PDA

View Full Version : Matt Lookalikes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Bewilders
23-11-2004, 09:33 AM
i heard from my friend the other day that Brett Anderson (suede singer) looks like matthew bellamy?!?!?! i understand where hes coming from but NO! lol.. but i think he does look like edward scissor hands (1990) when joony depp played him.. i bet ppl with disagree with me... lol.... is there anyone else who looks like matthew bellamy out there?? suggestions appericiated!! :LOL:

axxe chikka
23-11-2004, 11:08 AM
I think the dude from Suede does kinda look like Matt. A while ago I saw a magazine with him on the cover and I got all excited cos I thought it was Matt, but then I had a closer look and saw that it wasn't.

Superfuzz_Bigmuff
23-11-2004, 12:00 PM
http://reddwarf.unas.cz/kryton_soubory/image004.jpg

Gemsy
23-11-2004, 12:02 PM
i heard from my friend the other day that Brett Anderson (suede singer) looks like matthew bellamy?!?!?! i understand where hes coming from but NO! lol.. but i think he does look like edward scissor hands (1990) when joony depp played him.. i bet ppl with disagree with me... lol.... is there anyone else who looks like matthew bellamy out there?? suggestions appericiated!! :LOL:

I always thought he looked like Brett. See the Uno video.
Goooooooood.
*waits for Fuzz*

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Hahaha.
Smeeeg heeeeeed...

Gemsy
23-11-2004, 12:03 PM
I think the dude from Suede does kinda look like Matt. A while ago I saw a magazine with him on the cover and I got all excited cos I thought it was Matt, but then I had a closer look and saw that it wasn't.

"Got all excited?!"
You must not get out much.

dumpenguin
23-11-2004, 01:53 PM
My mate looks like Matt....I even made an icon of it....let me see if I can find the damn thing....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/dum_penguin/Jan-Matt.gif

Superfuzz_Bigmuff
23-11-2004, 02:26 PM
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/footballcentral/FootballCentral/66554_351X180.jpg

Lets not forget Glenn

Ironlunged
23-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Nah, Brett doesn't look like Matt.
This guy, however, does.
Just like him, in fact.

http://www.ixtreme.com/pictures/fullsize/weirdn03.jpg

matt's half brother
23-11-2004, 06:07 PM
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/footballcentral/FootballCentral/66554_351X180.jpg

Lets not forget Glenn
i didnt know glenn was german

no offence to anyone

phill x x

Skm
23-11-2004, 06:13 PM
My mate looks like Matt....I even made an icon of it....let me see if I can find the damn thing....

woah, thats scary!

Muserool
23-11-2004, 06:16 PM

2 rite he does!

Skm
23-11-2004, 06:19 PM
i have a friend that looks like matt aswell, don't have a picture though! damn it!

MachineToTheSoul.
23-11-2004, 07:33 PM
yeah....I'm his spitting image.

xtrememachineuk
23-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Bloody hell, could he be the long lost twin? *weird twilight zone music plays*

spacedementia87
23-11-2004, 07:52 PM
All of you have missed the most obvious one!!!
Frank Lampard is the spitting image, however got a much shitter job.

Saaz
23-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Sophie who's butts that in your sig?
EDIT no matter I came across it again in another thread and you'd explained to the witchypoo. Cooper aye :D

Red Muse
23-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Theres this guy I seen a thew times at school and he looks a bit like Matt, he kinda wore the same style jacket. Same hair like in Sunburn.

[Red Muse]

Babsie
23-11-2004, 08:42 PM
randomly in summer we thought we saw Matt in trafalgar square (we were quite far away)....though up close....far too healthy looking...and perhaps better looking than Matt :P, nevertheless im sure you can all see our reasons.

we took a sneaky photo...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/babsieboo/CIMG5904lo.jpg

varigo
23-11-2004, 10:21 PM
oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL: :LOL: :p :LOL: :LOL:

Seras Victoria
23-11-2004, 10:27 PM
oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL: :LOL: :p :LOL: :LOL:

:confused:

Skm
23-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Sophie who's butts that in your sig?
EDIT no matter I came across it again in another thread and you'd explained to the witchypoo. Cooper aye :D
indeed it is :D :D
your sigs good, i was there too!!! woooo

Grapevine
23-11-2004, 10:30 PM

omg. :rolleyes:

Doog
23-11-2004, 10:33 PM
there's one born every minute

Jonesy
23-11-2004, 11:15 PM

No idea if he's on this site, but a guy at the NEC December 2003 at the very front near the barrier, I know some other people on here saw him cos we mentioned it on here at the time, it was absolutely frightening, there's the 'oh yes I spose he looks a bit like him in a certain type of light' ones, but no, this guy WAS Matt. He had absolutely perfect Hullabaloo spikey hair as well, even had the Bellamy nose, it was a real double take moment. Uncanny it were.

haze015
23-11-2004, 11:36 PM

I once went to the Area 51 Jam night and some guy played bass (Kyle wasn't there for some reason that night) with us that looked exactly like him, just taller.
I could look a little like him if I done my hair in the same way, but no, I won't.

Jupiter_Moonchild
23-11-2004, 11:40 PM
WTF???

Now I know why translators get paid as much as they do!

Jupiter_Moonchild
23-11-2004, 11:46 PM
I just got some photos back, will need to upload them somehow, once I've scanned them.
A lookalike at the pub I was in, looked like Matt but about 10 years on.
There were a few other lookalikes there that night too, a guy that looked a bit like Kurt Cobain, another that looked like a guy from ZZtop and a few Shatmus wannabe's !
I don't even want to get STARTED on the girls that thought they looked like that twit from Evanescence!(Hack spit)

Oh, and there was a really tall skinny guy that just looked like a mop but that doesn't count!

Bewilders
10-12-2004, 11:24 AM
LMFAO!!!

Bewilders
10-12-2004, 11:25 AM

Lets not forget Glenn
LMFAO! hes such a crap manager asawell..

Saaz
10-12-2004, 08:56 PM
Why isn't there half as many Chris or Dom threads like this?
I think some guys look alot more like Dom. I met one today, the only difference his name was Dave. :LOL:

haze015
10-12-2004, 09:03 PM
LMFAO! hes such a crap manager asawell..

He got us into the Premiership!

How dare you say that about Glenn!

:eek:

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 01:05 PM
He got us into the Premiership!

How dare you say that about Glenn!

