one winking at me.
Starlight video: Well. I guess each rock band needs a video like that sometime. It's alright.

Mona
12-08-2006, 07:58 PM
hallå then... XD
It's like that, isn't it?

Indeed ;)

Wowee Zowee
13-08-2006, 09:30 PM
the name mona always reminds me of that cartoon..:rolleyes:

Mona
13-08-2006, 11:11 PM
the name mona always reminds me of that cartoon..:rolleyes:

Which reminds me. I'm going to show up as a vampire when this years classphoto is taken.
Or I want to at least.

Wowee Zowee
13-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Which reminds me. I'm going to show up as a vampire when this years classphoto is taken.
Or I want to at least.
:LOL: so you know the program..i thought it was an english thing.

Mona
14-08-2006, 12:44 AM
:LOL: so you know the program..i thought it was an english thing.

Haha, nope. In sweden as well.

Mona
15-08-2006, 11:14 AM
www.freewebs.com/syndromeradio

Jag vet att ni vill gott folk.

Mona
19-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Second page? Awful, awful..

Någon som ska se RHCP i December?

Wowee Zowee
22-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Second page? Awful, awful..

Någon som ska se RHCP i December?
nej jeg skal ikke se den.

Cogo
25-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Nån annan än jag som tycker det är konstigt att det visas så mycket reklam om MUSE senaste platta på tv men att det inte är nån spelning bokad (förutom att de var förband åt Depeche)?

Mona
25-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Nån annan än jag som tycker det är konstigt att det visas så mycket reklam om MUSE senaste platta på tv men att det inte är nån spelning bokad (förutom att de var förband åt Depeche)?

Det är skumt, men inte sådär jättemkt.
Kanske nästa år? De lär dyka upp på någon festival tror jag.
Välkommen förresten.

Cogo
26-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Bara hoppas de kommer till hultan eller nåt. Hamnfestivalen i Enköping kanske är lite för mycket att hoppas på :D Fast se dem på en klubbspelning vore nästan roligast, lite personlingare om man får säga.

Mona
28-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Bara hoppas de kommer till hultan eller nåt. Hamnfestivalen i Enköping kanske är lite för mycket att hoppas på :D Fast se dem på en klubbspelning vore nästan roligast, lite personlingare om man får säga.

Nej, de ska ha en stor konsert här i Stockholm. Så är det bara.
Men jag förstår att det är skönare när det är mer personligt :happy:

tjej
30-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Errr. Way too much Swedish going on in here.

Mona
30-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Errr. Way too much Swedish going on in here.

Well. You and Pelle need a round of something very strong to get this place going.

Krasnojarsk
01-09-2006, 09:07 AM
Som fan.

Mona
01-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Som fan.

Precisely.

I will always hate myself for saying this: GO GET YOUR FUCKING BOTTLES, TWATS!

Wowee Zowee
05-09-2006, 03:23 PM
god you might as well call denmark sweden from the amount of swedes i met. the old man told me you get cards in sweden that keep a record of how many beers you buy etc HA

Mona
05-09-2006, 08:37 PM
god you might as well call denmark sweden from the amount of swedes i met. the old man told me you get cards in sweden that keep a record of how many beers you buy etc HA

Err. Never heard of that...

Ninoslav
10-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Hey! JA! Svennar ^^.... Vart i sverige bor ni då^^?

Mona
10-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Hey! JA! Svennar ^^.... Vart i sverige bor ni då^^?

Överallt.

Cogo
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Enköping. Staden lagom men inte tillräcklig.

Mona
12-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Enköping. Staden lagom men inte tillräcklig.

Stockholm. Staden för mycket så-man-nästan-spyr-på-sig-själv men man älskar så hemskt.

Ninoslav
13-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Hahahahah .... Jag bor i en liiiten stad -_- Finns inget att göra där

Mona
15-09-2006, 08:00 PM
.. right.

tjej
15-09-2006, 11:03 PM
.. right.

Jag speak the mycket bra svenska. Innit. I vet ords som fjant, tönt, bög and fjantbögtönt.

Walla.

Krasnojarsk
16-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Fatwa på dig.

tjej
17-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Tönt. Do you know my beard? Do you?

ʘ
17-09-2006, 09:45 AM

I listened to your story the other day. It was mighty cute.... :happy:

ooooh, what colour is it?

Krasnojarsk
17-09-2006, 11:25 PM

Känner DU mitt skägg? Trodde inte det. Fjant.

tjej
18-09-2006, 12:42 AM
Känner DU mitt skägg? Trodde inte det. Fjant.

du har inget skägg, du jävla sjukt fjant.

Eugh, jag är såååååååååååååååååååå mycket full. Det är inte funny. At all.

tjej
18-09-2006, 12:48 AM
I swear also I am never EVER drinking again. Ever. I have to register with uni tomorrow. TOday. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Walla.

ʘ
18-09-2006, 04:02 AM
Vad vill du göra stötarna säga omkring den uppkommande val?

tjej
18-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Sieg. HEIL.

ʘ
18-09-2006, 11:11 AM
That certainly clears things up...

tjej
18-09-2006, 11:23 AM
That certainly clears things up...

I'm glad! Since I am an awesome Swede, and all that.

ʘ
18-09-2006, 11:33 AM
yeah, I've noticed that. Why don't you move aside and let REAL Swedes answer my question? :rolleyes:

meh, it's just odd that they might actually replace a government that basically pays them for living in that country, without them having to work and earn money etc.