02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Aww, in't that 'orrible. :(

Friend? I have no friends. Pah.
Of course you do! You have that swedish chick you chat to most of the time
and sometimes me if I'm around.

Mona
02-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Excuse me. I am here.
Firend or not, keep your perv-buisess out of this place. It it my Swedish area, and I'd like to keep it clean from filth. Therefore, Danes, Norweigans, pervbuisness and n00bs are NOT welcome here.

The Smiths. Mmmmmm..

So, I've gotten to know loads of band lately. Laakso, The Smiths, Weezer (not really, but I'd love to hear more) and now I feel up for Leonard Cohen. Good or not?

Mona
02-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Of course you do! You have that swedish chick you chat to most of the time
and sometimes me if I'm around.

Her name is Mona.

James_Blunt
02-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Her name is Mona.
Oh, Hey I admire the Swedes and the Danes
I watch Dogme 95 films most of the time.
Dont worry I come in peace.

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Excuse me. I am here.
Firend or not, keep your perv-buisess out of this place. It it my Swedish area, and I'd like to keep it clean from filth. Therefore, Danes, Norweigans, pervbuisness and n00bs are NOT welcome here.

The Smiths. Mmmmmm..

So, I've gotten to know loads of band lately. Laakso, The Smiths, Weezer (not really, but I'd love to hear more) and now I feel up for Leonard Cohen. Good or not?
Cohen's proper suicide music, but meh, he's a Jew so that lets him off.

I downloaded a load of Weezer for you t'other day... then you vanished. Haha Mona, you're in a mood tonight :p

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 09:32 PM

I downloaded a load of Weezer for you t'other day... then you vanished. Haha Mona, you're in a mood tonight :p
Although it seems my computer has wiped it... Gah.

Mona
02-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Oh, Hey I admire the Swedes and the Danes
I watch Dogme 95 films most of the time.
Dont worry I come in peace.

I shall think of it. Danes. *shudders*

I've thought.

I amdire yur respect for different people. No matter is they are royalty like the Swedes or filth like the Danes.
Welcome.

James_Blunt
02-02-2006, 09:35 PM
I shall think of it. Danes. *shudders*

I've thought.

I amdire yur respect for different people. No matter is they are royalty like the Swedes or filth like the Danes.
Welcome.
*bows down* *shakes hand* Thank you
I also like Kent

Mona
02-02-2006, 09:36 PM

I reckoned he was a Jew yes.

Suicide music is my second name, along with rude, honest bastard.

Yes, I might be.

Why yes, I belive I am!

Mona
02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Although it seems my computer has wiped it... Gah.

MSN is getitng me into a shit mood tho'. Won't work!

Mona
02-02-2006, 09:37 PM
*bows down* *shakes hand* Thank you
I also like Kent

*gives medal*

Krasnojarsk
02-02-2006, 09:58 PM
But it vanishes once you lot get drunk. Innit. We were at the vodka section of Tesco for ages today. We decided against Smirnoff and Red Square (far too... brewed in Warrington...) and went for Absolut Citron. Damn that's good stuff.

Just mascara'd. Glad I didn't get fully makeuped though, on the account of the allergic reaction I had to the mascara! I could understand if it had been some cheap one.. but it was a £21 YSL one.

Should've, but they're just all so lovely. Except one. Haha, you're just suicidal, admit it. They have been forwarded. You now will probably know the email addresses for everyone doing Russian Studies at Manc :LOL:

Not a flower, but some form of plant thing. S'quite nice really. No idea what type though.

Good luck getting Mozza tickets. He completely sold out in like... minutes here. Gutted we were, gutted. Claire started trying to book at like 08.30 even though they weren't on release until 9.. and nada. :'( what dates is he playing Sweden?

Still not working?! Oooh the hair looks wonderful. God, I'd seriously kill a small child for your colour. Have you highlighted it?

Wooooo! No uni tomorrow, bottle of Hardy's Chardy in the fridge... haaamazing. :D Lund treating you good?

That's true. That's why we do nothing but drink. I shall prove that tomorrow. Oh yes. Haha, Red Square sounds wonderful! I'd quite like to get some fancy hexpensive Stolichnaya, but I'm not paying overprice for a bottle of death, 's just not cricket. Absolut is nice though. Mmmm.

Ouch! Does it swell up or something? I'd like to get professionally makeuped some day...but we're too inhibited here innit. It's always fun to shop eyeshadow and mascara though, since the people working in the store are always nice to presumed gay guys.

Oooh fanks for the info! It's pretty bråttom if I want to go somewhere this autumn too. Hmmmm.

Like an aspidistra or something? I should really get one of those...mmmmm...they're great.

Mozzer's playing 1st and 2nd April I believe, in Gothenburg and Stockholm...I saw him back in '02 though (with said throat cyst, but still :D) , so I'm not going to kill myself if I miss it really. I guess you'll have to hang out outside of the Opera until someone sells you a ticket innit.

Nope. Nah, I don't do highlighting. 'S just John Frieda. When I lose all my hair from overperming I shall send it to you in a neat bag.

Woo! I'm off tomorrow too, aren't Fridays off just fabulous! I have to study all day though, so that's not good, but I hope I can get something done tonight as well.

What a filled up Swedish thread today! Välkomna!

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Friday is the night to party, which makes it the best night to do laundry cause everyone's out :D (4 washing machines between 500 people was really good planning on Manchester's part...) I got me dad a bottle of that at Christmas. It's not terribly expensive, I think it was £12 for a litre...

It just itches and runs so it looks like I'm crying on the bus journey home... Aww, damn you shy Swedes. Hehe it's a known fact that women adore gay men. Reminds me of a League of Gentlemen sketch it does...

I just love the English in those emails. In soviet Russia, email writes YOU.

It's in my houseplant thread... somewhere :D

Oh poppycocks. Ah well. I suppose it's the big man's way of stopping me from killing Mozza fans with a glare. Good plan, or I could just try and sneak in. I reckon I could absail into the Lowry... Seriously, like 6 Manchester dates all went. Now half of the tickets are on ebay for millions.

Damn it's good stuff! Woo! Score! Free hair.

Fridays off are the best thing since Parrs Wood Tescos. :D Is your Russian really that hard this semester? Ye poor thing!

See, the kids have realised where all the fun is at, innit :D

Krasnojarsk
02-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Favourite Lund Friday night when not going to see the indie kids: Me and Lisa drinking rum while she does her laundry. I though noone else knew of that wonderful scheme :LOL: Nah, Stolichnaya may not be too expensive (seeing how I'd happily buy calva for 500 spänn...) but us Swedes rather get out booze cheap.

That's awful! There's mascara for allergic people too right? I swear I saw one of them t'other day (a mascara, not an allergic person :D) I really should apply for a job in one of them makeup stores...I'd probably be killed by some zealous Nazi-Christians, but it'd be so worth it.

:LOL: :LOL: *dies* Awwww Allah be with our Rusk druzya.

Saw it, fancy! :happy: Is it hard to keep it living you reckon?

That must surely be it. God I hate other ticket buyers, utter fuckers they are. Did you hear anything about the Manchester vs cancer thing? Did Marr and Rourke play together after all?

It sure is, I'd never manage without it. And when even I notice a difference, it must be quite good. I should send you a strand each week, and by next winter you could sell it as пйор свидиш хэр on the streets of Sheffield.

They are? That must be good stuff then :D Rusk's just...too much :stunned: I just can't see how we're supposed to manage. Ah fuck it, there's always rum and paracetamol.

Have they exploded?

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Haha 'fraid not. I didn't mention anything cause the idea's just SO good. Especially because the BOP's on and everyone on campus is rammed into Owens Park bar. :D Plus, Arpy's bar is open on a Friday so we can go there and drink whilst the spin cycle's on :D WOOO Richmond Park Facilities Block! You can see it on google earth and everything :D

I can pretty much guarantee I'll be allergic to it. Damn my skin in hell. Haha you should! You'd get ace discounts too.

Well, we shall see. I've managed to kill every plant I've ever had... even cacti "bah it doesn't need watering.. it's invincible..."

Yep. Bastards. Yeah, I heard about that, on at the MEN. I'm not sure cause I was in Leeds so didn't get tickets, but I'm sure it'll be on the MEN webshite...

Your hair is looking absolutly wonderful. I hate you so much for that :LOL: I've decided to stop dying mine now, in the hope it'll look a bit more... healthy. Haha! Please do! I could have me own wig and everyfin by like.. 2078.

They're amazing. I'd go mad if I had to go in on a Friday. Haha rum. Yarrr. Pirat Pelle. God I swear this dictionary has been such a source of fun :D Tack!

Possibly... although there's no entrails to suggest it... Maybe an implode.

Krasnojarsk
02-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Haha, they've thought of everything innit :LOL: Ruddy you for having your own pub. Our closest is a mile away and reeks of alcoholism (actually, it does, you can't miss that smell) Haha Google Earth. Does it do Magistratsvägen 55 in Lund? :D

That's awful :( The discounts wouldn't be as tempting as a proper reason to get to wear a hair flower to work. Mmmmhm.

:LOL: Bra Rhiân! (That's Swedish by the way. Errr.)

They probably didn't play anything fun though...boring bastards they are nowadays...I'd do anything to see Rourke and Marr together in concert.

Aw fanks :happy: There are other colour-intended Frieda shampoos y'know? Do what I do (every bloody day :LOL: ), go on their webshite and do the test. Mmmhm. At least you've got curlier hair, so it's a tie innit. 2078 sounds a logical goal.

Inga problem. Undrar vad jag ska skriva för att du ska bli riktigt förvirrad. Kanske någonting om subjektstvång, eftersom huvudsatsen i denna mening innehåller ett tveksamt användande av just detta tvång, som ju finns i engelska också. Wow that took time :LOL: I'm turning into a proper academic innit. If you can translate that, I shall give you a flower. :D Or a bag of hair.

Implosion sounds feasible.

Dear Windows Media Player Shuffle Function, stop playing Smiths songs, it's making me look stupid on Lastfm.

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Too right! It's a shit place though. Although drink is cheap... Ooh it may do. Let's have a look. Definately does M14 6YZ though :D

Haha so true! Nah, it's not too bad. Just trial and error. You learn what you can use and what you can't, then you use it till your skin finally packs up and you start having to use baby lotion/shampoo :D

Haha I gathered, cause last time I checked I definately wasn't a bra.

Yeah, I used to use the Radiant Red one when I was... red. But then I got allergic to it :D Oooh that webshite sounds fun... It's no tie! Not at all!

Give me 10 minutes whilst I play with the dictionary and cognates then I'll get back to you for my flower and hair bag. :D

Haha Media Player is shite. Then again iTunes seems to have a really big Vreeswijk/Boudewijn obsession at the moment. Mmmm iTunes.

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Something about "my name is Pelle and I am really mean and smelly and want to confuse you possibly by using big and stupid swedish words which aren't in the dictionary/colloquialisms" then something about it happening in English too. Bah, come the end of 10 credits Swedish next year, I'll be kicking both yours and Mona's arses. Just you wait...

Krasnojarsk
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Cheap drinks may compensate. Not too often though. I wonder if you can see people burning stuff outside the buildings from space :LOL:

I see...this baby stuff everyone keeps talking about might just be nice...maybe even for ovarian boys like me. I should get something like it, since according to Lisa, water-based face lotions are no good during winter, and I need something baaaaby smooth for shaving. Oh yes. (No, not male manly testosterone stuff, it all stinks of gym class.)

:D It's a very common word though, so I hope it doesn't feel too weird. Hope our word for 'six' doesn't either.

Allergic again! Argh! John Frieda is fabulous, but I'm always secretly hoping for him to show me some 'instant curlifier cream', and he never does :D

Sounds good :D

I honestly don't get shuffle functions. How is it physically possible for my mp3 player to play three Wonderful Woman in a row, different versions, but still. It's ridiculous. It did repent with 'I will survive though'. Good save.

Krasnojarsk
02-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Something about "my name is Pelle and I am really mean and smelly and want to confuse you possibly by using big and stupid swedish words which aren't in the dictionary/colloquialisms" then something about it happening in English too. Bah, come the end of 10 credits Swedish next year, I'll be kicking both yours and Mona's arses. Just you wait...

Haha, that's painfully accurate :D Colloquialisms though? Jag betackar mig damens elakhet. Does that stupid dictionary have a definition for 'ju'? I'd love to hear that, since I have no idea as how to translate that into Saesnick.

Jazzlady
02-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Haha that's be so cool. You can see the car that's always parked opposite my window there... I wonder, if I were to lay still in the carpark for a week or so, if I'd get on it.

Johnson & Johnson's baby stuff is about the only thing I can use at the moment. It smells sooo nice. If you like to smell like baby. See, Lisa's right, but most non-water based stuffs contain Lanolin, which is like pouring acid on my skin... actually. SHIT It's the Body Shop stuff. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But yes, the baby shampoo is wonderful. It makes your hair lighter somehow and heaps softer.

Nah, I can cope with those two. It's just... I found full fart in the dictionary yesterday and ahaha. Oh dear. :LOL: I need to grow up.

Yep, I can only use stuff for so long before bits of skin start falling off. S'worse in winter. Bah. Haha I've told you! L'oreal curl activating stuff. I'll have a look in Boots next time I'm in and send it you as a thank you for the book which gave me full fart and the other one which told me how to make it plural. :D

They're shite. What's worse, is when they insist on replaying tracks you keep skipping. Although sometimes they can just have the most phenomenal shuffle thing going on.

Pah! Fluent I tell you, fluent. It has LOADS on 'ju' looks like it all depends on context. Best part of translation. Gah, why do I enjoy it so much.

Mona
03-02-2006, 03:41 PM

Oh I'd love to see that.

Jazzlady
03-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Oh I'd love to see that.
Just wait till I've got me Advanced Swedish and Fördjupningskurs i svensk språkfärdighet och kultur. Just you wait...

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Oh you so should go do something for them cameras. Write Rhiân with stolen trolleys and burning tires.

See, I'm not really into baby smell at the moment (even though I may smell like breast milk...), otherwise that'd be fabulous! Isn't it awful when there's stuff you just can't use :( I'm trying to convince both Erik and Lisa to use Frieda at the moment...I'm also trying to talk Lisa into doing a perm, but I'm not expecting stordåd.

:LOL: Didn't think of that one :D It does have a beautiful retroflex d, like them Hindi people, though, which is good. Mmmm.

Oh, I did find the curl activating thing yer, but I fear the perm itself is too weak, thanks...the activating stuff I got from the hairdresser is working quite well though, at the moment. Fulla farter :D I have no idea why I would ever want to say that in plural :LOL:

They can have, today was oh so musical and gay. Mmmmmmmmmmhm.

Mmmmmm fördjupning! So you're doing Swedish then? I got some Havana Club today, instead of the ordinary Bacardi (just because Havana Club is proper Cuban and I'd rather support Fidel) and it's just...not nice. Anything works with Coke though, which is good. I ended up drinking beer instead. I've also tried my new concept: three eyeliners in one makeupping session. I hope it's visible. (Thems are brown, aqua and white. Took ages to put on, since I accidentally smeared mascara beneath my eye and had to redo it all. Bollocks. I wonder if I actually caught it on camera though. Maybe if you look closely. Ah well.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/ebc376be.jpg

How you been this evening? :happy:

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 01:18 AM
You know some bastard stole our already stolen trolley...

Ah it's so fluffy and youth filled a smell. You're missing out. Nahhh, Nicky Clarke is the better colour shampoo. It's pump action :D Hehe perms.

See, you fail to see the magic of your language... Haha it's even funnier. This may be full fart, but here we have the fulla farter. Oh grow up Rhian. :LOL: :LOL:

I think so. It's either 10 credits Swedish and 10 credits from outside the department, or 20 credits outside the department. Woo! Oh god Bacardi is so horrid. Rum in general.. gah. Oooh they look very subtle. You put your eyeliner in a different place to me though... like, under the lashes?

Ah the evening's been grand. I had a wonderful drunken phonecall which ended up in just far too much giggling.

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 01:32 AM
What? Can decent people not have property to themselves? :LOL: You so should steal another innit.

Hmm, maybe I could mix Frieda with baby stuff...that must surely be the best thing evoh then, innit. Pump action errrr. Me being male and stupid doesn't manage that kind of multitasking. Innit.

:LOL: :LOL: That's...errr wonderful. Ah you young people.

Aha, I see...so is 10 credits like...half a semester, like here? Or is it something completely different? :$ Nooooo Bacardi is heaven, best white booze I tell you (bar vodka, but vodka's just...too Russian sometimes.) Rum is great. Embrace it! Nah, them eyeliners are just below the eye (I meant below before, not beneath :LOL: ) with white being on the edge above the small hairs below the eye, with aqua mixed in in the middle where the iris is, and brown on the actual hairs. Damn, this is hard to explain. :LOL: Otherwise just brown mascara and (kinda dark) pink eyeshadow.

Sounds wonderful! :happy: Did you call it or listen to it?

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 01:40 AM
There is one going begging in the entrance hall bit... Nahh.

Oooooh that could be! Ah noo it's wonderful stuff... Don't knock the Clarke till you've tried him! http://www.nickyclarke.com/ I didn't get allergic to this one :D

:happy:

Nah, ten credits is a full semester here, 20/40 credits is two semesters... so if you're doing a BA, you need 100 credits a year, BA (hons) - the one I'm doing, 120 credits. It's quite complicated, but dead straight forward. It all depends on if you're doing single honours, joint honours or dual honours... :D

There will be no embracing of rum, ever. Except maybe Malibu cause it's faux rum. Ooooh I get you now. :D The eyeshadow looks great by the way :D

I listened to it, then broke out in laughter which became uncontrolable when he started giggling like a girl :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Do you at least have the smoking fish saved as a flat trophy? :D

That Clarke thang looks really gay and nice :happy: Too bad most of the pages are under construction...I'm not changing brands until I've found the Frieda 'Spun Gold' though...I've heard it's fabulous for blöndes.

:stunned: I get it, I think...but still...errr. Thank God for our system, even though I don't understand everything here completely, it's more...social democrat over here :LOL: Honours sounds so fancy though. And masters. Mmm.

I say you have not lived, have you not tried my Cuba Libres. They are to die for. (I mean that, half my rum bottle vanished today, and I'm hardly even drunk, that must be me being brain dead since 8 o'clock. :LOL: ) Fanks :happy: I've been thinking of trying orange too. Hmm. But pink looks quite natural and Polish does it not? Plus the perceived aqua/turqoiseness :D

:LOL: Haha awwwww, those calls are great innit. But I'm still somewhat happy that my phone doesn't work :LOL:

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 02:12 AM
Unfortunately no, he's long gone. However the picture of him lives on in my Facebook profile, just so people from school remember how distrubed a child I was. :D

It's brilliant. He was the resident hairdresser on the morning chatshow a few years back. Great guy. Nah, everyone does honours, unless they're at really shit unis. :D Masters are awesome. I really want one of those but they cost a fortune to take.

I shall keep that in mind, but I never ever will trust you again after Jägermeister. Hmm orange could have that 80s disaster quality to it. How about an aubergine kind of colour? :happy:

They are! Pah, if people are drunk enough, they'll call your mobile. You're not entirely safe me dear.

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 02:25 AM
:LOL: :LOL: Haha, faaabulous! I think I'm getting obsessed with fish since I keep learning names, from the stories I have to translate, for them in Russian...I hardly know in them Swedish though...mmm...линь...голавль :D

Ah he's a real person too! :D Even better. Was he gay (or gayish), or was he one of those really manly, butch hairdressers? (they do exist, sadly). Aha, I see :D I hate paying for education. I wonder if Sweden could pay for my trip to the Stok.

:D You shouldn't. Could be 80's yer...but if you make it look 'natural', like this pink one, I think it could be alright...aubergine's too dark though, I've tried darker ones before, greenish ones too, and they make the eyes too dark, except for maybe mid/light brown. Hmmm.

They do, which is why I have the sound off and the mobile tucked away underneath the makeup in my handbag :LOL: (yes I said handbag)

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 02:31 AM
:LOL: So Russian. Fish is well good though. Especially the gutting of.

Yeah! He's painfully camp and happily married with about 60 kids and tight leather trousers <3. Paying for education's shite. They've upped the fees this year so my Sheffield course will be about £3k a year instead of the current £1,115. Chuffing Labour government. Socialists my arse. Do they have exchange programmes with Russian universities? Shame Russia's not under the ERASMUS thing really.

Nope :D Can you make orange look natural though? Hmmm. It just reminds me of old ladies...Pah dark eyeshadow is the best kind.

Hahaha! Handbag! Brilliant. Best way to have a mobile is on silent. Then you can ignore phonecalls from mothers wanting to discuss your insurance policy. :D

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 02:45 AM
Especially the fishing of. Mmmmm Swedish east coast. Mmmmm abborre. Mmmmm strömming.

:LOL: Sounds quite the lad then! 3k!? That's 40000 kr! :eek: Insane! I'm glad we're not under Labour here...I just don't get, at all, why you have to, in a developed country, pay for education, or at least that much, it doesn't make sense. These things just tick me off. I heard of something about doing this autmun's course (the C-course) in Russia, through Stockholm Uni, but they cancelled it obviously. Pah, I'll probably not make it to Rasha for years. Stupid country.