:eek:
i didnt know you supported west ham :eek:

shards of destiny
17-12-2004, 01:21 PM
I met a guy through an ex of mine that looked scarily like Matt, though unfortunately he knew it and did his hair the same (red spikes). Wish I had got a picture of him to show you guys.

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 01:40 PM
I met a guy through an ex of mine that looked scarily like Matt, though unfortunately he knew it and did his hair the same (red spikes). Wish I had got a picture of him to show you guys.
KOOL :cool: ace. dammit.. lol.. theres someone who works in my debenhams who looks like matt! ill try and get a picture!

haze015
17-12-2004, 01:44 PM
i didnt know you supported west ham :eek:

I don't, Glenn was manager of Swindon when he got us into the Premiereship, I was there at the play-off final against Leicester :cool:

rickjames
17-12-2004, 01:46 PM
oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha

Yeah but no but

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 01:48 PM
I don't, Glenn was manager of Swindon when he got us into the Premiereship, I was there at the play-off final against Leicester :cool:
oh yeah. lol. and i call myself i swindon town fan :indiff: lol. i totally forgot about that

haze015
17-12-2004, 01:52 PM
oh yeah. lol. and i call myself i swindon town fan :indiff: lol. i totally forgot about that

:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed in you, the only thing Swindon has to be proud of.....
(I'm still trying to forgot that we gave the world Melinda Messenger, Billie Piper and Mark LeMarr)

Anyway, did you enjoy yourself last night?

And wasn't Sam impressive :rolleyes:

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 01:53 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed in you, the only thing Swindon has to be proud of.....
(I'm still trying to forgot that we gave the world Melinda Messenger, Billie Piper and Mark LeMarr)

Anyway, did you enjoy yourself last night?

And wasn't Sam impressive :rolleyes:
lol. you was going crazy on stage. so was tom! lol. i thought you did brilliant :rolleyes: =D oh yeah, we also got mr muscle, sting and hundred reasons singer (colin doran)

haze015
17-12-2004, 02:00 PM
lol. you was going crazy on stage. so was tom! lol. i thought you did brilliant :rolleyes: =D oh yeah, we also got mr muscle, sting and hundred reasons singer (colin doran)

Sting! :eek:

Wow, I never knew that

I didn't see Tom at all, just when I hit him on the head with my guitar :LOL:
Just a shame Sam wasn't up to it on the night, it would have been amazing then

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Sting! :eek:

Wow, I never knew that

I didn't see Tom at all, just when I hit him on the head with my guitar :LOL:
Just a shame Sam wasn't up to it on the night, it would have been amazing then
yup ! =) lol. aww. poor tom! lol. sam is to big. he has to lift up his tits first. lol. :LOL: it was amazing :D

haze015
17-12-2004, 02:16 PM
yup ! =) lol. aww. poor tom! lol. sam is to big. he has to lift up his tits first. lol. :LOL: it was amazing :D

:LOL:

And the Squier lives on :confused:

For those who have no idea what I'm on about, when I play live, I use a Squier Strat for drop-tunings, and usually throw it around, last night I threw it into a wall....

:$

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 02:17 PM

And the Squier lives on :confused:

For those who have no idea what I'm on about, when I play live, I use a Squier Strat for drop-tunings, and usually throw it around, last night I threw it into a wall....

:$
lol. that squire is ace! yup i played on it yesterday and im proud of it! :happy:

haze015
17-12-2004, 02:42 PM
lol. that squire is ace! yup i played on it yesterday and im proud of it! :happy:

There is some paint from Area 51 on the headstock :cool: :LOL:

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 02:45 PM
There is some paint from Area 51 on the headstock :cool: :LOL:
kool! wat from the pink wall?

haze015
17-12-2004, 03:08 PM
kool! wat from the pink wall?

I believe so :LOL:

Bewilders
17-12-2004, 03:09 PM
I believe so :LOL:
hahaha. awww. get kyles help so you can turn it into a barbie guitar! :LOL:

expanding_universe
20-12-2004, 06:47 AM
there's a dude at my sister's best friend's church [hillsong] who looks like dom's little brother. as in he looks like dom aged 14. wait a sec. dom already looks around that age.
anyways this guy has blonder hair and a mop top. and had drum sticks in his hands the whole night..did i mention he looked like dominic friggin howard? gosh. if i met a DH lookalike that was my age...

Bewilders
25-01-2005, 10:20 AM
there's a dude at my sister's best friend's church [hillsong] who looks like dom's little brother. as in he looks like dom aged 14. wait a sec. dom already looks around that age.
anyways this guy has blonder hair and a mop top. and had drum sticks in his hands the whole night..did i mention he looked like dominic friggin howard? gosh. if i met a DH lookalike that was my age...
that must be intresting, bet all the girls love him...

pluggedinbaby
25-01-2005, 11:55 AM
A guy came into the shop I work at who looked exactly like Matt.

I turned the corner carrying some DVD's and we made eye contact, The likeliness was so much I dropped the DVD's on the floor thinking it was actually him. I couldn't tell it wasn't him so I followed him round the store at a friendly distance trying to figure out if it was him or not, in the end I thought sod it and had to speak to him to prove otherwise.

Was gutted with the outcome. Beat in mind I work in Birmingham;

"Can I help you with anything sir?"

"Nah, yower alroit ar kid"

Bewilders
25-01-2005, 11:58 AM
A guy came into the shop I work at who looked exactly like Matt.

I turned the corner carrying some DVD's and we made eye contact, The likeliness was so much I dropped the DVD's on the floor thinking it was actually him. I couldn't tell it wasn't him so I followed him round the store at a friendly distance trying to figure out if it was him or not, in the end I thought sod it and had to speak to him to prove otherwise.

Was gutted with the outcome. Beat in mind I work in Birmingham;

"Can I help you with anything sir?"

"Nah, yower alroit ar kid"
haha. ace. i dont think it wud be him. he lives in islington. lol. but stoll good spotting. shud of took some photos :p

13-02-2005, 09:42 PM
we took a sneaky photo...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/babsieboo/CIMG5904lo.jpg
Hahaha "sneaky"! :LOL: Did he turn around and ask why the hell you were taking picture of him?

high_on_skittles
13-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I'v been told I look like Matt......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/high_on_skittles/c31f04df.jpg

I don't. Even when I used to have rah spikey hair.

El Sophiee
13-02-2005, 10:33 PM

Yes, Brett Anderson does look like a younger Matt, as does Jonny Depp as Edward Scissorhands, but there is a bloke who I've seen around looks like Matt

That Little Animal
13-02-2005, 10:33 PM

More like the Molkoman, I'd say.