I think you could actually...should be quite anemic, but nice...with brown eyes too! Mmm. Pink is probably better anyways. Dark's just too...I don't know...since I always stare at people with nice looking eyes when I'm out somewhere (which leads to many awkward situations, but that's a different story altogether), it's so dull when you can't actually see the eye for the dark eye socket covering everything up. Dark eyeshadow lightened up by something whiter/lighter is nice though. Mmm.

It's really pretty and down-dressy (perfect with a girl coat). Haha, poor mother! Will the insurance be better/cheaper in Sheffield y'reckon?

Yusuf Islam is the new black. I'd only listened to his Arab stuff before, but Morning has broken is very pretty actually...I used to hate it before for some reason. Hmm.

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 02:57 AM
Hehe, nahh gutting.

Yep. It's mental. Absolutly sodding mental. Bah that's rubbish. See, you should join an excessively expensive British uni, then you *have* to spend your third year abroad. No choice. Unless you do the MML at Manchester.

It'd take skill and careful colour selection to do that though. Darks the best! It only looks rubbish if you start to cry/sweat when out. Then you look like a heroin addict. Haha all hail awkward situations :D I suppose the unfair advantage of we dark eyeds is we can pull darker shades off easily, but you blue eyed people have the advantage of lighter, less gothic colours. Grrrrrrrrr.

Ooooh poifect! Well it serves her right for phoning when I was in bed... granted I wasn't asleep, but I wasn't going to walk accross the room in the cold to get my phone. It'll be a hell of alot cheaper. I think Sheffield's the 2nd safest city in Britain. It'll be like moving from Colditz to the Peterhoff. :D

Oh definately! My mum listened to him all the time when I was wee. It was a sad day when he converted to Islam and renounced the music he made so beautifully. How on earth could you hate it?! Still, you disagree with the Jose Gonzalez fans so... pfff.

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 03:29 AM
A compulsary year abroad would be exactly what I need, since I'll probably never get away when I have to plan it myself...then again it's nice to have the freedom of being able to choose not to live in a family or something...an apartment, however simple and dull, would be great...

It's bound to be hard yes...Haha, heroin addict might just be charming in itself. Awkward situations in the best. I was this close to asking someone on the street how i helvete they get such eyes t'other day. I'm sorry, but I just don't get it :LOL: But, brown eyed people can have a completely other darkness thing going on which isn't goth, but just...nice.

Calling you in bed? Evil. :LOL: Haha, what a comparison, well sounds nice either way :happy:

Naaah, his La illahah illallah is greeeeeat :happy: We used to play that all the time back round midsommar. I always associated Morning has broken with school ending for the summer...wait, that shouldn't make me hate it...but I did, I don't now, that's the important thing innit. Gonzo...pah. So Jönköping. *shudder*

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 03:40 AM
You still have to kind of plan it yourself here, in that you get the choice as to whether you're a language assistant/uni student/employed etc, plus you have to find your own place I think. It'd be good (ish) to have a host family though, cause then you simply couldn't escape the language.

Ah possibly. Haha you probably would've either been well in there or got a hearty slap had you asked :LOL: That is true, but still... sometimes you want pale colours.

It was lunchtime to be fair... but it was just too cold to get out! I think moving my bed underneath the window was a bad idea... even though it's slap bang next to the heater now.

Haha yes! Morning has Broken reminds me of primary school recorder lessons. A class of 20 6 year olds playing it on squeaky plastic things was tourment, even then. Stevens is so much better than Dylan... even though Dylan may on occasion hold the upper hand with lyrics... Nahhh. Leapin' an' hoppin' on a moonshadow (moooonshadow mooooooonshadow)

You secretly love the coffee table acoustic. Admit it. Is he a Yernshurpinger too? I had a weird dream about the lake there the other night.

Krasnojarsk
04-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Aah, right, that so! In that aspect a host family would be practical, but...no, I'd rather make it on my own, since that must surely be the ultimate when trying to master/get better in a new language. Innit. Whatever flöåts your böåt I guess.

:LOL: Probably the latter. Though Swedes'd be to docile to do such a fing. Innit.

Lunchtime should always be treated as '4 o'clock in the morning', especially if you call students...unless it's your siblings, then anything goes. Innit. Bed by the window? Ouch, that sounds proper medieval Bubonic cold exposing. I'd die if I had to spend too much time by window, as it leaks like a såll.

:LOL: Haha, recorder lessons, bless! I can't say I'd prefer mr. Islam over Dylan in the long run though...but damn, Morning has broken is the ultimate singalong song. I'd never have guessed. Gooooood's recreaaaatioooooon of the new daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! <3<3<3

I secretly hate it and want to cut its throat. He's no Yernshurpinger, but all the ruddy fuckers called 'musicians' do there is mellow, mellow and mellow (except for Christian rock and/or 'punk'. *shudder* And Polyphonic Spree loving Hidden Cameras copying Christian giant superbands *shudders to death*) Sorry :$ A dream about Vättern? Cool :D

Jazzlady
04-02-2006, 05:04 PM
So brave, making it on your own in Russia! Nah it would be better that way.

Haha, bless 'em.

Exactly! My sleep pattern has become so messed up this weekend. I blame now owning all the episodes ever of Nip/Tuck on DVD. It's a bit good. Yeah, I moved it to get more floor space. When I eventually get my camera back I'll take some pictures. It's HAMAZING! You could play rugby in here now. Speaking of Rugby, poor Wales, they're getting stuffed :'( After I bought a Wales shirt and all.

Yep, every Thursday before breaktime :D It is so good. Oh what I wouldn't give to join a hippie commune.

Haha, but mellow's nice! It goes well with dim lights an PG. Still, you had a woman from Abba and the Cardigans, they're rather good. Stop complaining grumpyface. :D Yeah, it was a horrible dream, I jumped in it and the water started to crush my chest then I ended up in a church nearby.

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Haha, well, I'm talking about it, aren't I :LOL: I bet I'll never do it.

I always did try to get into the Nipper show, it's quite good hactually, never became an obsession though. Hmm. Pah, you and your nice room. Mine's so sunkigt (is that in the dictionary? I have a feeling I use that too much nowadays to prove my Stockholmness. It means like...awful, anyway) since I've got a table in the middle with a shitload of books and papers...looks like a proper male room it does :$ Roll on the day I actually have time to clean up. Awww poor Kimraicks. So you finally got your shirt then? Cool :happy: All I ever had was an All Blacks one, but it's a bit too small (since I got it when I was 8)

:D Nice! Pah hippies, what are they good for (absolutely nuffin! Say it again!)

Noooooo it's horrid...and so Christian. 2006 is slick, genomtänkt guitar pop. A woman from ABBA? What's wrong with the other? :LOL: A church nearby? Seems like you've actually been to the Holy City :D

We were supposed to have a flat party, or so I thought, today, but I stayed at Lisa's with Erik until 11 or something, and then, discovering there's noone in the kitchen, started drinking beer, calvados and whiskey and downloading Gareth Gates on Emule. :LOL: Erik is in good in one way really, he always leaves some beer/booze in his glass, so I'm left with quite a lot after they left :LOL: Woooooooo! *falls on the floor and drinks more* Oh you should've heard me when I talked to the flatmate from some unknown country today...oh the horrid English dialect I had :LOL: 'Are we supposed to have the paaaaaaahty todeeeee' :LOL: Day was good though, stalked Nederlanders at the food store. Yours? :happy:

Mona
05-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Laakso

Är inte dem från "dina trakter", sir Pelleperm?

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Laakso

Är inte dem från "dina trakter", sir Pelleperm?

Dina trakter? Finland? :LOL: No, I think they're smelly Lapps or Finns. I could've seen them live a few months ago. I'm so hardcore. Though Laakso's a bit 2004.

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 01:20 AM
It's the talking about stuff which is 100 times better. Such is life.

I was the same, but since Harriet practically is forcing me to watch it, I can't seem to stop. Although now I'm on series 3, it's got a bit shit. Possibly because I found out who the Carver is before he'd even appeared in the show... hmmm. Ah well. Haha, see you should always keep it tidy, then you never have to do big tidy ups. OH GOD MAGGOTS ON THE NIPTUCK ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Yep, well... my shirt's in RP's reception, so I can't pick it up until monday. Grrr. It's the proper old school 70s design too :D All Blacks? Errr.

:LOL:

Exactly, s'why it's wonderful. Embrace it. Oooh were they both from there then? I'm no Abba expert... It was well weird. Crazy dreams.

Hahaha! Gareth Gates is shit though. S'all about Will Young. Cleaning up dregs though... lowest of the low. Haha that dialect reads very... Salford. Nederlanders in the supermarket?! Amazing :D I went to Sainsburys, made tomato soup/bought bananas and custard in preperation for dental surgery and erm... cleaned my bathroom. Best day ever. :indiff:

Mona
05-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Dina trakter? Finland? :LOL: No, I think they're smelly Lapps or Finns. I could've seen them live a few months ago. I'm so hardcore. Though Laakso's a bit 2004.

No, no. They're Swedes.

Nyköping it was I think. Hmm.

Don't care what they are I like 'em.
And I am a heavy Smiths-addict. Although I've only got the songs Rhian sent me.

"I am human and I need to be loooved, just like anyobdy else............."

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 01:37 AM
It's the talking about stuff which is 100 times better. Such is life.

I was the same, but since Harriet practically is forcing me to watch it, I can't seem to stop. Although now I'm on series 3, it's got a bit shit. Possibly because I found out who the Carver is before he'd even appeared in the show... hmmm. Ah well. Haha, see you should always keep it tidy, then you never have to do big tidy ups. OH GOD MAGGOTS ON THE NIPTUCK ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Yep, well... my shirt's in RP's reception, so I can't pick it up until monday. Grrr. It's the proper old school 70s design too :D All Blacks? Errr.

:LOL:

Exactly, s'why it's wonderful. Embrace it. Oooh were they both from there then? I'm no Abba expert... It was well weird. Crazy dreams.

Hahaha! Gareth Gates is shit though. S'all about Will Young. Cleaning up dregs though... lowest of the low. Haha that dialect reads very... Salford. Nederlanders in the supermarket?! Amazing :D I went to Sainsburys, made tomato soup/bought bananas and custard in preperation for dental surgery and erm... cleaned my bathroom. Best day ever. :indiff:

Indeed. I'm also signing up for 3 years in Liberia for the UN and 5 years as a KGB spy.

Mmhm, I see! I shall keep an eye out in the future...'s a promising idea for a show anyway. Tidy rooms, oh I covet them, I go absolutely bonkers when ti's not tidy, but I go even more bonkers when I actually don't have any free time to clean up in. We're students though, I'll blame it on that. Bloody post office. They always do that innit. Yer All Blacks, me uncle brought us shirts after a trip to Australia/NZ, so I'm kinda stuck with'em. Wales is so much cooler though. Plus rugby is proper wicked.

Aha, you mean the woman from ABBA from Yernshurping? Anne-Frid I think it was. And, som sagt, my parents knew her mum. :D

'Anyone of us' is the best thing since sliced bread. Dregs? Eeeh you Brits. Salford woooo! :LOL: Mmmmmmm tomato soup...mmmmm kindergarten...mmmm.

Mona, Nyköping? Well they are Swede-Finns anyway.

I can send you some Smiths if you like. I got the first song they ever recorded today, though only 30 sec of it. Mmmmmm.

I feel like being social. Must be the whiskey talking. *drinks alone* 's a shame Erik and Lisa left. I need a drunk call. :LOL:

Mona
05-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Indeed. I'm also signing up for 3 years in Liberia for the UN and 5 years as a KGB spy.

Mmhm, I see! I shall keep an eye out in the future...'s a promising idea for a show anyway. Tidy rooms, oh I covet them, I go absolutely bonkers when ti's not tidy, but I go even more bonkers when I actually don't have any free time to clean up in. We're students though, I'll blame it on that. Bloody post office. They always do that innit. Yer All Blacks, me uncle brought us shirts after a trip to Australia/NZ, so I'm kinda stuck with'em. Wales is so much cooler though. Plus rugby is proper wicked.

Aha, you mean the woman from ABBA from Yernshurping? Anne-Frid I think it was. And, som sagt, my parents knew her mum. :D

'Anyone of us' is the best thing since sliced bread. Dregs? Eeeh you Brits. Salford woooo! :LOL: Mmmmmmm tomato soup...mmmmm kindergarten...mmmm.

I can send you some Smiths if you like. I got the first song they ever recorded today, though only 30 sec of it. Mmmmmm.

I feel like being social. Must be the whiskey talking. *drinks alone* 's a shame Erik and Lisa left. I need a drunk call. :LOL:

Oh yes, send. I don't mind.

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 01:46 AM

Don't forget your duty in Kossovo too...

Not series three though. It really is shit. I had a nervous breakdown over the pans which our Nigerian flatmate has left in the sink for nearly 2 weeks now. So I lost the plot and now we have marker pen written all over the tiles telling her to wash up. Just cause we're students... gah. :D Aww you need the Wales one. It's so red and German...

Ooooh.

No! G-g-g-g-g-g-gareth is crap. Crap. Crap. Yeah, pint dregs... the bit left in the bottom of the glass. Or the bit of tea you don't drink to avoid the leaves... Mmmm lumpy tomato soup.

Haha I should give you Matt's number. "Er, Rhian, what exactly did I say to you last night?" :LOL:

psst dearest, you forgot to attach said saddest song ever :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 01:57 AM
Heeegzackly, forgot that one.

I shall keep that in mind. Haha, marker pens. :LOL: We should adopt that for our kitchen too really. You should write something threatening in some cool Ghanaian dialect. Does the shirt have leek on it? :D

Gareth is fabulous. Mmmhm. Haha, dregs, a new word for me right there innit :LOL: It's quite low yes. But I'm drinking my own armagnac now. Innit. Mmmm tomato/minestrone.

:LOL: Sounds nice!

I sent you the saddest song ever, and it's not less sad from being sung by Thåström. I swear I'll cry if I listen to it again. :'( :'( :'( I should translate it someday. My grandfather (who was a seaman) used to sing it to my father with a raspy voice all the time, or so I've been told.
:(

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Silly fool.

Yep, well, it's a washable one... Just so I get my flat deposit back and don't have to pay for the kitchen to be re-tiled :LOL: actually... Rose knows Nigerian pidgin... No leeks, but feathers... http://www.cottontraders.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=568

Dregs is an ace word. "Do you want the dregs?" when refering to the last bit of stuff in a pan... Haha armagnac.

Aww, possibly a bit drunk? Have a hug. *hug* Aww that's so beautiful :( Family stories like that are great.

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 02:17 AM
Haha, you should leave the writing on there really...it's your legacy innit! Nigerian pidgin, wicked! That shirt is so gay! :LOL: So rugby! Beaaautiful either way!

:happy: I shall memorize that! Armagnac is fabulous, though I've stopped drinking now...I have to study tomorrow innit.

:( *hugs back* I actually started to translate it just now, but all those sailing terms...errrr. I don't even know them in Swedish. http://www.mats-andersson.se/songoftheday/showsong.asp?ID=106 Well, it's a ship going under in a storm 1872 outside the Swedish westcoast, with a man tied to the wheel, while the rest of the crew is rescued and taken inside by an old man, who happens to be the father of Karl Stranne, who was left on board. He pours up 9 glasses of vodka for the men, and drops the 10th glass on the floor when he hears which ship it was. 'Please don't mention it to his mother', the father says, and the captain rose up and uttered with a shivering voice, his face grey and wrinkled, the storm whining, nearly drenching his words: 'Karl stood tied to the wheel and was left on the ship'. *gets carried away* Damn you for not being fluent :LOL: (though you are, sorry)

Night dear! :happy:

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 02:19 AM
I fail to see the sadness in the song when it has... Hull in it. Haha Hull.

G'night!

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Haha, is it grim? :D

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Haha, is it grim? :D
It's an absolute hole. :LOL:

You never did send that song though :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 03:46 PM
I didn't? Who did I send it to then :LOL: Coming right up innit

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I didn't? Who did I send it to then :LOL: Coming right up innit
Well you sent me a beautiful email about the song's emotional thingymajig.. then never attached it you numpty. :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 03:49 PM
:LOL: Oh dear. Whiskey does that to me.

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
:LOL: Oh dear. Whiskey does that to me.
:LOL: Whisky is a terrible, terrible thing. I hold that responsible for the 'tigerä incident.

Ahhh Sundays.

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Tiger? :LOL: Sounds dangerous!

Sundays are nice, but not when you have to translate *counts* 188 sentences for Tuesday :eek:

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Not dangerous, more... notorious. Ahem.

Moving on... See, I'm warming to translatoin quite alot (so long as you're translating into Swedish...) it's so satisfying.

Krasnojarsk
05-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Do tell, do tell! :LOL: What was it?

Ooh no me dear, this is Swedish-Russian. :( The other way is actually quite fun, yes. I do have 4-5 pages of Russian-Swedish for Tuesday too, on Solzhenitsyn's release from Gulag, with like...size 8 letters (in Word that is...) Argh! *explodes*

Jazzlady
05-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Back in the day when That Woman is Limping existed, we had a gig at some charity thing, and I was nervous as hell so went to the pub at about 11am, got absolutly wasted, thought it'd be a great idea to get my face painted as a tiger... Ran around the park shouting "I'm a tiger!" went on stage, pretending to be a tiger, played bass lying down, cause I was too drunk to stand, addressed the crowd "good afternoon Stanley Park! Are you ready to rock?!" (We were in Ashton Gardens... which isn't even close to Stanley park...) You'd think that was it... but then it was my friend's 18th, so went straight to his party (still as a tiger) and continued what was a 12 hour bender. Got home, passed out on the stairs, woke up the next morning with a door handle in my pocket and my face as a tiger. :$

Oh that's rubbish. Yikes! They're working you hard! I'm glad that I'm not in uni on tuesday this week, so I can brush the work due aside for a couple of days :D

Krasnojarsk
06-02-2006, 12:40 AM
:LOL: :LOL: That's hilarious! But why the door handle? :LOL: Never knew you were in a band too! Have any recordings? Or were you too fast-living and furious for that?

They are indeed! Procrastinate while you still have the chance! You never know when you have to start learning fish names in German :D Sigh, I should've been in bed ages ago, since I'm really dead. Stupid fucking bloody sodding blooming jävla Swedish skitgrammatik. Lisa and I are probably attending a Kammu seminar here tomorrow, the language that is, should be interesting, if I hinner. Some Lund people seem to have written most books there are on Kammu, so wooo! We're famous! :D

Jazzlady
06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
I have no idea. Like I said, 12 hour bender. I'm terrible for stealing things when I'm drunk. Hence why we have this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/interrupt/P1010149.jpg) in our kitchen now... Fortunately, no we don't have recordings. Our drummer was a nutter who'd just stop playing halfway through songs. Weren't we all in a band, back in the day?

It's unfair to make you translate into another language that isn't your mother tongue though. They never do it in the real world... Haha fish names.. s'all about the Wurst in German, innit. Kammu... how... random. Learn a real language like Klingon or Welsh. :D Ok, your considered opinion please. Which is the prettiest letter out of the following:

Й Ф Ж Д

Also, something I know you'll adore.. Mr. Gonzalez's cover of Love will Tear us Apart :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
06-02-2006, 01:04 AM
:LOL: Haha, where's that sign from? Don't tell me you brought it from some trip abroad? :D Drummers seem to be nutters most of the time. Yes, we have all been in bands, our drummer got pissed at me and the bassist since we didn't smile during our gigs, and he refused to play Mongoloid by Devo since it was 'derogatory'. He was deeply Christian and hated gay people too. He's a body builder now :LOL: (Only good thing about us was the Thåström/Stockholm way we left stage, a very aspirated and quick 'thhhack så mhhycket' :D)

It is really stupid, since it's practically forbidden by law to translate into something other than your mother tongue if you're a translator. Could be useful to know how to form a few phrases on your own though :D Wurst, why of course, silly me :D Klingon :LOL: My God, I don't get why Lisa does linguistics, since all everyone's interested in, is Klingon or Icelandic, studied by people who're called, or call their children, 'Sunbeam' or 'Wildflower' or something equally stupid. I love prejudice. Welsh though. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

Hmm, й is gone straight away, goodfernuffin it is, ф too, doesn't feel Rusk, now ж and д...an unaspirated palatalised д makes my mouth water, but so does a же+palatalised consonant...'s a tie innit. :D Your favourite?

Nope, I must be off! Toodleoo dear! :happy:

Krasnojarsk
06-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Oh, and Gonzooooooo, nooooooo! I shall stick a pitchfork into his spine should I catch him walking about somewhere. I shall mail the carcass to you.