Murray
13-02-2005, 10:34 PM
I don't

Never a truer word spoken.

Chaos Theory
13-02-2005, 10:36 PM

I can see the resemblance

HoBag
13-02-2005, 11:38 PM
http://www.haelen.org/cleocalliope/CastPics/Doyle/Glenn3.jpg

This is the kid from the Roseanne show he was Beckys boyfriend... if that means anything to anyone? ive seen the show and noticed this guy looks like matt...

high_on_skittles
13-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Thats 2 photos from that same night on 2 different messageboards and the same reply on both.
Maybe it's the eyeliner...it's not something I do often.

Frau Spooz
14-02-2005, 12:08 AM

...if you had round glasses, you'd look like Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter....

high_on_skittles
14-02-2005, 12:48 AM
...if you had round glasses, you'd look like Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter....
lol!! The eyeliner wearing version? How funny would a camp Harry Potter be.

14-02-2005, 12:05 PM

I was about to say that.

Bewilders
22-02-2005, 10:53 AM
lol!! The eyeliner wearing version? How funny would a camp Harry Potter be.
hahahah! proper camP!

mezza
22-02-2005, 11:50 AM
cool...hey im in school!

ruled/by/muse
22-02-2005, 11:13 PM
we have some1 on the boards here who looks alot like matt bellamy...lol and his user name is matt bellamy look-a-like.. go to www.freewebs.com/plimera and see wht u think

museik1028
23-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Tom Cruise, most recently, has kinda reminded me of Matt. What do yoo think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/museik1028/TomCruise7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/museik1028/MattBlackandBlue.jpg

Not a very good comparison picture, but yoo get the point...

Bewilders
23-02-2005, 10:35 AM
we have some1 on the boards here who looks alot like matt bellamy...lol and his user name is matt bellamy look-a-like.. go to www.freewebs.com/plimera and see wht u think
wahey! its james aint it? he does look like matt! say i said hello to him. i talk to him on msn and things. i heard he borke his guitar! poor sod. good luck with the band.

Bewilders
23-02-2005, 10:36 AM

wow! i never noticed that before! he does look like matt! ace! :D

Martinez
23-02-2005, 11:21 AM
yes, matt looks like brett anderson, even my mum said so (in fact she's the one who noticed)
matt also looks like frank lampard and philip cocu...
and like johnny rotten if you ask me...

Bewilders
23-02-2005, 11:23 AM
yes, matt looks like brett anderson, even my mum said so (in fact she's the one who noticed)
haha! ace. mum knowz best ;) philip cocu... never thought bout that one.

I Space Out
23-02-2005, 04:37 PM
randomly in summer we thought we saw Matt in trafalgar square (we were quite far away)....though up close....far too healthy looking...and perhaps better looking than Matt :P, nevertheless im sure you can all see our reasons.

Actually, he looks more like Dom...

RadioBread
23-02-2005, 04:56 PM
i think Jeff Buckley looks like Matt. especially in the showviz time

BOD
23-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/jonnypiano/JonnyasMattBellamyCutDown.jpg)
In Museli Costume (http://www.geocities.com/jonnypiano2001/DSC00981.JPG)
Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court (http://www.geocities.com/jonnypiano2001/130.JPG)

:unsure:

purpleface
23-02-2005, 05:56 PM

OMG, my Dads always goin on about about how much Frank Lampard looks like Matt. Theyre both cute tho so i ain't that bothered! My friend says Brett looks like him too :rolleyes:

Hysterical_Fan101
23-02-2005, 06:16 PM

Nope

Martinez
23-02-2005, 07:09 PM
OMG, my Dads always goin on about about how much Frank Lampard looks like Matt. Theyre both cute tho so i ain't that bothered! My friend says Brett looks like him too :rolleyes:
yep, cutie frank...i'm seeing him tonite...yum!! but i hope my team wins( not chelsea!!)

Teh Man v1.2
23-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/jonnypiano/JonnyasMattBellamyCutDown.jpg)
Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court (http://www.geocities.com/jonnypiano2001/130.JPG)

Those pics...Safe as fuck! [/GLCness]

Muselover89
23-02-2005, 07:57 PM

I'll give it a shot.

ur kinda cute arn't ya :$

BOD
23-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Aw, how lovely, thank you.

Bewilders
23-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Aw, how lovely, thank you.
haha :p someone loves you ;) nice pics mate! you look like matt *claps* yay! keep it up!

BOD
23-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Aww, yay :) How lovely. I shall indeed.

Except what's really quite odd is, I don't have his nose, his eyes, his chin, his mouth, or his cheeks. I think it's the hair and those photos that do it. And the jacket. Oh I don't know. If you saw me in the street, hair normal, you wouldn't think I looked like Matt Bellamy. But if it's possible, then :)

Bewilders
23-02-2005, 08:29 PM

Except what's really quite odd is, I don't have his nose, his eyes, his chin, his mouth, or his cheeks. I think it's the hair and those photos that do it. And the jacket. Oh I don't know. If you saw me in the street, hair normal, you wouldn't think I looked like Matt Bellamy. But if it's possible, then :)
thats true.. if you and this person gets married im your best man ;) hahaha! yeah the hair does it and the suit!

Muselover89
23-02-2005, 09:15 PM

t'is true, it's def the hair

SofiMuse
23-02-2005, 09:17 PM
matt bellamy boy looks kinda like matt.

i did have a picture which i'm trying to find.

Muselover89
23-02-2005, 09:18 PM
and it's the poses :LOL:

BOD
23-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Hehe, yeah! The poses. The poses, the hair, the suit, and the expression.

Muselover89
23-02-2005, 10:04 PM
in the one you have as your avatar you look like him but again i think it's the pose

dogface
23-02-2005, 10:15 PM
my lil bro is slowly becoming a matt alike, altho he isnt as rat like.

Bewilders
23-02-2005, 10:28 PM
my lil bro is slowly becoming a matt alike, altho he isnt as rat like.
:ohmy: matt doesnt look like a rat! :confused:

Teh Man v1.2
23-02-2005, 10:37 PM
:ohmy: matt doesnt look like a rat! :confused:

I know! I've never seen the rat resemblance either,Danny...

BOD
24-02-2005, 12:59 AM
I can in some pictures.

museik1028
24-02-2005, 02:16 AM

Dude, the second one sooo reminds me of Hullabaloo. Nice job! BTW, what do yoo play for your Museli group?

BOD
24-02-2005, 02:36 AM
Heheh, yeah, it was half Hullabaloo half sorta... Earl's Court.

I do piano and bass. Learning guitar at the moment, so. I have only been playing bass about 6 weeks, it's easier than guitar though of course.

Bewilders
24-02-2005, 12:16 PM
I know! I've never seen the rat resemblance either,Danny...
hhmmmm! :confused: how do you know my real name?!?!?!?!?! :confused: if he looks like a rat then basically your calling BELLAMYS OBBSESSIVE DOUBLE a rat.. i wouldnt take that mate...

ortal
24-02-2005, 12:21 PM
my friends say he look like matt :confused:

http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/The-thao/2004/06/3B9D3C91/frank.jpg

i think there is resemblance here when matt were young :happy:
http://www.wldcup.com/pictures/2004_02/570_22555_0.jpg

Bewilders
24-02-2005, 12:26 PM
my friends say he look like matt :confused:

http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/The-thao/2004/06/3B9D3C91/frank.jpg

i think there is resemblance here when matt were young :happy:
http://www.wldcup.com/pictures/2004_02/570_22555_0.jpg
OMG! we've mentioned that lampard looks like matt loads of times! lol... he does sorta look like matt.. hmmmm. must find more matt lookalikes *looks in argos*

Gemsy
24-02-2005, 04:16 PM
i look like him fair bit. :)

er....hence the name
Proof. :p

:James:
24-02-2005, 04:17 PM
what do you mean a bit!? i ve seen a pic of you and you are matt! stop being so modest! :)

BOD
24-02-2005, 06:46 PM
hhmmmm! :confused: how do you know my real name?!?!?!?!?! :confused: if he looks like a rat then basically your calling BELLAMYS OBBSESSIVE DOUBLE a rat.. i wouldnt take that mate...

I don't look like him though. It's just clever disguise ;)

Teh Man v1.2
24-02-2005, 06:55 PM

I simply know your real name because you're one of my Myspace friends,silly... :rolleyes:

museik1028
25-02-2005, 03:57 AM
I simply know your real name because you're one of my Myspace friends,silly... :rolleyes:

MySpace... I'm on there,
Drop me a line!
Kimba (http://profiles.myspace.com/users/4926891)

Bewilders
25-02-2005, 09:40 AM
oh yea. i forgot about that! shhhhh!

Bewilders
25-02-2005, 09:41 AM
I don't look like him though. It's just clever disguise ;)
;) your have to lend me it one time! so i can get in muse gigs backstage!

missmuse
25-02-2005, 10:40 AM

I'll give it a shot.

i think you look like sid vicious!

missmuse
25-02-2005, 10:47 AM
i do not see the Lampard/Bellamy resemblance at all, that is very odd. Lampard = big square face, blocklike features, big square body, built like a truck. Bellamy = pointy face, very refined features, skinny band boy body (mm), built like... a rake? in a good way. :D

i'm on myspace too! click the red link in my sig. please add me, i don't have nearly enough musers on my friends list. the ones i do have are crazed american ones... they scare me.

BOD
25-02-2005, 11:19 AM
;) your have to lend me it one time! so i can get in muse gigs backstage!

Hehehe, indeed.

Missmuse, Sid Vicious? Do I heck! Cuh. :LOL:

This Lampard/Bellamy thing, he hardly looks anything like Bellamy, he just looks more like Bellamy than any other footballer or whatever he is, I guess. If I saw him, I wouldn't think, "Ooh he looks like Bellamy." Personally. 'Spose it's just the way people's brains work...

mgdmags
25-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Want a real scary one? Last year I went to Wycombe Swan theatre and the guy serving behind the bar upstairs was an exact double. He even sounded like Matt. I was totally thrown. I could hardly speak and spent the interval just staring at him. I still wonder if it was some strange Candid Camera thing! Doubt the guy is there any more but go see anyway!

Bewilders
25-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Hehehe, indeed.

Missmuse, Sid Vicious? Do I heck! Cuh. :LOL:

This Lampard/Bellamy thing, he hardly looks anything like Bellamy, he just looks more like Bellamy than any other footballer or whatever he is, I guess. If I saw him, I wouldn't think, "Ooh he looks like Bellamy." Personally. 'Spose it's just the way people's brains work...
LOL!!! we are so weird... lampard wudnt come to mind to look like matt bellamy if it wasnt pointed out..

Martinez
25-02-2005, 03:30 PM
i do not see the Lampard/Bellamy resemblance at all, that is very odd. Lampard = big square face, blocklike features, big square body, built like a truck. Bellamy = pointy face, very refined features, skinny band boy body (mm), built like... a rake? in a good way. :D

i'm on myspace too! click the red link in my sig. please add me, i don't have nearly enough musers on my friends list. the ones i do have are crazed american ones... they scare me.
i never said he looks just like lampard...he looks like lampard combined with philip cocu..(that guy has the pointyness matt has, and large weird green-blue eyes)

tsp_thesmallprint
25-02-2005, 03:37 PM

I'll give it a shot.

hmm, i think you most look like him in the earls court one, but that jacket in the second ones awsome.....i want a suit like that :happy:

BOD
25-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Hehe *taps nose* there's a secret behind that jacket that might stop you ever finding one.

And another, which isn't so secret. But still.

tsp_thesmallprint
26-02-2005, 02:47 AM
Hehe *taps nose* there's a secret behind that jacket that might stop you ever finding one.

And another, which isn't so secret. But still.
whats that?? the fact that you turned the collar up?? thats probably not right......tell me neway :)

wait......did you make it yourself???

BOD
26-02-2005, 08:54 AM
No. You might find one, but might not.

For a start it's like, expensive. Secondly, it's the type of designer wear that is in fashion for a while, is sold for a bit, and then they stop selling them. Thirdly, another thing, which will require you to think 'outside the box' in order to get one. Or you'll quite simply never find one. But I'm not going into that, I'm apparently not allowed to, for some reason, and to be honest I don't want to give that away either, because, well, it might spoil it ;)

AC
26-02-2005, 12:32 PM
http://eawc.evansville.edu/images/roicon.jpg

This bloke makes a passable attempt at Mattalikeness circa NME awards. Shame about the snood though.

tsp_thesmallprint
26-02-2005, 04:19 PM
No. You might find one, but might not.