Jazzlady
06-02-2006, 01:18 AM
It's from somewhere along Oxford Road/St. Peter's Square. I remember carrying it on my head for a bit... Ahem. Drummers aren't normal. Anyone who wants to hit skins for a living has issues. Haha, but you either have to not smile, or get your face painted like a tiger and grin inanely for the whole thing, extoling whisky, whilst your mum is in the crowd... Haha beautiful. This is why singer/songwriting is the future. If only I could sing, and song write. Haha body builder. Alpha male, grrr. :D

Exactly! Yeah, it's useful to know that, but really translating is not the way to go about it! It's language in action what's the future. Conversation, total immersion. Not six fucking hours of grammar classes a week, taught in English when you don't know any fucking words but you know a) how to address a carrot in Czech b) how to say 'frog on a broomstick' and c) all the fucking case endings for the instrumental (but you don't know how to apply it in a sentence or which verbs take it, because you're only given the Russian and no damn translation.) And now we experience angry drunk Rhian. :indiff:

Linguistics is like the geeky bit of language reserved for the people who were good at sciences and maffs in school. Such is my sweeping general statement. Still linguistics is ace. It's nice knowing why words go in the orders they do. Ahhh Welsh. I had a text message from my mum all in Welsh yesterday. It was most bizare.

I really like ж but... I can't write it. Grrr.

Be thankful I didn't go and see him with Dave last week like I was going to then :LOL:

G'night! :happy:

Jazzlady
06-02-2006, 10:26 AM
:LOL: Hull in a rhaspy Stockholm dialect is possibly the funniest thing ever. :LOL: :LOL: If only I could fully appreciate the emotive lyrics of the song. Haahll :LOL: :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
06-02-2006, 10:13 PM
:LOL: You thief you! I'm not sure they'd like that in Sheffield. Innit. Haha, your mum saw you like that? :D Did she also see you in the stairs when you woke up? You should so become a singer/songwriter, combine some randow Swedish words innit. Speaking of which, I just found my old 'Zoè' and 'Petit Jesus'. Errrrr :D

<3 Mrkve! That's really stupid indeed! Sometimes universities don't feel as experienced and good as they should be, you may think they'd know how to teach by now...I do admit we're getting pretty well drilled in combining prepositions-cases, but since I'm shit with cases/most things concerning Rusk, it's wasted on me haha

:LOL: That's true though. I went to this Kammu seminar today with my sister, and oh, a huge lecture room filled with stereotypes, I haven't had that much fun in ages :D Welsh texts? Mmmmmhm, that's where it's at innit.

Hmmm, ж I can do, however ц...roll on the day I learn how to write that in any way resembling a letter.

You do as you like silly woman :D

I swear I'm going to have a heart attack, I have only done 91 sentences of the 188, I'm going to fry in class tomorrow (also because most of them will probably be wrong), and I still haven't done my individual exam on the texts we had for over Christmas, since I'm not even fucking done with them. And now I have to read that piss-poor excuse for printed text about Solzhenitsyn. Sorry for ranting, I'm just...argh. I need alcohol, this big.

Haahll :LOL: :LOL:

Quiet you :D Isn't the pronunciation of Middlesborough worse? :eek:

Mona
06-02-2006, 10:30 PM
We have this "multicultural day" at school tomorrow. And I ain't going, yeeehaw!
Then I shall take my Harry Potter-book and rea dit out loud. Just to learn how to speak British english.
So tomorrow will be a British day for me. Not a multicultural.
I shall also drink lots of tea.

Totters.

Krasnojarsk
06-02-2006, 11:38 PM
So you have the day off then? Lucky you. Word of advice Mona, never go to university. No, no Harry Pot-head if you want proper British, go borrow some kitchen-sink at the library (with A Kind of Loving by Stan Barstow being fabulous, or of course A Taste of Honey by Shelagh Delaney). British literature is at its best when it's like cottage pie...warm, gooey, vulgar and filled with beer.

Krasnojarsk
06-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Oh, Rhiân, guess who's got a CD with a CK Mann song on it? You may admire me freely.

Jazzlady
07-02-2006, 07:08 AM
:$ She did unfortunately, but thank god no not when I was on the stairs. That was at a friend's house. Haha I'd just do everything in foreign speak, then I'd know me fan base would be similar minded people :D

I think the problem with uni, is everyone in power is an academic, whereas at school they're proper teachers. And academics can't really teach, cause their social skills are a bit pap. Have you managed to plod on with all those sentences? You can have AAAAAAAAALL of my notes on cases when I leave. Take them. If you don't, they're going on a bonfire :D

Haha wonderful! Yep, bless her. :happy: Speaking of Welsh texts, my copy of the Mabinogion should arrive today :D :D

We got shown some old school Church Slavonic yesterday. That stuff looks even scarier written than the real stuff.

Go out on Friday night for the end of week stress release :D We're off to a Mew gig, so I'll try and get so hammered and sing Du Gamla etc. :D There was a Middlesborough in that song?! Shit... Didn't hear that one.

Beer in cottage pie?! Interesting...

A CD?! Wow! You can say you know him by association too really. My theory is, if you drink a beer with someone connected to someone else, you as good as know them. Yeaaah!

Ahh morning has brooooooooooooooooken! Where's the damn sunshine?

Jazzlady
07-02-2006, 05:40 PM
:LOL: I don't normally go for Tshirts with pictures, but this one was way too great to surpass

http://www.threadless.com/product/383/The_Communist_Party :D :D

Krasnojarsk
08-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Oops! :LOL: Aha, passing out at a friend's is acceptable. Innit. If you were to be in my family and pass out somewhere round the house (like meself) you'd have to hear it for years. Errrr. Your fanbase would be crammed with linguists and escaped-to-Britland Scands. :D

Heeeegzackly! Or, they're just foreign, and just don't understand what you're saying (my foreign teachers blame the acoustics :LOL: I do speak way too fast though, even for Swedes, so they may have a point.) Bad teachers (albeit competent) often make good storytellers in my opinion, 'S why we never get anything done in Sverker's classes :D Turns we 'only' had 40 of them til last Tuesday. How nice of them for telling us that in advance :rolleyes: Aaand, I'd written the wrong ones too, so I had to do some translating improv. That's errrrr fun. No, you enjoy that bonfire! I'd burn all my A-course stuff, if I weren't so crippingly sentimental! :LOL:

Wooo! Was it big and mighty-like? And Welshy-like?

Church Slavonic is scary as hell...especially with all them hard signs (if they have those, I think they do)

Getting hammered sounds quite the idea. I'd have to buy some new rum though (I go through bottles this fast and they don't even get me tipsy. Innit.). Woo gigs! Have you got your camera back yet? Du gamla du fria might be enough entertainment for one night though. <3 Wasn't the Middelsboroooo nice? Plus, the Hull is pronounced exactly like our word 'hall'. Education by Thåström innit.

I think we had that in there last time we did it...well, without beer it's still one of the best things evoooooooh :happy:

Yup! :happy: I shall send you some songs once I get off my arse to rip the CD...it was the 'Salute to Highlife Pioneers' by the West African Highlife Band...songs in Twi and Fanti too! 'Maame' by CK Mann is oh so good. I shall give mr. Mann a call one of these days to discuss our up and coming album.

Here you can't see the sun for all the ice errrr. Woo that T-shirt is beeheeyootiful! :LOL: And woo, I might be going home on the 18th if I can! Woo! How's Whalley Fallowholmeways denna kväll?

Krasnojarsk
08-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Go to http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/P1/program/index.asp?programID=2068

Press Lyssna underneath 'Senaste Släktband', fast forward til approx. 2.10 and listen to the wondeful jingle, bought a CD with that, some South African thingie. Mmmmmmmmhm.

Jazzlady
08-02-2006, 10:43 PM
:LOL: thankfully my family knows how to... gloss over drunken activities. :D They happen that often I guess, they learn to ignore them. Woo! Sounds the perfect fanbase.

That's true, they just like... spin yarns about this that and the other without actually teaching. Good fun in grammar classes I guess. Burn it away! I had SO much fun burning all of my French A Level/lower school Latin work. :D Nah the mabinogion was a wee small book. You should read it sometime, my almost namesake is a warrior goddess thing in it :D

I was gonna do that, but I can't now as I'm on industrial strength painkillers :'( It's disgusting is that, so much rum! You bloody sailor! Nope still no camera. Bloody Jessops lied to me. 5 weeks my arse. I just... haha that pronunciation.. so funny. I wonder how he'd muster with Greenhalgh... or.. Poulton-le-Fylde

Beer in cottage pie is seeeeeeriously not right... unless you've confused it with steak and ale pie...

Shall I get you his phone number? All Mr. Mann does now is sit on his veranda outside his house (at the bottom of my dad's hill) with his walkingstick and shades, looking like the cool man he is. Ahhh.

I think it's ok, jag är i Svartpöl for a couple of days whilst me swelling/bruising goes but there was a big protest/festival thing in Rusholme yesterday. I had to walk through it on my way back to the hospital whilst my gum was making me bleed to death :LOL: They had a horse and everything.

Mona
09-02-2006, 11:12 AM
I am le tired. Gah.

Jazzlady
09-02-2006, 06:02 PM
I am le tired. Gah.
Too much partying last night missy?

Krasnojarsk
12-02-2006, 11:39 PM
They gloss it over with no snide remarks? Not even the odd snigger? :D

Heggzackly, this week we had the 'old professor who gouged his one eye out with a pair of scissors at the age of 6' anecdote and loads others. Loads of fun it was :D Burning French/Latin stuff I can understand...but not Rusk, Lenin would kill me in my sleep. Almost namesake? Rhiannon is it? :LOL:

:( Awwww *hugs* Are you any better? Greenhalgh? Errrr. How d'you pronounce that? :LOL: Greenaw?

:$ Maybe my parents've lied to me then. I always thought the put that in. It's nice anyways...but surely, some Guinness or Newcastly thing can't go amiss can it?

I imagine he does! I shall be like him when I'm 70. Innit. Argh, I haven't ripped the CD still...I shall soon, I shall.

Did you have a nice time at home then? :happy: How was the gig, I hope you didn't bleed all over the stage. Rusholme protest? The Danish thing? Oh dear :LOL: Went to a rock club organized Lisa's flatmate yesterday evening, a very successful gay night it was, when we first we came in you could smell the testosterone, but after a while Erik and I found out loads of people were lateral homosexuals, which ended up in us exchanging flirtatious looks with a really nice looking boy, who convienently walked home with a girl...and then a guy who walked up to me, Lisa and Erik asked Lisa who he should hit on, she replied something like 'Who would you want to hit on?', to which he replied 'All of you'. :D Such the gay evening! :LOL: Erik's be assigned to book Mozzer tickets tomorrow at 9 in the morning, but I shall be up, hopefully, as a backup should his computer freeze up or something.

How are things then? Back in Manchester are ye?

Jazzlady
12-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Well, the only one who is still getting any stick for being drunk is my step brother Joe. Then again he was 15 and his big stepsister and her two cousins somehow managed to make him a part of finishing off a litre of JD... "My name is Fraaaank" :LOL: :LOL: All on video...

Haha gotta love those. Ah well, I'll take pictures of the Lenin burning. Just so you can see what it's like. Ahhh. Aye, tis Rhiannon. Just like the terrifying Fleetwood Mac song. That damn chorus is not the best thing to hear when you're walking down the corridor...

*hugs back* kind of yeah, still got me damn stitches and a bruise the size of one of those 5kr coin things on my jaw :D :LOL: I wish it were Greenaw! Greenalж. Ahhh.

I think they have. But it's good you've found out now rather than ten years down the line... I can't see the combination of mashed potatoes, beef and Nuclear brown being the best combo... ergh.

He's a geezer, complete legend.

I did! It was nice having mum mash my potatos and heat my soup up for me :happy: The gig was phenomenal, only.. I couldn't shout my best Swedish/Arabic phrases to the Danes cause of my face. Yep, big massive protest going on so all the busses had to be diverted, thought it quicker to walk, kept spitting blood... that was a nice day.

:LOL: :LOL: Sounds like quite the evening :LOL: Oh the polysexuality of rock clubs, sweden and perms. Wonderful. Good luck with the tickets, we assigned Claire. Nada, and she started trying at half eight :'( You need one of you on the phone line and one of you on the website. A crack team... oooh speaking of gigs, what's a good website for a listing of Swedish gigsand stuff?

Things are grand, indeed back in Mancunium. How's le Lund?

Krasnojarsk
13-02-2006, 12:30 AM
:LOL: Haha, good on him! Aaaah making fun of drunken people...turns out Lisa doesn't remember much from the party in her house last weekend...the tricky part is to retell it as gruesomly as possible :D

You should throw a Danish flag on the bål too, to impress the Arabs innit :D Rhiannon, I can imagine! :D

Stitches and a bruise...ooouch...mouth aches aren't the best thing really...can you at least smile? Greenalж! Haha, nice. Bit predictable though donchefing, should be Grehnawff :D

Fair enough, I shan't be trying it either! :D

Mmmmmm being home...roll on next weekend...brother's home too, woo! Haha, did you want to heckle? Stuff in Arabic would be gold :D This caricature thing is probably the most worthless thing ever. Plus, it stops me from ordering a Qu'ran from Britain :LOL:

It was brilliant! It's no wonder honosexuality grows in such environments, it's full of stupid obnoxious muscular guys brushing their chest against you as they walk by to prove they're good/manly. More like a Finnish sauna club if you ask me :D We should phone yes, but unfortunately it's credit card on the internet only :( Ah, I'm sure thems indie kids can't be up at 9. Lazy gits. Swedish gigs? As I'm not cool/with it enough, I can only recommend www.ticnet.se for bigger stuff. For a specific time frame I'm sure gigs could be dug up.

Lund is very nice indeed, I think the Russian's easing up a bit (for 1-2 days maximum) since I've read all I have to read for my personal exam, plus I've already done the sentences for Tuesday last Sunday, albeit badly. :D So I'm all good. Going home late Thursday too, so I can't be arsed to think about Rusk really.

Jazzlady
13-02-2006, 12:45 AM
The tip is to take photographs. Lots and lots. Then invent stories. Plausible ones though :D

Haha I may just do that!

Nope, I can hardly move my face that much, cause they've stitched bits of my gum/cheek back together. Seriously, if your dentist ever tells you you've got an impacted wisdom tooth, run for the hills and never ever come back. They file away chunks of jawbone :'( and I may have to have it all done again for the other three teeth :'( :'( However, I've managed to clean all of my teeth for the first time in days just now :D Topped off with a £5 mouthwash it's quite nice. :LOL: Greenawf.

Good man. Steak and Ale pie however... wonderful.

Ooh is that the one who lives far away? I really really did. It's a weakness of mine when I've had more than one beer. I've seen the greatest thing for you in the Simply Islam shop in Rusholme. I just need to get the courage and head attire to go in for it.

Ahh Alpha Males. They're almost as good as gayguys who try to tell the world they're straight <3 Ah gaydom. It's truly wonderful. Aye, Swedish gigs. I'm looking for something to go to to pass the time in April... either that or I dunno. A rally. Set that alarm for tickets boy!

Sounds like the easy life! Never ever think of Rusk. It never thinks about you... it just follows your every move. In soviet Russia, Russian learns YOU!

Krasnojarsk
13-02-2006, 01:03 AM
That's a good plan indeed. Which is why I have loads of pics of Erik/Lisa from midsummer :D

:( Awwww, so awful! *hugs again* Were you asleep during the operation at least? (seeing they were sawing up your bones!)

Hmm, haven't tried that I'm afraid...shall have to someday, as it sounds wonderful!

Yup, Ohstreelia! I've never tried heckling I'm afraid, but it must be fun chatting with them famous people innit. :LOL: Haha Simply Islam...is it an AK-47? :D

Almost as good yes :LOL: Gaydom is the best. If only I was a proper one :LOL: Well, there are always gigs at student pubs everywhere, not too good bands everytime, but a gig's a gig. You could always Google 'spelningar' plus the band you'd like to see. I shall set the clock, but seeing as it's 2 in the morning now, I won't be too happy at 8.30 tomorrow. Means I should go to bed really.

:LOL: :LOL: *dies* I love that phrase, I shall print it out and hang it above my bed :D Fanks, I needed a larf. Innit.

The Call by Backstreet Boys, best song ever, me and my gay friend/demi boyfriend back in the day used to know all the lyrics/flail away to the video. I still know the lyrics though. :LOL: Goooood night dear, I have to be pigg for private conversation/first proper Rusk grammar lessons/Moz tickets tomorrow! Sov sött! :happy:

Jazzlady
13-02-2006, 01:34 AM
:LOL: Excellent. Save them for weddings, funerals and barmitzvas.

Well, the surgery wasn't too bad, I was wide awake for the whole thing cause I'm a brave little soldier :LOL: it just felt well weird, and I couldn't look at the dentist's face cause I could see it all being reflected in his glasses :LOL: (which was a shame as he had stunning eyes) the worst bit was when they were trying to get the tooth out... but kept having to stop to get rid of more jaw. :happy: Oooh how I love gore. I kept the tooth, bits of blood and bone fragments to show to my flatmates :D :D

It is rather good. Proper pub food.

Suicide bombing for Dummies I believe... nah, it's 100 times better than that. I really want a prayer times alarm clock in the shape of the big mosque in Mecca though... Ooh student pub gigs sound a bit good. Good luck with Mozzface.

See, and you spurn Family Guy. In soviet Russia, car drives YOU! Or my personal favourite... in soviet Russia, nouns decline YOU.

Haha we used to dance to that Everybody song. Ahhh. G'night! Nos da! Have a good Monday.

James_Blunt
14-02-2006, 03:46 PM

Well, the surgery wasn't too bad, I was wide awake for the whole thing cause I'm a brave little soldier :LOL: it just felt well weird, and I couldn't look at the dentist's face cause I could see it all being reflected in his glasses :LOL: (which was a shame as he had stunning eyes) the worst bit was when they were trying to get the tooth out... but kept having to stop to get rid of more jaw. :happy: Oooh how I love gore. I kept the tooth, bits of blood and bone fragments to show to my flatmates :D :D

Suicide bombing for Dummies I believe... nah, it's 100 times better than that. I really want a prayer times alarm clock in the shape of the big mosque in Mecca though... Ooh student pub gigs sound a bit good. Good luck with Mozzface.

See, and you spurn Family Guy. In soviet Russia, car drives YOU! Or my personal favourite... in soviet Russia, nouns decline YOU.

Haha we used to dance to that Everybody song. Ahhh. G'night! Nos da! Have a good Monday.
You had surgery, I hope you get well!:happy:
How are you guys?
Fun and Staying cool I hope.:happy:

Jazzlady
14-02-2006, 05:25 PM
You had surgery, I hope you get well!:happy:
How are you guys?
Fun and Staying cool I hope.:happy:
Ah I'm grand now thanks :) Healing a treat aside from the throat infection :happy:

How's it going in Ft.Worth, wherever the heck that is :unsure: *ignorant*

James_Blunt
14-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Ah I'm grand now thanks :) Healing a treat aside from the throat infection :happy:

How's it going in Ft.Worth, wherever the heck that is :unsure: *ignorant*
It's in Texas,
Hell, I like Dallas, it's better there but I really really want to move to London.

Mona
14-02-2006, 09:32 PM

I'll get one for you when I go to Morocco this summer. We're travelling there by car. for the 3rd time.

So in August hopefully, I'll send it to you.

And I don't knw if you're for or against islam. at least you Pelle.
*confused, in a bad mood (as always) and tired as hell*

Yeah,y mreligion teacher talked to me after class.
He said my bhaviour could disturb others. I told him I get everything anyway. He said that he knew I had no problems but others have. My behaviour: I sleep or draw stuff.

Now how does that bother?

Mona
14-02-2006, 09:33 PM
It's in Texas,
Hell, I like Dallas, it's better there but I really really want to move to London.

Manchester's the place I tell you.

Krasnojarsk
14-02-2006, 10:37 PM

I shall! I'm so going to frame the photo with Lisa reaching for the tequila bottle half asleep <3

Oh shit, how horrible! But eyes must surely have made up for it innit? :D Tell me, were they turqoise? :D Haha, my dad used to show the tooth he pulled out a few years ago to all our friends, along with his driver's license (since most people are amazed he's even got one)

Mmmm pub food. But a falafel on the way home is the future.

Haha, mmm I could use one of those! Damn, none of my alarm clocks work properly, one needs to be shouted at in the Holy Language to wake up properly innit. Aaand we's got Mozzface tickets now innit. The place is not even fully booked! Then again, I heard some songs off his new album t'other day, and...oh my Lord, some chorus was nice and Morrissey-ey, but the rest...bleurgh. Horrible.

It's from Family Guy? Oh dear, I shall indeed have to start watching that! :D

That song isn't even half as good :D You know I said I barely had anything in school this week? I was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. *dies* I even skipped the last two lessons to go home and play guitar, go buy a Topshop lightblue top and some Coq Sportifs. Mmmmhm.

Mona, you think I'm against islam? :LOL: I'm not quite following to be honest.

*Trots off to 'study': play 'Ask' on the guitar* Oh joy!

Jazzlady
14-02-2006, 10:40 PM
I'll get one for you when I go to Morocco this summer. We're travelling there by car. for the 3rd time.

So in August hopefully, I'll send it to you.

And I don't knw if you're for or against islam. at least you Pelle.
*confused, in a bad mood (as always) and tired as hell*

Yeah,y mreligion teacher talked to me after class.
He said my bhaviour could disturb others. I told him I get everything anyway. He said that he knew I had no problems but others have. My behaviour: I sleep or draw stuff.

Now how does that bother?
Amazing! :D :D

Me and Islam? It's the same as me and any other religion. I've got no problems at all with it. They could build a mosque in my back garden for all I would care. So long as they didn't try and make me follow Islam or cause trouble I'd be happy. Like the Christians could turn my room into a Church, so long as they didn't try and convert me :D

Actually, I quite like Islam.

Jazzlady
14-02-2006, 10:50 PM
I shall! I'm so going to frame the photo with Lisa reaching for the tequila bottle half asleep <3

Oh shit, how horrible! But eyes must surely have made up for it innit? :D Tell me, were they turqoise? :D Haha, my dad used to show the tooth he pulled out a few years ago to all our friends, along with his driver's license (since most people are amazed he's even got one)

Mmmm pub food. But a falafel on the way home is the future.

Haha, mmm I could use one of those! Damn, none of my alarm clocks work properly, one needs to be shouted at in the Holy Language to wake up properly innit. Aaand we's got Mozzface tickets now innit. The place is not even fully booked! Then again, I heard some songs off his new album t'other day, and...oh my Lord, some chorus was nice and Morrissey-ey, but the rest...bleurgh. Horrible.

It's from Family Guy? Oh dear, I shall indeed have to start watching that! :D

That song isn't even half as good :D You know I said I barely had anything in school this week? I was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. *dies* I even skipped the last two lessons to go home and play guitar, go buy a Topshop lightblue top and some Coq Sportifs. Mmmmhm.

Mona, you think I'm against islam? :LOL: I'm not quite following to be honest.

*Trots off to 'study': play 'Ask' on the guitar* Oh joy!

:LOL: Beautiful.

Ah it wasn't that bad.. if you google image tooth extraction, you can see a blow by blow picture account of a similar procedure :D :D Did he pull the tooth out himself? I remember dad trying to do that with my wobbly teeth when I was little. He'd tie string around them and slam doors... :LOL: Is he a bit of a health hazard behind the wheel? His eyes were that grey/blue colour. Absolutly beautiful.

I had a funny run in with my phone alarm clock, I woke up thinking "who the fuck is phoning me at 7.30? looked at the screen and it said "snooze" which confused me so much cause in my sleepy state I thought "I don't know anyone called Snooze"

I noticed that. I've been trying to talk Mozzer obsessive Claire into coming to the Malmö gig, but then I realised that I can't actually be arsed anymore... because of Morrissey fans and all that beer money I'd spend. Plus Derren Brown's stage show is in Blackpool in March and tickets in the Stalls are calling me...

It is! See, toooold you it was funny.

But they were spooky in the video! Ouch that's a bit rubbish. Will it be the same for the rest of the semester? Ahhh skipping classes for shopping. Such the fun!

Jazzlady
14-02-2006, 10:50 PM
It's in Texas,
Ahhh. Nah man, London's shite. You want to get yourself to a good northern city. Like Manchester or Leeds. The former being like London, but cheaper, friendlier and with a better music scene.

Krasnojarsk
14-02-2006, 11:36 PM
:LOL: Beautiful.

Ah it wasn't that bad.. if you google image tooth extraction, you can see a blow by blow picture account of a similar procedure :D :D Did he pull the tooth out himself? I remember dad trying to do that with my wobbly teeth when I was little. He'd tie string around them and slam doors... :LOL: Is he a bit of a health hazard behind the wheel? His eyes were that grey/blue colour. Absolutly beautiful.

I had a funny run in with my phone alarm clock, I woke up thinking "who the fuck is phoning me at 7.30? looked at the screen and it said "snooze" which confused me so much cause in my sleepy state I thought "I don't know anyone called Snooze"

I noticed that. I've been trying to talk Mozzer obsessive Claire into coming to the Malmö gig, but then I realised that I can't actually be arsed anymore... because of Morrissey fans and all that beer money I'd spend. Plus Derren Brown's stage show is in Blackpool in March and tickets in the Stalls are calling me...

It is! See, toooold you it was funny.

But they were spooky in the video! Ouch that's a bit rubbish. Will it be the same for the rest of the semester? Ahhh skipping classes for shopping. Such the fun!

Hmmm, I should, on second thought, I won't :D Ouch. Nah, me dad's not Polish, some dentist had it done on the Faeroes of all places. Ouch, strings around teeth. Thank God that age is behind (some of :D) us now. Let's put it this way, I get nervous if I'm not paying full attention to the road when he's driving. Nah, he's not too shabby. But he's not the best either. Like father like son innit :LOL: Mmm, grey/blue could be nice, but naaaah, 's not aqua/turqoise :D

:LOL: Haha, I can so picture that! I'm always setting my radio to turn on about an hour before the alarm clock as well, so I'm always dreaming of burning embassies and stock exchange, and after said dreams a loud alarm clock is the scariest thing in the world really.

Amen to that. I just want to see him...well, mainly because he's probably worse in a year's time, and I want to see him again in a fully conscious state. But seriously...mr. Stephen Patrick...what the fuck were you thinking recording OH such a bad album? He should start doing Chicago covers. I'm not sure you'd be able to get beer at the gig though, since the bar's probably packed with 50 year old rock critics with their heads up their arses.

Hahaha, the spooky video! 'S all coming back! :LOL: Ahahaha Backstreet, why did you become rubbish? Yup, full thrust all semester. Can't wait till I go home though, like hell I'm concentrating on school until then. Shopping is the best thing ever, especially when you find the sporty cocks in the colour scheme you'd been wanting since April <3 I hope this evening finds you well good Madam. Hope you're able to start the process of pushing the Russian case endings out of your head in favour of tyska soon. :happy:

Jazzlady
14-02-2006, 11:50 PM
You know you really want to. :D I'm so tempted to pull this stitch I've got floating around in my cheek out, cause it's doing my head in... Haha that's one thing I've noticed since swapping from UKNorth to Magicbus, it's alot safer on the route into uni in the mornings. :D :LOL: Sounds like the typical father driver really. Oh they were beautiful, save for at certain angles where I could see forceps and blood...

I was really worried it would be someone important too :LOL: Heh yeah I do that too, still. Three alarm clocks and all the tea in china won't get me out of bed.

He'll be alot fatter and a lot more bitter in a year's time I think. It'll be good when he gets like Brian Wilson. I'd pay to see that. See no beer at gigs is crap.

Yeah! Still, they were no Take That. Was Take That mania as big in Sweden as it was here? God they were amazing. Best boy band in the world. Are you just going home for the weekend or longer? When did ye last see your brother? The evening finds to me brilliantly thanks. I had a romantic meal with the flatmate :LOL: Hooray for finding the shoes! I am, I already failed my last Russian test and I'm planning on doing the same for tomorrow's one on Aspectual Pairs and reflexive verbs :D Even though I'm still waiting to hear officially from She fields. :unsure:

Ahh Take That. <3

Krasnojarsk
15-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I've had near-brain surgery, I'm sure no gore can impress me, so no :p Argh, a stitch inside the mouth? Hooorrible! Haha, Lisa used to tell me about the awful bus drivers in Britain...so are they charging you an arm and a leg for the extra safety compared to UKNorth then? :D Eeeeh that's a nice view innit. I don't get where you find all the pretty doctors though. We're svältfödda with that over here. Innit.

:LOL: Haha! Three alarm clocks though? That's advanced :D Damn me and my morning sleepiness, I used to be so good at getting up in the morning. Adolescence killed that I reckon.

That's painfully true. If he doesn't take up the ganja with Marr and the boys and start to do proper music again. But seeing as Marr currently thinks he's the new Oasis, I'm not holding my breath.

I think Take That were big yes, but I wasn't gay enough to appreciate that at its peak...so I'm a Backstreet guy really...I wouldn't say best boy band though...Lord knows what the best one was. I quite fancied Blue for excursions on the gay prisma for a few days. Me's going back late Sunday I think...I can't be arsed to take an early morning Monday train again. Last time I saw Olle? Oh dear...last January or February I believe. Woo, romantic meal :D I downloaded some Chicago songs for Erik to commemorate the day, after all he is my boyfriend, so what can you do. Aspectual pairs...errrr...to think I voluntarily bought a book entirely on that...errrrrrrrr. I hate them so so so much. The Field hasn't replied yet? Ah don't worry, they'll kill to have you there, who wouldn't want to save a good Christian from the scary Slavs?

Mmmmm eye cream. I worry it's too gay though. :$

Nattsågott dear, keep enjoying your evening, jag drar och lägger mig :happy:

Jazzlady
15-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah, well.. get you. Pulling out the trump card. I'd kill to watch that kind of surgery :LOL: She's certainly not lying. They're all surley unhelpful bastards. Nah it's still only £2 a week, but I've moved onto the £4 SmartRider cause you can take stagecoaches then :D Well, the key is to live in a city with one of the best University dental schools in the country. That way, when you go for treatment, you get all the beautiful final year students doing the work for you under the supervision of the ugly fat and old professors :D The only price you have to pay is... dodgy stitches that won't disolve.

With puberty comes spots and moodswings and inability to get up in the morning but willingness to stay up til 5am every day.

Watch this space.. Marr will get poor one day and beg for a reunion. It happened with the Pixies.

Pah c'm on! Any boy band that had videos of themselves wearing leather police uniforms and having jelly and cream wiped off their naked arses with mops should surely win the gayness competition? <3 Take That.

That's a looong time! Aye, a romantic valentines chips and gravy from the chippy :LOL: Err you foolish man. I don't suppose there's anyone in your Russian class who would be interested in a slightly drawn in, second hand Terry Wade/501 verbs/Fat dictionary do you?

Nahh, nothing can be classed as too gay. :happy:

Nooos da!

Krasnojarsk
15-02-2006, 09:38 PM
:D You so should be a brain sturgeon with your love for all that innit. Who wouldn't want a doctor who'd sew in some Dutch proverbs into the head? Your buses are too bloody cheap! Like I always say, in Jönköping they charge us 20 jävla kronor. Errr. And even then they can't be arsed to read the stops out sans automatique. So dental students are pretty then? I shall keep that in mind. Too bad Sweden's too socialist to have their citizens going to posh student things. We go to the local kolkhoz to have our gums amalgated.

And then comes the arm razor cutting from the inability to actually stay up because of school (Sartre, you can kiss my boots all you want, I still won't believe you), and the circle is complete.

It did, you never know...at least Marr and Moz are paying for Joyce and Rourke, so they'd probably need some money. And Morrissey seriously needs to drop the Zeppelin thing.

OK, OK, I confess, the song you sent me may be fabulous, but...it's not The Call, neither is it Show me the meaning of being lonely. Though that description puts the gayness off the scale :LOL: :LOL:

'Tis indeed! Mmmmmm chips and gravy (granted I've never had chips and gravy, but still) I asked around in the class today, but it seems everyone has Wade and all that :( Noone in your class?

Woo going home tomorrow! Dad had to keep the espresso machine going when I called, the bastard. I need proper coffee. Innit. Hmm, I have to translate some Yel'tsin journal/biography for tomorrow, and October comes before June according to his gospel...I always knew he liked vodka, but sheesh.

Mona
15-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Ursäkta min amisstankar. Jag glömde att du nästan var muslim.
<3

Skolan förstör mg. Jag har gått ditt bokstavligt i sömnen den senaste veckan.
Hur jag lyckades få MVG å en uppgift i Historian ha rjag ingen aning om. Måste varit ett mirakel. Elle rmin hjärna.

God I love my mind.

Jazzlady
15-02-2006, 09:47 PM
I'd be a well good surgeon. It's amazing what I've done with a swiss army knife, a cigarette lighter and TCP in a St. Petersburg youth hostel :D They're only this cheap in Manchester, the rest of the green and pleasant land is a rip off. Posh? It's hardly posh when you have four unqualifieds doing surgery which could, if they make a mistake leave you with no sensation in your tongue and bottom lip!

Haha!

Well, watch this space. House prices in Manchester are rising an awful lot...

See! There's plenty more where they came from! They had Robbie Williams for goodness' sake! :D

Oooh you'll have to try it should you ever reach the shores of Hull/Middlesborough. Proper chip shop chips and gravy though. It's a northern delicacy is that. Nope, everyone's got it. Nearly £100 on 4 Russian books and no bugger wants them. I suppose I could always amazon marketplace them, but I've written in them :unsure:

Huzzah! Haha, it's what parents do best! :LOL: In soviet Russia, month order makes no difference...

James_Blunt
16-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Hey, guys
What's going on?
How's life?

Jazzlady
16-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey, guys
What's going on?
How's life?
'ello!

The dirty rotten Russians beat Sweden in the Ice Hockey. It's a shit sport, but the dirty rotten bastard Russians!

How are you me dear?

Mona
16-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Ruddy rotten Russians. May they burn in hell.

Krasnojarsk
22-02-2006, 11:51 AM
I'd be a well good surgeon. It's amazing what I've done with a swiss army knife, a cigarette lighter and TCP in a St. Petersburg youth hostel :D They're only this cheap in Manchester, the rest of the green and pleasant land is a rip off. Posh? It's hardly posh when you have four unqualifieds doing surgery which could, if they make a mistake leave you with no sensation in your tongue and bottom lip!

Haha!

Well, watch this space. House prices in Manchester are rising an awful lot...

See! There's plenty more where they came from! They had Robbie Williams for goodness' sake! :D

Oooh you'll have to try it should you ever reach the shores of Hull/Middlesborough. Proper chip shop chips and gravy though. It's a northern delicacy is that. Nope, everyone's got it. Nearly £100 on 4 Russian books and no bugger wants them. I suppose I could always amazon marketplace them, but I've written in them :unsure:

Huzzah! Haha, it's what parents do best! :LOL: In soviet Russia, month order makes no difference...

:LOL: What!? Were you shot? Well, pretty dentists is definately posh. :D I'm sure they pay by eye colour. :D

Robbie Williams isn't an advantage innit. And you my dear have to listen to Show me the meaning of being lonely one more time...it's faaaabulous!

What kind of gravy is it exactly? Like thick brown one or thin and yellowy?

Mmm going home was great, had a small armagnac test with the family plus some other people, trying '53, '73 and '93 ones...mmmmmmmmhm. Came down with a fever on Wednesday night. I've skipped school a lot too. Err. Didn't go yesterday or today :happy: I bought some John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight which makes the hurr reeeeeeally soft and smooth and pretty, too bad it's so fucking long! Aaaaargh! :LOL: I'm planning my next hairdresser visit though...I'll have to find someone gay enough to know the best place to go...

How're you then dear? How was Commie night? :LOL:

Jazzlady
22-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Haha noo, I got a blister the size of god knows what on my foot. :LOL: Haha they probably do.

Yeeeah t'is. It's Backstreet boys though. Nothing beats gay Mancunian lads. Nothing.

It's like thick and brown and tastes of meat. But it's not like home made gravy, it's special gravy. Chipshop gravy. Mmmm.

Haha sounds wonderful! Was it good to see your brat again? Oh dear! I hope it's not that chicken flu :LOL: Oooh sounds wonderful! Is the perm still in? Mine got a bit long so I cut it myself... don't do that. Oops.

I'm not so bad, tired to extreme, but good. Oh don't get me started on commie night. That prick George Galloway... I was going to post you their propaganda, but I was so outraged when it was over I threw it away in a fit of rage when one of the middle class knit-wearing vegans shoved a "sign this petition" in my face.

Krasnojarsk
23-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Ouch! And you're quitting Rusk? You must be the hardest person ever innit :D

It is the Boys, but c'mon...it's wonderful! Gay Mancunians should never be frowned upon though innit.

Hmm, I wonder if it's like Swedish 'sky' then (that must be hard to pronounce! :D )...sounds lovely anyroad...mmmm gravy. Good thing about cooking with Lisa is Erik's and my ability to get her to agree to make some manly stuff like gravy and potatoes. Innit. Mmmmhm. So lateral gay.

Mmm yes, very nice it was indeed! I guess I shouldn't have nibbled on that duck by the pond. I haven't been this sick/incapacitated il y a...loooongtemps! :stunned: I have my oral exam tomorrow at 2, the texts we read over Christmas...oh dear...how am I supposed to memorize a million pages worth of vocab? Errrr. The perm is really, really dead, it's not even curly after showering. But I'm still quite happy I got into gay haircare since it's ridiculously smooth. You cut it yourself? Gutsy! :D Did you go overt it all or just like neck/fringe/something?

Winter tiredness is the worst, makes you feel like a bloody bear doesn't it? So this Galloway...is he like a self proclaimed commie and all, or just...stupid?

Woooo Sweden through to the semifinals! Ät skit Schweiz! :happy:

Jazzlady
23-02-2006, 02:49 PM
'arder than nails, innit. Although prefixed verbs of motion still make me cry like a baby.

Indeedy doody. Nah, the boys lacked the gayness. Simple as.

You can't compare it to anything, it's so unique to northern chippies. Mmm mash and gravy. Such the food. It's even nicer if you mix a dairylea triangle in with the mash before smothering it in Bisto. Ahhh Bisto.

Yay :happy: Well no, wasn't the wisest of moves on your part dear. Are you ok you poor thing. Feeling any better today? You need Lemsip. That rights all ailments. Good luck with the oral! Aww, poor perm. Are you going for one again, or sticking to what you know with added gay haircare? I went over it all, except the bit that I couldn't quite reach. Kind of looks like it's been cut by a blind five year old... so... just the same as it would look had I gone to one of these cool hairdressers in Manchester :LOL:

It does that. He's an arse, an absolute idiot. (Shit you really do drink too much when you spell absolute as absolut all the damn time) He makes me lose even more faith in the political system than with... god knows what.

Haha! Hooray for tweedun!

James_Blunt
23-02-2006, 02:55 PM
'ello!

The dirty rotten Russians beat Sweden in the Ice Hockey. It's a shit sport, but the dirty rotten bastard Russians!

How are you me dear?
Good
How long are you on here?

Mona
23-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Oooooh it's 5.20 pm and the sun is still up! Spring is coming!

James_Blunt
23-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Oooooh it's 5.20 pm and the sun is still up! Spring is coming!
I hate Spring.

Mona
23-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Heathen.

James_Blunt
23-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Heathen.
I just hate spring forwarding

Jazzlady
23-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Good
How long are you on here?
How long am I on here? dunno. Depends if there's anything exciting happening in my flat... like there was tonight when we consolled Jenny who's after breaking up with her bloke, shaved a kiwi fruit, made vodka jelly, marsbar cake and drank vodka... spoke to hall tutor Stevemark who only comes round when we're doing stupid stuff and erm... now I'm going to clean my bathroom :D

Y'reet?

Krasnojarsk
24-02-2006, 01:08 AM
'arder than nails, innit. Although prefixed verbs of motion still make me cry like a baby.

Indeedy doody. Nah, the boys lacked the gayness. Simple as.

You can't compare it to anything, it's so unique to northern chippies. Mmm mash and gravy. Such the food. It's even nicer if you mix a dairylea triangle in with the mash before smothering it in Bisto. Ahhh Bisto.

Yay :happy: Well no, wasn't the wisest of moves on your part dear. Are you ok you poor thing. Feeling any better today? You need Lemsip. That rights all ailments. Good luck with the oral! Aww, poor perm. Are you going for one again, or sticking to what you know with added gay haircare? I went over it all, except the bit that I couldn't quite reach. Kind of looks like it's been cut by a blind five year old... so... just the same as it would look had I gone to one of these cool hairdressers in Manchester :LOL:

It does that. He's an arse, an absolute idiot. (Shit you really do drink too much when you spell absolute as absolut all the damn time) He makes me lose even more faith in the political system than with... god knows what.

Haha! Hooray for tweedun!

Errrrr them motion verbs...but their sheer number of verbs in general! :stunned: It's fucking ridiculous!

True, true :happy:

Damn you norvnuhs with your culinary peculiarities! :LOL: So mash is mashed potatoes is it? Haven't had that in yeeeeehz! I wonder why there are no chippies in Lund. Damn tasty falafels though.

I'm coughing my brain out every two seconds, otherwise all is fine I guess :happy: Lemsip? Pah, medication's for Brits. Just finished re-reading all the texts for t'exam...damn...if he picks a part filled with verbs and angry pelicans I'm done for! I'm going to tell the hairdresser about my predicament, and if I somehow can get him to talk me into doing a perm I'll do it...otherwise I just need a good cutting. It's...so shiny, so shiny though! Never knew getting good hair was that easy :D Thank yoooooou Frieda! Haha quite the hairdresser you must be! :D Damn, I'd never dare cut my own hair. Errr.

He seems a stupid man then. Is he popular? You spelling it 'absolut' could be your inner Swede speaking. Us banana people never put e's at the end of words if we don't plan on pronouncing them. Innit.

Curling gold too! Ät skit igen Schweiz! :D

Such the darling avatar you have Rhiân. Awwwww.

Jazzlady
24-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Tell me about it. It's just the fact that you stick a po or whatever infront of it and it means completely different things again.

Peculiar? Nevoooooh. Yeah mash is mashed potatoes. Best dinner I had when I couldn't eat solids. Mmm. There are no chippies in Lund because it's an English institution. A northern one at that.