For a start it's like, expensive. Secondly, it's the type of designer wear that is in fashion for a while, is sold for a bit, and then they stop selling them. Thirdly, another thing, which will require you to think 'outside the box' in order to get one. Or you'll quite simply never find one. But I'm not going into that, I'm apparently not allowed to, for some reason, and to be honest I don't want to give that away either, because, well, it might spoil it ;)
lol fair enough then, what about that top in earls court that looks like matts one from when he used to have red hair?

vl4d
26-02-2005, 04:48 PM
i've been told i look like matt...

http://www.aserit.cjb.net/~carlo/193695.jpg

http://www.aserit.cjb.net/~carlo/193694.jpg

at last i don't think i look like matt :rolleyes:

Hysterical_Fan101
26-02-2005, 04:50 PM
i've been told i look like matt...

http://www.aserit.cjb.net/~carlo/193695.jpg

http://www.aserit.cjb.net/~carlo/193694.jpg

Err.. u do a bit, if u half close ur eyes and look :p

Meep
26-02-2005, 04:51 PM

woah your eyes are gorgeous!

you and Matt look similar I guess :happy:

1st plugged in baby
26-02-2005, 06:28 PM

This bloke makes a passable attempt at Mattalikeness circa NME awards. Shame about the snood though.

Bewilders
26-02-2005, 06:39 PM

:eek: woah! funnily enuff it does look well badly like him! :LOL: wow! matt has been cursed!

polka_dot_princess
26-02-2005, 07:34 PM
All of you have missed the most obvious one!!!
Frank Lampard is the spitting image, however got a much shitter job.

HE DOES NOT!!!!!!! :'(

Bewilders
26-02-2005, 07:36 PM
HE DOES NOT!!!!!!! :'(
i agree with you! lampard is not a spitting image! thats over the top.

AmiHaraguchi
26-02-2005, 08:28 PM
i agree with you! lampard is not a spitting image! thats over the top.
Over the top?! More like...erm... :unsure:

Bewilders
26-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Over the top?! More like...erm... :unsure:
thats what i mean. thanx for the correction.. :)

missmuse
27-02-2005, 10:09 AM

who is that fellow anyway?

i'm off to school camp tomorrow. five days. 180 filthy seventh formers. :'( wish me luck and pray that some creature in the communal bathrooms doesn't eat me

BOD
27-02-2005, 10:23 AM
lol fair enough then, what about that top in earls court that looks like matts one from when he used to have red hair?

Oh, that, that's easy to find. I got that from USC ages ago.

AC
27-02-2005, 10:55 AM

i'm off to school camp tomorrow. five days. 180 filthy seventh formers. :'( wish me luck and pray that some creature in the communal bathrooms doesn't eat me

First, good luck with camp :happy:
Second: the source website doesn't seem to label the pic, but I'm guessing it's Emperor Augustus, aka Octavian. Julius Caesar's nephew. Quite an illustrious lookalike, eh?

Bewilders
28-02-2005, 10:06 AM

*has in mind of you with 180 filthy seventh formers..* i feel sorry for you. heh :p

**Dying_Atheist**
28-02-2005, 02:07 PM
I know someone that sounds and plays guitar just like matt!!(maybe a slight resemblance in the looks department!)

Saaz
28-02-2005, 08:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/_Suze_/hello.jpg
Whoa...does this guy look like Matt or what!
Ho ho ho, you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried!! *slaps knee*

Girl_from_mars
28-02-2005, 09:43 PM
wow now that is uncanny

Matt Bellamy look-a-like
28-02-2005, 10:20 PM
this is me:\Documents and Settings\James Goldthorpe\My Documents\My Pictures\Muse Pictures

mezza
28-02-2005, 10:22 PM
doesnt work mate....anyone can help?

Saaz
28-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Gots to host it on'tinternet.

BOD
28-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Hahaha. If that was the link, think how easy it would be to access anything on his computer. Or hers. Whatever.

Bewilders
28-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Hahaha. If that was the link, think how easy it would be to access anything on his computer. Or hers. Whatever.
:LOL: that made me laff! :$ true..

BOD
28-02-2005, 11:27 PM
It's odd, his picture of himself is a FOLDER and it's pictures of Muse... maybe he's in Muse :LOL:

Gemsy
28-02-2005, 11:48 PM
*points and laughs at the n00b*

high_on_skittles
28-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Or maybe that's Matt's secret identity on here and he's leaving us a clue......?

Yeah, and I'm Glen Miller........

Gemsy
28-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Or maybe that's Matt's secret identity on here and he's leaving us a clue......?

Yeah, and I'm Glen Miller........
No... I am. :p

high_on_skittles
01-03-2005, 12:00 AM
No... I am. :p
Who, Matt or Glen Miller?

Gemsy
01-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Who, Matt or Glen Miller?
I meant Glen Miller but I guess I can be Matt as well. :LOL:

high_on_skittles
01-03-2005, 12:04 AM
I meant Glen Miller but I guess I can be Matt as well. :LOL:
Mmmmm, Prog Jazz........

Gemsy
01-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Mmmmm, Prog Jazz........
Hahaha, yeah!
I am teh pro.
*starts band*

Bewilders
01-03-2005, 09:23 AM
It's odd, his picture of himself is a FOLDER and it's pictures of Muse... maybe he's in Muse :LOL:
:LOL: he mite be.... but he might pretend to be in muse *coughs* like tom kirk *coughs*

tsp_thesmallprint
01-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Oh, that, that's easy to find. I got that from USC ages ago.
ah ok, looks pretty awsome....whats USC?

Teh Man v1.2
01-03-2005, 09:28 PM

He looks nothing like Mr.Bellamy...! :p

Saaz
01-03-2005, 09:29 PM
He looks nothing like Mr.Bellamy...! :p
You're right. He looks more like Dom.

BOD
01-03-2005, 11:46 PM
ah ok, looks pretty awsome....whats USC?

Uh, a shop. That sells clothes and that. And shoes.

There's one in Manchester in that sheltery bit where HMV and that is, near the Arndale. If you're anywhere near Manchester.

Bewilders
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Uh, a shop. That sells clothes and that. And shoes.

There's one in Manchester in that sheltery bit where HMV and that is, near the Arndale. If you're anywhere near Manchester.
ACE! lets go

missmuse
04-03-2005, 10:41 AM
i hast returneth from camp. very sore, very tired, and i was extremely dirty until i had what was possibly the most glorious shower of my life once i came home. like a few more people in the seventh form, but the rest of them i dislike even more. especially the ones who ran through my dorm in their underwear at some ungodly hour this morning. in their fucking underwear.

overall, could've been worse. nobody at school looks like matt. useless twats.