Aww. Medication's wonderful though. Especially as it comes so cheap and contains more alcohol and mood altering chemicals than your average night out in Manchester... Y'll be reet lad! Go for the mohawk.. or shaved sides of head, long bit in the middle... wonderful. Hooray for shiny hair! I dyed mine tonight and the conditioner you get with just makes it gleam! :D Weell, I used to work for a hairdresser back in the day so learned bits and bobs. I still look like a blind kid's given me a trim though. Ahh you should try it once.. mainly cause it may go horribly wrong and I can laugh... :D

He's very popular with these 'left' pseudo marxist students here. He's an absolute wanker, complete and utter knobhead. I think it is my inner Swede... We made vodka jelly with various flavour Absoluts tonight in preparation for getting absolutly wasted before going out tomorrow night. Apparently I have to dance. :unsure: I don't dance! I brood! So true about the e things though.

Hooray for the Swedeland!

One can't help but adore Nijntje with all her bunny rabbit bold colour ness. :happy:

Daddy's home on saturday yaaaaaaaaaaaay:D

Mona
24-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Meh. I am heavily considering to open the bottle of whisky dad has hidden in the drawer in the living room.

Hmm.

Nah, I'll jump around to Blur for a while then we'll see.

Jazzlady
25-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Meh. I am heavily considering to open the bottle of whisky dad has hidden in the drawer in the living room.

Hmm.

Nah, I'll jump around to Blur for a while then we'll see.
Never drink monahrghhgh bach, youäll end up like what me and pelle are. Drunks. Shit I'm drunk.

Mona
25-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Never drink monahrghhgh bach, youäll end up like what me and pelle are. Drunks. Shit I'm drunk.

That has never been my intention.
I'm going for being the drunk monarghrghrgh and not the drunk pelleperm or evian.

By the way, I am le spoiled. But stilld epressed. Aah, bless temporary joy.

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Tell me about it. It's just the fact that you stick a po or whatever infront of it and it means completely different things again.

Peculiar? Nevoooooh. Yeah mash is mashed potatoes. Best dinner I had when I couldn't eat solids. Mmm. There are no chippies in Lund because it's an English institution. A northern one at that.

Aww. Medication's wonderful though. Especially as it comes so cheap and contains more alcohol and mood altering chemicals than your average night out in Manchester... Y'll be reet lad! Go for the mohawk.. or shaved sides of head, long bit in the middle... wonderful. Hooray for shiny hair! I dyed mine tonight and the conditioner you get with just makes it gleam! :D Weell, I used to work for a hairdresser back in the day so learned bits and bobs. I still look like a blind kid's given me a trim though. Ahh you should try it once.. mainly cause it may go horribly wrong and I can laugh... :D

He's very popular with these 'left' pseudo marxist students here. He's an absolute wanker, complete and utter knobhead. I think it is my inner Swede... We made vodka jelly with various flavour Absoluts tonight in preparation for getting absolutly wasted before going out tomorrow night. Apparently I have to dance. :unsure: I don't dance! I brood! So true about the e things though.

Hooray for the Swedeland!

One can't help but adore Nijntje with all her bunny rabbit bold colour ness. :happy:

Daddy's home on saturday yaaaaaaaaaaaay:D

Fucking prefixes. They can po-fuck off to hell.

Sure it is. Damn intestine pies, granted we may have worse stuff (mashed lungs anyone?), but still. Mmmmmashed potatoes and dad's meatballs...mmmmmmmhm. Haven't had that for too many years innit. We so should import the chippy idea, someone at a kebab place in Jönköping tried, but failed quite horrible.

Damn my cough pills for not having side effects! I'm eating them all the time, and my head is completely clear. Innit. Bollocks. Mohwak errrr. :D What use would mr. Frieda be to me then? Nah, I've got my curl activator back from Jönköping, so now it's moderately curly (it needs quite some setting up in the morning though), plus I've got a small pretty white hair flower too! I should post a picture of it soon. What colour is the hair now? Haha, seeing as I, according to my 4th grade teacher, needed 'extra scissor class' I'm never trusting myself with a pair of scissors! :LOL:

Ah at least them stupid politicians make good laughingstocks innit. Vodka jelly? :LOL: How was it? More importantly, did you dance? :D Dancing's for puffs.

Woo, daddy visit? How long is he staying for?

Saw Kevin Rowland yesterday, mmmmmmmmmmmmhm best person ever. Too bad his backing band showed up two hours late and played reggae versions of bad songs for an hour before he came on. A lot of 'famous' people in the band though, people from Moneybrother, Weeping Willows etc...too bad he didn't do The Greatest Love of all...even though I sang it loudly before he came back on stage...he did Everything I Own for his recently dead brother though. Mmm. Have you tried Davidoff's Cool Water by the way? Bought a small 15ml bottle for 99 spänn for a laugh. Smells pretty nice. :happy:

Woo hockey final tomorrow!

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 01:27 AM
And Mona, don't drink whiskey, 's not classy :D

Mona
26-02-2006, 02:56 PM
And Mona, don't drink whiskey, 's not classy :D

Who said I was aiming for classy?

I like my new phone. Also bombarded with Blur.

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Just assumed, cause you're a classy bird innit :D

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 09:28 PM
And WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Olympic gold in ice hockey. My God we're great.

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Which one of you Swedishes telephoned me earlier this evening from a mysterious number?

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 09:50 PM
I did, I had some money to spare on my phone bill, so I phoned you, a friend down by the Pole and the National Time Service in Peru to hear the time pass midnight. Why?

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Ah no reason, just wondering. I was busy collecting wood for the burner to make my pierogis and so on so didn't hear it ring.

The extra scissor class though... That's a bit unfair since the safety scissors one had to use in primary school were a bugger to cut with and it was easier to rip things...

You've never had vodka jelly?! You get jelly and instead of making it 50/50 with boiling water and cold water, you melt the jelly in the boiling water then make up the pint with Vodka instead of cold water :D Too right I danced, I was terribly drunk.

Daddy's home til Friday :D Just been out for curry with him, my grandparents and one of my flatmates :LOL:

Kevin Rowland.. why does that name ring a bell? Oooh I do have a bottle of that perfume, tis one of me prefered ones... although Ghost/Kenzo Flower are the best perfumes in the world, evoooooooh. :D

How are you this evening?

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Did it show a Swedish number? Maybe it was Malcolm innit.

Safety scissors were crap, but in all fairness I did deserve being yelled at since I really didn't know how to cut stuff :LOL: Well at least I didn't turn the paper like normal people, instead I twisted the scissors around and kept the paper straight :LOL:

Jelly's not...something we do in Sweden at all anyway :$ It sounds...deceiving though...I'm never having vodka again. Rum jelly I could do :LOL: Or rum and coke jelly. Mmmm. So you eat it with a spoon or what? :LOL: Pah you weakling you, even when drunk dancing is boring. If you're not alone that is. Then dancing takes on a whole other dimension. Innit.

Woo sounds like fun! :D Has it been a long time since his last British curry?

Singer of Dexy's Midnight Runners innit :happy: Oh he's so good. I shall send some songs soon if I don't fall asleep. Oooh those perfumes will be tried out tomorrow should I find them! I'm almost positive I'm getting some Cacharel Promesse soon though...best perfume ever! Tried some at Lisa's today (I wonder what other bloke watched the hockey game today with women's perfume on plus a hairflower :LOL: ) and it's oh so good. So rosey. So feminine. So gay.

All is fine here, I'm fearing for my life tomorrow though since I haven't dared find out what school work I have to do for Tuesday. But today, all is fabulous, also because of our great gold medal...hockey makes people nice, everyone's smiling outside and are generally happy :happy: You?

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Aye it did, cause +46 is definately banana land, yes? I hope it's not Mally... he's not got my number anyway unless you gave it him. :mad:

Haha you pillock. I remember once telling my teacher I was left handed so I could get the special scissors because the ordinary ones hurt my hands (mainly cause I did it all wrong and tried to put three fingers in the loop bit instead of two cause my hands were small)

Oooh you really should try vodka jelly. You either make it in shot glasses (but you're supposed to take the jelly off the bodies of naked men...) or in a bowl an eat it with a spoon. It's a sure fire way to get hammered by 10pm. Dancing was wonderful, although slightly depressing because the really beautiful man who gave me *that* look accross the bar went missing. :'(

It's been a month. Too long if you ask me...

I kneeeeeew I knew him from somewhere! You should do! They're divine. Flower isn't to everyone's taste though. Hahaha wonderful. You've really taken the place as the most metrosexual man I know now. Ever since Dave vowed to be more manly this year.

Ahh sounds lovely. Just blag the uni work, s'what we do here. Ah it's grand in old blighty. I've got curry in the space where my wisdom tooth used to be though, which is annoying.

Oh god, I love Sparks. <3 <3

Mona
26-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Just assumed, cause you're a classy bird innit :D

I am appalled!

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 11:31 PM
It definately is! If you write out the number I can tell you who it was :D Was it a mobile number? It wasn't me though, at least according to my phone :$ Mally probably found your number on my phone though, don't worry. :D

Haha, fabulous! In all fairness, scissors are a bitch for children, and I can't believe we haven't invented something better over the last 2000 years. Innit. I thank God everyday for my proficiency with pencils.

Errrr. I'm getting too old. I'm on the quest for the perfect fylla, and it certainly doesn't involve 'hammered at 10pm' :D And, following my Russian heritage, the easy way of getting drunk isn't an option. It's supposed to hurt. Awwww. :( You should go there again. I've been stalking a guy at a coffee place here since I still haven't decided what eye colour he is :$ Erik didn't think he was all that special though, but he is. Too bad I'm not that gay though. :LOL:

A month!? Argh that must be like 4 years in Gulag :D

I know flower's not the most popular scent, but it's so...classy or something. So basic, so simple. Plus, some rose perfumes tend to smell of old lady, but this one's nice. Unlike the Chanel no. 5 I have on my left wrist after 2 showers and countless hand washes :LOL: I wonder if they put like...glue in it or something. Why thank you on the metrosexuality title :LOL: I still don't dare use my hairflower outside though, so I'm not quite worth it I'm afraid.

I could blag it, but the teachers would hate me, and I like them enough for that <3 Curry between the teeth sounds so British :D

Mmmmm the Sparks...so...winter 2004 <3

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Never, ever do linguistics you two. Don't do it. Fucking valency.

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 11:33 PM
I am appalled!

Y'mean you're not, y'tarty bint? :D

Krasnojarsk
26-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Never, ever do linguistics you two. Don't do it. Fucking valency.

I wouldn't ever, but not because of valency, but for all the fucking pillocks in cowboy hats doing klingon.

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 11:43 PM
How do you tell if it's a mobile number from Sweden? Ours are so damn easy. If it starts 07 you know it's a mobile, anything else and it's a real one.

It's so true. God bless doing art GCSE where we were allowed to cut with a craft knife :D

Haha you really are. Bless you. That fylla must be Star then. Or the wonderful liquorice tipple from Dutchland. You should try vodka jelly at least once though. You really should. Ahh I think we're going there again on Friday next week. I will find him. Otherwise I'm going to die alone, husbandless with a thousand cats and a cardigan that smells like wee. Hold that metrosexual title with pride dear. The amount of times Daveadam and I have talked about hairdye and makeup... I hate him for his 'be more manly' new year's resolution.

Gulag... haha. I have that as my location on facebook, cause I'm oh so cool. Innit.

Blag away. G'oooon. I've managed to give really good contributions to my tutorials for German literature without having read any of the plays set :LOL:

Not between the teeth, in the gaping hole where it used to be. It's quite painful now. :unsure:

So pianoygay. Not as gay as the Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright duet covering a George Michael song <3

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 11:46 PM
I wouldn't ever, but not because of valency, but for all the fucking pillocks in cowboy hats doing klingon.
I'd sooner have those people than:

2. Schlagen, monovalent/divalent – either subject only or subject and accusative object.

[Ich] schlage
[Wir] schlagen

[Die Mutter] – subject - schlaegt [das Kind] – accusative object.
[Wir] – subj - schlagen [den Mann] – acc. Obj.

:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(

Mona
26-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Y'mean you're not, y'tarty bint? :D

One more word and I'll kick yer arse faster then I swallow brew, kelb.

Jazzlady
26-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Ahh y'know it's true yer ruddy slapper.

Mona
26-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Ahh y'know it's true yer ruddy slapper.

Quiet you.

I don't give a damn (or a brew) really.
And you'd need someone...erm... classy, with you. Younger, but classy.

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 12:04 AM
I'd sooner have those people than:

2. Schlagen, monovalent/divalent – either subject only or subject and accusative object.

[Ich] schlage
[Wir] schlagen

[Die Mutter] – subject - schlaegt [das Kind] – accusative object.
[Wir] – subj - schlagen [den Mann] – acc. Obj.

:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(

Then do Swedish you tart, we can't even spell conjegashun :D

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Quiet you.

I don't give a damn (or a brew) really.
And you'd need someone...erm... classy, with you. Younger, but classy.
God speaking of Brew, I went with Dad to Grandad Coggin's today and had to drink tea the proper northern farmer working class way. No teapot, just the tea leaves in the bottom of the cup, left to sink to the bottom and be sieved out with my teeth. Eugh.

Mona
27-02-2006, 12:19 AM
God speaking of Brew, I went with Dad to Grandad Coggin's today and had to drink tea the proper northern farmer working class way. No teapot, just the tea leaves in the bottom of the cup, left to sink to the bottom and be sieved out with my teeth. Eugh.

Ew.

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 12:19 AM
How do you tell if it's a mobile number from Sweden? Ours are so damn easy. If it starts 07 you know it's a mobile, anything else and it's a real one.

It's so true. God bless doing art GCSE where we were allowed to cut with a craft knife :D

Haha you really are. Bless you. That fylla must be Star then. Or the wonderful liquorice tipple from Dutchland. You should try vodka jelly at least once though. You really should. Ahh I think we're going there again on Friday next week. I will find him. Otherwise I'm going to die alone, husbandless with a thousand cats and a cardigan that smells like wee. Hold that metrosexual title with pride dear. The amount of times Daveadam and I have talked about hairdye and makeup... I hate him for his 'be more manly' new year's resolution.

Gulag... haha. I have that as my location on facebook, cause I'm oh so cool. Innit.

Blag away. G'oooon. I've managed to give really good contributions to my tutorials for German literature without having read any of the plays set :LOL:

Not between the teeth, in the gaping hole where it used to be. It's quite painful now. :unsure:

So pianoygay. Not as gay as the Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright duet covering a George Michael song <3

Well, something with 070 is probably a mobile, or someone up north or something. What are the first numbers? If he's on our online yellow pages I want to know :LOL:

Haha, they really let you do that? :D Crazy. 'S like we got to weld in the 9th grade, that was...risky. Mmm.

Perfect fylla should be like...4 Star and some wine, followed by some posh armagnac. Innit. Right, if I've endured a vodka contests with proper Rusks I'm sure I could stand some jelly. Bring it on, innit. Nah, no need to die alone, just marry that oil-rich Norseman with a stupid dialect. In what ways will he increase his manliness then? :LOL: Beer chugging and joining the Man City firm? :LOL: Convince him to balance it out, like I do, I manage perfectly innit.

Ooh so withit :D I'm so happy I'm finally being able to decipher all them Rusk abbreviations. Ммммммммммминистерство внутренних дел <3

Haha, that's good work! Me I'm to nervous to rely on my improv skills. Though I did manage to translate something like 'An hour ago, no clouds were visible in the sky, but now the sky's covered with black clouds, it'll be ненастье before evening' two weeks ago. I was in shock for a good 4 minutes after that :LOL:

Oh :( *hugs* Hope the pain goes away, y'poor thing.

Haha, I can't see what can be gayer than that :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 12:22 AM

Mmm. Now I know how I'll be having my tea in the future.

Mona
27-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Same her really. 07 and it's a mobile, anything else is real.

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 12:24 AM

Bring it. I've got a watered snowball filled with gravel ready to dissolve calves.

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Same her really. 07 and it's a mobile, anything else is real.

If they're not calling her from a phone sex line or something :LOL:

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Mmm. Now I know how I'll be having my tea in the future.
I'll bring you some real tea out then.

Phone sex line.. shit you did give my number to Malcolm, didn't you?!

Mona
27-02-2006, 12:47 AM
I'll bring you some real tea out then.

Phone sex line.. shit you did give my number to Malcolm, didn't you?!

MAlcolm?

fillmein

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 01:34 AM
MAlcolm?

fillmein
Pelle's lover. :LOL:

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Later on in the evening some guy called Malcolm asked if we knew where there was a payphone. Turns out the dozy pillock (he's quite old) had his interrail ticket stolen and was meeting his brother in Stockholm. Pelle in his infinate Swedish drunken wisdom lent him his mobile. Thus began Malcolm's tombering a l'amour.

After his phonecall Malcolm took it upon himself to join us for discussions (sociology from Stirling) but mainly heavy flirting with Pelle. It was quite amusing really, mainly because I was quite drunk. Turns out after Harriet and I had excused ourselves for bed and Pelle for going home, Malcolm had stood outside with him for a good hour trying to woo him/make him move to Barcelona with him. Needless to say the text I received this morning along the lines of "I'm not coming near that boat again" came as no surprise!"

11th August

Swedish daylight is confusing.

We went down to breakfast and just as we were about to leave, who shows up but our darling Malcolm. He goes on about how he'd lost his room key and then moved onto the subject of his new love, Pelle and how he was surprised how "he didn't give me his number" and how he "really liked him". HA HA HA. He then asked what we were doing today i.e "will you be seeing Pelle?" so we did the age old "ooh just mooching/shopping, maybe find the tourguide later." Smooth. He asked how we were going to get in touch with the tour guide, I said via semaphore, possibly phone. He hinted after the number. Malcolm's going up some big tower apparently. Poor guy, we haven't seen him since this morning. Heard him outside the cabin though. Haha.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm *this glad* I keep a travel diary now. :LOL::LOL: :LOL:

Before the weather turned nasty we walked back to Södermalm. No sign of Malcolm, Gott sei dank.

Mona
27-02-2006, 02:06 AM
:LOL: :happy: :LOL: :LOL:

AAAAAAAW PELLE. Haha, I'd love to see that!

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 08:00 PM
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You should've followed me out! :D

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 08:06 PM
And cramped his seduction style? Not blaahdy likely :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 08:16 PM
How dare you mock our love? :(

Mmmm Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic. The saleswoman first asked me if she should gift wrap it, then she said that 'she can bring it back if she doesn't like it'. I didn't dare say a word :LOL:

Mona
27-02-2006, 08:21 PM
I. Am. Absolutely. Jealous.

I shall find this Malcolm, oh yes I shall.
I found the lovliest soap store today in Östermalm (my mum dragged me there), and really, it was lovely. You could feel the smell of all the soap on the street, and nside you have paradise. the soaps look like food! Like cheese and chocolat. That stuff. I really considered eating some but reminded myself it was soap.

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Mock?! Not at all. I embrace it.

:LOL: :LOL: What does she think of it? Is it to her taste? :LOL:

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 08:23 PM

I found the lovliest soap store today in Östermalm (my mum dragged me there), and really, it was lovely. You could feel the smell of all the soap on the street, and nside you have paradise. the soaps look like food! Like cheese and chocolat. That stuff. I really considered eating some but reminded myself it was soap.
It wasn't Lush by any chance was it?

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 08:33 PM

Mmm soap. You so should get into Body butters though.

Mock?! Not at all. I embrace it.

:LOL: :LOL: What does she think of it? Is it to her taste? :LOL:

Sure you do. Sure.

She loves it, 's so fruity daaaahling *flicks hand*

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Mmm soap. You so should get into Body butters though.

Sure you do. Sure.

She loves it, 's so fruity daaaahling *flicks hand*
Admitedly I am jealous that he loves you and not me... but I can get over it, in time.

Haha wonderful. I bought the Frieda Brilliant Brunette today. I hope I can use it again since it was blahdy £10 for the shampoo and conditioner! Smells nice though.

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Malcolm's gentle touch isn't one you get over easily :LOL: *shudder*

Woo John Frieda! But conditioner? Well lah dee daa ms. hårbög :D I wonder if it smells the same as the blonde stuff, then it's fabulous! :happy:

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 09:50 PM
:LOL: How the man speaks from experience.

I have to have conditioner, I dye my hair! Me the hårbög?! Who's the one with the ex perm, eh? EH? It's kind of... that hairdresser shampoo smell. Mmm. Chocolate to Espresso apparently.

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 10:26 PM
If only you knew...:D

Oh right, you're excused then. Being hårbög isn't bad mind. :D 'S the only way of life. Is there a brunette equivalent of the spotlight gel? If there is, you so should get it. Mmm.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh why am I doing fucking fucking jävla skitryska! :'( :'(

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I really really want to know the truth of what happened when you two left the boat. Oh by god I do. :LOL: It will out. One day.

:D There's a colour sealing in thing for brunettes, but that was like £7 and I couldn't justify buying that.

Because you're a fool :'( Do Tyska instead. It's much better. Then you could finish this essay on smoking which has to be in for tomorrow...

Krasnojarsk
27-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Haha, my lips are sealed. Never. Ever.

But what if...errr...your hair fell off tomorrow! You can't keep treating your hair like this Rhiân! It's not fair! Not fair!

I know :'( Y'know, I thought about doing German last Saturday after watching Sophie Scholl (great movie mmm), but if figured that German is just what Finnish is to me, I want to know it, but I can't be arsed to educate myself in it, plus it's too much like Swedish, so I can pretty much add some 'ich bin stoltz derauf' and 'machen' and 'sehen' and 'gebittegehörenmachen' to be fluent. Innit. :D Essay on smoking? Lucky you. I have to write about 'Pelle in ten years' for Wednesday. Errr. I should do like...English or something :LOL:

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 10:49 PM
I'll get you drunk. Truth will out. It will. Then I can taunt you forever and ever.

Good point...

You should do. Oooh that film is wonderful, only I've only ever seen it without subtitles and on a dodgy pirate copy over at the German's. Just like my new found copy of Fucking Åmål has Dutch subtitles.... Haha it's best you stick to Russian really *giggles* :happy: Yep, 300 words on why "Raucher sind die Schlimmsten Umweltsverschmutzer" so naturally I've taken the pro smoking stance since the tutor marking these smokes like a chimney. Oooh lots of future tense and aspect pairs... Haha you should do Sociology in Stirling really.

Mona
27-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Not sure if it was Lush really. Interesting. For the first time I actually get to see the process in which you start off with simple posts, to then develop them to long and complicated posts that leads to you being drunk.

*makes notes*

Jazzlady
27-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Not sure if it was Lush really. Interesting. For the first time I actually get to see the process in which you start off with simple posts, to then develop them to long and complicated posts that leads to you being drunk.

*makes notes*
It sounds like Lush. Mmm. Lush.

Eh?

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 12:41 PM
I'll get you drunk. Truth will out. It will. Then I can taunt you forever and ever.

Good point...

You should do. Oooh that film is wonderful, only I've only ever seen it without subtitles and on a dodgy pirate copy over at the German's. Just like my new found copy of Fucking Åmål has Dutch subtitles.... Haha it's best you stick to Russian really *giggles* :happy: Yep, 300 words on why "Raucher sind die Schlimmsten Umweltsverschmutzer" so naturally I've taken the pro smoking stance since the tutor marking these smokes like a chimney. Oooh lots of future tense and aspect pairs... Haha you should do Sociology in Stirling really.

I don't drink. :D

Haha, Fucking Åmål in Dutch...classic :D 'Jag vill knaaaarka!' :LOL: Haha, it's words like Umweltsverschmutzer that make me want to do German :LOL: Good, pro smoking is the only thing to be innit. You should also join your tutor during his cigarette breaks, I'm sure you'll ace it extra much then innit. Mmmmm sociology. Innit.

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 12:42 PM

*makes notes*

Hmm, maybe it's Mona who should be doing Sociology in Stirling :LOL:

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't drink. :D

Haha, Fucking Åmål in Dutch...classic :D 'Jag vill knaaaarka!' :LOL: Haha, it's words like Umweltsverschmutzer that make me want to do German :LOL: Good, pro smoking is the only thing to be innit. You should also join your tutor during his cigarette breaks, I'm sure you'll ace it extra much then innit. Mmmmm sociology. Innit.
Just as you dunnae lie either :LOL:

It's what you get for befriending Dutch people who will happily give you pirate copies of their film collection, innit :D It's precisely those words which make me want to scream at German. Still, the logic behind them makes me glow a little inside. I made the mistake of finishing the essay off in the Language Centre cafe today and managed to spill tea all over it, and myself. Infront of the pretty boy who's always there. Well done Rhian.

Wooo! Shrove Tuesday! Pancakes!

Haha, she should. It'd be a sure fire way for her to find Malcy.

James_Blunt
28-02-2006, 09:40 PM

It's what you get for befriending Dutch people who will happily give you pirate copies of their film collection, innit :D It's precisely those words which make me want to scream at German. Still, the logic behind them makes me glow a little inside. I made the mistake of finishing the essay off in the Language Centre cafe today and managed to spill tea all over it, and myself. Infront of the pretty boy who's always there. Well done Rhian.

Hello there.

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Hello there.
'ow do

Mona
28-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Oh dear.

*runs away*

And a teache rlast year called me stupid for choosing natural sciences instead of social. I dareshallsay that she was right.
Ah well. The social idiots in my school are what I just called them. Idiots. Just like the rest.

OH how I love to be bitter.

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 10:57 PM

Nooow you're getting it innit :D

Haha, good job! You should get De Tweeling without subtitles as well, to prove your hardcoreness to them Ducthies innit. If you don't like those words, you certainly won't like 'omvärldsnedsmutsare' in Swedish either :D Haha, but isn't spilling tea on it just a result of your utter Britishness (I'm surprised Canetti only mentions every British person's love for the sea, and not their worrying obsession for coloured, hot water.) so I'm sure he'll forgive you, both the boy and the tutor :D It's like us Swedes occasionally spill Absolut on our ABBA records.

Shrove Tuesday? What's that? :$ Pancakes sounds tempting though, but not as much as...semlor! http://www.coolabah.com/ausblog/marie/semlor.jpg Mmmm fettisdag!

Mmmmm Jonathan Richman, best person ever, maybe even more so than mr. Rowland. Damn me for washing the hand that touched him/shook his hand. Aaaaaai'm a little dinosaur but I'm planning to goo ay-way! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Oh dear.

*runs away*

And a teache rlast year called me stupid for choosing natural sciences instead of social. I dareshallsay that she was right.
Ah well. The social idiots in my school are what I just called them. Idiots. Just like the rest.

OH how I love to be bitter.

You should read 'Anteckningar från ett källarhål' by Dostoevskii, suits our kind like the proverbial hand in the proverbial glove :LOL:

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Aye :happy:

Ooh I've done that loads already :LOL: :D Nope, but thanks to the whole Germanic family I know what it means :D Haha quite possibly. I explained to Thomas about my kleine Unfall mit einer Tasse Tee and he seemed to understand my plight. Love for the sea?! The SEA?! Any Brit would hate the sea, for the pure amound of bloody poo and corpse that float off our shores. That said, every home in britain is no more than two hours away from the sea. <3 Inselaffen. Mmm Absolut. I discovered Absolut Mandarin on Friday. Mmm

It's the day before Ash Wednesday, that all good God fearing English person knows as pancake day... y'know, we make pancakes to use up all of our 'rich foods' before Lent fasting etc etc.

Hahahaha that just reminds me of "I'm a little teapot" somehow...

Mona
28-02-2006, 11:07 PM
You should read 'Anteckningar från ett källarhål' by Dostoevskii, suits our kind like the proverbial hand in the proverbial glove :LOL:

Oh lovely.

Pelle, är det Fettis-dag eller Fet-Tisdag?

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Oh lovely.
You say that until you read a Dostoyevsky.

Stick to 'We' by Zamyatin.

Mona
28-02-2006, 11:19 PM
You say that until you read a Dostoyevsky.

Stick to 'We' by Zamyatin.

Righto. ONEMONTH LADY.

Shall I be expecting a certain Pelle to show up then? Or will I have to find Malcolm by myself?

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Oh lovely.

Pelle, är det Fettis-dag eller Fet-Tisdag?

I say fettis-dag just to prove my neanderthal sense of humour. *sniggers* :LOL:

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Righto. ONEMONTH LADY.

Shall I be expecting a certain Pelle to show up then? Or will I have to find Malcolm by myself?
You can't go Malcolm hunting alone. Or without Mace...

Haha, sounds a bit like in Russian today "ok, so how does kak vi sebya choovstuyete translate literally then?"

"How do you feel yourself?"

"Emma, how do you feel yourself today?"

"With a hard masculine ending"

:LOL: :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Aye :happy:

Ooh I've done that loads already :LOL: :D Nope, but thanks to the whole Germanic family I know what it means :D Haha quite possibly. I explained to Thomas about my kleine Unfall mit einer Tasse Tee and he seemed to understand my plight. Love for the sea?! The SEA?! Any Brit would hate the sea, for the pure amound of bloody poo and corpse that float off our shores. That said, every home in britain is no more than two hours away from the sea. <3 Inselaffen. Mmm Absolut. I discovered Absolut Mandarin on Friday. Mmm

It's the day before Ash Wednesday, that all good God fearing English person knows as pancake day... y'know, we make pancakes to use up all of our 'rich foods' before Lent fasting etc etc.

Hahahaha that just reminds me of "I'm a little teapot" somehow...

Haha very well! :LOL: Damn you and your Germanicness. Then you must surely know what 'putsduksfabriksföreståndarklubbsstugeträffsprotok ollsföring' means :LOL: See, people have överseende for those things. Now if I were to spill tea on something...aïe aïe aïe! Haha, Canetti is funny in that way. He's so right about the Germans identifying themselves with the army though...mmm öapor :LOL: Absolut Mandarin is nice yes. Mmm.

Aha I see :happy: Semlor must indeed be fattier and more logical to eat though innit :D

Have you listened to a lot of him? then you'd know that "I'm a little teapot..." is painfully accurate! :LOL:

I saw this beautiful girl todaaaay and yes she took my heart awaaaaaay! <3

Olof Palme 20 year anniversary today, of his murder, 23.21 on the 28th of February. Best politician we ever had, period. :(

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 11:30 PM

Haha, sounds a bit like in Russian today "ok, so how does kak vi sebya choovstuyete translate literally then?"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hahahaha! :D

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Bwahaha. We have this understanding you see. :D I absolutly fully 100% know what that word means, and I can say it backwards too. I really should make an effort to read Canetti, but I've got sodding Frühlings Erwachen and Woyzeck to read along with bloody Emilia Galotti. Grrrr.

But but you can't eat eggs and milk during Lent and pfanküchen is the best way to clean up. Shit.. I have half an hour to decide what I'm giving up for lent. Oooh St David's day tomorrow :D

Not a thing I'm afraid.

Awww. Poor Mr. Palme. (pssst, full stop, not period, you dirty Americanenglisher :D)

Krasnojarsk
28-02-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm sure you even know how to say it in plural :D I wonder why there's a space in the middle of protokollsföring though. Hmmm. I know how you feel. I'd kill to read some books I can choose myself, Dostoevsky leaves me bitter and angry, it's not like kitchen-sink which leaves you bubbly and happy :D

Damn you're zealous innit! :LOL: Pah, lent. I only use it as an excuse for semlor. St. David's? Whassat? 'Sweets and lollipop day'? :D

I'll send you some. It takes a certain mind to see the divine thing about him, maybe you have to grow up with him or something. But he's just so...perfect. <3

Errr I only wrote 'period' as a pun on the US to honour Olof...errr innit. :D I shall make snide remarks should you use some Göteborgian expression or something in the future when speaking Swedish innit. :D

Jazzlady
28-02-2006, 11:52 PM
Too right. Pah who knows. Don't fight it. I wish I could read for pleasure again, rather than enforced German drama. Grrr.

Too right! WHAT'S ST. DAVID'S DAY?! Only the Patron Saint of Wales' day! You have to wear a daffodil tomorrow you know. You really do. I'm expecting you to be singing Welsh songs and reading the Mabinogion tomorrow.

Excellent! Ta!

Good save. Pah, Gutterbögian is great. So hush.

Mona
01-03-2006, 12:06 AM

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
01-03-2006, 12:07 AM
Enforced German drama errrrr. I'm sure Gogol' is up there in his satirical heaven laughing about people analysing his books to death as well.

:eek: Aaaargh! I repent! Repent! If I have the time after school, I promise to pick up a daffodil. After all, they're my flowers, next to blood red roses :happy: And I listen to Cwm Rhondda pretty much everyday anyway, so don't worry :LOL:

I sent the most childish ones, but he's so...adooooorable daaahling!

No, see, while Gutterbögian could be used for taunting, it's just not valid, since they are the most ungay people in Sweden. Argh they're so annoying! Aaaargh! Plus, Håkan is the only person in Sweden to speak it in a way that sounds remotely nice. :happy:

Jazzlady
01-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Haha probably. Could be worse I guess, could have to do another Shakespeare play.

GOOD! If not that, buy some leeks and make leek soup. Or Welsh Rarebit. Or Welshcakes. Mmmm Welshcakes.. Ooooh ooooh or Bara Brith <3

I shall have a listen once my Cymru am Byth! Playlist is finished.

The more ungay, the more justified calling them bögers is! Aww see, I quite like it. It's gutteral. I spoke to Boel the mysterious Swedish girl today, since she's moved into a couple of my classes. She failed to see my enthusiasm for Läkerol, coffee and swedish Nationalism. But she's from Helsingbög. Bög is my new favourite word.

Annwyl wlad mam a thad!
Os nad yw hi'n fawr mae hi'n ddigon
I lenwi, i lenwi fy nghalon,
Annwyl wlad!

Jazzlady
01-03-2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.nwt.co.uk/english/eatingout/eatingout_eggs.htm

WYAU MON! WYAU MON! I used to love those when I was little.

I'll be impressed if you can say wyau properly :D

Krasnojarsk
01-03-2006, 03:45 PM
That's true innit. I've never had to analyze the bastard though, so I don't know what I'm missing innit :D

I'm afraid I wouldn't ever be a good Welshie...seeing as I'm not very into leeks :$ *hides from bombardment of caws* I didn't have time to go to the flower shop today though :( I really want daffodils! Argh!

But being bög is a priviledge! :D Except for when you're gitarrbög, or bilbög, or audiobög or analogbög. Then it's just sad :LOL: Is göteborgska guttural? Damn, I can't even speak it, I always slide into Jönköpingian, which is slightly similar, but with more thriphtongized vowels and all that haha :LOL: Helsingbög's a fabulous city! Especially after getting hammered on cheap whiskey and beer at a night club with th'old classmates before leaving school <3 Bög's a fabulous word. Like 'as'. :D

Wyaaaaau! There, I said it! Impressed?

Krasnojarsk
01-03-2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.nwt.co.uk/english/eatingout/eatingout_eggs.htm

WYAU MON! WYAU MON! I used to love those when I was little.

I'll be impressed if you can say wyau properly :D

By the way, can you eat that without having four simultaneous massive coronaries? :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
01-03-2006, 08:24 PM
I saw turqoise eyes on the way to the store tonight. How the hell do they do it, you can spot them from, like...100 metres :stunned: Should've stopped them and asked :D

Mona
01-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Pelle, är du bög?

Don't call me stupid.

Krasnojarsk
01-03-2006, 11:30 PM
No. Them turquoise eyes were those of a girl, plus if I ever think a man/boy looks good, it's because of feminine (to me) features. Maybe that is being bög though...don't know. I've never been attracted sexually to a boy though. Why?

Jazzlady
02-03-2006, 01:44 PM
I hate analysing books though. Takes the fun away from it all. Unless it's something like Brecht which has to be analysed... Yeah.

You're a terrible cymraes! Staple diet of every good welsh kid is Leek and Potato soup. Infact, I shall make some of that for my dinner since I'm not allowed meat until bloody Easter. :indiff: I shall see if they have Daffodils in Sainsburys when I go this aftern'n. Ahhhh.

Learn to speak it! Then you can have my eternal respect. :D

Pah, you so didn't. Ooooooooeeeeeeee, rudweeee hoffeeeeee oooooooheeeeeee. I love the way Welsh diphthongs sound so swedish. au au au au.

Do turquoise eyes even exist?

Not even Malcolm? You *did* flirt back with him if I remember rightly :LOL: Then again, who wouldn't flirt back with that shoeless fox.

Krasnojarsk
03-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Mmhm, too right. Sat in class supressing my bouts of opinion welling up in my head about the free will and how much I hated the Underground man when I was little, but I'm afraid I'd have sounded too cynical should I have opened my mouth :LOL:

:( I know! I still listen to Cwm Rhondda everyday, and I will get a daffodil if it kills me! You're quitting meat until Easter? Impressive! So you actually take this fasting thing seriously then? Did you find any yellow flowery goodness?

:LOL: Haha, riiight.

Mmmm Swedish diphtongs...I wonder if 'öu' in 'spöutbyte' counts as one...hmm. Naah, it doesn't. English diphtongs are better though.

I didn't think so earlier either, but by God they do, and they are fa-bu-lous! And I honestly don't know whether I'm just...mesmerized by them since it's like staring at the sun, or if the colour actually is nice...they're often really...opaque too, lacking a better word. I'm thinking it's a Polish thing, since it's probably a combination 'pale, drab skin + blue eyes'...

Haha, like fuck I did :LOL: I wish I had though, yes. Then again, what happened outside still isn't out in the blue :LOL:

You know the 'Graduation Song' by Vitamin C? I'm completely enchanted by it, well it's only a direct copy of the Pachelbel Canon in D, but mmmmm. That descending scale thingie just...gets me. Great, just great. So fucking cheesy though, but if you disregard the lyrics and singing...

Jazzlady
03-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Haha. My last German lit lecturer hated me for that kind of attitude. Fortunately the one I have at the moment likes the way I hate Lessing and his stupid Emilia Galotti.

Good man. It's a shame I can't send you the other welsh songs I've bought off iTunes really... however if you're willing to waste a couple of 79 pences I can give you a long (ish) list of all the greatest Welsh songs. I made the Bara brith and everything today. Oh so good.

Yep, taking the fasting thing seriously... mainly as to test how good my willpower is. They seem not to sell Daffodils, dang. Bought two leeks though.

Haha I'll ne'er be able to say that word... but it should be so easy with words like wyau.

Oooh I shall be on the look out then! Haha drab skin and blue eyes is a british thing too. Damn those Poles and their country being like here was 100 year' ago.

Oh you liar! You so did. Oooh how I want to know what went on outside! Where there's a will, there's a way...

Never heard it, should I have done? Errrr pachelbel. Almost hate him as much as Grieg.

Krasnojarsk
03-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Haha, well hating something makes you opinionated too innit. :D

Well, I've got Emule, it's so slow and everything, but go ahead, tell me about the best songs...if they can beat Cwm Rhondda that is. :D Ooooh baking! Was it nice?

I'd neeeeeevoh manage that! Not that I eat much meat anyway, but I guess because of my problems with authority, I'd have a hard time obeying myself :D Leeks...for a vase? That'd be Welsh innit. :D

You should be! Yer, a bit like Brits, but there certainly is a difference in drabness...a Lech one and a Labour one :D Strange thing about turquoise eyes (don't even know if the colour is called turquoise...just translating directly innit) is, like I said, that you can spot them from hundreds of metres away! How is that possible? :stunned:

You'd have to go to Barcelona for info...

Nah you shouldn't, it's a stupid songs literally made for people using it at graduations to cry to :rolleyes: You hate Pachelbel? I've always had my suspicions when someone says they don't like that piece...since mostly it seems to be because of its popularity...now don't get me wrong, I hate Grieg as much as the next guy, but the dominant, tonic and parallel stuff in the canon...it's like...the golden section of music...but then again i can sit for hours listening to Cmaj7's ringing out, with tremendous satisfaction, so I'm just stupid :D

Nah, heading off to bed innit. Nattsågott dear! :happy:

Jazzlady
03-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Absolutly. Like the sodding play I was dragged to see this evening. Drama students pretending to be insects.. It was suicide.

Ooooh, then you need Bryn's versions of: Ar hyd y nos, Men of Harlech, Aled Jones' Hen Wlad fy nhadau, Katherine Jenkins' Cymru Fach and Ar lan y mor... Oooh they all give a welshie goosebumps. Plus, Aled Jones sings with a really heavy Bangor dialect, which is what my mum has :happy:

Ah it'll be easy. I seldom eat meat too, and it means that now I don't have to eat Jenny's spaghetti bolognaise for a month WOOOOOOO! I may have to keep eating fish though, or I'll die. Haha nooo, leeks for leek and potato soup :D

All that way? Can't I just... twist your arm? blackmail you? bribe you? drug you? I bet nothing at all happened. You're just winding me up... grrr.

Yeah, turquoise, like a bluey green?

Haha fair enough. Yep, it just annoys me, because Lucy used to play the easy piano version of it every single music lesson last year. Dooo, dooo, dooo do doo be badoo be doo *slips into a Whiter Shade of Pale* See, I've never been a big fan of C Major and its variants. Too.. plain. D Major all the way. Modulate to F sharp.. corrrrrrrrrr.

G'night dear, traum süß, like.

Mona
03-03-2006, 10:52 PM
No. Them turquoise eyes were those of a girl, plus if I ever think a man/boy looks good, it's because of feminine (to me) features. Maybe that is being bög though...don't know. I've never been attracted sexually to a boy though. Why?

Näe. Undrade bara. I guess there's nothing typical for gay people, but I just got the impression that you might be. Anyway.

I'm tired. Of thinking. Of food. Of sitting down. Of moving. Of being lousy. Of pretty much everything.

I shall become what I want. Because that way I'll find out who I am.

Sorry. This tea is strong. And I've had about 8 glasses. Oh my stomach. I don't know what the pink pills were for really. I hope they were vitamins.

EDIT: Flagyl. And I don't even have a pain in my back.

Krasnojarsk
05-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Absolutly. Like the sodding play I was dragged to see this evening. Drama students pretending to be insects.. It was suicide.