Loopmusic
04-03-2005, 11:29 AM

Actually from that picture your mate looks more like Ian Curtis

BOD
04-03-2005, 09:42 PM
ACE! lets go

....Yes.

Deranged Pineapple
05-03-2005, 03:14 AM
there's a kid 2-3 years younger than me who resembles matt only his hair is dark blonde. now if it was black then yea he'd look a lot like him. haha

missmuse
05-03-2005, 03:25 AM
Actually from that picture your mate looks more like Ian Curtis
he does look a lot like ian curtis there. can you believe they were going to get jude fucking law to play him in the biopic?

anyway, off topic. my bad.

Gemsy
05-03-2005, 03:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/Gemsy/nikc.bmp

Thessi
05-03-2005, 03:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/Gemsy/nikc.bmp
Boy, am I glad that Matt doesn't play naked :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: *evil shudder*

Gemsy
05-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Boy, am I glad that Matt doesn't play naked :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: *evil shudder*
:stunned:
That would be so weird. :LOL:

museik1028
05-03-2005, 04:39 AM
Woa, check this out...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/museik1028/MattLookalike.jpg

The first time I saw this pik, I thought it was Matt himself, but no! I found this guy on MySpace, how cool?!?

polka_dot_princess
05-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Woa, check this out...

The first time I saw this pik, I thought it was Matt himself, but no! I found this guy on MySpace, how cool?!?

:ohmy: My Gawd!

05-03-2005, 10:08 AM
That guy is posing so much to look like Matt though... =/

Max
05-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Woa, check this out...

Wait a minute...he has stolen my guitar... :eek:

Hysterical_Fan101
05-03-2005, 11:04 AM
lol, he looks so much like matt

aleximo
05-03-2005, 11:50 PM

Lets not forget Glenn

the begginings of a revolt......or just decent football

Bewilders
06-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Woa, check this out...

woah :eek:

xpolkerdotx
06-03-2005, 03:59 PM
wow he does look alot like matt! theres also someone on myspace pretending to be matt! lol :LOL: *thinks*... unless it is him.. hehe

Bewilders
06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
wow he does look alot like matt! theres also someone on myspace pretending to be matt! lol :LOL: *thinks*... unless it is him.. hehe
is there? send linlk? there is an actual matt on there tho...
altho he aint been on for 2 motnths now :( it was him tho

Invisible Ink
06-03-2005, 04:32 PM
How did u know it was actually him? I saw the fake account, it was SO funny. People bought it too.

Bewilders
06-03-2005, 04:34 PM
How did u know it was actually him? I saw the fake account, it was SO funny. People bought it too.
because apparently there was a an official thread on here about it.. and its soo official... the pics are rare.. the information is accurate. its obious1 he answered questions aswell... with proper answers which were true.. and thats prob why he aint been online.. becasue hes given up on it now as hes busy...

06-03-2005, 04:58 PM
because apparently there was a an official thread on here about it.. and its soo official... the pics are rare.. the information is accurate. its obious1 he answered questions aswell... with proper answers which were true.. and thats prob why he aint been online.. becasue hes given up on it now as hes busy...

Wait a second. :rolleyes: You think Matt is on myspace.com?

Bewilders
06-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Wait a second. :rolleyes: You think Matt is on myspace.com?
ye

06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
ye

Ok. ;)

Bewilders
06-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Ok. ;)
heh! want link?

missmuse
07-03-2005, 10:11 AM
yes matt is one of my 'friends' on myspace. he hasn't been on for absolute ages though. go to my profile (red link in sig) and click on my friends page, he should be about. even if its not genuine its cool to say i've got matt on my friends list.

yes, i'm that sad. sigh.

Bewilders
07-03-2005, 11:12 AM
yes matt is one of my 'friends' on myspace. he hasn't been on for absolute ages though. go to my profile (red link in sig) and click on my friends page, he should be about. even if its not genuine its cool to say i've got matt on my friends list.

yes, i'm that sad. sigh.
its the official one... .. http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=7291627&Mytoken=20050307031122

museik1028
08-03-2005, 12:01 AM
its the official one... .. http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=7291627&Mytoken=20050307031122

Yepps, that really was Matt! Everything listed on there fit so perfectly. And it also said how he was only on there while Muse had a break. And that break has been over for a while, so he hasn't been on anymore. He even commented on your page if yoo commented on his. It was so amazing! I'm Kimba btw, I'd love to be your friend!

buscemi
08-03-2005, 01:49 AM
I sometimes think Matt looks a bit like Aragorn - What's his name...
http://i.imdb.com/mptv1.gif

Bewilders
08-03-2005, 02:39 AM
I sometimes think Matt looks a bit like Aragorn - What's his name...
http://i.imdb.com/mptv1.gif
... :stunned: i win

Bewilders
08-03-2005, 02:41 AM
Yepps, that really was Matt! Everything listed on there fit so perfectly. And it also said how he was only on there while Muse had a break. And that break has been over for a while, so he hasn't been on anymore. He even commented on your page if yoo commented on his. It was so amazing! I'm Kimba btw, I'd love to be your friend!
hehe! yup yup :) u sure your not my friend? if not add me :) http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=3556688&Mytoken=20050307184319

cheers

1st plugged in baby
08-03-2005, 03:23 AM
so, you guys actually believe that its Matt on myspace?

oh dear.

well i suppose one day you will look back on this and laugh.

Bewilders
08-03-2005, 03:25 AM
so, you guys actually believe that its Matt on myspace?

oh dear.

well i suppose one day you will look back on this and laugh.
all abut if it was the other way round :LOL: same back to you ;)

mattspp
08-03-2005, 04:24 AM
Foo's.

On "Matt's" myspace, it says his hometown is Cambridge. Last time I checked, it was Teighmouth (sp?)...

If it really was Matt he would at least know the place he grew up.

Not to mention, Matt--being Matt--would have better things to do than get a myspace. Like... having lots of sex with his hot italian girlfriend and discovering Buddhism in Bhutan, etc, etc.

Bewilders
08-03-2005, 04:26 AM
Foo's.

On "Matt's" myspace, it says his hometown is Cambridge. Last time I checked, it was Teighmouth (sp?)...

Not to mention, Matt--being Matt--would have better things to do than get a myspace. Like... having lots of sex with his hot italian girlfriend and discovering Buddhism in Bhutan, etc, etc.
he was born in cambridge. its said cambridge all along.. the other myspace profiles says he was born in teighnmouth.. so there fake. well he must of had time then left it. as he aint been on for 2 months. we al know hes busy at the mo.

mattspp
08-03-2005, 04:48 AM
Hometown generally means where you grew up. Not where you were born. For example, I was born in London but grew up in California. I can't go around saying my hometown is London, 'cause I barely lived there. Matt's proper hometown is Teighmouth, and I'm sure if asked, he would answer Teighmouth.
You see what I mean?

Anyway... I could be wrong. But still, the chances of it actually being Matt are very slim.

Bewilders
08-03-2005, 04:51 AM
Hometown generally means where you grew up. Not where you were born. For example, I was born in London but grew up in California. I can't go around saying my hometown is London, 'cause I barely lived there. Matt's proper hometown is Teighmouth, and I'm sure if asked, he would answer Teighmouth.
You see what I mean?

Anyway... I could be wrong. But still, the chances of it actually being Matt are very slim.
i understand where your coming from but sorry but i dont believe it.. lol. "hometown" hmmmm

museik1028
09-03-2005, 04:19 AM

To quote myself, I thought this was a better comparison picture. Even if it isn't, it still is a great one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/museik1028/MattTomCruise.jpg

And yes I do think that really is Matt on MySpace. Everything is perfect, and he hasn't logged on since middle January. He only was on for a week or so. It all makes sense. I read an article to before about 24hours in the life of Matt, or sumthing along those lines. He explained how he said morning to his gal, had sum tea, played sum piano, and went on the computer to return fan mail and such in the morning. It's all good.

Bewilders
09-03-2005, 11:15 AM
To quote myself, I thought this was a better comparison picture. Even if it isn't, it still is a great one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/museik1028/MattTomCruise.jpg

And yes I do think that really is Matt on MySpace. Everything is perfect, and he hasn't logged on since middle January. He only was on for a week or so. It all makes sense. I read an article to before about 24hours in the life of Matt, or sumthing along those lines. He explained how he said morning to his gal, had sum tea, played sum piano, and went on the computer to return fan mail and such in the morning. It's all good.
that is a good comparison.. the noses are the ssame.. yea i also beliveev it too... thankoo. at least someone bellieves me too ;)

Sole Silenzioso
10-03-2005, 03:42 PM

That article it's from 2001 by the way.
Maybe it's just a coincidence.

smiddy
15-03-2005, 02:22 PM
aARG !! anyone in australia!! ROVE MCMANUS!!

but i can't find any suitable pictures

this one kinda, but not really

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/04/18/400rove,0.jpg

Invisible Ink
15-03-2005, 04:51 PM
HAHA thats the one i saw. I seriously doubt its him.

Bewilders
15-03-2005, 06:28 PM

matt bellamy?!? are you mad.. he dont look nothing like him! nice attempt

Bewilders
15-03-2005, 06:29 PM
HAHA thats the one i saw. I seriously doubt its him.
well i think it is ;)

Hysterical_Fan101
15-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Foo's.

He has an Italian girlfriend? :eek: Thats new

Meep
15-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Since when has that been new? Keep up love, he's been going out with her for about 3 years now or something!

15-03-2005, 09:08 PM
This whole myspace thing... any obsessed fan could've made that. :rolleyes:

Chaos Theory
15-03-2005, 10:34 PM
I memba seein that my space thing ages ago, there was a thread about it yonks ago, and pretty much the majority of peeps came to the conclusion it wasn't him. yea very tru, any obsessed fan could've made it. quite amusing though. i would laugh so hard if matt B actually said in a future interview that he had a page on myspace. i would laugh so incredibly hard and go damn. But until that very unlikely senario i will continue laughing at how easily people were convinced it was him, like half the ppl who left messages didn't even question it, they just were like OMG!!!!! etc. quite amusing really.

Fux
16-03-2005, 01:57 AM

Nope, doesn't look like him at all.

I dislike Rove. So much.

Fux
16-03-2005, 02:03 AM
http://www.reelgay.com/indexpix/Martin_Henderson.jpg

I think Martin Henderson looks sort of like Matt. People might recognise him from The Ring, Bride & Prejudice etc.

This guy is more good looking I reckon.

museik1028
16-03-2005, 02:56 AM

They've been together for quite a while now. Here's a picture!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/museik1028/766c7677.jpg

Not very good of Matt though...
I'm pretty sure her name is Gaia.

Fux
16-03-2005, 03:14 AM
They've been together for quite a while now. Here's a picture!

Not very good of Matt though...
I'm pretty sure her name is Gaia.

She's gorrrgeous.

Chaos Theory
16-03-2005, 03:36 AM
I had an art lecture at uni on monday and thewy had a section on Damien Hirst, quite a morbid artist, but they showed this picture and i was like he looks a bit like matt! This artwork is called "Dead Head" (i'll let u figure out why)
http://www.eyestorm.com/images/big/bwork9837.jpg

Fux
16-03-2005, 03:54 AM
^^
FARRRKKKKK. He's one strange mutha...don't think he looks a lot like Matt though. It's the shnoz that makes the difference - Hirst has a biggish one. :LOL:

Chaos Theory
16-03-2005, 03:55 AM
^^
FARRRKKKKK. He's one strange mutha...don't think he looks a lot like Matt though. It's the shnoz that makes the difference - Hirst has a biggish one. :LOL:
yea...is quite strange...i didn't say exactly, he just reminded me of matt

Fux
16-03-2005, 04:09 AM
yea...is quite strange...i didn't say exactly, he just reminded me of matt

Ahh k. Still, freaks me out though..especially that fact that he is smiling!
I'm intriged to look up this Hirst guy but I'm scared pictures of dead bodies will come up.. :unsure:

Chaos Theory
16-03-2005, 04:21 AM
Ahh k. Still, freaks me out though..especially that fact that he is smiling!
I'm intriged to look up this Hirst guy but I'm scared pictures of dead bodies will come up.. :unsure:
he's famous for cutting up animals. Like theres one artwork that has a cow disected into like 8 parts and they're placed in boxes and preservatives, and each part is in order to what the cow looks like.....really gross, another one has a pig split in half displayed in 2 separate glass boxes.

missmuse
16-03-2005, 09:06 AM
http://www.reelgay.com/indexpix/Martin_Henderson.jpg

I think Martin Henderson looks sort of like Matt. People might recognise him from The Ring, Bride & Prejudice etc.

This guy is more good looking I reckon.
something about him is rather matt, yes. go kiwi! best looking kiwi export i say :D

Gemsy
16-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Weirdos.