Ooooh, then you need Bryn's versions of: Ar hyd y nos, Men of Harlech, Aled Jones' Hen Wlad fy nhadau, Katherine Jenkins' Cymru Fach and Ar lan y mor... Oooh they all give a welshie goosebumps. Plus, Aled Jones sings with a really heavy Bangor dialect, which is what my mum has :happy:

Ah it'll be easy. I seldom eat meat too, and it means that now I don't have to eat Jenny's spaghetti bolognaise for a month WOOOOOOO! I may have to keep eating fish though, or I'll die. Haha nooo, leeks for leek and potato soup :D

All that way? Can't I just... twist your arm? blackmail you? bribe you? drug you? I bet nothing at all happened. You're just winding me up... grrr.

Yeah, turquoise, like a bluey green?

Haha fair enough. Yep, it just annoys me, because Lucy used to play the easy piano version of it every single music lesson last year. Dooo, dooo, dooo do doo be badoo be doo *slips into a Whiter Shade of Pale* See, I've never been a big fan of C Major and its variants. Too.. plain. D Major all the way. Modulate to F sharp.. corrrrrrrrrr.

G'night dear, traum süß, like.

That sounds...awful! :D What was it about?

Oh look! Bryn! I haven't checked Gmail over the weekend, so thanks! :happy: Bugeilio'r Gwenith Gwyn is soooooo pretty! :happy: Dialects go woosh over my head though I'm afraid :LOL:

Haha, is it vile? Pah you and your leeks. I'm just confused over the name, since leek should so be onion (since lök is onion in Swedish) or something. Pah. Do you have a special name for red onions? I just realised I'm in love with fresh red onions and salt and oil <3.

You believe what you want, I don't want to put scary thoughts in your head :LOL:

Yer, quite bluey green yes. It's really hard to explain though. I thought Jönköping was the capital of the world when it comes to those eyes, but I'm starting to wonder if Lund isn't as good. :happy:

:LOL: I can imagine! C Major may be...plain in a way, but that depends on how you see it...I mean, it's so fundamental, so it can't really be bad, but...too simple. I've never been a D person myself. Though I do tune my guitar to F#, so when I'm playing C it rings out as a D, so...I'm not completely off :D D to F# though? Errr. It's pretty, but too "She's electric".

Shit, such a stressed out weekend. So much Yeltsin biography, but I did see 'Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei', and...oh Allah, such, such the great movie. I don't know if I'm more in love with Julia Jentsch or Daniel Brühl though <3. Easily best film so far this year, and then I'm counting Sophie Scholl too. How've you been this weekend then? :happy:

Mona, lay off them pills! Have you had sportlov yet?

Jazzlady
05-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Insects. With political undertones. I wanted to die.

Silly man! Isn't it just. So nice to sing along to and all. Aww, it's a shame really, cause then you'd be able to tell the difference between a northerner and a southerner and mock the southerners. :D Well a leek is one of these http://www.agric.nsw.gov.au/agsell/division_2/photos_veg/gif_jpg/Leek.jpg and we just call red onions.. red onions.

It's too late for that now :LOL:

I think I get you... they're very rare here. Such is the drabness of britain.

I just remember enforced scale learning and c major being the most rubbish cause it was all white keys. I'm bitter.

Oh that sounds terrible, you poor thing. Yay! I knew you'd love it! It really is the best film in a long time. Especially for all that ghetto German :D Oh Mr. Brühl is divine. I've been in various stages of drunk this weekend... plus I spend nearly £170 on new clothes and crap and black hairdye.. oh dear. And gig tickets... shame on me. Still, I baked bread and made soup. So all is good. Aside from Yeltsin, have you had a good weekend?

It is. She doesn't use onions or Oxo or anything. It's terrible. Bless her.

Krasnojarsk
05-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Haha, wonderful! Did you heckle?

I so should find the text and start mumbling along. Haha, well as long as I know that this dialect is a good one, then I'm fine. I'm never late to mock them though. Bloody Southeners. But I was under the impression that you did like Wrecsam for example? Or have they consumed all their good Northernness by having a dull city? I knew leek, just think it's a...stupid name. :D Should be called purjolök really. 'S much prettier.

Haha, oh dear! :LOL:

Mmmm drabness. :happy:

Yer, C on piano is really boring...but it's good to faff about in when you're drunk. Especially for me being an ignorant guitarist.

Haha, ghetto German was fabulous! :LOL: Almost as fun as drinking Weißbier and pretending to be able to speak ghetto German (or German at all). We're terribly prejudiced over here about Germans and how they look...but damn me if there isn't something in the particular Germanity that makes them pretty. Hmm. Ooooh shopping! Black looks really good on you too. So goff innit. :D What gig was it? I've hardly spent any money this weekend, which is surprising. Except from buying Martini. Poooooosh. :LOL: Mmmm bread and soup, we did the same on Friday. :happy: Emptied some wine bottles and went out speaking to some Christian people hanging about outside a pub giving out coffee and biscuits (since I really, really wanted to discuss some Israel/overall politics thing with anybody), but we just stood there for an hour listening to someone she didn't really need friends, since she had God. Good for her :LOL:

Jazzlady
05-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Nah, I couldn't for Claire's sake. I was so pissed off when the queue was too big for the bar though. Oh woe, I needed whisky.

You should! Although I'd sooner you mumble along to the Aled Jones version, cause I'm distantly related to him and because then you'll speak heavily accented Bangor Welsh like my family. It's all about aspirating the ts, dark ls and saying the vowels as far back in your mouth as you can.. along with adding 'iawn?' and 'yeah?' to everything you say. Ooh also saying the word lose like loose :D Wrecsam's a bit.. on the Cheshire side. Boo. For puritan welsh you need mam cymru. :D

Good point.. but sharps make for darkness.

Haha I hope you said issh instead of ich. You know that Germanity is a grand thing. Haha cheers. I look like I have anaemia a bit.. but yeah. Goffic! It was 65daysofstatic. Never heard of them until the night, but they were good. Very... noisy. Haha Martini. Bread and soup is the future of eating. Aww I love Christians like that. Next time, make sure you tell them you're Jewish. For the arguments :D

Krasnojarsk
06-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Pah, that's why I almost never drink at gigs. The bars are always occupied by the fat 30-year-olds, no matter what band's playing. Whiskey at bars though. Err. Don't remind me..

Haha, so I know him too then innit. I shall aspire for the Bangor Welsh then. I wonder if I could make some institution here teach Welsh since I still don't know what to do this autumn :D Baradaaaaaa iawn yeeerrr caws bach!! :happy: I think the fact that my parents always went on about Wales when I was wee must surely make me a bit more Welsh than the ordinary Swede innit? :D

Darkness indeed. Mmmmm.

Of course, I'm no stupid American! :D Anaemia comes with the Britishness so don't worry :happy: Aah right, I've heard the name, never heard the band though I'm afraid. I listen to far too much Norwegian black metal these days those (thanks to Erik :D) and some of it is...surprisingly pop, if you disregard the growling, it's basically synth schlager :D Martini is the best drink for going out, 15% and all. And oh so nice. Bread and soup is so Rusk/Polish. I so should make some cabbage soup or borschch some day innit. Haha, I was going to tell them I'm a Muslim (I always do), but she seemed to naive and innocent for that. I shall save Judaism for the next time I swing by :LOL:

Flowers on amp. Mmm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/633aa06d.jpg

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 12:17 AM
See I always always drink at gigs. Like 65days yesterday. The tip is to order a snakebite and black (do they even do those in Sweden?) so you end up with half a can of cider spare :D Saves on trips.

Aye! It's the best form of Welsh yeah? Iawn del bach? Ohh naaaaa. You're much more Welsh than average. I'm proud. You need to be able to pass the Llanfair pg test though.

Not heard any 65days? I'm confused... Oh I had such a metal day today. Full blast Cradle of Filth, much to the disgust of Claire :D So melodic. Just like Dimmu Borgir or however it's spelt. Oh I miss those days.

Nah the best is telling them you're a Jew, because they hate you for renouncing Christ. Then you tell them without Christ who was a Jew and Peter, who was also a Jew, they wouldn't have their religion, which started as a branch of Judaism. Gets them well annoyed :D

That is FABULOUS! Are they real flowers?

I've gmailed you an amazing cover of N.W.A. :D

Krasnojarsk
06-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Snakebite and black? Sounds like shamanism. What is it? The saving on trips thing sounds useful.

I'm honoured! :D I'll pass the Llainfair test the day you pass spöutbyte though. It's only fair.

Cradle of Filth...naaaah, too British, you need the hilarious Norwegians preaching about Satan :LOL: In Death's Embrace by Dimu Borgir is great. So is Hominis Nocturna by Old Man's Child. Mmm. :D So you were a metal kid then? Erik was too, which is why we're having quite the revival. Mmm. I've started listening to some Swedish rap too, plus Lasse Lindh, Svenska hjärtan may have a good chorus, but his voice...hahaha :LOL:

Aah I see. :LOL: When they hear I'm from Jönköping they won't believe me though, since it's the Christian capital of Northern Europe.

Nah, them be plastic/fabric-like :happy: I went in to look for plastic daffodils, but didn't find any and got those instead. I fear they'll melt once I turn the amp on though :LOL:

Hahahahaha straaaight outta Cooompton! :LOL: :LOL: Fantastic! I shall send you some proper Swedish rap...so 2001 :happy: So Stockholm, just to get you away from the stupid Gothenburgers :D

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 12:49 AM
It's beautiful, and the drink of students UK wide. It's half a pint of cider, mixed with half a pint of lager (usually a cheap one like Carling) and a shot of blackcurrent cordial. Sooooo good. And you get a purple smile.

:D It's a challenge I am willing to take up.

Nahhhhh, they're so good. I was the metal kid. Infact, the last time I had black hair was when I was a metal kid all those years ago. The goth days. Oooh ooooh speaking of rap, have you heard any MC Solaar? Quite the ghetto French :D I quite like the Lindh guy, he's very bouncy. And rhaspy.

Hahaha! All the more reason to argue then!

Haha wonderful! :LOL: I'll have a look out for some plastic daffs, they tend to sell a few here.

Innit just! Ooh I shall have a listen. Don't call Gothenburgers 'toopid. Should I ever get to Sheffield, I may get to go on an exchange with that uni :D

Krasnojarsk
06-03-2006, 01:16 AM
:LOL: That sounds vile! So it actually tastes good? Wine does purple smiles perfectly for me thankyverrmuch :D

Haha, you're on, remember the closed ö and the even more closed y. No cheating.

Never knew you were a serious goth! I'm impressed. Damn me for never having that kind of period. MC Solaar, that was all they played on the radio in France a couple of years ago. Mmmmmmemories. Ghetto French is fabulous. But I tend to like proper French rappers though, MC Solaar is a bit too Arabic to be that 'La Haine' chic. :D He's bouncy, and rhaspy, but so...forced :LOL: Sväänsk soommar tinar fruuusna sjäääählar och stackars satar som du å jaaa:LOL: I like his puns on Fred Åkerström though. :D (I don't give you my morning, I don't give you my day)

Indeed. :D

Lisa has some, but they're really old. I sh'll have a look at another place soon enough. They'll look pretty next to the kangaroo paw I got from Olle :LOL:

Exchange with Gothenburg? Ah, in all fairness it's quite a nice city, not like Helsingbög or Stockholm, but nice. It's the people there I can't stand.

Nah, off to do the eye cream routine and shaving, and off to bed. Mmmm Klaus Nomi plus razor blades close to important blood vessels. Morbid. :LOL: Goood naaaaatt!

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 01:25 AM
Yeah! It tastes great! and it's only £1.65 a pint. You'll have to try it one day. I made Leonie drink it and she's converted.

I shall. So long as you get your u and your lls right.

Oh god aye! I'm sure I've told you :LOL: Clothes and everything. Then I grew up. Pahh MC Solaar's grand. We met a French bloke in the queue to 42nd Street on Friday night who later went on to declare that "zees musique eez rhabbish, noo emm seee solaar" I think it's the forced bit about him that's good. The way he really over-rolls his rs. Wonderful.

Kangaroo paw?! Surely that's not ethical...

Aaaaye. Is it worth a visit to do you reckon? I need to start planning this holiday of mine next month soon. Otherwise I'll be stuck in the Stockholm rut like a loser. Not that there is anything wrong at all with a fortnight sleeping rough in the Gamla Stan.

Klaus Nomi terrifies me to the point of having to keep lights on in my room when I listen to him. Beautiful voice though. Yet so terrifying. Noooos daaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mona
06-03-2006, 10:59 AM
My sportlov ended yesterday. Good news is, no school tomorrow. We're having this project week, bless, where we have to sit in groups where all have read the same book. so me and two other guys started a Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince group.
Anyway, in this essay we're going to write we have to mix some English and Civics criteria. I never use the criterias. I pass anyway. With distinction too.
However, won't be too hard. The others got the more fact-based parts, and guess what I got?
The big stuff, reactions, yadayada.

Pisseasy.

Anyway. I'm bored, and I'll probably go to the gym later. Then i'll eat chocolate and watch TV. Bless.

Krasnojarsk
06-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Pah you and your cheap drinks. I wonder if they sell the blackcurrant stuff here, I could make me own and have a Brish noit :D

What do you take me for? Of course. (I so should get Colloquial Welsh from the library again though. Mmmmmm.)

I 'ad an inklin', but didn't think it was that serious. :D I envy you. Haha, Frenchies' opinion on music...:LOL: Nah, I'm more into R Kelly at the moment. He's seriously fab. But he's a kiddy fiddler innit? Can't remember really. Over-rolling rs is an advantage though.

It's really not :LOL: Comes with a note stating how it was 'harvested' too :LOL: I'll post a pic later. It's hanging above my bed in a faint attempt at animism or something :D

Suuure it's worth a visit, it's a nice town, honestly, and you probably won't notice their stupidness until you're fluent in Swedish :D Are you planning any other cities? Are you going to the countryside or something?

Haha, it's really scary innit :LOL: Nowt like O Fortuna though...I remember the games I used to do with me mates when I was younger, where you sat with your back against a glass door when it's pitch black outside, listening to that...or me, completely dressed in black hunted some friends up and down our house with a plastic scythe :LOL: Mmmm grammar in an hour. You going in to uni today?

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 11:08 AM
It's part of being a student is cheap drinks! I'm sure they will sell it in Sweden. Schweppes or something.

Eeexcellent. :D

Oooh nah, serious as. I was such a loser. Yup, their opinion really doesn't count for much. Haha R Kelly eeeeeeef ah cud tooooorn, tooorn back the haaands of time. Aye, he is a kiddy fiddler I tink.

Oh dear! That really is disgusting.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the gutteral sounds. Innit. I have no idea what the hell I'm planning to be honest. I quite fancy other cities or Finland/Denmark or something, but Stockholm's just oh so grand. Haha is it worth paying a visit to yernshurping to see the Christians?

It's terrifying! More terrifying than Aphex Twin. Plastic scythe you say? Black? And you weren't a goffic? Aye, uni in at 12 so really I should get dressed... They're all on strike tomorrow so it means we get the day off. Which I'm soooooooo pissed off about since I'll be missing loads of German.

Mona bach, doesn't gym then TV and chocolate kind of defy the point? :happy:

Mona
06-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Of course they defy the point. Going to the gym allows me to eat chocolate.
So even if I eat chocolate, I won't be fat, since I've been to the gym.
Haha, kidding. Oh bless.:rolleyes:

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Of course they defy the point. Going to the gym allows me to eat chocolate.
So even if I eat chocolate, I won't be fat, since I've been to the gym.
Haha, kidding. Oh bless.:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: indeed woman. I need your suggestions of stuff to do in Stockholm. GO!

Mona
06-03-2006, 11:32 AM
:rolleyes: indeed woman. I need your suggestions of stuff to do in Stockholm. GO!

Try every café in Södermalm.
Make cute pins and bracelets in Lava (Kulturhuset.. quite an indieplace. Maybe not your thing)
Taste everything they have in Hötorgshallarna (Olives, exotic fruits and food etc.)
Go to Heron City (bit outside Stockholm City.. Big place - archade thingy - lots of fun things to do, eat, go to the movies, play bowling)
Go to any gig I find for you
Wear as shabby clothes as possible, then sit in a café in Östermalm, to see how people react (fun as hell... those brats)
Visit every soap shop there is.
Eat everything they have in Kungshallarna.
Point out every thing that's so not English in the English Shop in Södermalm.
Be with me.

?

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Try every café in Södermalm.
Make cute pins and bracelets in Lava (Kulturhuset.. quite an indieplace. Maybe not your thing)
Taste everything they have in Hötorgshallarna (Olives, exotic fruits and food etc.)
Go to Heron City (bit outside Stockholm City.. Big place - archade thingy - lots of fun things to do, eat, go to the movies, play bowling)
Go to any gig I find for you
Wear as shabby clothes as possible, then sit in a café in Östermalm, to see how people react (fun as hell... those brats)
Visit every soap shop there is.
Eat everything they have in Kungshallarna.
Point out every thing that's so not English in the English Shop in Södermalm.
Be with me.

?
Sounds PERFECT. I'm doing all of those things. Yes I am.

I GOT IN TO SHEFFIELD :D :D :D

Mona
06-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Sounds PERFECT. I'm doing all of those things. Yes I am.

I GOT IN TO SHEFFIELD :D :D :D

CHEERS!

A non-alcoholic cheer that is.

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 10:10 PM
:D I am druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk! Yaaay!

Mona
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
:D I am druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk! Yaaay!

*slaps*

WAKE UP.

Jazzlady
06-03-2006, 10:30 PM
*slaps*

WAKE UP.
I may go to sleep.. hmmm

Krasnojarsk
09-03-2006, 11:57 PM
It's part of being a student is cheap drinks! I'm sure they will sell it in Sweden. Schweppes or something.

Eeexcellent. :D

Oooh nah, serious as. I was such a loser. Yup, their opinion really doesn't count for much. Haha R Kelly eeeeeeef ah cud tooooorn, tooorn back the haaands of time. Aye, he is a kiddy fiddler I tink.

Oh dear! That really is disgusting.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the gutteral sounds. Innit. I have no idea what the hell I'm planning to be honest. I quite fancy other cities or Finland/Denmark or something, but Stockholm's just oh so grand. Haha is it worth paying a visit to yernshurping to see the Christians?

It's terrifying! More terrifying than Aphex Twin. Plastic scythe you say? Black? And you weren't a goffic? Aye, uni in at 12 so really I should get dressed... They're all on strike tomorrow so it means we get the day off. Which I'm soooooooo pissed off about since I'll be missing loads of German.

Mona bach, doesn't gym then TV and chocolate kind of defy the point? :happy:

It sure is. But I have plans to overthrow such a constitution; there's an alluring bottle of Veuve Cliquot waiting for me at Systemet...and it's not more than two H&m tops! :D

I listened to the Cradle songs you sent me to try to get myself into being Rhiân at 14...but they're just too...British, Chtulhu Dawn had its moments, but it's just not right in some way. Hmmm. La Belle et le Bad Boy is fab though. So fab. He certainly is La Haine worthy.

It would be worth it to see the Christians yes, if you catch them at a good moment. :D Stockholm really is the best city though, it really is. (if you count larger cities). Except from that, Öregrund is so great.

Damn, I've been so the crafty the last few days...finished translating all the Yeltsin, all the political analysis texts we had, finished reading the Kreutzer Sonata for today, got my rent subsidies (wooo 500 spänn for H&m/TopShop! :D) How've you been? And CONGRAAAAAAAATS on le Sheffield!! What subjects are you doing then? Any Swedish? :D

Oh, things to do in Stockholm, do not miss Allmänna Galleriet Kronobergsgatan 37! I have a feeling I've said that before though :LOL: And maybe it's worse now than it was last summer. Not meaning to hype it too much innit.

Jazzlady
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
You disgust me. You really do. I am APPAULED. The whole point about Student life is being able to get absolutly LAMPOONED (new favourite drunk adjective) on a tenner (less than an H&M top, unless you count the slut rack... <3 Swedish H&Ms for having Slut rails :LOL: )

Pssh. You're missing out. You really are. Count yourself lucky I haven't sent you any Wir Sind Helden yet, I'm obsessed with them at the moment and sharing them with anyone who gets in the way... Ahh La 'en.

They have good moments?! It's so true. I need to explore though. Copenhagen's still looking favourable.

That's impressive! Hooray for rent subsidies! I've been grand ta, spending too much money I should be saving on skirts and new converse (such the cliche) and... that's it really. German with Dutch and then either 20 credits of something random, like Biblical Studies, or 10 credits Swedish :D :D and 10 credits random

If that's a club, I aint going alone. Especially if it's indie scene and dingy. However if it's one of your gaybars... Sign me up to that.

Y'reet then?

Jazzlady
10-03-2006, 12:19 AM
http://photos-137.facebook.com/n14/233/114/61400864/n61400864_30066137_2078.jpg

See, even Marlon the PG Tips Monkey can get drunk on less than a tenner.

Krasnojarsk
10-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Pah, I reckon ms. Cooked Food doesn't have the right to speak. :D It's in our blood as Swedes, to drink as poshly as possible, without being totally bourgeois (though chugging Veuve Cliquot isn't very...left-wing though :LOL: ) It's a thin line, but damn us all to hell if it isn't manageable! Haha lampooned <3. I could get drunk on a tenner though...if I down some rum without the bloody Coke. But I'm far too old for such excsesses. It's time to think about retirement. Slut rails though? Whassat? :LOL:

Nah, I feel more sorry for you for not embracing Norway enough (not in that way, only the black metal way innit). Wir Sind Helden never quite was my thang though...hmm.