That Little Animal
16-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Weirdos.

Cupcakes :LOL:

Bewilders
16-03-2005, 09:44 AM
maybe.. but its so accurate and soo MATT

Gemsy
16-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Cupcakes :LOL:
Bunch of fruity ya-yars.

That Little Animal
16-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Bunch of fruity ya-yars.

Frozen bananas :LOL:

Gemsy
16-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Nut bars. :happy:

That Little Animal
16-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Bar Mitsvas :stunned:

Gemsy
16-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Bar Mitsvas :stunned:
Mittens. :happy:

That Little Animal
16-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Kittens :D

Bewilders
21-03-2005, 02:41 PM
matthew bellamys looks like someone from my debanahams.. aint got pic tho :(

smiddy
21-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Kittens :D
bitten?

wait..

polka_dot_princess
21-03-2005, 03:42 PM
I met a Matt Bellamy CLONE in Barfly the other night.

I was like: OMFG I *LOVE* YOU.
GAve him lots of hugs until he grabbed my ass...I wount've minded but the guy I like was right near so I had to tell him off :LOL:

Bewilders
21-03-2005, 03:49 PM

GAve him lots of hugs until he grabbed my ass...I wount've minded but the guy I like was right near so I had to tell him off :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: oooops

polka_dot_princess
21-03-2005, 04:01 PM
:LOL: :LOL: oooops

;) He didnt see.
But I got the guys number.
shht, dont tell Seth.

Bewilders
21-03-2005, 04:02 PM
;) He didnt see.
But I got the guys number.
shht, dont tell Seth.
ace.. nah dont worry i wont :LOL:

dunce
22-03-2005, 10:12 PM
M*A*S*H
Matt joins the army!
http://www.chicagobarproject.com/Reviews/Hawkeye's/HawkeyePierce.jpg

satan
22-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Matt joins the army at like age 50! lol

Bewilders
23-03-2005, 09:22 AM
M*A*S*H
Matt joins the army!
http://www.chicagobarproject.com/Reviews/Hawkeye's/HawkeyePierce.jpg
:LOL: ace

mellrich
23-03-2005, 09:23 AM
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: my god this is damn funny

Chaos Theory
24-03-2005, 03:56 AM

that is awesome lol....oops for sure...

Bewilders
24-03-2005, 09:28 AM
hmmm trying to think who else looks like matt!

matt's pants
18-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone, im new here.

:) sorry if someones's already said this, havent't read the wohle thread yet, but i think he looks like the also perfect Christian Bale, and i always liked Suede and Brett, so yea i can see where people are coming from with that!

Susie

missmuse
18-04-2005, 01:42 PM
yeah the Brett comparison has been made and i very much agree with it :) even now he's old an a little worse for wear the similarity is still there.

matt's pants
18-04-2005, 02:05 PM
it's a possessive apostrophe!

Gemsy
18-04-2005, 02:29 PM
it's a possessive apostrophe!
As opposed to "Matt is pants"?

missmuse
18-04-2005, 02:35 PM
MATT'S PANTS!!!!!!!!!

rhymes with my sig :LOL:

Bewilders
18-04-2005, 03:05 PM
MATT'S PANTS!!!!!!!!!

rhymes with my sig :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sam_jk
18-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Nah, Brett doesn't look like Matt.
This guy, however, does.
Just like him, in fact.

http://www.ixtreme.com/pictures/fullsize/weirdn03.jpg

He looks like the guy in the Hysteria video!

matt's pants
18-04-2005, 11:55 PM
yes, as opposed to matt is pants - it in actual fact suggests i am his pants

He reeeeeaaaly looks like Christian Bale

Muserocksmysocks07
19-04-2005, 03:24 AM
this might sound sad, but one of my suite mates looks like matt and it's a girl :confused:...it's like a female version of matt, which is kinda weird. but the only think that she has and matt doesn't is blonde hair and also the female parts (of course ;) ). so yeah.

Bewilders
19-04-2005, 03:26 AM
He looks like the guy in the Hysteria video!
:LOL: i see wheer your getting it from! "i want u now"

Bewilders
19-04-2005, 03:28 AM
this might sound sad, but one of my suite mates looks like matt and it's a girl :confused:...it's like a female version of matt, which is kinda weird. but the only think that she has and matt doesn't is blonde hair and also the female parts (of course ;) ). so yeah.
yea. ppl alsoo know of this board as we had a discussion ages ago that he also looks like paris hilton. both have pointy noses and look like rats

missmuse
19-04-2005, 01:04 PM
yea. ppl alsoo know of this board as we had a discussion ages ago that he also looks like paris hilton. both have pointy noses and look like rats
:eek: :eek:

Bewilders
20-04-2005, 10:03 AM
:eek: :eek:
y the face!

Gemsy
20-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Wacka, Paris Hilton.

Bewilders
20-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Wacka, Paris Hilton.
chewbacca

Josh
20-04-2005, 12:33 PM
There is a Matt look-a-like in my village. If i had a camera i'd take a picture of him for the groupies.

missmuse
20-04-2005, 01:29 PM
y the face!
its strange but true... and i dont quite want to accept it

Bewilders
20-04-2005, 02:23 PM
its strange but true... and i dont quite want to accept it
:LOL: i know its true.. and u must accept it. were in reality, his sis is paris hilton

bloodshot
20-04-2005, 04:44 PM
http://www.harrypotterofilme.com/noticias/crouchjr01.jpg

^ David Tennant, star of the show Casanova. Looks very much like Matt here, also the pose is a bit of an old school Matt pose....its the eyebrow.

Bewilders
20-04-2005, 04:47 PM
http://www.harrypotterofilme.com/noticias/crouchjr01.jpg

^ David Tennant, star of the show Casanova. Looks very much like Matt here, also the pose is a bit of an old school Matt pose....its the eyebrow.
oh yea... woah! :eek: freaky!

Bewilders
20-04-2005, 04:50 PM
http://www.goettgen.de/journal/bilder/200408_hilton.jpg matt sis - look identical

http://www.ratspacnw.org/images/rat.jpg rhymes with matt and looks like matt

http://www.acapixus.dk/galleri/images/KOL8047.jpg matts nose

Darkshines
20-04-2005, 04:51 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/rocketbabydolls/Hilton_235.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/rocketbabydolls/hawkeye8ca.jpg :stunned: :confused:

Well i do see the nose ressemblance.....

Gemsy
20-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Naaah.