They do. Tell them you're a Jew/Muslim/start a diatribe on the fascist regime in Israel and get ready for the show of your life. Or watch them at the cafés, just for the eavesdropping. Copenhagen's fantastic, I haven't been there for years though...me and aaaah kid promised ourselves to go there at least once this spring.

Mmmm skirts...that's still the thing I'd rather give up boydom for...mmm...black pencil skirt, plus white, like...flowery shirt...mmmm. Go for Swedish, I'll write your essays. :D Mmmm Dutch. Curse Lund for not offering that. I don't know what to study next autumn...if there's a good Arabic course, I'd be quite interested...

Nah, the secret's to go there like I did, at like...17.00, where only some cool 25 year olds hang by the bar and you've got the big chairs to yourself, just to sit and ponder over how really 2004 the Magic Numbers were. Not that it's easy for a foreigner to find it though. If I should find myself in Stockholm, I'd escort you. :D You simply can't miss Mandus either. (le gaybar that is)

Yup, all is fine, day off tomorrow, going out to get something decent for me to wear for starting some running (I haven't been up for it really, since there's still snow here and at the moment -7.6 degrees.) and thin track suit bottoms and a t-shirt just isn't cutting it. Hope le knee will manage. :happy:

Awwwwwww Marlon :LOL: :LOL: <3

Jazzlady
10-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Hey, where you save on getting lampooned, you can splurge on new shoes and £12 vegetable shopping blow outs in Sainsbury's. I just remember in H&M with Harriet there were loads of rails saying like.. 25% Slut :LOL: I wish they'd put those in shops over here, it may stop people buying tarty clothes :LOL:

Nahhh, I'm nationalist when it comes to Metal. Innit.

Won't the whole, language barrier thing be difficult for the eavesdropping? Hmmm. Is it difficult to get to from Swedeland?

I so nearly bought a black pencil skirt today, but then figured that teaming my grey one with a black tanktop, white shirt, black tights and black converse is bad enough in the scene kid thing... Study WELSH! Doo it.

Ooooh, sounds wonderful! I could always just follow the arty looking boys around I guess. Mmm. Haha you should come for a bender in Stockholm. For old time's sake. Go on a Malcolm hunt, innit. :LOL: Ah gaybars aren't a problem. The gay map's stuck above the head of my bed. :D

Lucky you! But running in that weather... errrrr. Ffwl!

Marlon has a myspace you know... www.myspace.com/marlonthemonkey :D

Jazzlady
10-03-2006, 05:08 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/d160/fraktionschef/marlon/

<3 Marlon

Krasnojarsk
12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
:LOL: That's true! To make up for the new Coq Sportifs (Help! I've become one of those 20 something guys with white Coq Sportifs! What's next?) I drank Erik's weissbier and wine with his German friend and a few other while we got absolutely lampooned yesterday. I must ask for the pictures that were taken of me gay posing in the couch :LOL: Haha slut rails. I got really confused back in Jönköping when Lisa and I were makeup shopping when we found a colour she really liked, a yellow Catherine Deneuve one, but the test sample had a pink sticker on it saying 'SLUT!' so we left it be. :LOL:

I should be too, but Swedish metal is just bad. Errr.

Nah, you'll be fluent in no time. Religious talking transcends our puny borders. There are trains from Lund to Copenhagen I believe.

Oh, you SO should get a pencil skirt anyway! Go for the secretary thing. But I imagine they're not fun to walk in innit. Study Welsh...if only I could. :happy:

Heggzackly! Oh I do want to come, but it all depends when I'm off school...:( I haven't been to Stockholm since mackie though, so I may not have worked on my post traumatic stress enough. Haha, gaymap on the wall? :LOL: Fantastic!

The top of my thighs hurts so much, I think I may have given birth to a 14 kg baby while sleeping. :LOL: Running really isn't good for you y'know :D

Marlon! :LOL: :LOL: Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Jazzlady
12-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Haha. Least you haven't become a tights and converse wearing black haired teenager like me. :'( Hahaha! Yes you must! It's brilliant that Slut thing. I really want to take pictures when I'm out shopping, like of Ut Fart too, but.. I'm scared I'll annoy the Swedes.

Hmmm, Copenhagen is so, so tempting. Hmmm. Well, I have a Mastercard now... SCOOOOOOORE. Free money I don't have. I may just do that.

I have got one, a grey one. They really aren't the best things to wear when you're trying to leap over a giant puddle. There's only so much leg stretching can go on.

Ahh g'ooooon. Skip school a couple of days. Bring the family. The more people, the easier it'll be to find Mally again :happy: Yep, just there behind me *points*

Haha that's why I never run :D Are you not back on the cycling thingy yet then?

<3 Marlon. He's become a bit of a hero has the stuffed monkey.

Jazzlady
13-03-2006, 04:00 AM
Haha look what I found

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/0-9/10yy/perms.html

*time to sleep*

Mona
16-03-2006, 10:32 PM
OI!

Don't forget this thread will yeh.
Pelleperm, Stockholm gärna?

Kanske när Evian kommer? Jag måste få leka med ditt så välfixade hår.
*hostklippahost*

Kidding.
Now I shall return to the bitter me and the psychology book my teacher gave me and the chapter about Freud's Superego theory.
Cheers.

Jazzlady
17-03-2006, 02:02 PM
OI!

Don't forget this thread will yeh.
Pelleperm, Stockholm gärna?

Kanske när Evian kommer? Jag måste få leka med ditt så välfixade hår.
*hostklippahost*

Kidding.
Now I shall return to the bitter me and the psychology book my teacher gave me and the chapter about Freud's Superego theory.
Cheers.
Woah! Real Swedish in the Sweden thread :D

Haha Freud. What a loser he was. If it were down to him, we'd all secretly want to sleep with our parents.

Krasnojarsk
17-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Haha. Least you haven't become a tights and converse wearing black haired teenager like me. :'( Hahaha! Yes you must! It's brilliant that Slut thing. I really want to take pictures when I'm out shopping, like of Ut Fart too, but.. I'm scared I'll annoy the Swedes.

Hmmm, Copenhagen is so, so tempting. Hmmm. Well, I have a Mastercard now... SCOOOOOOORE. Free money I don't have. I may just do that.

I have got one, a grey one. They really aren't the best things to wear when you're trying to leap over a giant puddle. There's only so much leg stretching can go on.

Ahh g'ooooon. Skip school a couple of days. Bring the family. The more people, the easier it'll be to find Mally again :happy: Yep, just there behind me *points*

Haha that's why I never run :D Are you not back on the cycling thingy yet then?

<3 Marlon. He's become a bit of a hero has the stuffed monkey.

:LOL: I haven't, but I wouldn't be amazed if I made the transition tomorrow innit. Yer, utfart is good, did you ever get a pic of that dyksport sign? :D

Mastercard? *shudder* I'd never manage that. I'd buy too much champagne :LOL:

But the overall prettiness must surely преодолеть the walking problems right?

Hmmm...I may be going to Stockholm with Ann and Roine round April way...not sure yet. If we can fix some certain dates I'm sure we can work something out. Oh and Mona, välfixade? :LOL: Tillåt mig småle.

Nope, no cycling, no bike in Lund, and no hills, so it's too boring. :D

Staying away from the Museboard a couple of days really helps studying! Tonight it's pizza and Veuve Cliquot :LOL: Classy innit. Hmmm, maybe we should impose some Swedish rule in this thread to prevent extinction, at least one Swedish word per post. Innit. :D

Freud. Pah. So...Dalí. *shudder*

Jazzlady
17-03-2006, 04:04 PM
You will do, give it time. Haha no. Although I got a picture of a great road sign yesterday. "Number 2 Passage" aaaaaahahahahaha *juvenile*

It's so pretty! And red! So I've hidden it in one of my cupboards to resist temptation to use it.

Absolutly!

Excellent! Ann and Roine can help on the hunt for Malcolm :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah flatness. It has benifits though.

Too right it does! Still, I'll need you both to be around in September when I start doing Swedish. Otherwise I may die and fail. Ahh sounds like quite the evening you have planned!

You have to love the great German thinkers though. You do.

Krasnojarsk
19-03-2006, 10:30 PM
:LOL: A bit juvenile yes! But you're still so horridly young, so anything goes innit. But getting a picture of it? Jaaaaysus :LOL:

Haha, good job that. Watch it so Baltik Inkasso don't come knocking down your dor innit :LOL:

Haha, they can innit. "Yes, let's go find our son a fiiiine boy innit!" Would you be staying on the boat again?

Naaaah...it doesn't...flat means windy, and that's crap. Plus, it's easier to butcher old people trying to go upwards, fighting a massive coronary :D

Oooh but of course! I'll write your essays too if you wish :D You'll pass Swedlish with flying colours innit.

That gay musical stuff you sent me is fantastic! :D Going to watch it are you? I'm so into Swedish schlager at the moment. Mmmmmm Carola and Tommy Nilsson. Haha, got the pictures from our gay evening too. Mmmmm. So gay :LOL:

Jazzlady
19-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I just can't help myself! I'm a child in my mind... a child!

Haha yeah. That could be amusing.

That'd be brilliant! They'd be proud of you and could take all the embarassing photos of you as a bairn :D Nah, not staying on the boat this time, I'll be at the Af Chapman place since I've just joined the HI meaning I get discounts. Plus the hostel's a bit nicer there.

That makes a good point, but it's nice when walking home drunk.

Smashing :D I'll be master of 10 credits Swedish in no time :D Say tack with conviction!

Nah, I can't justify seeing it, the tickets are too dear. Maybe another day.

Oh GOD that music is so gay. I love it! Laaaaaahf it :D

Krasnojarsk
19-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Good job you're quitting Rusk, otherwise the language would've beaten the child-like innocence out of your head. If it hasn't already that is. :D

Haha, 'neeeeeked pickshires fo' Mackie innit' :LOL: Oh that Af Chapman is on the other side of the water right? Bit more of a bitch getting in and out of town easily I'd say. But that's just because I'm crap at finding my way in Stockholm, as you know :LOL: 'S close to the museums though. Mmm.

But still...it's fun to walk downhill when drunk :D

In no time whatsoever! You'll get all the plus points with the Swedes as well, since the only thing funnier than Russians speaking Swedish, is Britons doing the same :LOL: Nah, don't worry. You count as Welsh, and Welshies speaking Swedish sounds more errr serious. Tackkkkkkkk!

Ah I see. There'll always be musicals though. You could always go just to stand outside with some cider and yell at the gay people in pink tracky bottoms.

Innit just :D After we finished watching the Swedish Eurovision qualifier final, we walked down to town at 4 to buy falafels singing Jimmy Dean and Tommy Nilsson. Fa-ha-bu-lous!

Jazzlady
19-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Nah, I'll always keep my child like innocence. Maybe. :D

:LOL: oh god that just takes it to a new, paedophillia level. Yeah, it's not as convenient, but the hostel's better and you can cook your own food there meaning I don't have to be an arrogant English arsehole in cafes going "um, yeah that there tack". Plus, if I remember rightly, the beer was cheaper there. And they did awesome coffee.

Walk?! Nah roll!

Aw, some of us brits try really hard with trying to neutralise the accent we speak foreign languages with! Just to be laughed at... by you evil, evil Swedes. Grrr. Glad I count as Welsh though. I've just mastered my own version of Bugeilio'r Gwenith Gwyn which is going to make my Last FM statistics very pro Aled Jones, since I've been listening to it to make sure I still have the Angelsey tinge to my accent. :D I still gots it :D :D Woo for rolling rs :D and making ds sound like lispy ts

Too right there will be :D

Ahh sounds grand it does! I envy you, I really do.

Krasnojarsk
19-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Tha'ss a good girl innit :D

But your priviledge (God I can't spell) as a tourist is pointing at stuff and berating the poor sods for not accepting your Royal Currency. Cheaper beer? I can't remember what it cost back at Af Klint (do the boats really have to be called those posh names? I'm guessing no.) Mmmmm coffee. Should make for a good start of the day.

:LOL: True! My trousers from my graduation night could vouch for that with the ridiculous amout of dirt amassed after rolling down after misdirecting a hug :LOL: Oh Lord.

Aw, nah 's not your fault, it's just...the tone thing seem to get really, really exaggerated :LOL: 'Yaaaargh saaaawrgh ahn-DEHN!', 'yaaaaaaargh saaaaaawrgh AHN-dehn!' :LOL: Haha pro Aled Jones. I wish I was related to someone like that innit. Good job on the Moooooooun accent! It must surely be the nicest. Shouldn't you go more for bangor though?

Good. Yerrr bu no bu yer bu.

:D I wonder if should post a gay pic on here after all. Just to embarass people. :D

Krasnojarsk
19-03-2006, 11:38 PM
By the way, I so know what your sig says. Go me and being Swedish. :D

Jazzlady
19-03-2006, 11:45 PM
:happy:

That's true, so true. yet.. so wrong. Still, I can fool the Dutch with my Rotterdam accent so give me time on the Swedish. Besides, Welsh is a tonal language (ish) so... yeah. I have it written down somewhere the cost of beer... I'm sure I do. It may have been 65kr in the Af Chapman place, but the bar wasn't open all night like at Gusty.

:LOL: Sounds like you had fun there then. Mooooooooooooon accent is the best... I found MP3s the other day... hold on.. wait.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest/sites/voices/pages/tvclips.shtml that's even better. The first video.. oh god that woman sounds just like my nana! Ahh.

Oooh you should. You should! For shame you should! I'll swap you for the worst photo of me drunk ever...

haha yes, go you you rubbish Swede.

Krasnojarsk
19-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Yes, I'm sure you'll have poifect pronunciation :happy: Your German one is awesome, so why wouldn't den svenska. 65kr!? That's really expensive for Stockholm isn't it? We so should do Gröne jägaren to catch the smell of alcoholism! :LOL: A pint there is like...30 spänn.

Awwww that Welsh is supoib! To me it just sounds like Little Britain, but that's because I'm an uneducated fool. It's so pretty though! Mmmm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/d094d0cf.jpg Notice the patented Mackie 'I own you and you're my boy toy'-look. :LOL: Worst drunk photo ever? Oh dear! :LOL: Interesting.

:D

Jazzlady
20-03-2006, 12:55 AM
Hahaha if only. I suck at German. I really do. It seemed cheaper than other places. I dunno. Haha that place sounds awesome. Ahh Stockholm. You really should come and play. You must!

Ah no, that's a Valley's accent. I'm sure I've explained this before.

Haha that's just simply beautiful! Who's the other bloke? His hair defies gravity. So thick! The lucky man. Aye, just look at that face. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/fraktionschef/Emma%20and%20Rhian%20get%20drunked/Drinkage004.jpg

I feel fifffffffteen again, I've just smoked pot with my flatmtes and now I have a saucepan on my head. :LOL:

Krasnojarsk
20-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Haha suuuuure y'do! What other Brits tell the difference between ch's? :D Gröne Jägaren is so scary, even at daytime. It's on Söder though, go figure :rolleyes: I should show up yer, we'll see :happy:

I'm sure you did, but it's all the same to me :LOL: It's exactly like you liking Göteborg :D

Innit :D He's a mate of Erik's, see that is the kind of hair, albeit longer, I mean by wanting curly...it just looks so comfy! :happy: That drunken face though :LOL: Was that because of the blue drinks? :D

:LOL: Haha, so...not Swedish :D A saucepan? Mmm.

Check your gmail for a suitable Pete Burns tribute! Faaaaabulous!

Mona
20-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Freud's ideas are a bit... erm, controversial (if that's the right word?).
However, I like his theory on the id, superego and ego.
Quite interesting.

Hell, I might become a psychoanalyst (sp?) instead of a aerospace engineerer.

Something.

I might become a prostitute as well.
Future's full of secrets and I'm full of shit.

Yes I am tired and my brain is personal, so no I will not explain.

I'm in school. Two essays were due today, but I haven't finished one and haven't started the other. Sooooo... yeah.

Jazzlady
20-03-2006, 11:12 AM
:D ich laut and ach laut. Ahh. Is it one of those seedy pubs associated with old men and local football teams?

Just live in the know that North Wales accents sound like you've got a blocked nose and all the vowels are made like Swedish ones. :D

Ahhhh so more wavy then? You could do that with velcro rollers no worries. Not too thick a roller though. I think it was because of the blue drinks, aaaaye. :D

:LOL: :$ Haha it was funny. Well, probably not that funny but yeah. My flatmate was wearing a bin bag and had a cullender on her head. :LOL:

Haha that song is the best way to start a day I think. Now, to shower and change and turn up fashionably late for Russian grammar (bleugh) and then go to the beast of a library (bleugh bleugh). Just glad I've checked the shelf references online :D

Jazzlady
20-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Freud's ideas are a bit... erm, controversial (if that's the right word?).
However, I like his theory on the id, superego and ego.
Quite interesting.

Hell, I might become a psychoanalyst (sp?) instead of a aerospace engineerer.

Something.

I might become a prostitute as well.
Future's full of secrets and I'm full of shit.

Yes I am tired and my brain is personal, so no I will not explain.

I'm in school. Two essays were due today, but I haven't finished one and haven't started the other. Sooooo... yeah.
Freud's an arse.. I've told you this time and time again.

You don't want to become a prostitute... they smell like wee and are usually really ugly so since you're not ugly and don't smell of wee (I hope) you'd be shit.

Missing essay deadlines is.. pah a fact of life.

Krasnojarsk
20-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Haha, 's exactly like that :D I think you had it written down in your giude book :D

:LOL: Oh it surely must be the best then! I can help but love Swedish vowels, spööööööuuuuutbyyyyyyteeeeee! :LOL:

Nah, actually I'm quite fine with this, bad thing I have to mash it for 10 minutes every morning with some chemical and I'd like it to just...curl up naturally. But perhaps that's imposssible in the world of perms. If I do nothing to it it's poker straight.

Haha, fabulous! You Brits know how to amuse yerselves innit :LOL:

Innit just! I vaguely recall Mozzer saying something about Dead or Alive being the greatest gift to music or something :LOL: I've got grammar in an hour too...I'm going to be a good boy and show up early though. Mmmm. I thought libraries were fun...but maybe not if you're not digging through it for kitchen-sink (Our uni humanist library's got loads of it :LOL: )

Mona, you seem so full of hope! Y'alright? :happy:

Mona
20-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Pelle:

Indeed. Yep, I guess. Är så extremtjävlaförbannat trött.
Kommer du till Stockholm när Rhian är här?

Rhian:

1. That soap shop, yes it was Lush.
2. *scratches prostitute of list* So it's psychoanalysist or aerospace engineerer or something lousy.

I have all the hope in the world in the future, but none at all. Now how does that work?

Krasnojarsk
20-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Usch, det är du inte ensam om. Ska översätta Tolstojs levnadshistoria till ryska imorgon. Jävla språk. Jag kanske kommer, kanske inte, får se om jag har tid. Hoppas dock. :happy: Har ni påsklov runt då typ?

Jazzlady
20-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Haha, 's exactly like that :D I think you had it written down in your giude book :D

:LOL: Oh it surely must be the best then! I can help but love Swedish vowels, spööööööuuuuutbyyyyyyteeeeee! :LOL:

Nah, actually I'm quite fine with this, bad thing I have to mash it for 10 minutes every morning with some chemical and I'd like it to just...curl up naturally. But perhaps that's imposssible in the world of perms. If I do nothing to it it's poker straight.

Haha, fabulous! You Brits know how to amuse yerselves innit :LOL:

Innit just! I vaguely recall Mozzer saying something about Dead or Alive being the greatest gift to music or something :LOL: I've got grammar in an hour too...I'm going to be a good boy and show up early though. Mmmm. I thought libraries were fun...but maybe not if you're not digging through it for kitchen-sink (Our uni humanist library's got loads of it :LOL: )

Mona, you seem so full of hope! Y'alright? :happy:
I checked, and yes, yes I did! Oooh so gonna find me a stool there! I'll show the docile Swedes what propper pub ruffian is. :D

Too right! I still can't say that word without giggles.. still, if you can say all of Llanfair PG... yeah.

It's looking very nice is your hair, although I do prefer it straight. Mainly out of jealousy. Damn you.

Too right we do! It's 'mazing.

Libraries on the whole are fun, just not the one here. It's divided up into terrifying colour zones and it's.. MASSIVE. It took me near on two hours to find two books. Still, I've had the best day ever. Found the books (even though some bastard has taken out the book I really need), been to Sainsburys so I have food for the next two weeks, booked an appointment to get my hair cut, had a cup of tea and chocolate digestive and now I'm going to settle down on the comfy chair in the kitchen with my copy of "The Age of Enlightenment" and "The Orthodox Church" :D Ahhh.

Oooh Mona, I'm terribly allergic to everything in that shop. Thanks to one of their soaps I'm now consuming fist fulls of antihisthamines and itching like a... itchy thing.

Become an air hostess or something. I dunno. *shrugs*